Horror and Fucking in the Mansion Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone has a plan for the mansion, and more ghosts appear.
4.2k words
4.44
22.4k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

"A penny for your thoughts," Gina said.

"I'm just..." Dana cleared her throat, slowly emerging out of the dense mist of pondering. "I've just been thinking about the other night."

"Makes sense," Gina nodded in perfect understanding.

"No, I'm not talking about..." she sighed heavily. "Okay, yes, also about that. But," her voice turned sterner, "mostly, about the whole situation, how we can..."

"Yeah?" Gina anxiously asked, after a long pause.

"Whether we can turn it to our advantage."

"Come again?!" Gina sat rigidly up, her expression abruptly changing.

"Look," Dana leaned on her elbows, staring at her friend intensely, "what happened the other night was...incredible, in one way, but, at the same time, it was also extremely dangerous.

"We could have...been hurt."

"But, we weren't."

"No, but, Tony had to go to the hospital."

"He shouldn't have been there in the first place."

"Be that as it may, we still..."

"You don't have to go back, you know."

"That's the problem! I feel, deep inside of me, that I have to!"

"It's quite amazing, isn't it?" Gina smirked.

"I'm not sure that's the word I'd use, but...yes, sure. Let's go with amazing. At any rate..." Dana paused again, unable properly to formulate her thoughts.

"What is it?" Gina pushed her impatiently.

"I told you, I'm just thinking of ways to turn this whole situation, what we know and what we experienced, to our advantage."

"You told me that. It's the how you're not telling!"

"It's quite simple, actually..." Dana drew a deep breath.

* * * *

"You're alright, man?" Fred asked.

"I'm bored as hell, but, other than that, no, I'm not good, at all," Tony replied coldly.

"They won't let you do anything, huh?" Fred chuckled dryly, trying to evade the heated topic looming over their heads.

"Yeah," Tony nodded. "All I've done these past few days is lying here idle, unable to watch TV, work on my computer...hell, I'd even read a book, just to kill some time!

"I'm just lying here...thinking; remembering."

"Let's try to forget that, okay? Maybe, it was just...a bad dream, or something."

"You really believe that?"

"No," Fred admitted heavyhearted. "But, I'd much rather..."

"You know what pisses me off the most?" Tony interrupted him. "That I've got some solid proof that ghosts exist—and can even give you a fucking concussion—and can't feel any trace of joy about it!"

"Have you talked with Dana, by the way?"

"No!" Tony shot up from the pillow and immediately reached for his forehead. "No," he repeated after falling back on the soft pillow. "What is there to say?"

"I don't know...ask her about that night? About what really happened?"

"I think we both know what happened...and," he coughed hoarsely, "I'm trying hard here not to remember what you did during..." he stopped, rubbed his closed eyelids.

"I told you," Fred apologized in a heavy voice, "I don't know why, or...something overcame me; it felt as if I was looking at myself, from high above doing...yes, and couldn't stop myself, despite knowing fully well how wrong it was!

"I can't explain why I...you know."

"I do want to believe you, trust me," Tony said, his throbbing eyes still tightly shut, "it's just...I don't know."

"I think it's the mansion, man," Fred said after a long period of silence between them. "There's something in there; and I don't mean just the ghost, or whatever the fuck that thing was!"

"I did tell you the mansion was haunted, didn't I? And you called me stupid!"

"I did, yes...can you blame me? I couldn't...but, now, I've seen it with my own two eyes! It's...different. And, most importantly, we need to do something, man."

"We should burn the fucking thing to the ground!" Tony snapped his fingers. "Man, you saw Dana and Gina losing their minds there, right? They barely even acknowledged our presence; hell, Dana didn't even care for my getting hurt.

"It's the whole mansion that drives them crazy, man; not just the ghost. If we don't destroy it, and quick, I'll lose Dana, forever."

"I know you're right," Fred finally whispered, after quite some time of inner pondering, "it's just...it feels wrong, man."

* * * *

"We can't do that!" Gina protested vividly. "It'd be wrong, it'd be..."

"You're falling in love with that ghost, aren't you?" Dana said, half-mockingly.

"No!" Gina raised her voice, then, abruptly, lowered her glance. "I don't know; it just feels wrong to...use the ghost in that way."

"Why?" Dana shrugged. "If you think about it, we'd be doing it a favor; bringing to it even more...offerings? I don't know how to call them."

"But, charging for it?"

"Why the hell not?" Dana said calmly. "We'll be offering a highly unique thrill; an actual haunted house, with the benefits of extreme sexual pleasure. I'm not denying that the orgasms I experienced there were otherworldly; I just don't see a reason why we should keep it to ourselves."

"What if the ghost hurts the visitors? Badly, I mean," Gina's mind raced, desperately coming up with arguments against Dana's plan.

"It didn't hurt us, did it?"

"No, but..."

"You think we're somehow special...no," Dana's tone turned harsh, "you think you are the special one. You believe the reason it didn't hurt me, was because I was with you."

"What if it's true? Think about it; you felt the thickness of the cock yourself. We shouldn't have been able to walk for a long time; hell, the way it fucked us, we ought to have sustained permanent damage!

"Yet, we didn't! Doesn't that tell you something?"

"We had sex with a ghost, Gina!" Dana exasperated. "Yes, we did feel the cock, it was real enough, but, maybe it's not as solid as...as the real thing. I don't know. Besides, it's the ghost of a serial rapist, right? Someone who once fucked to death many innocent women; perhaps, then, its Hell is to be able to fuck, but not cause the damage that once got him off."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I believe it's a very fair assumption," Dana smirked.

"I still don't like the idea of charging admittance tickets," Gina said in resignation.

"You'll still be able to fuck your beloved ghost, Gina," Dana put her arm around Gina's shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

* * * *

"Well," Tony tried to sit up, but, immediately fell back on the pillow, "did you get everything?"

"Yes," Fred put down the two bags and sat heavily on the leaning chair, near the shut window. "It wasn't that hard finding them; are we sure, though, we want to go through with it?"

"Absolutely," Tony said. "Tonight."

"No way," Fred leaped up and placed his hand on Tony's shoulder, pushing him back on the bed. "You need a couple more days of rest."

"Two days may be too fucking late!" He protested, but lay still on the bed.

"That's jealousy talking," Fred retorted calmly. "Besides," he cleared his throat, "are we entirely certain burning that thing down is safe?"

"What do you mean?" Tony asked in frustration.

"What if the mansion is what keeps the ghost restrained, in some way? What if, by burning the house down, we release the ghost to our town? To the world?"

"When did you become a ghost-expert?"

"Believe it or not, I listened, when you talked about these things; regardless of how I felt about your obsession, I paid attention."

"And you believe the mansion is the ghost's prison?"

"I'm just not fond of the idea of us releasing the ghost of a rapist and murderer to our town; perhaps, instead of burning the house down, we can just board all the doors and windows, make it impossible for others to get inside."

"I'd much rather proceed with the burning it down plan," Tony said coldly.

"Because of what happened to Dana, not because you believe it's the most rational option," Fred scolded him.

"I'll do it on my own, if you're so afraid," Tony whispered scornfully.

"Fuck you, man," Fred whispered, albeit with a vague smile.

* * * *

"I seriously don't understand why you've started dressing like that!" Dana scolded Gina, as they walked down the street, garnering the attention (and lustful glances) of all passersby.

"And I don't understand why you're dressed like an 18th-century virgin," Gina fired back. "But, you don't see me making a fuss over it."

"Fine," Dana exhaled heavily, unwilling to pursue the argument further.

"You're ready to go back in?" Gina asked, when they reached the front door.

"Yes," Dana gulped down, looking about nervously, afraid of being seen.

They walked in; the mansion was dark, despite the bright sun of the outside world. Only few sunrays were able to penetrate the boards nailed on the windows, with clouds of dust visible under the yellow rays illuminating the abandoned for decades rooms.

"Now, what?" Dana asked, her voice suddenly developing a tremor.

"It was your idea to come here in broad daylight," Gina reminded her, with a grin. "You tell me."

"Fine," Dana ran her fingers through her hair, her heart palpitating. "I suppose, we better try to find anything that will tell us more about the ghost, the mansion, the...I don't know," she gave up. "I honestly don't know why I wanted us to come back."

"I do," Gina patted her friend on the shoulder tenderly. "It's all right," she reassured her.

"Let's avoid the basement," Dana glared at the door leading downstairs.

"Fine," Gina shrugged. "Should we split up?"

"It will be more efficient, don't you think?" Dana said, reluctantly.

"Whatever you say, boss," Gina agreed; "I'll take this floor, you go upstairs."

"Okay," Dana sighed at the sight of the wooden staircase. "But, you come running, if I yell!"

* * * *

"I can't fucking stand the waiting!" Tony protested.

"We'll go tomorrow, I promise," Fred said.

