All Comments on 'Horror on the Beach Ch. 01'

by KrakonJuliette

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad your back

Loved the original postings. this updated work is even better. looking forward to the updated Ch.2 release. and maybe a chapter 3 this time around?

KrakonJulietteKrakonJulietteover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Glad your back

Thank you for your appreciation! The revised edition of chapter 2 will be up shortly. I think you will enjoy it. Hentaikitten is writing chapter 3 right now. But it will take a couple of weeks still. We're trying to make the best of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

the title should have been "The Real Ocean Man"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story. In fact one of the best on here. Please don't abandon it :(

belle1belle1over 6 years ago
Great!!

The kind of story I love. You should have had him fuck her though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Update?

Any news on the progress of chapter 3? I’ve read the first two chapters many times and keep hoping for more. I saw your message on the profile page but that was so long ago. I hope you’re still writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my god. i can only imagine how bad it was before whoever fixed it. the scenes dragged out foreverrrrrrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Its 2024

Dear author, we/I am so into this story that im horrified to think that its just stop in chapter 3... Please have mercy, proceed to follow up this story.

❤️Patiently waiting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous