All Comments on 'Hot Springs Friends'

by dragon47phoenix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
The best of this story?

The best of this story? To be very short...1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Sounds like fun

I love have unscheduled, unscripted fun with two or more healthy guys xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong category???

As this is more than just a couple (husband & wife); would probably be better placed & received in group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Here comes the slut

She back. xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love that you created a new way to deliver dialogue!

Me- "I say something." Fred- "He replies". This is brilliant! You may have started a new way of writing dialogue! And an amazing new plot!

Great! 5*s

Can't deny you the 5*s. That is the definition of a 5* story 😊💡.

That sentence that talked about the great sex with the guy shooting all over Jen's ass and hair was so descriptive 😳,lol.

Thank you for your time and effort

AMerryman

p.s. The really great thing is that you did it without a proctologist, sanitation engineer, farmer or Maid Marian.

p.s.s. I sure hope the chapters in the chain story show this amount of character development and innovation in plot. How do you keep coming up with these great story lines?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love hot springs

We live near some and have had lots of fun showing off there and even played with a few guys there while hubby watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Apparently

Apparently, according to our queen slut, there are hundreds of black guys, bikers, truckers, democrats, illegal aliens, bar flies, and anyone else her husband can pay to do what he won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Annette

Darlin’ I would fuck you all night and Hen let you go out and fuck whoever else you wanted. That sad little troll is just upset his wife left him for a real man who is bigger than his 3” peepee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

democrat?

does that include

the repugancant that HAD affairs???!!!

DUMB ass bastard - go lay with Hitler

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nobody

Nobody, even these whores, fuck in a hot spring. I quess phoenixlizard hasn't had much experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous