All Comments on 'Horror and Fucking in the Mansion Ch. 04'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nargatoulanargatoulaalmost 7 years ago
Great comeback

You advanced the story very well. Can't wait for more like this. Thank you Maria!

aguinnessaguinnessalmost 7 years ago
Any sense of separation?

This is a good story, but it's very easy to get lost. There's basically no visual separation between what Gina and Diana are doing and what Tony and Fred are doing. So when the story suddenly shifts between the two, it feels like whiplash.

Have you considered adding visual separators, like a few dashes, to indicate a setting shift? It would make reading this a lot better.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Wait ... What?!!?

That's it? You're leaving us hanging?!? NnOoOo say it ain't so!!! This story was very good, well written and titillating!! It needs a conclusion, if only another page on chp.4 showing that Fred rescued the girls before Tony torched the house!! I know this submission is nearly two years old and that it's very unlikely to be finished ~ damn me if the best writers just love to leave readers hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, I fucking love it. The thought of women stretched like that is so fucking horny. I’d have appreciated the guys getting caught and dragged in by the queer ghosts in the attic, to suffer similar extreme dilations from cocks and arms.

I spunked hard when I read of Dana’s knickers being ripped off, and again when Gina had two arms in her ass. Top stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is that all? Are you one of those cock-tease authors who leave you with an unfinished story and your cock in your hand without relief. Come on, Maria, this can't be the end. What happens? Do they burn down the house? What happens to the girls inside? Are they rescued? And what does the ghost (ghosts) do after the house is burned?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
665 Followers
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...