Horror on the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His unoccupied tentacle crawled caressingly over her lower back and the tentacle that had been remorselessly teasing her pussy pulled back slightly. Juliette tried to turn her head and look down her body but couldn't. Her head was firmly held in place. Then the teasing tentacle tip slid between her labial lips firmly and then pushed inside, penetrating the girl's tight, virginal hole in one relentless, hard shove. Juliette screamed at the sudden pain as the thin tissue of her hymen yielded to the ruthless pressure of the penetrating tentacle and the monster roughly claimed her virginity.

"Aaahh... mmph!"

Krakon quickly took advantage of the girl's wide-opened lips and impaled her angel face with his stiff rod. He wriggled the tentacle shoved into her vagina for a moment and then removed it to focus on the pleasure her soft lips and mouth were giving his cock. He gasped loudly and swayed his head in extreme pleasure. Except for the two tentacles holding her arms, all of his other tentacles grabbed Juliette's head at once as he started to slowly maneuver her mouth up and down his massive cock. Once his glans filled her mouth and pressed back into the tight confines of her throat, Juliette gagged. He quickly pulled back leaving just his glans past her front teeth.

Juliette briefly thought about trying to bite his cock off, even to the point of scraping her teeth against his hard flesh, but a tentacle instantly slid around her throat and squeezed warningly. The humiliated girl quickly sheathed her teeth with her lips again just as the monster plunged his cock deeply back into her mouth and throat again. He repeated this routine with increasing speed and vigor. The poor girl desperately tried to breathe through her nose. Her beautiful, tanned body glistened with sweat and her breasts swung and swayed as the huge creature hammered his cock in and out of her sweet face. Another light squeeze from the tentacle around her throat even had Juliette attempting to suck at the velvety flesh sheathing the monster's thick rod and Krakon opened his mouth to pant and make a strained groaning sound.

Krakon could feel something building in his belly and swelling his shaft and was anxious to feel the pleasure of his first release. Now vigorously humping Juliette's face, his orgasm slowly built up. He readied himself, spreading his wide feet further apart, gripping the soft sweet girl's upper arms so hard she winced from the pain and would probably bruise. Krakon penetrated her mouth three more times and then unleashed the hot jets of his sticky gray goo into Juliette's abused face. Her eyes widened and she squealed around the big cock in her mouth as she felt the twitching of the monster's cock before the flood of fishy monster sperm filled her mouth and throat completely. Not swallowing fast enough, some of the hot jism slid down her throat too quickly. The helpless girl began to cough and retch in total panic. The cock still in her mouth continued spurting, her eyes watered and a stream of hot gray sperm oozed out of her nose. After a few seconds, Krakon finally released Juliette. She collapsed to the sand coughing and retching wildly, thick strings of gray sperm heaving up from her throat and stomach to dirty the sand and towel beneath her. Gasping and shivering, Juliette curled up onto her side in a fetal position. She raised one hand weakly to brush some of the gobs of thick gray sperm from her face, but only managed to smear it along the dark strands of hair that had dried stuck to her cheek.

Krakon was awash in an ecstasy he had never even imagined existed. He tumbled backwards onto the warm sand and lay there weakly as the afterglow of his first powerful orgasm swirled through his body and mind. His expressionless black eyes were glazed with pleasure and he stared dazedly up at the glorious blue sky. His tentacles lay limply spread out from his torso. He turned his head with a sigh to look at the girl who had given him such exquisite pleasure. She looked even more beautiful than ever with his sperm spread across her face in thick gobbets and drips splashed across her lovely, rounded breasts. To his mind, it marked her as irrevocably his. He gathered himself and sat up slowly. He needed to get himself together. There was no way he would ever let his little prize get away now. He had plans for her. Many, many plans.