All Comments on 'Hose House Ch. 02'

by AlwaysWearsTights

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow...

This is getting to me... new thoughts! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Netted in Bodystocking

When my gf friend ws not at home I liked to wear her tights. She had a black ribbed long sleeve bodystocking. I found it and put it on. I loved the feel of being encased in the soft stretchy ribbed material. I didn't hear her come in when she saw me in her bodystocking. Without saying a word she came up behind me and threw a large net over me. Before I could react, she pulled the drawstring closed and had me trapped. I struggled for a while to try to get out, but it wasn't long before I realized that there was no escape from the strong mesh holding me inside. She pulled the net tighter around me until I was tied into a tight net ball. She left and a couple of hours later came back with three of her friends all wearing tights and leotards. She showed them her prize catch and they all giggled and laughed and poked at me with their tights clad feet. I have never felt so helpless or humiliated. They spent the day groping me and hunching me in their leotards. My gf made me wear that same bodystocking almost every day after that, and if I misbehaved, and sometimes even if I didn't, I was back in the net.

sissyjennysissyjennyalmost 9 years ago
I have loved and worn pantyhose since 1965 before that I wore my sisters girdle and garter stockings.

I would so much of love to have been born a female but beings that i was not . I have lived my life as a female pre op. I always dream`t of having young girls force me into satisfaction. Never miss anything they did growing up.

the being forced makes it exciting because of parents,religion and society make it so taboo.

well for me it is not taboo but I still being forced into something i have missed growing up by a strict female or group of superior female`s who keep me in chastity and of coarse panties and pantyhose and whatever they commanded. What I have missed but not to old I am 67 is to wear a pretty prom dress with professional make up and hair done.

EncaseMeInTightsEncaseMeInTightsalmost 7 years ago
I wish that this is real.

I wish that this was real. I've been wanting something like this to happen to me but it never has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous