Honorable Infidelity - Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I had done everything I could short of telling her what I knew and she still wanted to go through with this. I was numb. My wife wanted a baby so badly that she was willing to put one over on me again and have my brother get her pregnant.

I sighed and said, "If you say so honey, just remember I don't need another child for our family to be complete. I love you and Melanie so very much and I don't want anything to change that."

"Nothing will change that. I'll always love you, Tom."

While I knew that was true I also knew that our lives would never be the same if she went through with her plan.

*****

I was going to need some way of keeping track of Grace's plans. As I said, I'm an electronics nut so I went to my local outlet and bought a couple of voice activated tape recorders and some other things. I would put one in her car and one in our living room. I also hooked up a recorder to our phone. I figured that I had as much coverage as I could get without spending a ton of money, I just hoped it was enough.

*****

I monitored the recorders for a couple of weeks and didn't hear anything incriminating. As a matter of fact she never called Steve and the only time Steve called was to talk to me. I was hoping that my speech to her might have changed her mind. I really didn't want to have a confrontation with my wife, or Steve for that matter. I loved my wife and I know she loved me. I had no doubt that she'd never cheated in all the time we've been married except for the time she got pregnant. I could, and have, forgiven her for that. I had the family I'd always wanted. It may not be exactly the way I wanted it to happen but Melanie is as close to my child as she could be, and for that I was grateful. What I wouldn't be grateful for though is if she did it again knowing my feelings on a second child. If she did it again then she's doing this for her and that's cheating, no matter what the excuse, and I just couldn't accept it.

My world came crashing down three days later. I checked my phone recorder and I heard what I was praying I wouldn't hear.

"Steve, it's Grace. It's this week. Can you get off Friday afternoon?"

"I think so, what time?"

"How does one o'clock work for you? I figure we'll have about three hours before I have to pick up Melanie from mom's and get home to make supper."

"Three hours? Do you think we need that much time? Ten minutes should about do it," he said with a laugh.

"Ten minutes, my ass. It took a lot longer than that the last time and you know it! I want at least the same as I got then and I expect you to come through mister!"

"Yes ma'am. You'll get my best effort, that's for sure. This is my last chance so I plan to make sure you're pregnant when you leave."

"Steve, you know this is for me and Tom, right? I really appreciate what you're doing for us but it IS for us. I don't want you to think we are going to do this again."

"No we're NOT doing this again. I told you that already. But just because this is the last time doesn't mean I'm not going to get something out of it. I plan to make you scream like the last time. That's going to be my reward."

"As long as you understand what's at stake here. If Tom found out he'd leave me for sure. He can't ever know!"

"Do you think I'm stupid? He's my brother, if he found me screwing his wife he'd never speak to me again. I know what's at stake. Just make sure he never finds out because I'll never forgive you if he did. I didn't want to do this then and I still don't but to give Tom a child I'll take the chance."

"Ok, as long as we're clear. I'll see you at your apartment at one o'clock this Friday."

*****

I now knew what I had to do. I started the next morning by moving half the money in our checking and savings accounts to new accounts in my name only. I was lucky that we only had one credit card and only had what we'd charged this month was on it. I took my name off the card, reduced the limit and got a new one in my name only. I also found an efficiency apartment very close to work and signed a month to month lease on it. I wasn't sure what I was going to do in the future and I didn't want to be tied to a years lease.

I spent the rest of the time searching the garage for the gun. I didn't plan on shooting anybody, I wasn't even going to load it, but a little intimidation couldn't hurt. I found it hidden behind the boxes of Christmas decorations and I moved it to the trunk so I'd have it when I needed it.

Maybe more than one miracle in my life is not asking too much as Thursday at work my boss asked me if I'd be interested in a promotion coming up. He said he had to offer it to me even though he didn't think I'd be interested. I asked him why and he said it involved transferring to our plant in Georgia, a thousand miles away. I told him I'd like a few days to think about it but I was leaning towards taking it. He told me to take my time.

Everything was in place. All I had to do was wait until tomorrow but in spite of everything I knew I still hoped she would change her mind. To that end our conversation that night was for the purpose of giving Grace a last chance to change her mind.

