Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to make it a permanent memory."

"Trust me, taking the girls to Barbados is going to be memory enough."

He dumped her on the bed, and threw her shoes and socks on the floor. He removed the remainder of her clothing, while he was tickling her. When she was naked he got down to business.

Now, he was going to torment her, just as she had been tormenting the family for the past two weeks. He would find out what was bothering her before this night was over. She had given him bits and pieces of her dilemma, but he did not believe she had given him the complete answer. Now he would give her no quarter, until she had laid it out at his feet.

That gave him a thought, so he started there, at her feet. He kissed the top of her left foot, sucked on her toes, one by one, which caused her to close her eyes. He worked his way around the side of her foot, bit her heel gently, and licked her arch. She loved what was coming next, and her labia began to swell.

He worked his way up the outside of her left calf, kissed the back of her knee, and his tongue walked up her thigh of her left thigh, over the Crescent shaped top, until he was feasting on the large lips of her labia.

She screamed in orgasm because this was new to her. He always made her wait until he was ready to play. She was lying back relaxed, enjoying the sensations when he attacked. He tricked her, again, there was no way to predict what this evil man was going to do next.

She reached for his head in an attempt to keep him where he was, and instantly he moved back to the crescent shape of her thigh, and over the top of her Mons Pubis.

She began to relax again, when his tongue made a visit to her clit, and his lips suctioned it into his mouth. She screamed and her hips jumped off the bed, seeking more attention in the top center of her vagina. When it didn't get any, and she cursed at him, and flopped back onto the bed.

As he proceeded down the exterior of right side of her vagina, his hands grabbed hers. He attacked her pussy, by sticking his tongue deep into her vagina, and let it languish there, unmoving. She struggled with him trying to get her hands-free. When he let her go, she grabbed his head in an attempt to hold it where it was. She did not succeed.

He slipped his tongue out of her love cocoon, and let it slide down her frenulum and forced it deep into her asshole.

She screamed, "You damn son of a bitch, I should kill you for this torture."

"I believe that is not the first time you threatened to kill me today. I have witnesses."

"Fuck you Fred, and the donkey you rode in on."

"Babe did you just call me an ass?"

"No, I purposely avoided that word. I called you a donkey. If I called you that other word, you would fuck me there."

"I told you I would never lie to you. I said we were going to make love, and that is what we are going to do, until you scream for mercy. Now, where was I. Oh yes, I remember."

Without preamble, he lifted her legs high in the air, and stuck his tongue into her ass, again.

She screamed something unintelligible, and he loved it. He finished working his way down the outside of her right thigh, and began attacking the inside of both thighs simultaneously. He licked, bit, and sucked on each bit of flesh all the way up to her flooded pussy.

Sharon was panting. The sheet below her was soaked with fluid, when he placed his mouth over her vagina. He sucked on it like a pomegranate. She screamed in joy, came once, and again. As she returned to consciousness, Fred asked, "Happy now my love?"

Sharon had lost the power speech. She picked up her head and dropped it back onto the bed.

He went after her extended button, until she was nearly ready to explode again. Her hands gripped his shoulders, her hips were grinding against his face, and her face was a picture of sexual abandon.

Abruptly, Fred stopped. "Sharon, I have a confession to make. I hope you won't be angry with me."

"You better make it quick and get back to what you were doing Mister Hastings, otherwise I'll strangle you with my thighs."

"I arranged for a private jet to take us to Barbados, two months ago without telling you."

"Fred, that was very sweet of you. Why would I get angry with you for that?"

"I made the arrangements for six people."

"Fred Hastings you are..."

Fred dove back into her pussy, sucking on her clit, sticking his thumb into her vagina and a finger into her ass.

She was furious but every time she tried to say something she forgot what it was. His tongue and fingers were mercilessly attacking her. Then the fingers of his left hand attacked the nipple of her left breast. She was right on the cusp, if he did anything else to her she would explode, so naturally he did just that. He removed the finger from her ass pushed three fingers into her pussy, and pressed his thumb against her clit. The thumb and forefinger of his left hand squeezed the nipple of her right breast hard and as he looked her in the eyes he descended slowly to her left breast.

Sharon regained her voice, and screamed, "No, please don't do that Fred, you will have to clean up the walls."

Fred opened his mouth wide, and enveloped half of her breast. His tongue licked her extended nipple, as his mouth closed ever so slowly on her meaty orb.

Sharon felt it coming from deep within her body. Her ovaries pulsed and contracted until they hurt. Her kidneys were in pain and her urethra was already leaking.

She screamed. "Fred, if you don't stop...

He didn't. He bit down on her breast like a slicing machine, sliding upward, heading for the nipple. When he arrived, he sucked it deeply into his mouth, and then bit it.

Sharon lost control of her bodily functions. She came continuously, and she peed all over Fred's thighs and their bed.

He laughed as she smacked him. "Do you know how embarrassing that is?"

"Do you know how hot that is Mrs. Hastings. I consider myself honored I am able to do that for you. It means you are totally mine, and totally into the moment. Your body forgets what it's supposed to be doing, and is doing only what will make you complete as a woman. I adore you Sharon, you are irreplaceable in my life."

"Can we change the sheets, please?"

"As long as you know we are not finished here, we can change the sheets. If you attempt to escape, one hundred and sixty on your rear end returns."

"But...

"Exactly my dear, your butt will meet my hand; my poor hand."

"Your poor hand my ass.

"Yes dear, keep thinking of it that way, and you will not try to escape my clutches."

"Would you like to play double or nothing?"

"Sharon, before I say yes, which I will, just think about the number 320. It will take us through the wedding and part of our honeymoon. How are you going to sit in that hot sand, and you will sit in that hot sand, with your rear end bright red from a spanking."

"I withdraw my offer, let's change the sheets, I promise I won't run away."

"I don't understand why you would want to run away anyhow?"

"Honestly, neither do I. I guess I'm still getting over husband number one."

"Babe, anytime you feel like that tell me to stop. We will just cuddle. I don't ever want you to feel threatened by me."

"Fred, sometimes I think I'm going to wake up and find out that I have been living a dream. No one can be as good as you are to me and my girls."

"Trust me when I tell you, you haven't seen anything yet. I have millions dollars set aside from my previous work. You and the girls will never worry about a thing ever."

"I'm not going to ask Fred."

"I will tell you anyhow, because I don't want any secrets between us. I told you the people I worked for were very generous to me. I saved everything. I never spent a penny of it. It's all in cash in a very big bank vault in West Virginia. One day you and I will go there, and I will put your name on that account. If anything ever happens to me, you can get the money. I will teach you how to spend it without making it look suspicious. I have made out a Will leaving it all to you. I'm going to change that after we get married. I'm going to leave it to you, and the girls. Each of our girls will get 10% after I die. You will get the remainder."

"Now you have the woman in me stirred up, and I can't stand it. I have to know, and I hate myself for asking this. Don't answer me if you don't want to, but how much is there Fred? Is it bigger than a breadbox?"

"It's almost as big as a bread delivery truck."

"Fred you're killing me. Tell me how much so I can have my heart attack at a young age and recover from it."

He took both her hands, and looked her in the eye. "Baby, it's in the area of two hundred and twenty-six million dollars plus or minus a little."

Sharon went white and her hand covered her mouth before she screamed.

"Sharon please breathe."

"How did you live a frugal lifestyle knowing you had all that money?"

"It was very easy really. I knew if I lived beyond the means of the civil servant, the FBI or the IRS would look into it. If they didn't, the people I called my parents would show up at my home and explain it to me in the most serious terms. They wouldn't harm me because I would have to go to work on blemished. They would harm my father, my mother, or my sister in the most vile way available to them. I would never allow that to happen. So either way, I was stuck. A frugal lifestyle was the best option for me."

"Your parents may never understand what a wonderful son you are, but I do. You sacrificed your life for them. You gave away everything to keep them safe. You saved your father's business, and your parent's lives. Your sister is living a good life in Ohio, and it is all due to you. You should be very proud of yourself Fred, extremely proud of yourself."

"I hated what I did to them in the hospital, but I saw a way out from under the thumb of those monsters, and I took it because I wanted you and our children more."

"Fred, I think we should change the sheets now. You have made me very horny."

