All Comments on 'Hot Pussy Hot Temper'

by Herm1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can science learn to turn Cuck stories into energy ?

Because if they could , this particular hub could light the world .

I just worry about the other erotic sites , are they missing all the crap that used to be posted there ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's a good start....

Now the author needs to write the next chapter with a little more detail on his wife and her activities.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Latinas

Love those dark haired sexpots. Cum good and easy. Big tits. What's not to like.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
KEDEP TRYING

Unlike another commenter, I tend to think this story is heavily based on fact. Why would I say that? Well, it seems to me that anyone who wished to make up a story ‘from whole cloth’ would have come up with something more believable.

Now before you get all hot under the collar and tell me to go to Hell, let me finish. I’m trying to help—you do want to run up a good score, don’t you. If so please accept this in the manner it’s intended—constructive criticism.

First let me say, “You write pretty darn well, for a first story.” It’s your story telling that needs work. You don’t have a story here, you have a report, albeit a very detailed one. Try starting with more detail about the characters, why are they liked they seem to be. Tease the reader—make him care about what happens to Hubby, since he’s the one to be wronged here. Remember, buildup, aka tease, is to erotic writing what foreplay is to actual sex. Lay it on heavy.

Be sure to give us an ending, which it’s hard to do on one page, especially for a new writer. So, if you want to stick with one page and write in chapters, be sure to add “to be continued.”

Above all, try to develop a thick skin, especially if you post on LW, and keep writing if you enjoy it. Good Luck!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
It started of great

but the denouement left me cold. I have to admit that the first half with a different ending could make a fine BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super HOT!!!!

Wow, this one turned me on. I lost my load as soon as I got to the part where he lost his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
penis enlargement

Great thanks to Dr Otabor for the great help rendered to me. i had penis enlargement problems before now, i had tried so many products but couldn't get the best results as i desired it until i got to know about the super penis enlargement skills of Dr Otabor. I was happy and relieved of my nightmares when i received Dr Otabor super penis enlargement medicine at my home from the DHL, and i took the medicines as instructed, i was so amazed the first time i noticed that my penis was gradually getting bigger and also i was lasting longer on sex. I followed on with open eyes till about 4 weeks of using the medicine when i noticed my penis was already 8 inches long. Now i can satisfy any woman in this world and also proudly say am a man when it comes to staying longer on sex.

I believe you too can get this super penis enlargement medicine from Dr Otabor via Email :spiritualherbalistkk@gmail.com  Call or WhatsApp +2348164777469

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Carolina Dreamer hurt this pussy's feelings, so he quit writing cuck shit. Thanks CD.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed it - well written- need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous