All Comments on 'Hooked On Shemale Cock'

by Nitromethane

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I've never seen a shemale in person, but I would love to suck the cock of a shemale someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Frustrating, not hot at all

Why does the guy have to be so fucking nervous the entire time? Literally can't get a word out and you use nervously to describe almost everything he does. It's a complete turn off when the story's main character is so unrelatable and frankly, annoying. Make him a bit less of a nervous wreck and people might read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy fuck

That was amazing. I'm leaking girl juice everywhere and I'm searching for my dildo. U did very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
OH Sooooooooooo HOT!

Wonder if he is flexible enough to have her sit on his cock while he sucks hers again? You really caught the chemistry here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy

What a fantasy.Would be nice to make it happen.Must get over to Thailand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jealous I

I want to go jerkofr now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

You sound just like my husband!

Keep sharing more of yourself, sweetie... you're super hot for any woman reading between your lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
me toooooo!

Your story is so erotic you had me literally pounding my cock with excitement and when her cock exploded in his mouth I came all over myself, my nipples are so hard and I'm still so horny I'm going to get my vibrator and lube, thank you so much💛

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rick And Morty

Oh Geez, Jessica.

I think I know where you get your stories from bruv :)

Goodjob ahah ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Your feelings! I always wanted to but could never go thru with it...2 years ago a special gurl who I'd developed a rapport with invited me over, we talked till I was at ease, laughed, teased, till I curled up next to Her and begged Her to be easy and slow with me.She promised She would and let me kiss + lick my way from Her soles up Her legs till I was finally there. She opened Her legs wider and let me take my time. Her staying power was great, She was clean, shaved, cut, and I didnt want it to ever end,I lover Her warm cream and She lets me service Her twice a month still...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ladyboy cum

I had a gorgeous ladyboy in the Philippines, God I loved sucking her perfect cut cock, used to drain her balls with 3 loads in my mouth.

Nothing tastes better than ladyboy cum

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

THIS MADE ME SO HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this shemale story, but I never let the cum go straight down my throat. I make sure the majority of the cum goes on my tongue. I love to swirl it around my mouth and teeth. I love when the cum is nice and gooey so I can break the strings with my teeth. What drives me over the edge, is the thought that this delicious white load came from inside her balls and now I get to feel it ooze down my throat. I love cum so much. I'd like a shemale party, where 10 of them bust in my mouth, so I can mix it around and taste the differences in each ejaculate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome, wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is amazing. I too fantasize of shemale cock. I have sucked and fucked shemales before. Always some of the best sex I have ever had.

You write very well, I will read all the shemale stories you care to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous