All Comments on 'Hormones'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments
Rayjag1980Rayjag19805 days ago

Sorry, 2stars as story not very believable to me. MC showed very little emotion, namely anger for the betrayal of not only wife but best friend. Also the "reconciliation" was way to fast for the infidelity, especially hearing what was said. The author didn't pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I could understand a reconciliation after one time, but not in the way it was presented. Two months, she loved the bastard's dick more than her husband's, her husband doesn't satisfy her and she said that in her husband's hearing. Emasculating; that would kill a man's psyche so this thing is dead, no chance in real life.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 1 month ago

This was a good story and I gave it five stars. Maybe Sadie has learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Did she say why she did it?"

"I haven't wanted to hear anything. Shit, Amy, there isn't anything she could say that would justify this so what does it matter."

====> Exactly. Given what he heard and saw and the time frame, and who it was with, while be derided for not being as large as Jeff, umm reconciliation seems fanciful and surreal. She banged Jeff twice a week for 2 months straight. Jeff fell in love with her. She did it because not only was she horny, but her husband couldn't give her strong enough orgasms anymore and she got addicted to Jeff's bigger pernis. Hello! Dildos and vibratory? She was banging Henry almost every night and morning. So why were the f$ck sessions twice a week with Jeff so important to her? Simple she liked having sex with Jeff more than with Henry and she wanted those biiiiig orgasms. Sorry but there are other stories on this site where hormones come into play, where a reconciliation makes more sense. This one not so much. Especially after what he heard. Drives a stake through the marriage. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another weak, cuck husband. He should have divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really liked this story (5*) but I have to ask. If just putting a chair in hubby’s office and spending all day with him cured her case of the pregnant hornies, why didn’t she think of that before she cheated on him with his big dicked best friend? I mean I’m just saying.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress662 months ago

Lol you know what they say about insanity right. So she admits to not being satisfied by his dick but convinces everyone that now that she’s had the bigger dick she can totally be a faithful wife and be totally satisfied with his dick. And my dude just says yeah makes sense I see no problems going forward. It’ll be different this time.

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Я поражен как автор любит делать из нормальных мужчин тряпок и куколдов. Сэди просто шлюха, которая показала свою натуру. Она изменяла ему 2 МЕСЯЦА! Это не 1 раз, как первый. Это планомерно, с умыслом и без малейшего сожаления. Простить такую женщину это признать, что в будущем это будет повторяться, причем регулярно и уже с его будущим прощением

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only 2 stars, not because of the writing, but because of the storytelling. This is a damned R. A. A. C. story that doesn’t justify a reconciliation. She fucked up not once, but numerous times.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hormones made her cheat... With her husband's friend who has bigger dong... And plan to hide it from her husband for two whole months... What utter garbage! This 'reclaiming' nonsense is only something a pathetic cuckold could think of. Write better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not sure what the author of this story thinks he wrote that shows the wife did something to earn that reconciliation, but she did nothing but use his coworkers to trap him into being with her 24/7 which is not making any sort of amends. He basically wrote a longer version of a story where they reconcile because the husband is blinded by love and added a baby

MountainMan1336MountainMan13364 months ago

Well, I gave this story 5 stars, I laughed most of the way through it. And as always, I disagree with those cowards who write comments under the name Anonymous. I personally would not put up with a cheating wife however, the "hormone" part in this story is very true. I have five children and every time my Mexican-American wife was pregnant I thought she was trying to kill me with sex. I mean morning, noon and night all she wanted was sex....LOL I lost a lot of weight and even more sleep. But, it was well worth it, now that I am a Grandfather I have seen my three sons-in-law have gone through the same thing. And every time I think on it I chuckle. I don't know maybe being of Hispanic descent has something to do with it. My wife claims that her ancestry makes her more passionate than other women. Makes sense to me at least I love the benefits.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would I have divorced her? Now, as a man of almost 70 and married 43 years? Maybe not. As a man of the age in this story? Most likely. I don't buy the part about 'hormones'. Do they really occur in this situation? Definitely for some pregnancies. Would a wife cheat like this without even discussing an issue of frequency with her husband? Hopefully not, and young couples can and do 'make like minks' when a pregnancy enhances the libido. We did certainly. So what's her problem? The only problem in this divorce would have been the child-support, as it would make future family building by the ex-husband much harder while young. Not to mention a divorcee with an infant. The story was good, but would have been even better exploring this aspect: medically, psychiatric-ally, therapy, counseling. I just don't buy the reconciliation absent intervention and outside help given her actions, reasoning, and his resulting distrust. A new child- especially firstborn- is a HUGE motivator to reconcile but the underlying issue would not go away even with that. This wife had a mental problem and his lack of trust was realistic.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Blah!! Henry needs to get snipped if he's staying with that SLUT!!

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

fun read but it has to be fiction i dont know any man that would toerate that .. i know writers have to write alot of fiction but i can tell through read and watching interviews this big dick stuff is a myth or just alot of women have caverness pussy im an old man been with a few women in my life never had a problem im not hugh

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Henry was a weak man.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

rubbish she could never be trusted again

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a load of crap, but with the husband even after finding out, he deserves to be cucked, sure he love's her but with time he can move on, and if there's going to be a reconciliation make it worth it. The logical choice was stay with her during the pregnancy and divorce her ass.. what a wimpy ass cuck husband, wouldn't be surprised if she cucked him again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Don't post this type of stories here, loving wives category totally destroyed with this type of stories.. as usual another femdom with wimpy MC character.. to take her back even after hearing everything she said wow.. all I can say is, he deserves to be cuck, can't even get past two page's.. I wonder, with all these author's there's seriously something wrong on their head or they secretly like being a cucked. While the husband filed for divorce I was happy that finally I was seeing a MC with a backbone, but nope. I'm not against reconciliation in fact I love it.. but there is no possible way they get back together before getting a divorce, and what a shit load of excuse the wife did, and the other characters saying they understand wow.. just goes on to show how little this author's and their character has on marriage vows..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Myslalem ze wiekszych idiotyzmów nie mozna wymyslic. Ale byłem w blędzie. Idiotyzm do kwadratu. Nie ma na te głupoty skali.

LastMissionLastMission6 months ago

Well I almost made it through two pages. Couldn't take any more after that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing was said about hormones, just another excuse for a bitch to spread her legs for some strange. Childsupport is cheaper than raising a child. I know I raised three of my daughters children while her husband didn't pay his support until he was threatened with jail then he just paid enough to keep him out. Luckily I came into some money and was able to put political pressure on the judge and friend of the court. It turned the judges world upside down when he found out he was about to have a very strong opponent in his bid for reelection and the friend of the court would not be reappointed if that judge lost. At the same time my ex son in law found out he was grass and someone out there was a lawnmower and coming after him. He was forced to keep up on his chidsupport,which really pissed him off as he was the only one in Michigan that he figured had to do so. Also he attorney somehow found herself to busy to continue to represent him until he filed a grevance against her,which she lost. That didn't make for the greatest relationship. He never did connect me to his troubles because he holds me in such contempt.

He would have been much better off without the woman. Every time she got pregnant the same doubts would rise all over again.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Henry is going to pay for the kid for the next 18 years anyhow. Why keep the cheating slut aboard too? Plainly said, Henry is a pussy and has no self respect for himself. His wife repeatedly fucked her lover while carrying Henry’s child! Utter disrespect! She even confessed to wanting to continue her affair, believing that she would never be caught. These are deliberate acts! Henry is weak. She’ll never respect him and will cheat again because of it. The bitch needed to go! Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Boring! Same words different story. Committing adultery whilst pregnant, that's one above having a child in the family that was produced by another male.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

Just buy some marital aids and communicate.

