HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow Wendy; you weren't kidding about this guy's tongue were you?" I had her gasping and breathing heavily in moments. She was lying on her back and I looked up to find coach making out with Jaime and groping her small mounds. Jaime had what appeared to be some really large nipples and Wendy was rolling them roughly between her fingers making her squirm in my grasp.

"OOOH YEAH, LICK MY TINY PUSS!!" She moaned as I flattened my tongue against her slit and lapped along its length. Wendy slowly pulled her assistant's top up revealing Jaime's flat breasts and some really big nipples. I just had to try one of them as I slipped a huge nip into my mouth and worked it over much to her delight. Wendy cupped her chin roughly making out with plenty of tongue. The way they both moaned in unison had my cock jumping around in my pants.

Jaime was trying to fondle the redhead's large tits but continually got her hand slapped away. I palmed one of Wendy's boobs and found less resistance giving Jaime the opening she needed to yank her friend's top up exposing the bottom half of her breasts.

"Everybody loves my fucking tits." She cupped both of our heads as we nursed on her erect nipples and simultaneously kneaded her crotch. Coach finally pulled her spandex top over her head and tossed it to the floor. We both grabbed a handful of Wendy's form fitting shorts yanking them off of her body before tag teaming her furry mound with our dueling tongues. Coach had started sweating profusely and running her fingers through both of our hair.

Jaime found the time to slide her tongue into my mouth and I discovered her piercing. She was one hell of a kisser and I couldn't help but fondle her slightly meaty bottom. She gasped when two of my fingers entered her extremely tight cunt. The pressure on my digits was incredible as she humped back against me with fervor while her tongue did NASCAR laps in my mouth. Three of her fingers were inside Wendy and attempting to plow the hell out of her cunt eliciting a quick climax from the toned gym teacher.

"OOOHH FUCK I HATE WHEN YOU MAKE ME CUM LIKE THIS YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" She lost it forcefully holding Jaime's digits inside her snatch and grinding hard on Jaime's fingers.

OOOWWW BITCH, WHY YOU GOTTA BE SOOOO FUCKING ROUGH ALL THE TIME?!! She was finally allowed control of her fingers again as Wendy came down slightly from the surprising orgasm.

"Who the fuck are you talking to like that Jaime?" Her red locks were matted to her forehead with perspiration as she leveled her green eyes at her assistant.

"Sorry babe; you just hurt my little fingers is all. You don't know how strong you are sometimes."

"Well, you're all into Shawn and there's nothing left for me." Coach's tone was suprisingly apologetic and loving towards her assistant sending all kinds of girl-girl scenarios running through my mind. I watched as both women began to make out heavily and wondered how I could get back into the action when coach grabbed one of my ears bringing my face back down into her juicy snatch.

I used my thumbs to pry her lips apart and attacked her clit with glee twirling my tongue around on it like a madman until she suddenly started screaming like a banshee and shoved Jaime away to grab both of my ears nearly ripping them off.

"OOOH FUUUCK YOU LITTLE-OOOOOOHHHHH FFFUUUUUUUCK YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM YOU AAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK!!" She was squirting all over my face and humping her mound against my chin. I started to panic as she basically fucked my face with her stubbly mound.

"STOP IT WENDY; YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!!" I heard Jaime shouting and quickly realized I was free of her grasp when I fell onto my back. I was staring up at the lumiscent lighting on the ceiling of the coach's office and panting heavily.

"Whew, for a minute there I thought we were back at Lake Havasu all over again."

"DON'T BRING THAT SHIT UP!!"

"BUT YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THAT GUY WENDY!!" I didn't know what they were talking about and I didn't wanna find out. It wasn't a stretch to me whether or no coach had some sort of aggression problem.

"But I didn't ...I stopped myself, you know that." For a moment coach looked confused and even though I was currently in a smoking hot threesome, I thought it might be a good time to get the fuck out of there. I started scooting away when Jaime caught me with a devious smirk.

"And just where the fuck do you think you're going fuck boy?"

She slipped her top off tossing it in my face and crawling over to yank my zipper down. My rock hard member was happy to be free and emerged pointing directly at her plump lips.

"Now that's just what the fuck I'm talking about; cute white boy with a thick fuckin cock." She took the whole thing in one fluid motion sucking and running her tongue on the underside of my member. Jaime pursed her lips creating a wonderful sheath that she used as a surrogate vagina. Man, this Asian chick really had some skills and didn't seem to mind when I began lightly pushing into her throat.

"Can I have some of that Shawn?" Coach had suddenly crawled over watching the action with a passive look on her face.

"Uh sure coach, I guess it would be alright." Jaime reluctantly relinquished my dripping wet cock giving it a few strokes as her boss wrapped her hand around the base of my member. I shuddered as I felt her tighten her grasp reminding me of her power and how she could manhandle me any time she wanted.

"Shit Coach Bryant, that feels so fucking great." She was twirling her tongue on the head of my cock teasing the tip and lightly jerking me. Jaime leaned across her muscular back and reached under the gym teacher fondling her breasts. I didn't know what she was doing with her other hand but it definitely had something to do with my redheaded coach's quim because she suddenly took the upper half of me in her mouth sucking for all she was worth. The wet sounds of her slurping on my shaft filled the office.

"Don't be a bitch Wendy, save some for me!" I was treated to a session of dueling tongues as both women took turns going down on me. At one point Jaime's head was held in place by her somewhat masculine boss as I pumped up into her throat causing a torrent of saliva to fall onto my abs.

"Think you're ready for some tight Asian pussy Shawn?" She asked after about ten minutes of being gagged.

"Yeah."

"Think you can handle all of this golden boy toy?" She did this slight motion towards her casually thick body as she positioned herself over my cock. Coach was holding my member upright even though it probably would have stood up by itself given half the chance.

"OOOOOHHHH THAT'S A TIGHT FUCKING FIT!!" Her lower lips were obscenely stretched wide by my invading unit as she lowered herself onto me a slowly as possible.

"How's it feel you horny slut?" Coach seemed amused by the wide-eyed look on her friend's face.

"Shut up, let me get used to it bitch." Jaime had me completely sheathed inside her tight confines and I could feel her purposely tensing up on my shaft. Slowly and surely she began to rock her meaty hips back and forward increasing the tempo until she was fucking me in these quick herky, jerky movements. She pressed her hands into my chest rising up a bit and twerking her hips and arching her back until her thick nipples were pointed at the ceiling.

I suddenly found a huge pair of breasts hanging over my face as coach leaned over me and started spooning with Jaime. She gasped when I began licking her nipples. It actually became a game to see if I could catch one of the thick nubs in my mouth until coach became flustered dropping her mams and enveloping my face completely. What a way to go as she mashed her big boobs on either side of my head.

"Fuckin Brad Pitt, fuckin Greg Kinnear, Zack fucking Efron, fuckin white big dick motherfucker!!" Jaime was riding me home and yelling out all the names of her fantasy lovers in the process.

"Ride that cock baby; fuck that shit you smarmy little bitch!!" Coach was encouraging her and I was close to cumming deep inside her. I was a little worried because I didn't have a condom. Suddenly I could see the ceiling lights again and found myself looking up into the upside down face of my girlfriend's coach.

"Hey this guy looks like he's gonna blow Jaime!!"

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, AND FUUUUCKIN FUCK!!" She was too far gone to care and I shot coach a look of worry.

"You cum yet kid?" I nodded in desperation and she turned her attention back to her friend.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET KNOCKED UP AGAIN BITCH!! I'M NOT TAKING YOU TO FAMILY PLANNING AGAIN SLUT!!" The Asian teacher's narrow eyes popped open and she shared an expression of understanding quickly unsheathing her tiny cunt from my junk.

"OOOOOOHHHH SHIT THANKS COACH!!" I literally couldn't hold it in anymore and began blasting my load all over my abs, her inner thighs and the plump lips of her sex.

Both women pounced on my spurting cock licking and sucking me completely clean while I squirmed. Coach even licked Jaime's inner thighs and lower lips clean of my cum.

"You're so damn selfish Jaime; you could have at least let me have a little."

"Wendy."

"Shut up Jaime, you always gotta hog the fuckin dick every time we do this shit and I'm just tired of it." Coach sounded really annoyed this time and I knew from personal experience that shit wasn't a good thing.

"Well you already fucked him, so what I jacked that big dick bitch?" Jaime could apparently give as good as she got.

"You gonna mouth off at me now slut?"

"You're talking shit like you're starving for dick when you've got a perfectly good husband begging for it at home!! I don't have anybody and - AH FUCK IT WENDY OKAY?!!" Tears had started running down her face and she quickly shoved my cock into her mouth sucking for all she was worth making me hard in seconds.

"Happy now?!" She pointed my cock at her friend for emphasis. Coach didn't say anything as she swung her leg over me and impaled herself on my junk. I found myself looking at the smooth globes of her pale ass as she roughly bounced up and down on my cock. I could hear Jaime walking around and one of the desk drawers opening up. I looked over to find her watching and smoking a cigarette. The only thing she was wearing was her sneakers and her swimmer's body looked awesome.

"Look bitch, I know I can be a first class cunt sometimes but we're still girls right?"

"Yeah Wendy, you know I'm totally gay for you bitch."

"It's just that you know how shitty I get when I don't get to cum right?"

"Yeah, I was so out of line bitch; but you know how I get around dumb blondes right?" They were talking about me like I wasn't even there again and I found this shit annoying. They were treating me like some kind of sex toy and I started pumping my hips up into her as hard as I could.

"Oh, I think somebody is feeling a little underappreciated here." Coach looked back at me with her red hair partially obscuring her face and smirked. I chaffed at her nonchalant demeanor and grabbed a butt cheek in each hand spreading them until I could see her brown-eye. She gasped and moaned when I started making little circular motions on her back door.

"I think he wants to get in your ass again." Jaime said glibly as her friend rocked her thick meaty butt back into my cock.

"Think you can handle that ass again kid?"

"Uhm, yes coach I would like that very much ma'am." At this point she was really riding me and I felt her hands on my knees as she leaned forward riding me home.

"Call me Wendy when we're hooking up and you'd better do a good fucking job or I'm gonna use my strap on you again." She leaned forward and crouched on her hands and knees crossing her calves over one another waiting.

"Let me help you lube that up baby boy." Jaime quickly went to work and had my member glistening in no time. She pried apart Wendy's tight buns presenting me with an enticing target.

"FUUUUUCK, HIS DICK IS SOOOOO HAAARD JAIME!!" I slid right into her tight back door stopping only when I reached the end of that narrow tunnel. Wendy looked back at me with wide eyes as I slowly fucked her ass again for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. She did these slight twerking type movements which put a lot of pressure on my shaft and felt REALLY good on my cock. I suspected that they were involuntary, her body's way of reacting to my offending member.

"Yeah, you look so hot with some hung idiot's cock up your tight ass baby. Tell Shawn about all those fuckin squats you do every day to keep that butt nice and toned." Jaime was really into the show being put on for her today and was nearly drooling at the mouth. She'd gotten down on all fours in the doggy position nose to nose with Wendy and was masturbating furiously.

"OOOOOOHHHH SHIT JAIME; YOU GOTTA GET SOME OF THIS COCK IN YOUR FUCKING ASS BITCH!!" I'd decided to just say "fuck it" and started railing the crap out of Wendy's big toned butt. I was intent on giving her a gape whether she liked it or not.

"STAY STRONG GIRL, HE'S FUCKIN YOU SO DAMN HARD!! OOOOHHH FUCK, I WANT SOME TOOOO BITCH!!" Jaime had rubbed herself to a quick orgasm and was squirming around on her own fingers. She followed this up by gagging herself with four fingers. Her animalistic groans and moans were turning me on something fierce and the office was filled with the sound of my pelvis slapping against Wendy's ass and her screams of pleasure.

"AAAAAAGGHHHHHH FUUUUCK JAIME; HE'S MAKING ME CUM!! THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS MAKING ME CUUUUMMMM!!" Her poop shoot began tightening up to an almost insane degree as she started screaming hysterically until Jaime clamped quickly started spooning with her friend in an exciting duel of tongues. Wendy collapsed on her belly taking me with her as she laid there breathing heavily.

"Come on Kid; get it out of there." She flexed her ass around my meat a little more with clear intent.

"Wendy, are you sure that's what you want?" I pushed into her ass a little more making her gasp and wiggle beneath me.

"You really wanna go there with me...kid?" I spread her cheeks wide as I slowly withdrew my cock. She had a minor gape and I was satisfied with that but frustrated that I still hadn't cum yet.

"He looks mad Wendy cause you didn't let him cum all up in your butt. Hey kid, you wanna go a round with me?" She bounced into place and offered her own medium sized ass to me with a slight wiggle of her hips.

"YEAH SURE!!" My fingers dug into her thick thighs and I quickly got a bit of the head of my cock into her back door before she twisted her hips and rolled forward in a tumble landing on top of her butt. She looked at me and giggled.

"Damn you're a little asshole Shawn, I was just kidding. Fuck Wendy, this motherfucker had the head of his fat cock already up my asshole before I even finished my sentence." She was squatting and rubbing her semi-wide bottom. Wendy just laughed at her friend casually running her hand through her red locks and ignoring me.

