HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers

"Yeah baby, yeah suck that cock...You're so fuckin good at that shit." She was giving him head and Chad looked blown away (pardon the pun.) by her skill.

"Suck those balls baby ...YEAH, BABY JUST LIKE THAT!!... I love the way you give head. The way you've been sucking me off all weekend is FUCKING INCREDIBLE!!" I could see him humping on the couch and figured Diane was going to town on him. I felt a little jealous remembering losing my virginity to Mrs. Hartford in that very same room.

"AAAAWWW FUCK BABY; I'VE GOTTA FUCK YOU ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I LEAVE!!" She was really going to town on Chad making him cry out and I thought this was kind of funny because he was this big jacked up looking douche.

I heard a noise and looked away to find one of the security patrol cars passing by. Luckily for me, the rent-a-cops couldn't see anything because I was partially obscured by a tree on the outside of the Hartford home residence.

"OOOHH FUCK YEAH BABY, I LOVE THAT CUTE FUCKING LITTLE ASS OF YOURS!!" Hey what the fuck was he talking about? Diane had a cute ass, but I definitely wouldn't refer to it as "small" or "little" by any stretch. Was Chad Bostwick a chubby chaser or something?

He had Diane bent over "our coffee table" and I could see that this motherfucker was hung like a fucking horse and was railing the shit out of Daisy's mom. He was draped over her and the only thing I could see of Diane was the backs of her thighs and her obscenely parted cunt as this guy's hose repeatedly slammed into her so hard it was almost criminal.

"FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SOOOO FUCKIN TIGHT DAISY!!"

Excuse me, what the fuck did this douche just say? Tell me I did not hear this asshole call out my girl's name while going H.A.M (Hard as a Motherfucker) on her mom. That shit was just -well fucking sick and twisted.

"OOOOOHHHHH AAAWWWWNNNGGGHH, I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR BIG COCK CHAD!! " That voice didn't sound like Mrs. Hartford and my heart began thumping heavily in my chest and I felt a stinging sensation in my eyes as the truth suddenly reared its ugly head for the entire world to see.

There she was so beautiful and angelic with her tight, toned athletic figure. There was no mistaking her taunt stomach as his muscular arms encircled her gently pulling he into a kneeling position and no way to deny those perfect enhanced breasts resting high on her chest. Her crystal blue eyes were closed tightly, her mouth open in a mask of ecstasy.

Tears were running down my face and my chest felt like it was on fire.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCK DAISY, I'M GONNA CUM ON YOUR PRETTY FACE AAAARRGGHHH!!" Chad had grabbed a fistful of her short blonde hair and was jerking cum all over the face of my girlfriend...Daisy Harford.

I was openly crying and sitting on top of the Hartford's wall watching my girlfriend take a facial with her mouth wide open. Chad was beet red as he wiping his huge dork all over her face smearing cum everywhere.

"Yeah you like it when I cum on your fuckin face, don't you bitch?"

"You know it Chad, you know what I like baby. I LOVE eating your cum!!" I just lost it and began sobbing loudly not caring who saw me any longer.

Bittersweet Symphony softly serenaded my shattered heart as I cried watching the couple through tear glazed eyes.

"OH MY GAWD SHAAAAWN!!" I suddenly found myself looking directly into the eyes of Daisy Hartford. She looked like a dear that had been caught in the headlights and I watched her face break as she slowly stood up revealing her glorious nude body in its entirety. I noticed she had a very thin gold chain around her narrow waist and something that looked like a key was hanging from it.

"Shawn, I'm ...sorry." She buried her face in her hands as Chad displayed his male nudity with a satisfied smirk on his face. There was blood on his considerable manhood.

"Hey there sport, did you enjoy the show?" He actually waved at me while draping his arm around his girl Daisy.

I tossed the slightly wilted bouquet into her pool and jumped back down onto the outside street to find myself suddenly illuminated by the headlights of a security patrol car.

The guards ended up driving me to the gate and letting me go when I wouldn't stop crying. I didn't have to say a thing, but it seemed like they knew what had happened and didn't want to give me any more shit to deal with.

The hot spring breeze cut into my face as I somberly drove into the night.

***********

It was bright and sunny the next day as a Bentley pulled up to the Cove Restaurant at noon. Chad Bostwick being the educated gentleman that he was got out of his rental and opened the back door for Diane Hartford. The sultry blonde had wrapped her curvy figure in a white flower printed sundress and was wearing a matching scarf with shades as she gave him a peck on the cheek. He couldn't help but watch the easy sway of her big butt as she entered the restaurant

Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to take the mature blonde to bed.

"Can we go now Chad?" Daisy was annoyed having noticed his eyes on her mother's ass.

"Anything you want babe; ready for an entire day of sailing?" Mr. Hartford had given them permission to use his yacht for the day. Diane had waked him in the middle of the night informing him that Daisy had "broken up" with Shawn. She'd followed this up by giving him one of her patented incredible blow jobs. The following morning he'd been oblivious to his miserable daughter and was elated that his daughter wouldn't be dating that "pot smoking loser" any longer.

"Whatever."

"You're so cute when you're trying to be nonchalant babe. We've got a whole day to fuck and enjoy the ocean."

"You're so romantic...Hey, I don't have my phone!" she had been digging around in her purse looking for her I-Phone and hoping to find a message from Shawn. She was broken up and humiliated after being exposed last night. She couldn't get him out of her head and wanted to make sure he was okay.

"Don't worry about it sugar tits, we can stop at the mall and I'll buy you any phone you want babe." Chad was fawning all over her and it made her sick to her stomach. She wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth for being such an asshole to Shawn last night.

"That's sweet; I'm going to pop into the cove and see if my mom knows anything about my phone."

"But what about our day honey; we really should be going don't you think." The buff college scout almost sounded like he was whining and she sighed loudly exiting the car slamming the door behind her. She was wearing a white one-piece swim suit that opened up in the front and was only held together by a gold link just under her breasts. She had a white windbreaker on over her suit and sporty sandals on her feet. Chad surveyed every curve on the tall leggy blonde and smiled to himself as he thought about how he was gonna fuck her every which way but loose.

She elicited stares from the bus boys, patrons and others as she was shown to the private room her mother used to hold court with her friends. She cracked the door open and heard her mother talking to her two best friends.

"Little son of a bitch had the absolute NERVE to tell me that I was acting like -how did the little shit say it; a complete bitch?!! No one has ever spoken to me in such a disrespectful manner."

"Why don't you fuckin relax Sophie; I told you I paddled the kid yesterday for fucking screwing up Daisy's work out. I got you covered and by the way Sophie; you are a complete bitch." There was laughter from multiple women in the room.

"I wish I could have seen that; he's got such nice buns." More laughter followed as Daisy peered into the room to see her mother and Mrs. Oderkirk laughing. Coach Bryant was sitting there making a squeezing motion with her hands.

"He's got a really good pair of hands too." More cackling followed as the hens gave each other high fives.

"Well in any case I think we've seen the last of Shawn; and he won't be "boning" my lovely, upwardly mobile daughter any time soon. However I would have liked to have gotten a little more use out of him before putting the sorry boy down like I did last night." Diane leaned forward on the table taking a sip of her Mimosa and staring out the window across the ocean.

"How'd you do it Diane; enquiring minds REALLY want to know?" Sophie was cleaning her glasses with a napkin and beaming.

"I just made sure things were real convenient for Chad Bostwick last night after that fool boy showed up at Daisy's silly little try-out. I mean look at the guy, he's a veritable sex machine and up to par for Daisy's lineage. I gave her one of those "mother knows best" talks about Shawn and had Chad over for a dip in the pool." She took another drink as she paused for effect.

"I snuck down stairs and caught Daisy blowing that stallion-and what a HUGE DICK he's been blessed with...she never even noticed that her phone was missing. I'd picked it up while they were swimming. Well I-uh, I sent Shawn a little message pretending to be my clueless daughter and sat back to watch the fireworks. Daisy put on quite a show for poor dumb fuck Shawn; AAAAAWWWW POOOOOR WIDDLE SHAWN HAHAHAHA!!" All of the women busted up in uproarious laughter.

Daisy's nostrils were flaring and her eyes stung with tears as she leaned into the door listening.

"So you're telling me that you're NOT gonna miss FUCKING that fat cock of his Diane?" Wendy sounded like she was skeptical of her friend's story.

"I don't have a problem getting a piece of cock when I have need of it Wendy. Ask your husband how much he likes licking my asshole before coming home to you harlot!"

"Why don't you tell me how my ass tastes; because that's where his tongue's been right before he kisses you slut." Things quickly got ice cold in the room and Sophie Oderkirk was quick to patch things up between the trio of friends.

"Now, now ladies no need to go all catty because we've been friends and sorority sisters for decades. We always look out for each other and we NEVER break the circle of TRUST. Why do you think I FAILED Shawn even though he actually PASSED that exam Diane?"

"Because I asked you to of course darling Sophie." Daisy watched as he mother leaned back in the booth seemingly in deep thought.

"Wendy, why did you paddle Shawn's tight ass yesterday?"

"Because you called me all hysterical and crying because he teased you and wouldn't fuck. I felt really bad for you and seeing that little shit threatening to fuck up the future we've all planned for Diane's daughter was just too much." She looked up from her plate across the table at her best friends.

"Circle of Trust ladies, it's what we've always had over the outside world and one day Daisy is going to be sitting here right beside us." Sophie grasped both of her friend's hands in her own.

"But that boy sure is a good fuck." Wendy admitted looking around the table at her associates.

"Amen to that; I loved the taste of his cum and that little rough play was somewhat of a turn-on even though he didn't give me the fuck I assuredly deserved ...prick." Sophie waxed nostalgic at the memory.

"I-I was his first." Diane offered emptying her champagne glass.

"It was you all this time? I never would have guessed Shawn was talking about you when we fucked. How does it fee l to take a young man's cherry Diane?" Sophie and Wendy leaned forward eager to her their de-facto leader's assessment

"It was funny at first, but then it was intense and utterly primal. He made me cum so hard I squirted ...and oh what a talented mouth the kid has as well." The room fell silent as the women reflected on what they'd heard or been told.

They burst out laughing again like cackling witches.

"Where's that server, I need my drink refreshed." Diane called out and Daisy looked down the hallway to see a teen waiter approaching. She fished a hundred dollar bill out of her purse and handed it to the waiter.

"You never saw me, alright?" He shook his head as he took the tip and watched the hot blonde half run out of the restaurant flushed red.

***********

"Hey handsome, wanna have some fun?" He had been checking his text messages and looking at a few photos he'd snapped of her giving him head to show to his frat brothers back at college when she popped into the window looking directly at the phone screen.

"Uh, ah sure Daisy; what do you have in mind babe?" He played off the photos on his phone.

"I want to get fucked in a public place." She flashed the most genuine smile she could fake.

"Look Daisy, I don't know about that. I could get in trouble with my school for breaking the code of ethics and conduct." He gulped as she turned her back to him revealing her tight, curvy little butt encased in the skintight material of her swim suit.

"Anal is worth a little risk Chad?"

"Well, uh I -think well...FUCK YEAH LET'S DO IT BABE!!" He was so easy to manipulate and she chaffed inward realizing that he was different from Shawn other than he credentials.

"Get inside and wait five minutes in the men's rest room. Jerk that big ass dick for me and we're gonna where no boy has gone handsome." She almost laughed as he ran inside in a frenzy.

Once he was gone, she took off in his car.

***********

Twenty minutes later, Daisy nearly ran over the mailbox in front of Shawn's home before jumping out of the car and running up to the door. It was only when she stood there before the oak door did she realize how awkward it would be seeing him after last night. She swallowed up her fear and apprehension banging on the door until his Uncle Frank answered the door wearing a red kimono-type robe oddly enough.

"Oh, it's you Daisy. Come on inside before you wake my girl up with your knocking." She found the apartment in its usual messy state.

"Frank, I REALLY need to see SHAWN, I've got to talk to him. It's really important sir!!" She clutched at his arm and he firmly pushed her hand away as he reached down on the makeshift coffee table and handed her a crumpled up piece of paper.

It was a note obviously written by Shawn and it said...

"Things are getting way too complicated around here. Taking a break."

Her tears started staining the piece of paper as she sat down next to Frank who was already lighting up his custom bong taking a few puffs.

"May I sir?" He handed her the bong and Daisy took a long drag leaning back on the couch.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,003 Followers