Stories with poor communications like this one and Melody irk me a bit... but you're still a good writer in how you craft enjoyable stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just an inappropriately horny size queen regardless of hormone status. What did she do to earn this reconciliation? Nothing. The story would have been much more interesting had he divorced her or seperated for awhile until she earned her forgiveness as a single mother. Or more quirky, had him declare an open marriage, ignoring her while screwing his assistant or ??. Or something.... anything, to force her to work out her infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hormones be damned - NEVER a ruse to get something on the side, n the most livid part being that ultimately Henry did come out as a pathetic wimpy cuck!! 'No' has to mean 'no' - irrespective of the cicumstances whatsoever. Wovs, promises and their sanctity has to be a serious isuue - absolutely no compromises and no going back, unless mutually being decided to open up. Disappointing - not your class! A waste of time invested into reading this - would even be trying to rank it star-wise! Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry to say , but just like in ' A Beautiful View ' , I think you've failed again .

All pregnant women will suffer some degree of hormonal issues at one level or another . How many cheat ? No idea but I'm pretty sure if it was a common occurrence we would have heard about it .

No . She felt horny and she had been told Jeff had a big dick . And naturally doing it once was never going to be enough . Then the trash talk kicks in that Henry's is smaller , he's not getting the job done like good old Jeff can .

A wife cheating with a husbands best friend !! Classy .

Not sure what she did to earn her reconciliation ? Going to work with Henry ?? Great idea , nothing says 'forgive me ' like letting everyone your husband works with know he married size queen .

But wait . Good old Henry has an idea to get his manhood back . He doesn't want her to give him sex , he wants to reclaim her .

Should have sent her off with Jdff into the sunset .

DK . 3 * but it's below average , honestly .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

RimmerdalRimmerdal8 months ago

"Oh you're so much bigger than my husband."

"Oh he can't get me off like you can."

Yeah he failed by letting her back in.

Madeira1076Madeira10768 months ago

Uhg, I didn't think this would be a cuck story :/

With what she did and what she said and now all of a sudden she can keep her legs together?

If this was RL, she would do it again. No consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing is resolved here, and they don't work through the issues. They don't address future pregnancies, or anything really. All he's doing is playing warden to her prisoner until she gives birth. The whole point is to build trust, and what they're doing is not building trust.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Normally I enjoy a story that includes a happy ending. However in order to get to that point the person who betrays has to pay some sort of price. In this instance she didn't give up anything. Frankly, I think the MC should have gone forward with the divorce.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Oh great, manipulation

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"For some reason I got really irritated that she was actually enjoying this". A known sex addict enjoying a good fucking? Whatever next?

/

Just before reading this I read 'Choices' by the same author. I loved it and scored it five stars. This was just a "No", pure and simple. MC hijacked by feminazi conspirators and solves all his problems by fucking the woman who caused them in the first place by being unable to keep her legs together. I believe this is what Highbrow would call 'Femdom agitprop', Just dreadful.

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Another CUCK/slut story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You truly are brain dead writing this scenario..No husband would have even had any correspondence with her never mind allowing her near him..You had him do the right thing immediately, but nothing after that. How in the world could you even suggest a work place would make arrangements for an employee to have sex in his office,for 2 months yet..I have lost respect for not your writing,but what you write about and I suspect what/who you are..I think you have no respect for your readers intelligence expecting them to buy into this fiction...-1 star..plain stupid..

cybertron84cybertron849 months ago

what the.... what the hell is so facinating about weak ass men.. catch wife cheatinbg YOU DIVORCE HER. jesus this pussy men crap is contagious

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

Ugh this was not good.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

Hate the premise, hate that you think it is ok to get all of those people in his kife to conspire against him. This story is downright insulting to good men everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was so stupid that I couldn't finish reading it. While Henry showed balls initially by filing for divorce, it was clearly just an adrenaline rush. He immediately started backpedaling and apologizing for acting like a man for a moment instead being the caged cuck that he was supposed to be. When Carla confirmed that she was involved with getting the recliner, he should have immediately quit and sued both her personally and the company for sexual harassment and creating a hostile work environment.