"FUCK IS THIS SHIT, I JUST WANNA CUM OKAY?!! " I'd lost my temper shocking both of the women who looked frightened. It was only a moment but I instantly regretted losing it as Jaime snatched up her top holding it in front of her sex. Wendy, uh coach didn't seem to care that she was nude standing up and giving me the evil eye.

"I think it's time for you to hit the showers stud."

"Wendy, uh coach...I'm so fucking sorry." Jaime was actually cowering behind the tough gym teacher.

"Get the fuck out of here kid." Her tone was cold and from the way she was standing, I knew she meant business.

***********

It was well into the evening as I drove home playing a little Bun B (Song-Get Throwed) to calm my nerves. My mind was a mess of jumbled images and my cock didn't seem to want to go down even after fooling around with and fucking three women today. I regretted not fucking the shit out of Mrs. Oderkirk when I had the chance. I didn't know what to make of that asshole college scout who had his arm around my girl, but was too embarrassed to call her and apologize. She'd behaved strangely when I ran up and this was puzzling me to no end.

I'd checked my phone finding another twenty messages from Diane, but still didn't know what to do about it. It kind of hurt every time I thought about her but I yearned for her company even more. Maybe my uncle could help me out with this problem.

***********

"Oh yeah Frank; fuck me harder!! Fuck my ass Frank, fuck me like you mean it!!" My uncle was not alone and I was sure I knew who he was banging. I set the grocery bag on the coffee table and cautiously tip toed over to his room. The door wasn't closed all the way and I could make out one of my uncle's lady friends hopping and bucking wildly on top of his prone body. Her name was Zoë and she was my uncle's on again off again fuck buddy. She was this rail thin chick with dirty blonde hair and a really nice set of boobs.

"FRANK YOU'RE TAKING ME TO THE OTHER FUCKIN SIDE BABY!!" I felt like an asshole for peeping at my uncle getting his dick wet and silently pulled the door up. I retreated outside to my bike and lit up a joint to relax when a familiar chirping sound came from my phone.

TEXT MESSAGE:

I'm so sorry about today. I should have told you about the scout Shawn. Will you ever forgive me?

Holy shit the message was from my girlfriend Daisy and I couldn't believe she was asking me for forgiveness.

TEXT MESSAGE:

No it's my fault for not trusting you, I was a jerk and I'm gonna be sorry for the rest of my life for fucking up today. I love you baby and I want what's best for you.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Wanna hook up?

I did a double-take at the message on my phone. Was she asking me to come over?

TEXT MESSAGE:

Hook up?

TEXT MESSAGE:

Yeah, come on Shawn; I'll make it worth your while...Promise.

TEXT MESSAGE:

Be there in fifteen minutes babe. XOXO!! =)

TEXT MESSAGE:

Hurry up; I'm so wet for you Shawn.

OMG; Daisy Hartford was asking me to come over and I'm pretty sure it was for sex!! My cock had already surged back to life as I fired up my Ducati and hit the freeway to Daisy's house like a man possessed. I even snagged a small bouquet of flowers from the Mexican guy standing by the freeway before arriving at Daisy's gated community. Just under a week ago I'd been a virgin pining away for a piece of her cute little bubble butt, but things had taken a turn for the better ...or the worse if you considered that I'd been with four women up until this point.

I didn't know how to justify my actions in my mind and I wasn't sure I wanted to. Mrs. Hartford, Mrs. Oderkirk, Coach Bryant and Jaime Lee all seemed to know how to push my buttons and get me going. It was kind of like being on autopilot once I got going and there was only one way things would end once I got my cock inside them.

Daisy didn't deserve a fucking cheater for a boyfriend. In-between all of my hook-ups, I'd been consumed with guilt over my actions and didn't know what I would do when I saw my girlfriend face to face.

I'd resolved to work it out later as I hopped over the outer wall into her gated community like I'd done on many other occasions. It didn't take me long to reach Daisy's house at the end of the cul-de-sac.

The lights were out and this only got me even more charged up as I headed around the back and jumped up onto the wall finding the back yard illuminated only by the lights from the pool. I could also see that the living room was slightly illuminated. Somebody was sitting on Mrs. Hartford's coach and even though I could only see the back of his head I immediately recognized Chad Bostwick. He was leaning back looking at the ceiling and I could hear him moaning. The fact that he was bare backed told me that he was probably nude and I quickly deduced that Diane Harford had found another lover if only for the night. Music was wafting softly through the screen doors of the patio leading out to the pool. I recognized the song "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve.