All Comments on 'Horny Hikers'

by docneuey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ap2techap2techabout 10 years ago
Incest/Taboo?

The story was ok but I think it was in the wrong section. A bit more descriptive action would have been nice. Hoping to read your next one soon.

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
If you write you need to know what you're talking about

Incest is sex between closely blood related people such as father-daughter or wife-son or brother-sister. There isn't an ounce of incest in this story. It would do well under exhibitionists.

People get really pissed off when stories are in the wrong section and they waste time reading a story that otherwise wouldn't interest them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
anyways

If you are going to write, you need to improve your grammar. There is no such word as "anyways". It is anyway. You could say '"there aren't any ways to do...", but there is no word anyways.

docneueydocneueyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Message from author.

I apologize for my imperfect grammar. "Anyways", however, IS a word.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyways

I also apologize for tagging incest when the tag doesn't strictly apply. I understand that tag might cause people to read a story and be disappointed at the content. However, that tag also makes potential readers aware of subject matter they may NOT be interested in. For example, reading a story that involves gay/anal sex when neither of those subjects were tagged can be equally off-putting for someone not interested in that type of material. Sort of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I liked it

It was real and honest - quite sexy. Keep going, I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny hikers

should have swap parterns

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 4 years ago
Great stuff

No crazy 12 inch dick or 44 ddddd just plain good sex.

pastaman47pastaman47over 3 years ago

This was believably erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous