Horror on the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slender beauty sprinted towards the water, her plump breasts bouncing and swaying. The creature also started to move faster, chasing her, but his deformed body was not made for running across sand. The tall monster clumsily stumbled in her direction, his big webbed feet and long toes plowing through the sand, his six arms attempting to balance his body. As Juliette reached the water, she briefly looked back, seeing with relief that she had gained some distance. The freakish creature was obviously no runner. She quickly dashed into the clear water. The sand was fairly level for the first few yards as she continued to splash deeper. At five yards the sea had risen to her knees slowing her down, before the bottom abruptly fell away, allowing her to throw herself into the deeper water and start stroking frantically away. Glancing back, she could see that the monster had just barely made it to the water's edge. She had gained on him but he showed no sign of slowing as he approached the water. Determinedly she faced the open sea and swam for all she was worth.

After swimming the crawl for about two minutes, Juliette looked back. She had swum into the sea more than 100 yards. Surprisingly, the monster was nowhere to be seen. She swam another 100 yards. There she stopped and turned around, treading water. Floating in the crystal clear water her narrowed eyes searched for the creature. The sea was calm and she saw absolutely nothing in any direction. For five minutes she continued to scan the area. What was going on? Had she hallucinated before? Had she suffered a heat stroke from the sun? Was there actually no freakish monster with six arms? Had it given up on chasing her and retreated back into the woods? Maybe she was right and the thing couldn't swim at all. Maybe it had drowned? Surprisingly, that thought gave her a little twinge. She didn't know what it was or what it wanted from her, but she would hate to be the cause of anything's death. Even a monster. Despite her doubts she was still terrified, so she decided to do the breaststroke parallel to the beach for a while before returning back to land. Better to play it safe, she thought.

She swam for 10 minutes parallel to the beach attempting to maintain a constant distance from shore. Still, she saw no sign of the monster. Finally, she decided to risk returning to shore to gather up her clothes and bike and get home as fast as possible. About halfway back to the beach she thought she saw some movement underwater from the corner of her eye. She stopped swimming and gazed about at the clear water beneath her. At least, it had seemed crystal clear before, but now she realized she couldn't see all the way down to the bottom at all. As she treaded water, looking around and beneath her frantically, she was hit with a sudden terrible sense of vulnerability. How could she have thought to escape in the water? She couldn't see anything underneath her! Galvanized into sudden frantic movement again, she threw herself into a fast front crawl in the direction of land. After only a few strokes she felt something brush against her lower leg but it was just a short contact and she never slowed her pace.

Her heart was racing madly in terror again. After only four more strokes there was another touch. Suddenly, she could feel something thin and slimy sliding around her right ankle. Juliette shrieked and kicked frantically as her forward progress through the water was halted abruptly. She dipped a bit in the water and gained a mouthful of seawater for her attempts to scream. Gasping and coughing madly, she turned on her back and continued her attempts to kick herself free with her free leg. Her thin arms paddling at her sides with her head barely held above water, she tried glancing down at her held leg. Sure enough, there was a thin gray tentacle wrapped around her ankle. Taking a deep breath and holding it tightly, Juliette bent over to use both her hands and her free foot to try and pry the slimy appendage off of her.

As his sweet, little, female treat struggled helplessly, pushing and pulling at his tight grip on her leg, Krakon slowly allowed himself to rise up towards the surface beneath her. In her futile efforts to free herself, Juliette was blind to the greater danger that rose from the depths. Soon, with very little effort at all the creature had looped two more tentacles around her upper arms. When that didn't make her cease her wriggling attempts to free herself, Krakon casually looped yet another band of slippery flesh around her left ankle and yet one more around her slender neck.

"NON! NOOON! NOOOOOOOON!" were her last words before the pretty young French girl was pulled underwater. Her eyes wide open, her beautiful hair floating around her head and face, she tried desperately to hold her breath, barely able to struggle at all as the monster gripped her limbs tightly and pulled her down towards his body. Although it felt to her as if she was sinking forever, she was only about 8 feet under water when Krakon shifted his grip to turn her around to face him. Loosing his tentacle hold on her neck, he used his two unoccupied tentacles and his wide, webbed feet to move swiftly and smoothly through the water, clutching his prize. The afternoon sun lit the clear water from above and plenty of light filtered in to give Juliette a good view of her captor. His wide slash of a mouth was curled up at the ends as if he were smiling happily and she managed to note for the first time the webs joining together his long, wide-spread toes as they flipped lazily through the water. So much for hoping the creature couldn't swim!

Her lungs beginning to protest at the lack of air, Juliette's face screwed up in distress as her mouth opened helplessly and a large burst of air bubbles escaped her. This was the end. The monster was going to drown her and she didn't even have enough air left to struggle. Not that struggling would do her any good with all four limbs tightly grasped by the creature's tentacles.

Krakon, however, knew very well that his little female was a creature of the land and needed air. He only wanted to play with her a little bit as the humans had often toyed with him when they had him under their control. Perhaps he also wanted to punish her a little bit for trying to escape him. Silly woman, didn't she know how defenseless she was against him? Perhaps she knew now. And how foolish of her to try to escape him by fleeing into the deep water. With the gills on the sides of his thick neck he could breathe as easily underwater as on land and could both dive to deep depths and cavort there for as long as he wished. Lustfully, he leered at his new toy, his cold black eyes enjoying the sight of her nude petite body as his tentacles spread her limbs to their limits. He then pulled her closer and rubbed the front of her body against his torso. How soft and smooth she was! He opened his broad mouth to mock her as the desperate virgin stared into his cold animalistic eyes in horror and despair. He let his tentacles drift and float her up higher until her taut belly was level with his head. Then his thick, long tongue snaked its way out of his mouth and rubbed against and into her bellybutton. This caused the girl to cry out in shock, sending another volley of bubbles from her mouth.

Knowing his little human toy would now be in true distress, he pushed her upwards until her head broke the surface of the water. If he could have laughed at the desperate sound of her gasping breaths, he would have. He gave her just enough time to suck in another good lungful of air before yanking her downwards towards him again. This time his thick tongue slid all the way up, along her taut, smooth belly, through the valley between her full breasts, across her slender neck and up over her chin and across her pretty face. Keeping her underwater for nearly a full minute, he thoroughly enjoyed his slow perusal of his delicious new plaything. Feasting his cold, black eyes on her delicate features, he moved her swiftly up and down to watch the lovely way her dark hair swirled above her head and then down and around her face in the water. Another quick jerk let him admire the slow-motion, bouncy movements of her naked breasts in the sea. As he gazed his fill of her underwater charms, his two free tentacles moved over her soft skin, caressing her lightly all over. The thin, slippery tips of his two unoccupied appendages never seemed to stop moving, lightly stroking her arms, legs, rounded ass, tummy, breasts and even her face.

Krakon had no intention of keeping her underwater for very long. After all, if he wanted to continue to enjoy playing with her he needed her to be breathing. Besides, he did so enjoy her helpless struggling. The humans who had created him had never let up in their experiments on him and now he had a few experiments of his own to run on this sweet little human. Also he couldn't enjoy her intoxicating scent while they were underwater. So soon enough, he kicked his broad feet, undulated his body and pushed them both up above the surface of the water.

As her face broke out into the fresh air, Juliette again panted and gasped for breath and started coughing madly. Desperately she tried to control her coughing and suck in as much air as she could, unsure of how soon the monster would pull her under again or how long he might keep her there. Her body was lifted a few inches above the water by the four tentacles still clutching her limbs. Juliette turned her face to the side and coughed some water out of her lungs. Several strands of her dark hair clung damply to her face and she wished she had a hand free to push it back but the creature's hold on her was relentless.

At the moment, Juliette was too weak to fight, being so busy panting for breath. The creature dipped back down below the surface and remained underwater as he swam towards the beach, effortlessly carrying Juliette above him. Recovering her breath, Juliette looked around and realized that the creature was carrying her back to shore. She knew by now that the firm grip of the tentacles on her ankles and biceps were not something that she could even hope to budge. In fact, some clinical part of her brain couldn't help noticing that the creature's progress through the water was easily twice as fast as her top swimming speed and that was even with him holding her out of the water above his head! Wearily she decided to collect her strength and save it for later. Struggling now would only land her underwater again anyways. On firm ground she might actually get the chance to flee. After all, the creature seemed much more clumsy running over sand than he was in the water.

In fact, the slight weight of the wet girl was barely even noticeable to Krakon and even as his head and shoulders broke through the water's surface as he strode back on land, her body remained held high and level in the grip of his long arms. He strode nonchalantly back up onto the beach carrying her naked, glistening body, thinking of more and more things he was going to enjoy doing to her. Slowly, he lowered her body bit by bit until she was at the same level as his head so he could gaze at her again.

Juliette, who in the meantime had recovered a little, finally noticed that they were back on the beach. As she glanced down at the creature's black eyes she suddenly realized that he was looking directly between her legs, ogling her exposed honeypot. She pulled at her bonds, groaning in dismay. The eager mutant-freak was enjoying the close sight of Juliette's amazing young body. He felt excited at the prospects her body presented but no great urgency. He had never had sex before but he knew enough to have a basic concept of the act and knew that it was supposed to give immense pleasure. Now that he had found this wonderful little toy abandoned on the beach, he planned to savor every moment with her.

The hot sun warmed Juliette's naked body and a light breeze wafted over her. As the creature continued up the beach he began to lower her more. First he let her drift down to the level of his chest, his strong arms apparently having no trouble just carrying her in front of him. Juliette hoped to touch ground again soon. Perhaps then she could somehow figure out a way to escape this nightmare. That's when the monster suddenly stopped his forward motion. The girl was both confused and frightened. What was going on now? The unpredictability of the creature who was now in complete control of her was terrifying. Juliette had no idea what he might do to or with her. She only knew that she was completely helpless for the moment and had to keep her wits about her if she ever wanted to break free. Surely he had to tire at some point!

The creature slowly bent her body with her head towards him, lowering her legs. This relieved her neck muscles, which ached terribly after having been being carried horizontally for so long. Now being held at 45 degrees, her lower legs nearly touching the warm sand, she pleaded with him in French,

"Please, let me go! Please! What do you want from me? Just let me go home, please!"

The monster understood her but there was no way for Juliette to know it as he gave no reaction to her words and made no sign that he had even heard her. In fact, he rather enjoyed the pleading look on her face, the despair in her eyes. She was just so cute. Her pleas reminded him that she was completely in his power and that turned Krakon on even more. He had to taste her luscious red lips. As her pleading continued, he pulled her closer and moved her so that her legs were spread wide on either side of his stomach. Juliette barely noticed the way he was repositioning her body as it just ramped her terror up a little higher and caused her to redouble her efforts at getting him to respond to her pleas. Since she had no way of knowing if he could understand her words, she focused her big brown eyes on his face and tried to fill them with earnest emotion as she begged him over and over to free her, to not hurt her, to just let her go. He kept her at a height where her sweet little face was on the same level as his and tilted his head pretending to listen.

Juliette's eyes welled up with tears as she finally realized her pleas were not getting through. The creature's fifth tentacle slid up from behind her and quickly wrapped itself twice around her neck before its rounded tip pushed her head forward. At the same time, the sixth limb coiled itself twice around her tummy. This happened so fast that Juliette could only moan out,

"Ouuuh!"

Krakon pulled her towards him, the immobilized virgin pressed tightly against the monster's massive body, her knees firmly against his sides. He used his tentacle to press and hold her angelic face barely two inches away from his much larger head. His snake-like pink tongue crept from his toothless mouth and licked up and down the soft curve of her left cheek. Meanwhile, the beast deeply inhaled her intoxicating scent. His hormones were running wild, his powerful heart beating faster. His sweet girl was completely unable to evade anything he cared to do to her. Juliette whimpered in disgust and squeezed her eyes and mouth tightly shut. Not only was the monster molesting her disgusting to look at but his breath smelled repulsively of dead fish.

Krakon, on the other hand, was finally ready to begin enjoying the soft, sweet girl clutched tightly to his muscular form. The tantalizing scent wafting up from her soft skin aroused and excited him. The feeling of the firm curves of her plump breasts crushed against his chest was warm and wonderful. Her toned legs clasped to his sides made his rock-hard cock ache and the taste of her skin against his tongue was delicious. His tongue slid over the seam of her tightly closed lips urgently, pushing and prying as he tried to invade her sweet mouth. Her resistance both irritated and inflamed him as she kept her lips pressed tightly together and tried to turn her face away from him. The tentacle pressed against the back of her head writhed and squirmed to take a tighter hold of her head, preventing her from turning her face away but he still couldn't get her to open her mouth. He paused for a moment in contemplation. He didn't want to injure his new toy but her defiance was infuriating!

Krakon pulled the tentacle holding Juliette's head away from her and she immediately yanked her face back from his in relief. As soon as she pulled back, Krakon pushed his head forward and opened his wide mouth over the sensitive skin of her throat. His slimy gums moved over her throat and neck as his toothless mouth sucked and slobbered over her soft skin. The helpless damsel squeaked close-mouthed as he mouthed at the tender flesh of her throat and bucked a little against him as she tried once again to pull her arms away from the grip of the tentacles imprisoning them. Her fragile upper arms remained firmly held in place at her sides and all she could do was claw lightly at the monster's massive ribcage.

Suddenly the monster's free tentacle wriggled in between their crushed together bellies. Inexorably it crept slowly downwards towards Juliette's unprotected crotch. The girl was so busy fighting against the gnawing of her neck that she only realized the goal of the tentacle when the tip of it started to rub against the lips of her heretofore untouched pussy. Juliette was completely unaroused at this point and had no inclination towards feeling sexually interested in her monstrous molester but that was about to change as the eel-like tentacle tip continued to slowly, teasingly stroke up and down her virginal slit. The sensations, although pleasant, were completely unwanted and Juliette redoubled her efforts to resist the creature's grip. Her tiny hands and fingers pushed frantically against the monster's ribs, making him utter an almost purring noise against the delicate skin of her throat.

"NON! NON!" she wailed.

Since the creature was almost four times her weight and much stronger, all her efforts were equally futile. Her outcry however, gave Krakon his opportunity and before she could close her mouth tightly again, he dragged her captive arms behind him, released her neck and thrust his tongue between her full lips, taking complete possession of her soft mouth. Juliette choked and gagged around the slimy intruder in her warm, wet mouth but all to no avail. Even the creature's tongue seemed to be all muscle and her attempts to bite at it were deftly thwarted by the wriggling invader.

All the while the tentacle tip continued to tease at the resistant girl's lower lips. It stroked, it caressed, it wriggled barely inside her tight slit and slipped up and down, flicking lightly against her clitoral hood before pulling out again and returning to the caressing touches on her outer labial lips. As Juliette squirmed valiantly against the creature's body he merely enjoyed the way her soft, smooth skin rubbed against his in her helpless struggles and continued to taste the depths of her sweet mouth. Despite their futility, Juliette's frantic struggles soon had her sweaty and exhausted and the incessant teasing touches of that damn tentacle playing over her sex eventually had her feeling quite wet even as her mind silently screamed in denial of her body's betrayal.

Krakon's whole body was flooded with bliss at the sweet taste of the girl crushed against him. The feeling of the dampness growing between her labial lips as his tentacle tip slipped between them more forcefully had him breathing heavily and his huge cock twitching eagerly. He would have to do something about his cock soon as it was in dire need of release. Continuing to enjoy her mouth, Krakon slowly walked further up the beach, moving carefully to navigate the shifting sand. He stopped when he neared the girl's towel, lying crumpled up in the waning sunshine. Krakon suddenly withdrew his tongue and lowered the girl to the sand. He released his grip on her ankles and roughly pushed her down on her knees, facing his crotch. Two tentacles held her upper arms immobilized by her torso while a third coiled around her neck and a fourth pushed against the back of her head. The panicking girl knew what was coming next as her big brown eyes stared at the 10-inch long monster boner. Krakon positioned his enormous glans in front of her full, swollen lips.