Also, I must take offense with you being a liar, as she did nothing to deserve a reconciliation. In fact, like when she yelled at him for questioning if the child was even his, she is clearly abusive as well as unfaithful. There was nothing other than the kid to support reconciliation and the kid would be better off put up for adoption.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

There are so many things in this story that are difficult to believe. I know this is fiction and the readers are asked to suspend their disbelief for the duration of the story. For the sake of ratings and because the author has obviously put time and effort into the writing of the piece, I try to be supportive. Afterall, I know that I do not have the ability to write fiction. However, even with those things in mind, I could not give this more than 2 stars. I hate manipulation of any kind, and that is what the wife did by going to the MC boss and arranging for the recliner. No communication with the main character. Just told him what would happen. I have never bought that whole "reclaining" nonsense. Maybe it is a male thing. The idea that a woman's hormones could be so strong that she "had" to leave her vows behind and cheat without trying to talk to her husband and look for other solutions is rediculous. Again, maybe it is a male fantasy. Finally, the MC will never truly trust her again and to do this 3 more times....unlikely if not impossible for the marriage to survive that. Not one of my favorite stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a wimpy cuck! He should have beat the fuck out of Jeff until he couldn't have kids, then kick the slut to the curb, but instead he lets them go on fucking and sneaks around and hides in his own house. Then when the douchebag shows up at his office, he alerts security and ignores him. What a stand up guy. He shouldn't have let the whore back in his life until she felt the pain he did. She'll do it again, because he was so easy to manipulate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a ridiculous reason to cheating. WOW....what the hell.... 1 star

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Like what exactly did she do that the author suggests proved her devotion? She sat on her pregnant fat ass. They didn't even discuss the vile comments she made to Jeff. I can't get over this story lol. It makes me so mad.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

What the fuck? There is so much ridiculous bullshit here that I find it unfathomable you actually believe that Sadie is a sympathetic character. Heaven forbid she COMMUNICATE her issues BEFORE having a months long affair while insulting, disrespecting and emasculated her husband to get off. Fucking hell.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Terrible story from a sometimes good writer. 1 star and a waste of time. Yes, pregnant women can ge crazy and hormonal; no, they aren't helpless slaves to their sex drives, they can control themselves and as here, only cheat because they want to. Just like men who cheat. Human beings are not rutting animals unless they choose to be that. The wife in this story was blatantly and repeatedly unfaithful. She can't be trusted and did nothing in this story to justify reconciliation. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's one thing to consider going forward after a mistake. It's entirely different to take this level of absolute devotion to being a fucking skank, and accept and stay with her. Fuck that noise. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some of 'bigguy's stories are almost brilliant, others are complete rubbish almost as if they had been written by 'a.n. other', perhaps they were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

an average 3, I think Henry was the instigator in his wife's betrayal because he described Jeff's dick to her. Many women are tempted to be penetrated by a large cock, not so much the length as the thickness. Sadie would have mentioned the pain his long dick might cause on the very first penetration so Jeff would have been just a little careful. Many women, as do men, enjoy the excitement of different bodies and genitals, the attraction of being wanted sexually is all consuming and if careful attention is not in order, by both parties, infidelity can become eagerly anticipated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking someone other than her husband, twice a week, for two months and would have continued fucking Jeff for another 5 months if she hadn't have been caught and disrespecting her husband by making fun of his cock? Her feet wouldn't touch the floor and I don't believe for one second that a man could still love a partner after her AWFUL betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The out of the box "solution" was irrelevant to the actual problem and therefore no solution at all. That problem was a gross, repeated betrayal. It's a moral issue, not some physiological issue. There is no hormonal condition that causes a man or woman to lose moral agency. She cheated in the worst possible way because she could. No bogus further "explanation " is anything other than bullshit. Yes, the MC is in a tough spot because she's pregnant, but cucking-out only compounds the problem. A continued marriage means that more children are likely, which gives her even more leverage. Even without children, he can't trust her. Jeff should have been beaten within an inch of his life, but our cuck does nothing to him either. 1 is too good for this.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Fortunately, my wife was not overly hormonal when she was pregnant!

5

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

My goodness, people want bodies strewn about for infidelity. I am sure it would be tough but to give up a child is just not right. I wrote the alt ending to Melody, same reason - be mad, but the loss of family makes it worse - that is anywhere but here in LW.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Why would a man want to reclaim a nasty slut like her.?

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

I generally like a well-done reconciliation story, and I actually liked "A Beautiful View," but this one, which bills itself as an improvement over ABV is significantly worse, in my opinion. At least in ABV the aggrieved husband had gone through with a divorce, and actually lived life without his wife for a bit to see what the alternative was, so his decision to take her back was an informed one. Here, he stays with the wife, complete with the caveman-cliche "reclaiming my wife" nonsense, despite the fact that she went behind his back with his friend AND he found out he wasn't satisfying her sexually. Plus, every woman in his life (wife, boss, assistant) manipulates him by basically forcing him into proximity with his wayward wife 24/7, again despite the fact that she's taken no real steps to rectify any of the damage she's caused.

I could understand him staying around solely for the sake of the kid. But that's not what's portrayed here.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

After a second reading ... He is a total dumbass . He should have kicked her cheating ass to the curb. 2 stars is all I can give this one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I saw no real regret from Sadie. She just had to have a big cock while pregnancy drove her hormones.

And a ‘mistake’ she happened to make twice a week for a month. No way to recon here.

Just file.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only question is which rose bush will she fertilize.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

I love a good reconciliation, but this one? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can hate something, say... shrimp, or reese's pieces, but still admit that a particular one, was very good, despite disliking that sort of thing. So, you get a 5 for it. Yeck.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

C.R.A.P. Wasted 3 pages worth of time on "reclaiming my woman" drivel. What about not WANTING the cheating slut anymore?

How about some payback? Some women can't have sex for 3 months after birth. She was fucking Jeff twice a week for 2 months. How about he brings someone over for long Saturday afternoons during her recovery. Sadie can bring them drinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm always positive about reconciling between two which actually happened due to some misunderstanding but it's not. Not even a one time thing. It seemed to me like a conspiracy so a negative marking from my end for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck story. Disgusting!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The RAAC haters are assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many of these commenters get all pissy and outraged about reconciliation and forgiveness. Most of them will never be in that position because with them, sex is always either transactional or an auto-stimulation process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shes an idot and hes an idot for talking her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BigGuy is usually a pretty good writer. But this one is relatively weak though, as she clearly didn't earn his reconciliation despite the author's preamble. Even with the pregnancy, he should not have taken her back. His discovery came too late into the affair to be forgivable. Better to be an absent father and find a new wife while young enough to start another family. Were she that desirable, she would not stay single long, and his child support would not last long. The wife had no effective excuse and that knife should have cut too deep. Even with reproductive hormones run amok, that is why they have OB-GYN physicians who could have helped had she been honest. The commenter who described it as rubbish was mostly correct.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Absolute rubbish not up to your usual standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author is always a great writer. I have to say though, that he makes it way too easy for the wife's character to reconcile. That said, his plot devices for that effort were phenomenal. But the 'explanations' and her attitude and judgement about 'needs' makes the ending rather forced given the extent of the affair. I would have liked a second part about working through to the reconciliation, perhaps after a separation. The guy took the betrayal and smooth explanation way too easily to be believable in such a short story. In reality, I would doubt the longer term survival of that marriage given her lack of self-control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Baby or no baby, legal separation until baby is born for a DNA test, and medical tests to see if there was a legitimate medical condition effecting libido post-pregnancy. Then decide whether bye-bye. The wife character was just too detached in her justification to be believable about future intentions. Even remorse means little if not believable, and no trust, no marriage. BigGuy could have made this story more believable.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Henry was a hell of a man. What no aluminum baseball bat for Jeff. Un-Fucking believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She may honestly intend to not repeat but, like a heroine addict who swears to quit, they just can't refuse the next needle.

In her case hormonal drive will rationalize a way.

He has two courses. Preventive Strike, divorce now, or what for the next time with the divorce period ready to IMMEDIATELY serve.

Way ahead of that salt away reserve money, loan to a friend as non-payback issue, arrange for a new place to stay, REFUSE COUNSELING. Oh, postnup, in which she acknowleges her past cheating and agrees to an uncontested divorce if she does.

If she goes the distance, awesome. If not...💀☠🤚🖕

RR431RR431over 1 year ago

What did she do exactly to earn him back? Star Trek, alien, predator, buck Rogers…all total fantasy like this story bordering on satire. I don’t mind a reconciliation story but that is. It this. This is a wimp husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The male character in the story should have been sprinkled throughout the story with the adjectives cuckold, wimp, Sissy etc…. I know a lot of guys and I don’t know one of them that could be emasculated and “feminized” like this “pussy”!!! That crazy bitch would’ve been kicked to the curb and divorced for adultery with every intention of securing custody of the child!!! That would’ve been the end of this story…👍🏻😂

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

One comment centered on restitution. The only type of restitution I can think of would be hubby getting to fuck another woman, maybe with pregnant wifey watching (and feeling fat and not very desirable). Then and only then will she know and experience what hubby felt when he caught wifey cheating with his best friend. I know marriage counselors generically state that two wrongs don’t make a right, that getting even makes it even harder to reconcile and save the marriage, but it does make the partners equal (meaning the cheater does not get away with the transgression). There are consequences to cheating and one consequence should include “what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.”

ZephurosZephurosalmost 2 years ago

Easily your worst story I've read so far (I'm reading them in alpha order for some reason).

The MC was never given the chance to just absorb anything. Nor did he leave to atbleast think and try to get some perspective and maybe get the anger and betrayal out a bit. And the wife went out of her way to reconcile by buying a chair. And dont get me stated on his boss and assistant.

Most of you story convepts are out there, which makes them at least interesting to see where you take them. This one, however, was weak from the start. I agree with another commentator. Reconciling after an affair, which is what this was, not a one time mistake, is extremely hard work on both partners parts. And the trust issues would never go away that easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nah…..for one thing, the premise — “I just had to have non stop sex!” — was beyond stupid. And it wasn’t just one “mistake” as slimeball Jeff told him….it was 2-3 times a week for months!

.

And she did NOTHING to earn the reconciliation. Nothing.

.

2 **

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Best friend or not. Having a single guy coming to the house multiple times per week for hours at a time to hang out with your wife without the husband objecting should never happen. Especially with her pregnant, being over the top horny and knowing that she's walking around the house with next to nothing on. That was just an affair waiting to happen. There are very few situations where a man and woman who find each other attractive can be friends without sex entering into the equation at some point.

Sadie says that due to the changes he body was going through she was already not feeling as filled up by Henry as she normally is. So, the solution is to fuck a guy with a bigger cock and get even more stretched out. Yep, that's a great plan.

Of course all the women at his job conspire to help Sadie force him to take her back. A guy can't win even when he's totally I'm the right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not another..."My hormones made me cheat excuse from the wife". Testosterone controls libido in both males and females. The average male has 20 times the amount of testosterone that women have. A healthy male's libido will always be exponentially higher than a female's of similar heath and age.

Little to no effort put into the reconciliation as usual for these type of stories. Reconciliation is a long hard road where the cheater will be expected to do most of the heavy lifting in any attempt to repair and reconcile the relationship. One aspect almost no reconciliation authors touch upon is the concept of restitution; making good or compensating for loss, damage, or injury; indemnification done to the spouse by the cheater. You know how most cheaters ramble on about that they'll make it up to their spouse. That's where the concept of restitution comes into play with any hope of reconciliation. The difficulty with restitution when it comes to cheating is most of the damage or loss experience by the spouse is related to intangible items that you can't put a price on or run our an buy a replacement item.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yuk!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Well, ole Henry is definitely a bigger man than I...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She didn't do anything to earn her RAAC. She paid no price, she just put more stress on the husband to keep an eye on her.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I have always felt that for a story to be good etc. that it be consistent. This story fell short on many fronts. Firstly, hormones played second fiddle to a big dick. Nothing I have found indicates that pregnancy hormones trigger the need for a bigger dick... Try insatiable lust, maybe? Second an assistant and manager/friend would be unlikely to side with a cheating spouse nor would she 'take the lead" in trying to fix the situation. Henry seems like a smart, logical guy and even if he eventually took Sadie back again doubtful so quick. Lastly, I know violence ends up hurting the spouse who is crapped on however Henry caved too quick and I guess that was a sign he was kind of weak. Nothing in the story setup to this point indicated he was such a putz.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

Well, it has been scientifically proven that hormones can screw with a woman's brain and sense of logic in a way nothing else can. Still... the pain and broken trust are ordinarily what kills a marriage in these situations. The betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will someone please write this the way it was supposed to be written! It started out good and then suddenly morphed into a weak ass cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is possible - hormones- but not suree I would have bought it myself. Would definitely had a DNA test done at birth. Was marriesd 35 years until my wife's death by cancer and stood by her like a rock despite real temptations to stray. We had a one and done agreement and did most everything together, and it would not have worked without trust. But that said, it would be between the conscience of each particulate married couple as to forgiveness, and I would not judge his forgiveness. We knew a married couple well of which they survived infedility, and stayed friends. If he was willing to forgive, then so should friends reserve judgement. The author wrote a fine story, albiet a bit implausible. Liked it, including the outcome.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Wow sorry about all the unforgiving comments below, I just can’t believe how uncharitable some people are. I think this is a fantastic storey about how a loving husband would forgive someone he really loved. I like happy endings. Please keep writing these stories, don’t be put off by the naysayers. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

I'm being genuine here. Can you write a story where the husband isn't a weak bitch?

Seriously? I've read 3 of your stories and the husband is really pathetic. Again why write such losers?

Sheb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star bad story hormones my ass.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

I was tempted to drop half way through the story... He filled divorce and went back to their house? All the pre build about her humiliating him with his best friend to, in the end, they go back together? Didnt like thr end... Fuck her and this hormones bulshit... The hormones dont make decisions for her... She did thr decision to make him a cuckold.... And the fucking stupid MC, forgave her....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BG this rubbish is a mistake on your part for submitting it. lost respect for your thought process over this one.Hate to know where you head was

or how deep in it was. An insult to husbands and men in general. NO man would have let her stay in the house any longer than it took to break it up and allow her to get dressed. What happened to realistic fiction. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say that I would have become a divorced dad, beat the hell out of the supposed best friend, and moved far away to start over. Hormones doesn't excuse months of planned betrayal. Its a clever reconciliation plot but not credible unless the wife has a mental issue because one would have such a a state to contemplate adultery while pregnant by a loving husband. In a normal loving marriage, its one and done if not a conscensually open marriage.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

Simply a big RAAC and not a reconciliation.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

This is the dumbest shit I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"...but strictly speaking it was a logical explanation."

That statement is utterly meaningless. She had a coherent adulteress' excuse - it wasn't gibberish - but bringing "logic" into it really adds nothing. The issue is purely moral.

There is NO excuse for what she did. It was a rank betrayal of her husband, and she comes across as "entitled". Worse, there's an element of her thinking she can get away with it even after her slutting is exposed because of the leverage the baby gives her over her husband. This went on for 2 months roughly twice a week and would have continued if she hadn't been caught. AND what happens? We get the usual weak, needy, unprincipled, low-T, cuck of a husband character caving in to the slut.

Only a cunt of a man would fail to divorce her (that may be most of the readership here, but LW is a "special" place). If there would be any possibility of a reconciliation, it would be only sometime after the divorce, assuming she has shown genuine repentance (which isn't present in any serious way in the story). The slut needs to experience the consequences of her cheating in stead of getting some harsh words and a slap on the wrist. Only after she has had to struggle for a while as a single parent and experience the shame of losing her husband because of her slutting would any reasonable man consider taking her back, and only if there are clear and convincing signs of true repentance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

What BS I believe this is your worst effort. Just as well most of your other writings are excellent so this is hopefully just an aberration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a pure cuckold story. Please find waste your time

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Again, a chicken shit husband. Sigh. At least punish her in some fucking way. She cheated for two fucking months. I'm fully aware out-of-whack hormones can lead to crazy shit, but it's doubtful that she wouldn't have had moments of sanity in those months of cheating where she could have told her husband about her problems to try to fix them. But no, she decided to continue cheating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...