Not only did they have to change the sheets, but the mattress protector also.

Before he put her on the bed, he asked, "Do you have to go tinkle first?"

"How many times am I going to hear that from you Mister Hastings?"

"Till death do us part dear."

"As soon as I have signed the papers in West Virginia, start watching what you eat, it may be hazardous to your health."

"In that case my darling, I think I'll try this."

He pulled himself up into a kneeling position, and rubbed his dick up and down between the lips of her vagina, and over her clitoris. Sharon's head and hips began dancing, as she pulled on his hips.

Unceremoniously, he pushed himself inside her, and she took in a deep breath.

"Fuck me, Fred, fuck me hard."

"No baby, I am going to make love to you, nice and soft."

"I don't want that now Fred, I need it hard, please give it to me hard. I'll do ANYTHING you want, but I need you to get me over the top hard."

Fred smiled, as he continued stroking in and out of her slowly, very slowly, and it was driving her insane.

"Did I hear you say the word ANYTHING again?"

"I hate you Fred. You could hear that word in China, and you would come running home. Yes ANYTHING at all."

"I am going to make this one very easy on you. I am going to fuck you so hard, you are going to feel my dick hitting your brain. All you have to do is forgive me for inviting the children along on our honeymoon, without telling you in advance. I knew they were going to do very well on their finals, I just knew it. I wanted to give them something to remember it by, and this was the best I could think of. I also filled out adoption forms. It will be up to them if they want to change their names to Hastings or not. They are already my children as well as yours. What do you say?"

"Fred, you are incorrigible. You are forgiven. Now keep your end of the bargain."

"Hold onto your head sweetheart, otherwise I may knock it off."

So it began, Fred began pounding away at Sharon's pussy, which was directly connected to her pituitary gland. It sent messages to all the other sexually connected glands in her body. They exploded constantly, pouring out fluids that kept her vagina from being rubbed raw by his unceasing attacks.

After seventh orgasm, Sharon yelled, "Mercy, Fred, please have mercy on me."

"Sharon, I can't, I have not cum yet."

"I'll send the four girls up, they can help you. I can't take any more."

They burst into the room naked. "We're ready mom. We will take over."

"How did you get into this room? The door was locked."

Sandy pulled her door assembly from behind her back and showed it to her mother. "Fred didn't have time to install this on my door. He told me what to do after he closed your bedroom door. I guess it worked again."

Sharon looked Fred in the eye, shook her head in disgust, and lay back down on the bed. "Mister Hastings, you are never to be trusted."

"Soon to be Mrs. Hastings, please tell me you haven't just figured that out."

"How can you possibly work for my uncle, with all the responsibility he has to this nation?"

"Do you want an honest answer to that question?"

"That would be a refreshing change of pace."

"Come to work Monday at noon. I will arrange a two-hour lunch for you and Sondra, at the Hay Adams Hotel. Don't let the prices scare you to death. Use my American Express card, and I will write it off as a business expense. Your uncle will go ballistic, but there is nothing he will be able to do about it. He has been asking me to go out and meet people who may benefit his future plans."

"Fred, it won't be you, it will be me."

"Yes, I know. Who better to meet crowds of women and win over their vote. You will tell them the story of what happened in the Attorney General's office on that fateful day. Tell them how the Attorney General sat by my side, and how he would not leave the hospital for weeks, until he knew I was going to make it."

"Fred, it was only days."

"Sharon, in politics, hours becomes days; days become weeks, and weeks become months. Women will hang on your every word, and tear; especially your tears. The girls will tour colleges and do the same thing. They will be our most important ambassadors to the young voters, especially the girls, and some of the young men."

"I give up. I'm going to take a shower. Then I'm going downstairs and burn the roast, while I sleep. Ladies, you have my permission to cut that thing off. It nearly killed me today."

"I am going to shower with your mother. Relax, and play with each other. I should be out in fifteen minutes, or an hour."

"Oh no, you are not going to lay a hand on me."

"Darling, I wasn't thinking about my hands."

"You stay away from me Fred. Any court will find that thing is a murder weapon."

Turning to his daughters, Fred said, "Ladies, can you see it now; an all-female jury, between the ages of twenty-eight and forty-five. The prosecution orders me to present the murder weapon, live and in color. I will have two be naked from the waist down. The state will demand that my penis be fully tumescent to show how lethal that weapon is. I will be forced to present to them, your favorite part of the male body."

Danni giggled. "Mom, you lose again."

Sharon screamed, "I HATE LAWYERS!"

"Babe, the shower awaits us."

"Please, I can't take anymore. Take the girls in the shower with you. They will be more than happy to take care of you."

Cindy said, "Were in no hurry mom, we can wait until Fred is finished taking care of you. It's only right, because you are going to be his wife in ten days."

Sharon saw the smirks on her daughter's faces and she turned blood red. "You traitors; I will get you for this. You always wanted him first, now that I want you to take care of him, so I can rest, you played the innocent little girls. He made me explode seven times in the last ninety minutes. If I cum one more time, I will implode. The only thing that will be left of me will be the blood spatters on the wall.

You think you're going to have fun on Barbados; don't you. Well, you are not. You are going to be tied to my hip all day and night. No boy will be allowed within 20 feet of you. The hardest drink you will be allowed to have is water. Your meals will be served in your rooms. Lights out will be at 9 PM. Exercise classes will start at 7 AM and end at 10 AM. You will come back here looking like suntan goddesses, with glorious toned bodies. However, you will not have any stories to tell your friends about having fun or good times, during your mother's honeymoon."

The four girls looked at their mother stunned by her words.

Sharon however, had a huge grin on her face while looking at her children's stunned faces.

Then the guillotine fell. Fred spoke.

"Don't worry about a thing girls, I will get your mother to change her mind in a matter of moments."

"You started this Fred, how are you going to change my mind?"

He took her hand, pulled her towards the bathroom and into the shower. He turned on the water and waited for it to get warm, before he moved her under the spray. He poured her shampoo into his hands and began washing her hair. She loved when he did this, but it was not going to get him out of the doghouse, not today.

He washed her hair, rinsed it out, and washed it again. When he was finished he put her conditioner in it and let it sit while he put her body lotion into his hands and began to wash her.

His fingers were gentle, and she started too leak, like a fountain. She hated herself for succumbing to his touch.

"Close your eyes, dear, I'm going to rinse out your hair."

That's what he did, nothing more. He did not touch any other special places, and wondered what he was waiting for.

He washed everything from head to foot, but never paused at any one place to give it special attention. Her body was aching for more, but he was obeying her rules.

Her body was as tense as a stretched rubber band, when he stopped washing her. He moved the spray from side to side, clearing all the bubbles from her body. He turned the water off, opened the shower door, and reached for a bath towel.

She screamed at him. "Get back here you sadist."

"Baby, your clean, if I do anything more it will be wasting water."

"Hastings, do you want to get married next Saturday?"

"I do, only if you are going to be the bride."

"Then get back into the shower and finish me."

"But you told me, in front of our children, but you would kill me if I touched you. I can't marry you if I'm dead. The woman I know, love, and adore, would never take out her frustrations with me, on her children. I watched her do that a few moments ago. I'm wondering if she has disappeared and the true person I am marrying has arrived. I will marry you. I will get you help, because I love the girls so much, and I want to protect them from you."

She grabbed him by his dick and said, "Fred, you are so full of shit. Get in here before I cut this thing off."

Fred looked through the bathroom door and smiled at the girls. They gave him four thumbs up. As he closed the shower door, and turned on the water, he said, "Sharon, I hate to tell you this, but that's one."

"You no good..."

His mouth smothered hers, before she could commit another misdemeanor, and would suffer the consequences at his hand.

He turned her, put her hands against the wall, spread her feet, and pulled her hips back. He knelt down, pulled her hips back further, and feasted on her pussy, until she screamed in orgasm again.

He stood, and when he pushed himself deep inside her, he felt her shake. "Are you all right?"

"It's okay, I'm just a little sore."

"I'll go slow, and if it hurts will stop."

"Thank you Fred."

He reached behind him, grabbed the bottle of conditioner, and put a great amount into his hand. As he slowly moved into her vagina he poured a little lotion onto his penis. On each stroke, he did not penetrate as deeply as the one before.