"Baby, how about we make it an early night tonight?" I said as I rubbed my hand over her ass.

"Tom, you know I told you no sex this week until tomorrow. It's my most fertile day. I want you to save up all those little swimmers for me tomorrow night and put them in my little pussy where they will do the most good!"

"But baby, I want you now! I don't care about getting you pregnant, I told you that! I want my hot little wife tonight!" I said as I laid a kiss on her that left both our knees weak.

"Whew, Tom, please honey, don't do this now. I want to save it for tomorrow night," she said and moved away from me to the other end of the room.

I looked at her sadly. I had given her all the chances to change her mind I was going to. It looks like she'd made up her mind and she figured she had me fooled. Well, I wasn't fooled nor would I be one.

"Ok, Grace, just remember that I wanted you tonight." I said cryptically. "I think I'll go to bed, I've got a headache now."

"I'm sorry honey, I'll make it up to you tomorrow night, believe me! You won't be able to move when I get done with you."

I turned and walked to the bedroom knowing that Grace and I would never be together again.

*****

I was surprisingly calm that Friday morning. I kissed Grace goodbye then hugged and kissed Melanie before I left for work. I had already make plans to take the afternoon and the following Monday off. I figured after today I'd need a few days to get my head together before I went back to work. I also planned to tell my boss I was interested in the promotion and to get the paperwork started. Some might consider me a coward for running away but I didn't see it that way so screw them!

I kept myself busy the whole morning by getting my projects and files in order for my replacement, considering I was going to be leaving soon. One o'clock came and I locked my desk, told my secretary to have a good weekend, and made my way to the car. I had a gym bag of things in the trunk that I removed and set on the front seat. I had the gun, no clip, and some extra large zip-ties. I'd seen something like that on those cop shows used as handcuffs. I planned to cuff them and sabotage their cars so I wouldn't be bothered when I moved my stuff out of the house. It was a thirty minute drive to Steve's place and I figured that would give them plenty of time to get down to business.

I still had hope that she might have changed her mind but when I saw Grace's car in the lot I knew she'd gone through with it. I parked my car out front and moved hers to the far rear of the complex. I also removed the plug wires and threw them in the back seat for good measure. It would cost her a few buck to get the wires put back but no permanent damage would be done.

I walked back to the front and went over to Steve's car. I didn't have keys to his car so I got out my knife and my tire gauge. If anyone was looking it would look like Steve was checking his tire pressure but in reality I was cutting off the valve stems. Again, it would cost Steve a few buck for new stems but no permanent damage was done. He might be fucking my wife but he was still my brother.

I walked up to his door, and as I suspected, his door was unlocked. He never locked it when he was in the apartment though I've tried to tell him he should. Now I was glad he'd ignored my advice as it allowed me to enter without making any noise.

I pulled out the gun and put two of the zip-ties in my back pocket. I then crept silently towards the bedroom though I didn't really need to. There was plenty of noise coming from Steve's room though I tried not to listen to the actual words. I peeked around the door jamb and saw myself fucking my wife. It was surreal in that respect. Being identical twins it was like watching myself with my wife. I have to admit we looked good together. It's just too bad that it wasn't me between her legs at the time. There wasn't a lot of light in the room since the shades were down. I snuck closer to the bed and they didn't notice I was there until I cocked the gun just as I put it to Steve's head.

Steve stopped moving immediately and it took Grace a second before she realized he'd stopped moving. She opened her eyes to see me staring back at her.

"Tom! Wh-what are you doing here? It's not what you think!" she said as she pushed Steve off her.

Steve saw me with the gun and put his hands up in front of him. "Tom, don't shoot man! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it, you have to believe me!"

It was good to see both of them scared out of their wits, it would make things easier for me.

"Shut up, both of you! I don't want to hear any of your fucking excuses! Get out of that bed and face the wall!"

"What are you going to do Tom?" Grace said, crying the whole time.

"That's none of your business, slut! Just get against the wall, you too Steve. Now, before I do something we'll all regret!" I gave Steve a look that told him not to screw around and he scampered out of bed and stood with his nose against the wall, next to Grace.

