Hot Summer Night Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Piano music was playing in the other room where there was a dance floor. Couples were already up on the floor. We could see them from our table. Carrie leaned over and suggested that we all dance. I promptly got out of my chair and politely pulled Carrie's chair back as she lifted herself up. Lisa was getting up too. She was looking pleadingly at Max who was resisting. With Lisa's prodding he finally relented and we all moved on to the dance floor. Carrie put her left hand on my shoulder. I took her right hand in my left and put my right hand on the small of her back. Through the shear material of her dress I could just barely feel her thong. Max and Lisa assumed the same position and we moved to the beat of the song.

Carrie leaned her head into my shoulder and whispered over the music, "Lisa has been wearing her 'balls' all afternoon and then rocked her way to several orgasms. She is so wired." She laughed and continued, "She said that every movement has a sexual undertone. I told her, "well, aren't you lucky. I know what you mean but for me it is so subtle I only slightly feel it. She is so horny right now. I tell you Mark, she may wind up fucking her way through the wait-staff before we get to dessert." I looked over at Max and Lisa and she was very subtly grinding her pelvis on his leg.

I whispered back to Carrie, "Does Max know what is going on? He seems oblivious to her condition."

Carrie responded. "Lisa has not revealed anything about the 'balls'. He knows there is something odd about her tonight. I think he is just going with it." We finished three dances before we noticed that our food was being delivered to our table. I ordered a bottle of wine and we all sat down to eat. Lisa was gyrating in her seat. She couldn't sit still. She kept winking at Carrie. Max didn't notice as he was concentrating on his meal. He did have a glass of wine but he sandwiched that with a couple beers. I had to smile to myself. The ladies were oblivious.

After the meal. The waiter came and took away the dishes and asked if there would be dessert. Lisa blurted out her order as she was getting to her feet. She leaned down toward Max and said "I have to show you something. Come with me." She walked away from the table expecting Max to follow. Max was confused and he looked at us for help. I just shrugged. He got up and followed about five yards behind her. She turned the corner toward the restrooms and he followed.

*********

Lisa said to Max, "Wait here for a moment. I will be out in a second." she pushed the ladies room door in and disappeared inside. Moments later she came back out and said, "It's OK. There is no one here." She pulled him inside and shut the door. There was no lock as there were several stalls and a bank of sinks on the further wall. Lisa pulled him down to the last stall already working on his belt as they went. Max was going with it. He could see where this was going. His cock was already responding.

By the time they were both in the stall, his cock was out of his pants which had dropped to the floor. She had his cock in one hand and was pushing his tighty-whiteys to the floor. She pulled her dress up to her waist and sat on the toilet seat. She immediately engulf his turgid cock in her mouth. She couldn't deep-throat but she was trying hard. She was a mad-woman. She was insane. Max was thinking that this would be her dessert and she was going to eat it all.

Max liked having his cock deep-throated and he pulled her head closer to assist her attempts. He wasn't forceful. She was doing her best. As Max looked down at this incredible sight, in a fancy restaurant, no less, he saw that she had a hand in her crotch. Her legs were spread to allow him in close. He could see her furiously rubbing her clit with the palm of her hand while the fingers were pushing in and out of her vagina. He was fascinated and was no longer concentrating on his approaching orgasm.

Max could see a thin thread sticking out of her pussy. She had it wrapped around her little finger of the hand that was thrusting in and out of her pussy. She was lightly tugging on the string. He would be curious after but right now he paid no attention. He had never seen Lisa masturbate. It made him hotter as her blowjob continued. As he watched her she was obviously having an orgasm. Her hips were thrusting back and forward. Her legs were flying out to the sides and flying back in again. She was ferociously rubbing her clitoris. She pulled his cock out and was gasping for air.

She looked up at him and said, "I am masturbating for you and I am loving every second of it. I can't even tell you how many orgasms I've had today in anticipation of this moment." She shoved Max's cock back in her mouth and resumed her blow-job.

The ladies room door opened and they stopped everything and were quiet. They didn't want to get thrown out of the restaurant, was what they were thinking. Lisa's mouth was still wrapped around Max's cock. The sink came on and then turned off. Max started slowly fucking Lisa's face and she continued fingering her clit, which was so sensitive right now after her orgasm. She would just touch it and it would make her jump. The door opened and closed again.

Max put his hands on each side of her head and began fucking her face hard. Lisa rolled into another lesser orgasm but Max noticed even though he was thoroughly engaged elsewhere. He felt his cum rising and when it finally ejected, Lisa's mouth was firmly wrapped around the ridge. She accepted all he had to give her. When he was done she pulled back and showed his load of cum to him. She rolled it around in her mouth and pushed it out onto her lips and then inhaled it back into her mouth. She was blowing bubbles in his cum. Finally, she made a show of swallowing it and then showing him her empty mouth like she had seen girls do on the porno clips Max had on his computer. Max said, "Oh, what a good girl you are." They both laughed.

*********

Lisa left the stall to get some wet paper towels to clean themselves up. Her own juices were running down her leg. She made sure the coast was clear and they both walked arm in arm back to our table. The looks on their faces was absolutely priceless. Carrie and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Max and Lisa looked at us laughing and Lisa said, "What? Is it that obvious?" We were laughing so hard we could only nod in response. Both Max and Lisa turned red with embarrassment.

Carrie noticed and said, "Oh, please don't be embarrassed. Bravo. Believe me, there isn't a man or woman in this place that wouldn't wish it was them." I raised my hand to indicate I am one of them who wish it was me. "Please sit down. You guys are great." Carrie continued, "Your dessert arrived awhile ago." She burst out laughing again. I got her pun and laughed too. Max and Lisa got it too and laughed at her joke.

We finished our meals and I paid the bill and Max thanked me profusely. I told him we haven't had a better time in years and it was my pleasure. The ladies had got together and decided that we should move over to the bar and dance floor. We agreed and took a table in the back so we could chat. We ordered drinks all around again and chatted until they were delivered. The piano music had been replaced with a small band playing a variety of tunes from rock n' roll to some big band tunes from the 50's. The ladies wanted to dance. I asked Lisa to dance and she readily accepted. Max escorted Carrie to the floor.

The band was playing a slow dance suitable to get up close to Lisa so we could talk. She was a bit wobbly so I asked if she was ok. She said she was. As we moved around the floor she involuntarily flexed her pelvis to my leg that was between her legs. She was literally grinding her pussy on my leg. She came in close and said, "I'm having another orgasm. I need to take these 'ball's out of me before I go crazy but I want them in when we get home for Max." I escorted her back to her chair and we both sat down. Carrie and Max were dancing to a Rock n' Roll oldie. The band was pretty good. Lisa asked, "How come Carrie isn't going nuts with those things in her vagina?"

I shrugged and said, "I really don't know. I do know that sex with the 'ball's in drives her crazy but she doesn't seem to have orgasms unless she is moving around a lot. Like now for instance." I watched her gyrating around the dance floor. Every eye in the house was staring at her. She had a sexual energy about her and everyone could feel it.

Both Carrie and Max were breathing heavily when they came off the dance floor and sat down. I leaned over to kiss Carrie on the cheek and whispered in her ear, "I think we had better get going or Lisa is going to be down for the count. She is having orgasm after orgasm."

When we finished our drinks Carrie suggested that we should go. Max grabbed the bar tab and paid it. I didn't object. We walked toward the front door and I noticed every guy in the place watching Carrie's ass. When she wears high-heels she has that natural hip sway from side to side with her ass cheeks moving up and down. I was getting a hard-on just thinking about what is under those fancy clothes. Lisa was moving rather gingerly. I moved up to help her out the door and to the car.

On the way home Carrie said loudly enough for everyone to hear, "Babe, can you drop Lisa and I off at our house. I have something for her and I forgot it. You guys can go back and get Julia. She is probably tired."

I said, "OK. Everyone OK with that?" There were no objections. I pulled into our street and drove past Max and Lisa's house and pulled into our driveway. The ladies got out and went in the house. I backed out to the street and drove back to Max's house and parked in his driveway. We were talking about the evening and what a great time we all had. I nudged him in the ribs about their sex in the ladies' room.

He grinned back at me and said, "I don't know what has gotten in to Lisa. She just seems to have this sexual energy radiating off her lately. Well, I guess since last Sunday actually."

I said, "That was something wasn't it. A blowjob from your wife and a butt-fuck with the neighbor's wife all in one night. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship." Max laughed. He unlocked the front door and quietly walked into the foyer so we didn't wake the kids. We walked into the kitchen and turned into the family room.

The TV was on and we stopped short when we noticed that a porno movie as playing. The sound was low. The scene was two girls sharing one big cock. They were licking up and down on each side. Then one of the girls took his cock into her throat. Then the other did the same. Max didn't say anything. He walked into the room. I stayed were I was. The couch was arranged so the back was to the kitchen facing the TV that was on the far wall.

When he got closer to the couch, what he saw stopped him short. On the floor in front of the couch were Julia and Hannah, both naked, in a sixty-nine position with their faces buried in each others cunts. Max just stood there and watched. I walked up beside him and noticed that he had moved his hand to his crotch. He was adjusting his instantly hard cock in his pants. I reached down and maneuvered my cock from my pants and started jerking off. Max noticed and he did the same thing. We stood there jerking off for a half-minute or so before Hannah looked up and saw us. She casually said to Julia, "Look Julia. Just what we need; a couple of cocks."

Julia said, "Even better. Two big cocks." They both got up and walked up to Max and me. They took our free hands and pulled us to sit down on the couch. Max kept on jacking his cock and sat down on the couch. I did the same.

Julia knelt in front of Max and took his cock from his hand and sank her mouth onto his cock and then pushed it into her throat. Max groaned loudly and lifted his head and said, "Thank-you God." As Julia established a blowjob rhythm Max was muttering, "Oh...Oh...Oh" to the same rhythm. She would deep-throat Max's cock and then go back to a mouth and hand blowjob/handjob. Max was groaning again.

Hannah watched Julia working on Max and was absent mindedly jerking me off. I let her take the stick, so to speak. Max was pushing his hips up to Julia's face. He was losing his battle to make this blowjob last. He thrust his hips up hard and Julia pulled back to catch all his cum that streamed into her mouth. Max had his hands on the sides of his head as if to prevent his head from exploding. He was gasping for breath. Julia accepted all he had to offer and then made a show of swallowing it. Then she went right back down on his still hard cock and started another blowjob. She wasn't going to let him off easy. Max said, "Oh my God." He turned to me and said, "Jesus, she is going for round two."

Julia was sucking hard on Max's cock on the withdrawal and then shoving it in her throat right down to his balls. She pulled off and sucked each ball into her mouth and tongued them. Then she went back to deep-throating him again and again.

Hannah now turned her attention to my cock which was hard as a rock from watching Julia work on Max. She looked up at my face and she grinned broadly as her lips slipped over the tip of my cock. She pushed her head down steadily to my balls while looking me in the eye the whole way down. That is so sexy. My cock surged in her throat. She started blowing me. Her hands were in her lap as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I noticed that Max was watching the whole thing. His hands were in Julia's hair pumping her head up and down.

As if choreographed, Julia and Hannah pulled back from their respective cocks and looked at each other. Hannah said, "Switch."

On all fours they maneuvered themselves between the couch and coffee table. Hannah buried Max's cock in her throat and Julia did the same to mine. Max was looking at Julia and then me. He simply said, "Unbelievable." His concentration turned to the primary object of his fantasies for all these years. Hannah's head was bobbing up and down on his cock and looking straight into his eyes the whole time. His cock had not diminished after his orgasm. Hannah easily took it into her throat.

Julia was using her mouth and her hands on my cock. The feeling was tremendous. I wanted to cum so bad but that wasn't part of the plan. Julia knew that and was going easy on me by stopping and just holding my cock in her mouth.

************

Meanwhile, back at my house Lisa and Carrie were talking about the evening. Lisa related the entire bathroom scene to Carrie in detail. Lisa was giddy and full of sexual energy. She knew she was acting oddly and she knew why. Carrie suggested she take the 'ben-wa balls' out of her vagina. Lisa said, "I was going to take them out in the ladies room but I want to try them with Max fucking me. I don't get why you have so much control and I don't."

Carrie said, "Maybe they are out of place or something. Sit down in the rocking chair and let's see what they do that is different from mine. It's probably just a difference in vaginal sizes or something."

Lisa said, "OK, but I can't see anything. You'll have to look. If you don't mind." Carrie sat Lisa down in the rocking chair and got down on her knees and sat on her feet. Lisa spread her legs. Carrie put Lisa's legs up on each arm. She was splayed out like she was at the Ob/GYN's office. Carrie was pushing the rocking chair back and forth. She was very close to Lisa's pussy; so close that Lisa could feel Carrie's rapid breathing rate. Lisa's heart rate and breathing rate increased as well when Carrie lightly spread Lisa's outer pussy lips.

Lisa was feeling the 'balls' moving with the rocking chair movement and she launched into a small orgasm. Carrie could see Lisa's inner pussy lips spasm. She was fascinated. She had never seen this except in porno movies. Carrie leaned in close and touched her tongue to Lisa's clitoris. Lisa just about jumped out of the chair. She grabbed Carrie's head and pulled it down into her pussy. She was now in full orgasm that didn't just last a few seconds. This one lasted nearly a minute.

Carrie was pushing her fingers into Lisa's pussy. She could feel the outer ball. She was pushing it in as far as she could. Her tongue was working Lisa's clit as another wave washed over her. Lisa was grinding her hips on Carries face.

Carrie had her other hand buried in her own pussy. She was working her fingers in and out of her vagina. She was amazed at the length of Lisa's orgasm. The rocking chair was now only slightly moving to the rhythm of Carrie's attack on Lisa's pussy. Lisa's eyes were closed and she was gasped for air. She was afraid her heart would pound right out of her chest.

When Lisa's orgasm subsided, Lisa noticed that Carrie was furiously working her own fingers trying to induce an orgasm. Lisa put her hands on Carrie's face and said, "Carrie. Honey. Let's switch places." With urgency on Carrie's part she pulled herself up and helped Lisa out of the chair. Carrie sat down and put her legs on the chair arms and leaned back. Carrie had expected that Lisa, as prudish as she was, would only dare to touch Carrie's pussy with her fingers. She was wrong.

Lisa put her fingers into Carrie's sopping wet vagina to push the 'balls' back and forth and to see the affect they had on Carrie. Then she suddenly leaned in and shoved her tongue as deep into Carrie's pussy as she could while continuing to finger Carrie's clitoris. Carrie surged up in the chair lifting herself with her legs. She was trying to grind her hips into Lisa's face. Carrie groaned out the words, "Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm going to cum."

It was only a few second before she launched her hips at Lisa's face and screamed, "I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg." She slammed her hips back down into the chair and thrust them up again and stayed there for several seconds before collapsing down hard into the rocking chair. She lifted Lisa's face from her pussy and said, "Oh mama. That was amazing. Thank you for that." Lisa was beaming with a huge grin on her face.

Lisa said, "Well, thank you right back." She stood up and bent to pick up her soaking wet panties. She stuffed them in her purse. Carrie stayed seated for another minute trying to recover her breath and let her heart rate come down. She pushed herself out of the chair and just left her thong were it was.

Carrie came over close to Lisa and bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. Lisa hesitated but returned the kiss. Carrie released the kiss and said, "I think we should get you back so you can fuck Max to death tonight."

Lisa giggled and said, "That's the plan." She headed for the front door. She turned back to Carrie, who was following, and said, "Ooooo. That last clitoral orgasm was intense. It took the edge off though. I feel wonderful." Carrie smiled and shushed Lisa out the door.

When Carrie and Lisa walked in the front door of Lisa's house; all was quiet. Lisa had expected to hear conversation. She and Carrie crept silently through the foyer into the kitchen. Carrie lagged behind. Lisa turned the corner and the first thing she saw was their 50" TV with scenes of a woman on all fours with a cock pushing in and out of her mouth while a cock was pushing in and out of her cunt. She stopped short and just stood there mesmerized by the scene. The sound was down so the only sound she heard was loud slurping noises that were not coming from the TV.

Lisa zeroed in on the sound emanations and she saw the back of Max's and my heads just barely over the top of the couch. She walked into the family room and threw her hand to her mouth when she saw a naked Hannah shoving her face up and down on Max's cock and then a naked Julia doing the same on my cock. This was the critical point in the plan that no one could have any certainty about how it would play out.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers