HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Shawn; why did you do that to me; do you have any fucking idea how frustrated I am right now?" She was openly crying at this point and I felt a twinge of pity.

"Gee I'm sorry Mrs. Oderkirk but I just wanted you to know what it feels like ma'am."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well ever since I saw you today; you been acting like a complete bitch and I just couldn't take it anymore so I just said to myself ...Yeah she's one of the hottest women I've ever seen but FUCK IT!" It was the most honest explanation I could give and she sat back on her futon staring at me completely bewildered.

"Mrs. Oderkirk?" She was just sitting there seemingly staring off into space.

"Mrs. Oderkirk?" She finally blinked and began to move crawling across her bed to a small dresser next to the paneled walls and pulling out a large black dildo. I watched as she pulled a big tube of lube out and began coating the dildo until it was shining catching the light in the room. Mrs. Oderkirk reclined back on her pillows and began to insert the toy into her vagina until it was almost completely obscured by her sex.

"Mrs. Oderkirk?" She had begun to masturbate with the toy while I watched twirling and poking her tight lips with the dildo. In moments she was humping herself to climax and gasping as she came hard around the heavy plastic toy. I watched my teacher sit up removing the plastic cock from her snatch only to suck her cum off of its surface. I found the view enticing and my cock was already completely hard.

"I'll see you in class tomorrow Shawn; feel free to let yourself out." She was doing her best to sound disinterested.

"Mrs. Oderkirk?"

"Yes Shawn?" She had reached for her glasses and was about to return the dildo to its hiding place.

"Was it good for you?" I was being earnest shrugging my shoulders.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU BASTARD!!" I'd barely cleared the door narrowly being hit by the sex toy she'd aimed at my head.

***********

The warm afternoon breeze felt good on my face as I drove home from Mrs. Oderkirk's condo. I was blasting some Pharrell (Song-"Happy") and living it up after making a stop at my favorite medical marijuana depot. Legalized weed was great but I preferred the more exotic strains grown along the coast by some of my uncle's associates. My phone suddenly chirped with an incoming message.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Having a quick meet down at the track, wish me luck.

XOXO-Daisy

Shit, it was my girl Daisy and I suddenly realized what an accidental jerk I'd become. Mrs. Hartford had some kind of hold over me and I'd ended up fucking her. I didn't want to cheat on my girlfriend, but her mom was so fucking hot and then I'd fucked Mrs. Oderkirk as well but she'd manipulated me into it and well... I was a victim. Come to think of it, Coach had literally forced me to eat her pussy and you can't blame a guy for taking something that's right out in the open like that. Coach Bryant had one tight asshole and it was so good fucking her in it after being pounded all morning. Fuck, she'd badly damaged my ego, so she OWED me her tight butt-hole as fair and equal compensation.

Why the fuck did I feel so guilty about everything? These women had come on to me and I'd been in no position to refuse; and the sex was great. But I was overwhelmed with guilt.

I figured I'd drive over to the track meet and cheer Daisy on like a good, supportive boyfriend should. It was the least I could do and I really wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend. One of the things that made her happy was competing and she excelled at three sports. Daisy was a star track, volleyball and softball player. I'd been to a couple of her meets, but she'd gotten pissed the last time I attended due to the fact that I'd taken a few tokes of the pipe in plain view of some of the other attendees.

Yeah, I know it was wrong, but I was uncomfortable around large groups of people and toking a little weed helped me out with that. She wouldn't even come near me after the meet claiming that I could ruin her chances of getting into a good college if she was seen with a stoner. We'd briefly parted ways for all of two days before I darkened her doorstep with a card and some flowers I'd gotten from the Mexican guy by the freeway near her house. Daisy was appeased and I received an awesome hand job blasting cum all over my abs as I lay across her lap playing with her nice enhanced tits.

Funny, she'd spent a couple of thousand on her boobs, but didn't like me to suck on them. She had this list of "DO'S" and "DON'TS" regarding her chest. I'd tried on several occasions to get a titfuck from her only to be sent home with blue balls. It seems like every time we had a disagreement, I'd get put on "time-out" status until she got over whatever she was mad at me about.

Diane, uh Mrs. Hartford was a whole other creature with her husky voice, killer curves and that juicy bubble butt that she like to flaunt. My cock instantly jumped in my pants at the thought of her on all fours as I gave it to her hard. She was so tight that every time my cock pushed into her, I could feel myself forcing her walls to stretch around me. I hit the back of her cunt every time I pounded her and she would twerk her hips in time with me thrust for thrust.

By this time I was sitting in the parking lot of the high school stadium with a raging boner that I probably would have taken care of if it weren't for the numerous families and small children hanging around the area. I readjusted myself hiding my tumescence as I climbed the bleachers to watch the meet already in progress.

Daisy was clearly in the lead leaving all of the other competitors in the dust as she easily sprinted across the finish line. I noticed that her parents were present and my cock jumped at the sight of Mrs. Hartford sitting nonchalantly at her husband's side intermittently staring at her black berry. It seemed like she didn't really care about her daughter's athletic side and they'd had a number of arguments in the past about it.

Daisy had tearfully confided in me that her mother wanted her to be some "High Class Homemaker" instead of a "Simple Jock" and had frowned upon her numerous accomplishments in sports. This made my girl even more determined to become the opposite of her mother, pushing herself even harder than normal much to the approval of her father. She told me he considered her the son he'd never had and I don't really know how she felt about that.

I walked down the bleachers to surprise her noticing that she was talking with her coach and some teammates. I smiled knowing she would be happy to see me supporting her at one of her meets when her parents approached her along with some guy. I slowed down watching the proceedings and knowing that her dad kind of hated my guts. Daisy was all smiles and I loved the way her face lit up when she was excited by something that caught her fancy.

Then I noticed it right there before my very eyes.

The guy that had walked over to my girl with her folks had his arm around Daisy. Correction; had his hand resting at the small of her back like they were some kind of ...couple.

I started down the bleachers with purpose hopping the fence onto the track and walking over pumping myself up. Some of the other girls on the team noticed me and gasped. Daisy, coach and her parents all regarded me at the same time. I noticed that Daisy looked completely shocked while that guy just had this kind of smarmy smirk on his face.

"SHAWN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" She blurted out wide eyed and gaped mouth.

"YES, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE BOY?!!" Her dad looked ready for action and in my mood, I felt like obliging him. The guy was some Rob Lowe looking blonde fuck pretty boy wearing a white collared t-shirt and tan slacks. This motherfucker looked like he did six hours on a fucking Blow-Flex every damn day but that wasn't gonna deter me from breaking his perfect fuck nose.

"I CAME TO SEE THE MEET AND SUPPORT DAISY, MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!" I was full of piss and vinegar and pretty boy was just eating it up while my supposed girlfriend was hiding behind his muscled frame.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT PUNK!!? I HAVE A MIND TO TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!!" Daisy's dad looked like he was ready for a fight but I was burning a hole in the face of Brad Pitt's stunt double with one of his arms around my girlfriend.

"DAD PLEASE STOP IT?!!" Daisy yelled from her human shelter. Coach quickly grabbed me by the arm and started pulling me away from the family. My eyes quickly shot over to Mrs. Hartford who was standing there silent, her eyes covered by some expensive sunglasses, arms folded across her chest looking genuinely amused. Coach Bryant yanked me over to the fence and forced me to turn away from my girls and her family. I knew better than to fuck with my girl's coach recalled the many ways she bent me into a pretzel a day ago.

"Who the fuck is that fucker with his hands on my girl?" I wanted some answers and the middle aged woman just looked at me with a somewhat sympathetic expression on her face.

"You're making an asshole out of yourself Einstein."

"WHO-THE-FUUUUCK-IS THAT GUY WITH MY GIRL?!!" She yanked violently on my arm nearly pulling it out of the socket as she brought her mouth to my ear with an explanation I would regret hearing.

"He's a scout from one of the most prominent universities in the country asswipe. Daisy's wanted this opportunity for as long as I've coached her and you're fucking it up for her Shawn. You're fucking up her future dick weed and I should bend you over my knee for that bitch." I swallowed heavily as I realized what an ass I'd made of myself.

"Shit, I'm sorry coach." I mumbled back noticing that she didn't really look all that mad. I'd momentarily forgot that we'd fucked the day before and felt like an even bigger whore than I already was.

"Well you don't owe me an apology kid; but you did embarrass the hell out of Daisy and her folks." She was right and I was gonna have to suck it up and apologize to them and that guy. I turned to find the scout walking over towards me despite Daisy who was tugging at his arm. He stopped for an instant to reassure her with a hand on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry uh, Shawn is it? Well I think we got off on the wrong foot and I felt like I should extend an olive branch before things went any further." He offered his large hand and I was blown away by his easy going attitude.

"It's my fault man; I should've trusted my girlfriend and I'm sorry about the whole thing eh?"

"Chad-Chad Bostwick is my name Shawn." I noticed his large hand made mine look like a child's as we shook. Daisy was hugging her father with her face buried in his chest and my heart just sank.

"Look, please don't judge them by what I did sir. I was a complete a-hole today and I'm sorry. Daisy really wants to go to your school sir."

"Don't worry about it guy, Daisy's one hell of a prospect for our athletic program and I'm not leaving here until I find out all there is to know about Daisy Hartford." He sounded earnest and I really felt like an asshole at that point.

"Dude, we're having lunch at the Cove Restaurant and you should come. It's my treat Shawn, what do you say sport." His hand was on my shoulder and I felt like a little kid.

"Thanks, but I don't think that would be cool after everything and I'm gonna just head out."

"Well sorry you feel that way Shawn, but don't say I didn't invite you sport." He gave me a pat on the back before walking back to Daisy and her family and waving at some of her teammates. I watched them leave and Daisy never made eye contact with me. Her mother looked over her shoulder as they left lowering her glasses enough to give me a wink. I didn't know what to make of that.

"You okay kid?" Coach asked sounding a little less "butch" than usual.

"I think I seriously fucked up coach, think Daisy will ever forgive me?" I kept staring towards the parking lot like she was gonna magically appear running back into my arms. The look of horror and embarrassment on her face was palpable and I immediately felt a creeping sense of grief.

"Nope, sorry kid but you're a shit bird."

"COACH!!" She didn't seem to have any filter when it came to speaking her mind and I definitely felt the burn.

"Don't all fucking emo on me kid; make yourself useful and help me lug some of these supplies into the gym." She had me carry the large cooler into the gym where I found her assistant conducting an inventory of sports equipment. I recognized her as one of the substitute teachers employed part time by the school. Her name was Jaime Kim and she was Korean American.

"Hey where'd you get this hunk from?" She wasn't even looking at me and that was kind of offensive.

"Cool it with that shit Jaime; I don't have time for your crap. I got tryouts for the wrestling team in less than a week and I want to be ready next year." Coach was all business as she walked in with a box of equipment. I couldn't help but check out her toned muscular form in spite of myself.

"Fuck Wendy, I thought he was one of your "boys" girlfriend; you don't have to bite my head off." If you were listening to her over the phone there was absolutely no way you'd know she was Asian. Coach Bryant was known for being a hard ass and somewhat of a ball buster so the way they spoke to one another suggested some type of friendship.

"We fucked the other day, but I'm not claiming this one because he's dating Daisy Hartford."

"Oh shit, this is the guy you were telling me about? You let this "kid" fuck you up the ass?" She was definitely ignoring my presence and it was a little grating.

"You've had your share of "chicken" girlfriend and don't give me shit all about fucking this guy. He's got really good hands and a thick fucking cock." Their conversation made me feel cheap and I loudly coughed to get the women's attention.

"Uhm excuse me ladies, I-uh mean coach and eh ma'am; but I'm standing right here is all." Both of the teachers did a double-take and Jaime started giggling cupping her hand to her mouth.

"Do I look fucking blind kid; you should know that one of my pet peeves is being interrupted when I'm speaking." Coach had this really extreme way of verbal bitching that just kind of made you feel a foot tall. I was reminded that my uncle never dated redheaded women swearing that they were all bat-shit crazy.

"Sorry coach."

"Sorry is right motherfucker; wait in the gymnasium for me. We're gonna get you straightened out today because you're way out of control!" She was so pissed I could see her nostrils flaring and I felt sorry for her husband because she was such a control freak.

I trudged off to the gym as they continued talking about me like I wasn't even there.

"That little shit nearly caused Daisy her work out today and for the life of me I don't know why she puts up with that fucking Putz."

"Maybe it's that big dick you were talking about." Jaime added as both women burst into laughter.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it's the way that idiot eats the pussy. That kid made me cum in less than five fucking minutes no shit."

"No shit!!" The woman bumped fists and continued cackling.

I sat on the bleachers not knowing even why I was doing what the coach said. It wasn't even a school day and I was getting punked. I chalked it up to karma remembering my little episode with Mrs. Oderkirk earlier today.

I was just so annoyed by her entitled attitude and everything that I took it upon myself to get a little payback for that poor bastard Jerome. Why the fuck would you marry somebody like that? Maybe it was because she was one hot looking M.I.L.F. Who the fuck knows why he married her; but it wasn't my call to treat her that way.

"Who the fuck did I think I was?" That question hung on the edge of my mind as I sat there feeling like the world's biggest loser.

"HEY KID, GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!" I quickly jumped up and went to the coach's office finding her waiting expectantly. The first thing I noticed was the absence of her assistant Jaime.

The second thing I noticed with growing alarm was a weight belt folded over in her fist and hanging from her hip as she shook her head in my direction. Coach had her head cocked to one side with a lazy smile reading across her face.

"Now come on kid you gotta be a man and take your medicine. This shit hurts me more than it's gonna hurt you alright? Fuck it, both of us know I'm lying, but this is going down anyway. Drop your pants."

"But Coach, please."

"Don't make me ask again Shawn, and don't forget the underwear." I reluctantly did as she asked still not knowing why but somehow feeling that I deserved to be punished. I placed my hands on her desktop as she motioned with the weight belt.

"OOOOOWWWW SHIT!!" The first blow from the belt sent shockwaves through my pelvis nearly causing me to piss myself.

"OOOOFF FUCKING FUCK!!" The second blow had somehow managed to tag one of my partially exposed balls. My knees buckled and I nearly hit my head on her desk. "Sorry kid, that was an accident, you know how much I love the family jewels." Before I could answer again she swung the belt on an upward strike hitting my right thigh. I leaned to one side as a single tear ran down my cheek.

"FFFUUUCK COACH!!" The last blow hit me square across both cheeks finally forcing me to my knees. My ass was burning and I still couldn't tell you why I even let coach hit me.

"Buck up kid and pull your pants up because I want to talk to you for a few minutes before you go." She simply tossed the weight belt on the desk and sat behind it like we were having a meeting or something. I reluctantly had a seat even though my butt was still stinging from the four licks I'd taken from coach.

"I didn't want to do that but you've been out of control all day and somebody had to step in Shawn. Now I want you to think about the consequences of your-AH WHAT THE FUCK JAIME!!" she was looking right over my shoulder at something and I turned to find her assistant...bottomless.

"What; we're not fucking him?" I found myself looking directly at her bald snatch and noticed she had a tattoo of some Korean letters right above her quim.

"NO BITCH!!" Coach face-palmed at her half nude assistant and I was given the impression that maybe they'd both banged a student or two in the past. Jaime Kim was just standing there in only what amounted to a white sports bra and some Reeboks. She had a cute round face with heavy mascara around her almond shaped eyes and some full lips covered in light pink lipstick. She had a small piercing in her button nose and shoulder length brunette hair.

The glib Asian had what you'd probably call a swimmers build with small almost nonexistent tits on a somewhat meaty frame. Her medium width waist and thick hips seemed to merge with prominent thighs that definitely belonged to an athlete of some type.

"Are you serious Wendy; this kid looks like he definitely wants some pussy."

"GOT-DAMMIT JAIME!!"

"Well, I'm all naked and shit Wendy and you guys fucked before so I was just hoping to get some." She was actually rubbing her crotch and I could even hear how wet she was from the squishy sounds coming from between her legs.

"I-uh really wouldn't mind coach." I volunteered quickly eliciting another face -palm from the gym teacher.

"You see Jaime, that's why I don't let you in on things, because you're just a natural fuck up and you kid..." Jaime slapped the back of my neck and hopped up on the desk obscuring my view of the coach. She leaned back a little as she used her fingers to hold her twat open for my viewing pleasure. The Asian substitute teacher and part-time assistant was already rubbing her prominent clit. The moisture on her sex was glistening and I fell forward burying my face in her snatch.