'Honey' 'Sweetheart' & 'Sugar'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monday morning, though, you're right back on that oatmeal, you hear," Jenna demanded, patting his chest.

"And rabbit food for lunch," he said.

"Uh huh, but you have to agree, your stamina's improved a lot," Valencia said, patting his crotch.

"And Honey and Sugar LIKE Sweetheart's stamina," Jenna enthused.

Dan tried to be bad. He tried to eat a chili Burger at the Dead End. He managed to eat slightly more than half of it, but was feeling so stuffed he had to push it aside.

Trenton smiled but shook his head 'no' when both Brian and Dan offered to pay for one of the dancers to give him a lap dance. He also refused their offer to pay for thirty minutes in the Hurricane Room with a cute black dancer.

"But, Hell, man, it's your money," he smiled at the still groaning Dan. "Why you don't go in there?"

"My Honey made sure I'm drained dry," he smiled.

(Dan didn't say 'and Sugar made sure I had no hard ons left in me.' Trenton was a solidly built young man.)

"And your Momma said don't bother coming home I get busy with any of them," Brian admitted.

"And Soo Kin said the same thing," Trenton admitted.

The three men laughed at that, hugged, and called it a night.

The next morning, Brian went to his mother's house, not wanting to see his bride in her wedding dress, and truthfully, not wanting to be in the midst of the women scrambling, crying, screaming, and fretting.

Valencia drove the four women to the church in the Mercedes-Benz. Kenya seemed to be the only one impressed by the car.

Trenton drove Soo Kin, Austin and D.J. to the church in the Chevy Nova.

"Hey Roar," D.J. said when he got out of the car.

"Hey Deej," she answered.

"That, uh, you wearing that when we get married, hear?" he blurted out, pointing at her dress.

Valencia smiled as she hung on Dan's arm. Kenya smiled tightly as she hung onto the arm of Brian's cousin.

Aurora smiled at D.J. as she hung onto the arm of one of Brian's buddies from the force when Brian had been a cop.

Side By Side Steak House's banquet room was packed pretty full by the wedding party, but a small area had been set aside for dancing. One of Brian's cousins was a fairly good amateur photographer and kept the party flowing .

"The photographer wants one of us dancing together," Brian told a surly Kenya.

"Listen, I know you still don't like me for doing my job," he told the girl.

"Could have let me off," she snapped.

"Believe it or not, we did let you off," Brian said. "Your buddy? He's looking at two years. Plus the five for parole violation. Since y'all was there together? We could have slapped two more on your ass too. But because of your sister? You don't even have a police record."

As Brian walked Kenya to her seat he leaned in close to the slightly more chastised Kenya.

"Now, that guy that walked with Aurora? Kind of need to stay away from him, all right? Even though he's a cop? He's kind of a wild guy, know what I'm saying?" Brian warned his step-daughter.

Kenya made a beeline for Officer Steven Hebert.

"Hear you don't like black women," she accused the blonde officer.

"Think I'm going to have to kill your new step-daddy," Steven smiled.

When it came time for the throwing of the bridal bouquet, Valencia made sure Soon Kin was in front of her, and let the Asian girl catch the bouquet.

D.J. made a valiant effort to grab the garter; he wanted to prove to Aurora that they'd be getting married, but Steven managed to grab it.

As they were leaving, Kenya smirked at Brian as she got onto the back of Steven Hebert's Harley. She didn't see the smile on Brian's face.

"What'd you do?" Mattie asked her new husband.

"Made sure your daughter's with one of the best cops I know," Brian smiled.

"Uh ahem," Mattie said, tapping his wedding band with her fingernail. "You forget? She's now your daughter too."

"That true?" Aurora asked, delighted.

"Yeah, I told you that," Brian said.

"So I can call you 'Daddy?'" Aurora asked.

"You BETTER call me Daddy," Brian playfully threatened her.

"Oh, okay, Daddy," Trenton said, hugging the man. "Y'all have fun; don't worry about nothing, me and Doo Kin got our eyes on Austin and Aurora, hear?"

"I mean it, hear?" D.J. said as he and Aurora followed Austin into the rear of the Nova.

"Mean what?" Aurora said.

"We getting married," D.J. said.

"I know that," Aurora said.

As D.J. was being dropped off at his house, Kenya was laying on Steven Hebert's bed, twisting in ecstasy.

Steven had driven like the wind, frightening and exciting the girl. He had screeched to a stop in front of a modest little home and parked next to a police cruiser.

Kenya hadn't been given a choice; she was brought into this stranger's house, stripped out of dress, bra and panties and told to leave her shoes and stockings on.

When Steven had stripped out of his tuxedo, Kenya had looked with surprise at the size of his erection.

David Gillespie had told her that white men had miniscule cocks. Their small cocks made them extremely resentful, therefore extremely aggressive toward black men.

If that were true, Steven Hebert was either a blonde haired, blue eyed black man. Or should have no aggression in him at all.

But Steven did have aggression. He pulled Kenya into the bedroom, pushed her onto his bed, and looped her pudgy thighs over his shoulders as he feasted on her snatch.

Steven was very good at eating pussy; the last boy that had done this had absolutely no idea where a clitoris was, constantly missing it. Steven knew exactly where her clitoris was, and what to do with it.

"Please, mother fucker!" Kenya finally screamed the last time Steven brought her to the brink of orgasm, then stopped.

He chuckled, sat up while leaving her legs on his shoulders, and shoved his impressive erection into her.

"Aw, shit!" she screamed as a monumental orgasm exploded inside of her guts.

A second orgasm was quick to follow and she whimpered as Steven began hammering his cock into her, hard.

He stuffed his tongue into her mouth, twisted and tugged at her nipples, then grunted, shook, then took little jabs at her pussy while he spurted his semen into her.

Then Steven displayed a gentle and thoughtful side that Kenya had not seen yet. He climbed off of her, went into the Master bathroom, wet a face cloth, and sponged Kenya's pussy as his semen dribbled out of her.

"Wow," Kenya gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

He left and came back with a vodka and orange juice for her and a Seven and Seven for himself.

"Thanks," she said and wiggled up to the head of the bed where he lounged, sipping his drink.

"Guess I should have asked this first, but how old are you anyway?" he smiled.

"Eighteen," she said and drank deeply of her drink.

"Oh," he said, sounding slightly disappointed.

"What?" Kenya asked.

"Huh? Oh, oh, nothing," Steven said.

"No, what is it?" Kenya asked, rolling over to snuggle with him.

"No, no, it's nothing," Steven said. "It's just that, you know, you're eighteen, you don't even know how to suck cock yet. Sure as fuck don't know how to take it up the ass, that's for sure."

He smiled as Kenya put her drink down and bent to prove to him that she certainly did know how to suck cock.

(O)(O) (O)(O)

Maria nodded curtly as Valencia thanked her for breakfast. She took a careful bite of the poached egg; her tummy had been acting up a little lately.

A small bite did not seem to upset her stomach, so Valencia took a bite of the bacon.

Suddenly, her stomach threatened to come through her nostrils. Valencia barely made it to the small bathroom before emptying an already quite empty stomach into the commode.

"That's it," Jenna said as she rinsed her own regurgitation out of the sink. "We're going to Dr. Farbacher's. This flu's just not going away."

"But last night I was fine," Valencia weakly protested. "Ate half that pizza no problem."

But Jenna was on the phone with the doctor's office.

Both women weakly walked up the stairs and showered then dressed.

"I'm sorry, Maria," Valencia said to the stone faced woman as she cleared away the breakfast dishes.

A small nod was the only indication that the woman had heard her.

At Dr. Farbacher's office, Jenna and Valencia filled out the paperwork. Valencia and Jenna shared a laugh; Valencia showed Jenna her intake form where she had to scratch out 'Sugar' and write in 'Valencia' on the blank space for 'First Name.'

"Oh, and you'll love Dr. Farbacher; he's so sweet and he's married to the cutest little red head," Jenna enthused when a nurse called for Valencia Waggamon.

The nurse was bemused when Valencia only had to pull off her dress to be completely disrobed and showed her how to slip the paper gown on.

She listened as Valencia described her symptoms, took temperature and blood pressure, and then left the room.

In an examining room three rooms further down the hall, Jenna was telling another nurse the same thing.

Nearly an hour later, Jenna found Valencia in the waiting room, pale and drawn.

"Sugar, what?" Jenna asked softly.

"Not here," Valencia whispered. "I, we need to talk to Sweetheart."

"Hey," Dan's voice cut through the car's speakers.

"Hi Sweetheart; got a minute?" Jenna asked as she pushed the small car hard. "Me and Sugar need to see you."

"I mean, if you're too busy, it can wait," Valencia called out.

"Sugar, you should know by now I'll make time for you, any time," Dan's voice said.

"Hello Mrs. Bancroft, Ms. Waggamon," they were greeted as they entered the store.

"Hi Mrs. Bancroft, hi Ms. Waggamon," they were greeted as they walked past the Fragrances counter.

"Ms. Waggamon, we have those red stocking you were asking about," they were told as they passed through the Lingerie Department.

Brandon greeted them and Jenna and Valencia took a few moments to playfully needle him about the bright floral tie he was wearing.

"Well, I don't have a gorgeous red head and delightful black girl at my house; I NEED a little color. I mean, please!" Brandon lisped.

Dan looked up and smiled warmly as the two women came into his office and Valencia felt sick again. Jenna quickly shoved the wastebasket in front of Valencia but nothing came up. After a moment, Valencia wearily sat back on the leather couch and gratefully accepted the wet cloth Jenna pressed to her forehead.

So what did Dr. Farbacher say?" Dan asked, searching Valencia's large brown eyes.

"You're going to hate me," Valencia whispered, looking at Jenna.

"What? Sugar, what? Why would we hate you?" Jenna asked, gripping Valencia's small hand.

"Honey, I'm so sorry; I didn't mean..." Valencia burst into sobs and clung desperately to the red head.

"Sugar, what? What is it?" Jenna asked, hugging onto the girl.

"I'm pregnant!" Valencia wailed.

"You're..." Dan asked, mouth open.

"Oh that man is a fucking quack; I swear to God!" Jenna spat, hugging Valencia tighter. "He said the same God damned thing to me too!"

"He did?" Valencia asked.

"O.M.G.," Jenna suddenly gasped. "I be that's it? I'm having sympathy pains!"

She kissed Valencia and burst into happy squeals.

"Oh, Sugar! Oh my God! Oh this is so great!" Jenna laughed happily.

She got up and kissed Dan, hugging him tightly.

"Sweetheart! We're having a baby! Sugar's having a baby! Oh my God! This is what we've been begging God for!" she laughed, actually bouncing in her excitement.

"Oh my God!" Jenna said, then burst into sobs. "Oh Sugar! We're having a baby!"

"We're, you're, a baby," Dan said stupidly.

He sat down on the couch heavily. Next to him, Valencia and Jenna clung to each other, sobbing uncontrollably.

Finally, he got to his feet, rapidly typed on his keyboard and squinted at his monitor.

(Dan did not want to admit it, but the monitor was getting harder and harder to see.)

"Jocelyn, hi, this is Daniel Bancroft, fine, fine, and you?" Dan said into his telephone.

He told the receptionist what he wanted, thanked her and rejoined the now more composed women on the couch.

"Dr. Pelieur's office, ten thirty tomorrow, no food or liquids after midnight tonight," he said.

"And you," he said, pulling Jenna into his lap. "Dr. Pelieur's office, tomorrow morning, ten forty five, no food or liquid after midnight tonight, hear?"

"What? Why?" Jenna asked, snuggling up to him. "You know I can't get..."

"No, I know it'd be hard for you to get pregnant," Dan corrected. "But not impossible."

"Brandon, I'm taking these two beautiful women out for lunch," Dan said as he escorted the two, much more composed women out of his office.

"Oh, you lucky dog," Brandon tittered.

"Even with that tie, why don't you join us?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, I've always wanted to see how the other half lives," Brandon sighed, getting to his feet.

"Chuck? Really?" Brandon asked as they pulled up in front of the hamburger joint.

"You were expecting what? Side by Side? Henri's?" Jenna laughed as Dan opened her car door for her.

"Well, quite frankly, yes!" the man admitted.

Famished from lack of breakfast, Jenna ordered the South of the Border Chuck, half pound and Valencia ordered the Tropical, half pound. Dan frowned at them as he ordered a veggie burger. And Brandon hemmed and hawed and finally decided on the Tropical, quarter pound.

"Young and beautiful? I'd be all over that half pound," Brandon teased the two women. "But I've got to watch what I put in my mouth."

"Oh?" their waiter asked pointedly as he put their burgers down.

"Oh, girl, is he...." Brandon asked, looking at the sizable lump in the young man's jeans.

"Don't know; he's new here," Valencia admitted.

On the way back to the department store, Brandon kept looking at the young man's telephone number, even though he knew it by heart. Pulling up next to Jenna's Ferrari, Dan first opened Jenna's door, helped her out, and kissed her.

Then he helped Valencia out and kissed her as well.

Dan did remind the women that he had a meeting that evening with First Union Bank; they'd actually approached him about joining their board of directors. One board member had resigned; he had a new bride as wanted to thoroughly devote his time and attention to her. Another board member had succumbed to a lifetime of unhealthy choices.

"So, I'll see y'all about ten or so," Dan smiled and kissed them both again.

"Boring!" Jenna laughed as she opened the door of her car.

"See you; bye Brandon," Valencia smiled.

That evening, Dan came into the kitchen and smiled as he heard Jenna and Valencia talking and laughing in the living room.

"There's our Sweetheart," Jenna said.

"Hi," Valencia smiled as he entered the room.

She stood up and Dan could see that her belly was swollen, large with his child.

"Oh, Sugar, he likes it!" Jenna crowed as Dan's erection tented his dress slacks.

"Yeah?" Valencia smiled as she glided over to him. "Sweetheart likes my big old belly? Likes my titties getting all full of milk for our baby?"

"Yes he does," Dan moaned as Jenna eased his zipper down.

Valencia barely had her mouth around his cock and he was pumping stream after stream of semen into her mouth.

After she and Jenna shared his semen, Valencia removed the small throw pillow from under her dress and put it on the couch.

()*() ()*()

Maria quit, claiming she would not work in such a sinful house. Her cooking was missed but her cold, disapproving demeanor was not missed in the least.

The first housekeeper they hired, Jenna fired two days later. The Asian woman had attempted to seduce Dan.

The second replacement was a militant Feminist and a militant African-American. She tried to radicalize Valencia and when Valencia refused to even listen to Edna (they refused to call Edna by what she claimed was her 'Tribal' name) the woman became threatening.

The solution came from the most unlikely source; with Charlie entering kindergarten, Nicole had nothing to do. Valencia vouched for her step-mother, which was good enough for Dan and Jenna. The hours were perfect for Nicole; fix a healthy breakfast for Jenna and Valencia, who, as their pregnancies progressed, took to sleeping later and later. Then clean up the house, which rarely got dirty anyway, then fix a light lunch for the two pampered, spoiled mommies, fold laundry and leave. She would be home in plenty of time to greet Charlie, Scott, and D.J. when they got off the school bus.

Valencia would hug her step-mother when she came downstairs for breakfast, and hug Nicole again when Nicole would leave for the day. So Jenna took to hugging the woman too.

X

Mattie discovered, even at thirty eight, she could get pregnant. Brian was overjoyed. He delighted in being Austin's Dad, being Aurora's Daddy, and being Trenton's and Kenya's 'B'. But this was his own flesh and blood.

"But I'm too old," Mattie wailed.

"Obviously God doesn't think so," Brian said.

X

Collette, a little blonde, tried to take Deej away from Aurora.

"You're too handsome be a little n*gger lover," she cooed to D.J.

"You about go home and tell your Momma a little n*gger kicked your ass too," Aurora said from behind the girl.

She put her arm around D.J.'s waist.

"My man," she said.

"That's right; I'm Roar's man," D.J. said proudly.

"So, get lost, Blondie," Aurora said.

X

Kenya learned that there is a huge difference between simply putting a man's cock in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down and applying suction and truly making oral love to a man's cock.

Steven loved how Kenya loved his cock.

Kenya also learned that there is a huge difference between kneeling on Steven's bed, reaching back and spreading her caramel colored buttocks apart and grimacing and grunting as Steven's cock slid, millimeter by painful millimeter into her bowels, and making anal love to Steven's cock.

She learned how to relax her muscles and drive herself back to meet his forward thrusts. Then she learned how to lovingly Crip his fat cock with her sphincter muscles, how to wiggle her ass, how to stroke his cock with her rectum, how to coax his wonderful sperm out of his beautiful cock.

She also learned how to be a loving woman. How to have a hot dinner and a cold beer ready for her man when he got home. She learned how to have a clean house for him.

She wasn't completely, totally subservient to Steven Hebert. She still had her opinions, her likes and dislikes. He liked heavy metal music and she liked hip-hop. Pizza was a meal he could eat every day, she could take it or leave it. He liked football and she found the sport boring.

"More than one TV in the house," she shrugged. "Popcorn on the table, beer in the fridge; I'm going watch 'Waiting to Exhale,' have fun."

"You've seen that movie a hundred times," he complained light-heartedly.

"And you've seen a million football games," she answered.

"Ordering a pizza; what you want?" he asked.

"Salad, Ranch dressing they got it," Kenya called out, already in the bedroom.

X

"And there's our Sweetheart," Jenna called out as Dan wearily entered their bedroom.

His weariness dissipated as he watched Valencia, big belly hanging down at seven months pregnant, ass wiggling as she licked and sucked at Jenna's pussy. Jenna's belly was swollen too and her large breasts were swelling even larger with milk for their baby.

"Mmph!" Valencia groaned as Dan slid his erect cock into her bald pussy.

He wet his thumb in his mouth and pressed it against Valencia's wrinkled brown hole and slowly forced his thumb into her rectum.

"Going stick my dick in there, Sugar," he warned and she mumbled in agreement just as Jenna began to orgasm.

"Oh!" she cried out when Dan did force the head of his slick cock into her anus.

Valencia dried out in orgasm as Dan reached around and played with her fat little clitoris, then bent to trying to coax another orgasm from Jenna.

1...345678