"Put your hands behind your backs, NOW!"

Two pairs of hands snapped behind them and I slipped the zip-ties around their wrists and snugged them tight, but not too tight. I didn't want to cut off their circulation just make sure they couldn't get out too quickly.

"All right," I said, "I want you to move to the living room and sit on the couch. We're going to have a little chat." I stepped away from them and waved the gun toward the door. I have to say they looked like a pretty sad couple, naked with their hands tied behind them with guilt and fear all over their faces. After all they still didn't know if they were going to get out of this alive.

They sat on the couch, as far from each other as possible, and hunched over, trying to cover their nakedness.

"Oh come on, Grace," I said with a sneer, "it's not like Steve and I haven't seen it all before!"

Steve looked at me angrily, "You don't need to talk to her that way!"

"Shut up, Steve. You have no right to tell me how I can talk to this slut! After all you're only my brother, who's been fucking my wife!" I yelled.

"It's not like that, Tom," Grace wailed. "It's not what you think!"

"What isn't what I think, Grace? It's not my wife in that bed, naked? It's not my brother, naked, between your legs! It's not you yelling "Oh Steve, make me come, give me a baby!" Is that what it's not like, Grace!" I said as I leaned in her face and grabbed her hair making her look me in the eye.

"Oh Tom, I never meant for you to find out. I'm so sorry!" The tears were pouring down her face and her nose was running. I let go of her hair and slumped down in the chair I had been sitting in.

"I knew what you were up to Grace. I knew and I told you I didn't want another baby, but you had to do it, didn't you. You got away with it once and you thought you'd get away with it again, didn't you! I told you I was happy with just the three of us but you didn't listen! You just had to have another baby and only good old Steve here could give you one since your husband isn't worth shit as a man to knock you up!" I was pissed now and all the anger I hadn't dealt with was coming out now.

"Tom, you know that's not true," Steve said. "You're just as much a man as me. You had a fever that affected your sperm, it's not your fault! I didn't want to do this, but Grace convinced me! We were both worried about you, you'd bought that damn gun! We figured if she got pregnant you'd come out of your depression, and it WORKED!"

"Yeah, Steven, it worked. I had decided I was wrong to think that way when I was with David on that trip but I was the happiest man in the world when I found out Grace was pregnant. Even after I found out the truth I still forgave both of you since the result was that beautiful little girl I call my daughter."

Grace had stopped sobbing so hard and was only sniffling by now. Steve looked at her then at me.

"How did you find out? We were so careful?"

"You weren't as careful as you thought, but as I said, I forgave you. Remember that day I found those panties and you acted like you'd done something wrong? I didn't think much about it at the time but it was my first clue. My second clue was the change in both your behaviors to each other. I'd always wondered why you started to do more than tolerate each other but, again, I didn't question it. I didn't even think it was too odd when you almost cried when Melanie was born, though I should have, you've never been that emotional before, but she is your first child." I said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't have found out at all if I hadn't overheard you two talking at the birthday party. I heard Grace tell you she wanted another child. All of a sudden the pieces fell into place. I knew Melanie wasn't mine and now Grace wanted to do it again." I shook my head and sighed.

I looked straight at Grace and continued speaking. "Even after hearing all that I tried to tell you I didn't want another child. I told you I didn't want the pressure, I told you I was happy with our family like it was, but you didn't want to listen, DID YOU!" I shouted. Grace shrunk back on the couch again, thinking I might hit her. I wouldn't but she didn't know that.

"You told me you had a good feeling about it, you knew you'd get pregnant and for me not to worry. God, you even cut me off from sex this last week so I'd think I knocked you up when we fucked tonight! That's why I tried to have sex with you last night, Grace. I wanted to see if you would fight me off so you could keep up your lie and you did. I hoped you wouldn't but you did, Grace. I hope you're happy. I hope your plan worked and you're pregnant now. It would be a shame to not be pregnant after working so hard!"

Steve was sitting quietly absorbing everything I'd been saying. "Where do we go from here, Tom?"

"I don't know, Steve, are you going to marry her? She is the mother of your child?" I said.

Grace came out of her trance about this time. "Marry me? How can Steve marry me, I'm married to you?"

I glared at her and she shrank back into the couch again. "Not for much longer, bitch. You knew what would happen if one of us ever cheated. We've talked about it many times, or don't you think fucking my brother is cheating?! I forgave you for the first time Grace, but I'm not going to let you get away with it again. We're done. When I leave here I'm getting my stuff and moving out. I've already got another place. I'll be seeing a lawyer first thing, maybe tomorrow. I'll be going for irreconcilable differences and I don't expect a fight. I also don't expect to be paying child support," I turned to my brother, "you got her pregnant you can pay for the next 18 years. Maybe that'll teach you not to do favors for women who ask you to help them fool their husbands."

I have to give them credit, they both looked embarrassed after that. Steve still tried to get me to change my mind.

"Tom, man, you can't be serious. You love Grace, I know you do, and she loves you too. She thought you'd never find out. She was only trying to make you happy, Tom. Please, don't do this."

"Steven, you're right, I did love Grace, more than anything in the world. I loved her so much I was willing to overlook her previous infidelity. You can't imagine how I felt when I knew that not only was I not Melanie's father but you, my own, brother, had knocked up my wife. I love you like no one else but it hurt so bad to know that you didn't respect me enough to come to me and tell me that my depression was hurting my wife. It hurt me to know that you could be tempted by my wife when you knew how much I loved her. It hurt that you could betray your twin brother like that and keep her panties as a souvenir! Even with all of that I forgave both of you. But seeing the two of you in bed today, grunting and sweating, putting it over on me one more time has killed the love I had for her, and for you Steven. When I leave here today I never want to see or hear from you again. Please don't try to contact me in any way, the aftermath won't be pretty, I promise you."

I saw the color drain from Steve's face. He knew I meant what I said and he knew what this second bout of sex with Grace had cost him.

"I'll be going now. I hope you two had a great time. It shouldn't take you too long to get out of those cuffs but I warn you not to go by the house until I'm gone." I looked right at Steve. "Oh by the way, you really should lock your door when you have a woman in your bedroom, you never know who might sneak in."

I turned and walked out. Just as the door closed I heard Grace crying and Steve trying to comfort her. I couldn't make myself feel sorry for either of them.

*****

It was three weeks after that incident that I got a call from my mom at work.

"Tom, I was wondering if you could stop by the house after work. I need your help."

"What is this about, Mom? What about dad?"

"He's going out with the guys after work and you know he's no good for anything when he gets home from those outings," she chuckled.

"Yeah, Mom, I know. How about I see you about six, is that OK?"

"That'll be fine, dear, I've got steaks for dinner, see you then."

"See you then, bye Mom."

*****

Dinner, as expected, was great. Mom has a way with steaks and her baked potatoes are to die for. I pushed my plate away and sighed.

"That was great, Mom, thanks. What did you need doing?"

She looked embarrassed and it took her a few seconds before she answered. "I really don't have anything that needs doing. I wanted to talk to you."

"Mom, you don't have to go to this much trouble just to talk to me, all you needed to do was say so."

"Well you might not have wanted to talk if you knew the subject."

I had a sneaking feeling I knew where this was going but I decided to let her have her say. I sat back and waited.

"Tom, I know you're hurt, and you have every right to be, but have you thought this whole thing through? You haven't said one word to Grace or Steve in weeks now. She's your wife and he's your brother. Blood has to mean something, doesn't' it?" she asked.

"Maybe you should be asking your son that question. He's the one who went against his blood, not me," I said sharply. "As for Grace, she won't be my wife much longer. She knew how I felt about infidelity and she went to Steven not once, but TWICE! I forgave them for the first time, did they tell you THAT, Mom? It was only when they tried to rub my nose in it a second time did I get angry. I've done nothing but think about it, Mom, nothing but, and I can't forgive her for cheating and I can't forgive Steven for what he did, not again." There were tears in my eyes but they didn't fall. I was done with crying, especially for those two.