"Why not tonight? Why not now?"

"You can't go outside, you dense asshole!" Fred raised his voice, then, instantly, lowered his gaze. "Sorry; I know you're agitated and that I should be...more understanding, but..."

"It's all right, man," Tony said, suddenly calmer too. "I know I'm being a pain, I just...can't take it, knowing that the mansion is still standing, that Dana can, even as we speak, be there, doing..."

"Don't think about it, man," Fred said, seated under the half-open window, holding a lit cigarette under the half-lowered blind.

"She didn't even bother come see me!" Tony cried. "Can you believe that? All these years together, and...she..."

"Forget it; forget her!" Fred blew a cloud of grey smoke under the blind.

"Give me a fucking cigarette," Tony demanded.

"Are you sure it's..."

"I don't give a fuck, even if it kills me; at least, in the grave, I won't be tormented by the image of Dana getting fucked by a ghost, and fucking enjoying it more than she ever enjoyed fucking with me!"

Fred, without another word, handed the pack to Tony, who hungrily took a cigarette out and lit it; he exhaled the first cloud of smoke with a deep sigh.

"It's Gina's fault," Tony said, after a few good drags. "She took my Dana to that mansion, to the ghost; it's all that worthless slut's fault!"

"What if it's no one's fault?" Fred attempted to maintain a level of sanity in the conversation. "What if it's the mansion's fault?"

"One more reason to burn the fucking thing to the ground!" Tony snapped. "Preferably, with Gina in it!"

"Don't get melodramatic, man," Fred rubbed his forehead. "Besides, what if we burn the house down and the whole town becomes like Gina?"

"We can't simply board it up!" Tony protested. "Someone desperate enough will find a way in, no matter what we do!"

"Let's go to the cops, then; or, to the mayor. Let's talk to someone in charge!"

"And tell them what, exactly?" Tony chuckled dryly. "They won't believe us, for starters; furthermore, what if, instead of shutting the house down, they see it as a profitable opportunity?

"To turn it into some twisted sexual attraction? A theme park for the sexually depraved?"

"You really think someone would think that?" Fred arched his eyebrows.

"Fuck yeah," Tony threw the cigarette in the plastic cup. "People have tried to make money out of far stupider ideas and concepts; besides, an actual haunted mansion? People—like me, admittedly—are willing to spend entire nights in abandoned houses, just for a chance to capture something paranormal.

"Who's going to deny the opportunity to witness what we saw?"

"But...it's not just a ghost walking around, it's..."

"You think Gina, or someone like her, will refuse a deal of getting fucked by the ghost, for others to watch? Offer anyone 20% of the earnings, and they'll be game. Hell, Gina and Dana did it for free!"

"I'd really like to call you a cynic, or something, but..." Fred lit another cigarette. "You make a fairly good point. There's too much potential for profit."

"So, what's left?" Tony raised his index finger.

"Burn it down," Fred resigned. "Unless..." his eyes suddenly beamed.

"No fucking way," Tony said sternly, effectively putting the topic to rest.

* * * *

What the hell am I doing here? Dana thought angrily, yet, plenty of answers tormented her mind; she recalled vividly the last time, the cataclysmic climaxes that had rendered her body completely numb and had shut her mind completely off.

She reluctantly peeked into the deserted, dusty rooms; found no trace of the ghost, there were no sudden breezes, no bizarre sounds (only the creaking of the wood under her feet), no tricks of the light.

After a short while, and with her heart finally settling down to a more regular rhythm, she gathered up the courage to start opening drawers and closets, checking under the furniture and raising the covers meant to protect the old, expensive furniture from the inevitable decay of time gone by.

She found nothing of interest; only small, insignificant (to her) stuff. She wasn't certain of what she was looking for, after all; she had hoped for a diary, some papers, anything that would shed some light into the ghost's mindset.

She stepped into the last room left to be inspected; in the corner she saw the crib. Half-broken, the wooden legs had rotted away, yet, it was still standing (barely). The room was painted in light colors, there were small drawers, toys from another era, a worn-out teddy bear lay in the crib smiling at nothingness.

She picked it up, dusted it off; small shoes in the corner, baby-clothes hung from a wardrobe missing the door. She glared about, magnetized by the magnitude of the room, the heaviness of the air. She placed the teddy-bear back in the crib, almost reverently.

Suddenly, her dress was lifted high, over her head; without a warning she was pushed facefirst against the wall and her panties were ripped off in one swift, violent move.

* * * *

As soon as Dana reached the upper floor, Gina hurried down to the basement; it was pitch-dark, silent, empty. She turned her phone's flashlight on and, only for a fragment of a second, discerned shadows on every table, on the walls. A harem of tormented souls and she heard (inside her head) their pleas for mercy and salvation.

She froze; hesitantly, she touched the first table, but, felt only the cold stone. The voices ceased to ring inside her head, she gradually regained her breath and composure.

More steadily, she moved to the center of the basement, waiting for the ghost; the basement was cold. Her nipples pierced through her crop-top, shivers ran up her spine.

Gina took her top off and placed it on one of the tables; she sat at the edge of the same table, glancing about in anticipation. She ran her fingers across her breasts, slowly caressing her skin, rubbing and twisting her erect nipples. She was panting, her mouth half-open, tongue slightly sticking out.

Eventually, she unbuttoned her daisy-dukes, slid out of them; she stood—heart pounding hard in her chest—bare naked, in only her knee-high high-heel boots.

Suddenly, a chorus of screeching and yowling erupted, as if a herd of banshees were coming for her, and the light in the corner was lit; again, she was confronted by the sight of shadows, only, this time, they were not tied on the tables and on the walls.

The shadows slowly surrounded her, their bodies feminine and slim, their faces distorted by their wide open mouths and fiery, bloodthirsty eyes; Gina took a step back, breathless and petrified, and stumbled on the table. Cold hands grabbed her by the arms, the shoulders, the neck, and one of the shadows pushed her down on the table.

In manners of seconds, she was chained down in an "X" position, helplessly staring up at the shadows forming a tight menacing circle around her, screaming their non-existent lungs out.

* * * *

Dana was on all fours, her dress still over her head, blinding her; without forewarning, the ghost's horsecock went in, in seemingly one long thrust that ought to have ripped her insides apart; Dana screamed, not in pain but in absolute ecstasy.

The ghost was desperately trying to go balls-deep, but, couldn't; an unknown force prevented it, hence, it continued the brutal pounding, trying to break Dana from the inside; every orgasmic cry exiting Dana's lips intensified the fucking, and every intensified thrust increased Dana's enthrallment by a tenfold.

Hard, hateful slaps landed on her ass; her dress was torn in shreds, her hair yanked back violently. Dana continued to cry out loud in sheer pleasure, the first orgasm weakening her body, numbing her mind, and causing a fountain of pussy juices to drench the ghost's cock.

She was being choked, fucked, hit; the ghost was doing everything possible to cause pain, agony, to imbue true fear in her. Nothing worked; Dana ground against the cock, helping it even deeper. In one swift move, the cock was pulled out, her pussy remained gaped, a flood of juices and cum gushed down on the floor; Dana remained perfectly still, her mind completely lost in the climax that had overwhelmed her once more.

* * * *

Two arms were elbow-deep inside her pussy, punching her cervix mercilessly, while cruel, icy laughter rang inside her head. At first, Gina had struggled under the tight restraints, squirming and writhing at the cold fingers and hands running across her naked body, pinching and twisting her nipples and clit, slapping every inch of her body.

Now, she had settled down, her body shivering not from fear, but, from intense pleasure; she kissed back the invisible mouth sucking the air out of her, the long tongue slithering down her throat. More hands were upon her, nails driven across her skin, someone fondled her breasts, squeezing and twisting them cruelly.

A third arm found its way inside her body; it penetrated her asshole in one brutal move, no foreplay, no preparation. Gina yowled, first in sheer agony and pain. Rather quick, however, she accepted, and relished, the three arms fucking her deep and hard without showing any mercy.

Someone grabbed her neck, squeezed tight; her airway was blockaded, tears welled down her blurry eyes. Released at the last moment, when the room began to fade away.

Another demanding kiss on her lips, she reciprocated eagerly; kisses on every inch of her sweaty, smooth skin, two fingers rubbing her clit, slaps landing on her face, breasts, legs, a warm tongue licking her inner thigh.

Two arms now in her ass, elbow-deep as well; she was being split in half, stuffed beyond all physical expectations. The ghosts violated both her body and the biological laws, yet, Gina had no mind to think of the potential consequences, as her body shattered at the first (out of many to come) orgasm that rendered her perfectly numb.

She squirted all over the invisible arms still punching her insides, still dilating her cunt and ass even further; there were incomprehensible whispers inside her head, but, whether they were warnings or advices, she couldn't decipher them, nor did she care to heed any words of wisdom directed at her.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers
12