Horror and Fucking in the Mansion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in the world of pleasure, she climaxed again, and again, unable to stop, to control her body; plead in loud screams with the ghosts to continue with the violation of her body, and the ghosts joyfully obliged.

Arms pushed even deeper inside of her, pounding her faster and rougher, every thrust shaking her body; tongues licking her body; lips sucking and biting her nipples; hands slapping her legs and ass; she was wholeheartedly at the mercy of the invisible ghosts and adored every single moment of it, there was nothing else to be done, but, to accept yet another earth-shattering climax.

Until she felt a monstrous, hard object landing on her stomach, which forced her to open her eyes and stare at it suddenly petrified.

Gina gasped and struggled, having been released by all ghosts; she could see the wooden dildo that only a blue whale could accommodate being lifted and pointed threateningly at her spread-out cunt.

"no, no, no..." she whispered in vain, as the dildo was shoved inside her; a blaring scream exited her mouth, thundering inside the basement.

The thick dildo opened her up even more, stretching her insides; and yet, she felt almost no pain (after the initial penetration). An orgasm overcame her, her juices lubricated the dildo, aiding it go even deeper; she sensed the ghosts' befuddlement, first as exasperations in her mind, then with the stronger thrusts, the violent pushes.

Gina did not care; she knew (seemingly a priori) she could not be actually hurt. The thrusts were brutal, the ghosts pulled the dildo all the way out, leaving Gina feeling completely empty, as if something was missing, then, in they pushed it, forcefully. The ghosts were searching for a threshold, a breaking point; and every time they failed, they grew angrier, tried harder.

The only accomplished result was making Gina tremble violently from a streak of powerful climaxes; she could not stop herself, control herself. She was incapable of anything but cry in orgasmic torrents.

And, just as quick as it had all begun, it stopped; the dildo was out and dropped on the floor, with a thunderous thumb. There were no more touches upon her body, no invisible kisses, nothing.

Gina remained on the table, still restrained, panting heavily and feeling empty (and highly satisfied). The light was turned off and Gina was in darkness.

* * * *

Dana remained in the same position, naked except for her athletic shoes and bra, spunk gushing out of her pussy; in one sudden move, the ghost-cock penetrated her asshole.

Again, she cried out; again, it was in excitement. The ghost, frustrated, pounded hard, desperate to go balls-deep. The next orgasm did not take long to rock Dana's body and mind; more cries and screams. She reached down, rubbing her clit, fisting her gaped cunt.

Slaps on her ass, yanking of her hair; the ghost tried everything to hurt her, but, all it accomplished was to give her additional orgasms; Dana, no matter how many climaxes had already experienced, would not get sore, nor grow unwilling for more punishment and climaxes.

* * * *

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" Tony protested vividly. "And stop being so loud!"

"All I'm saying, is that you shouldn't be outside, even at night!" Fred insisted.

"Watch it! Do you remember what we're carrying?"

"Yes!" Fred barked. "I'm doing the best I can; have you noticed I'm carrying almost everything?"

"Fine, fine," Tony dismissed him. "Almost there; finally."

"Why did I listen to you?" Fred mumbled, but, received no reply.

They reached the mansion and each grabbed a can of gasoline. Going on different directions, they spilled the gasoline around the mansion, making sure it soaked the wooden foundations.

"Do you hear something?" Fred asked.

"No one saw us, right?" Tony asked at the same time.

"No," Fred said. "But, can you hear something?"

"Yeah," Tony nodded absentmindedly. He poured a line of gasoline on the dry ground, stopped at about five feet away from the house. "Ready?"

"Sure," Fred said hesitantly, then, abruptly, grabbed Tony's hand, preventing him from reaching for the lighter. "Listen!" He ordered him.

"Fuck," Tony whispered. "Someone's in there."

"And they're..."

"I think I'm going to set it on fire, anyway."

"No, man," Fred said sternly. "What if it's..."

"Just one more reason to do it."

"What are you talking about, man?"

"You just jerked off that night, man!" Tony shouted. "You weren't knocked out, you didn't get a concussion, you didn't watch your girlfriend getting raped by a ghost, loving every minute of it!

"Don't you fucking dare talk back to me!"

"I'm not letting you burn Dana, or whoever is in there, alive! Don't make me punch you, man," he raised his clenched fist.

"Alright, you want to go in, rescue her, become the hero? Be my fucking guest," he motioned to the mansion. "But, don't expect me to come haul you out, when you get knocked out cold."

"You fucking asshole," Fred barked, then ran around the mansion and rushed inside.

"You've got five minutes!" Tony yelled at him, when he ran off, twirling the zippo lighter between his fingers.

12