Hot Summer Night Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Hannah saw Lisa and pulled her head off Max's cock to see what would happen next. Julia kept right on blowing me. Hannah continued jacking Max's cock; slow and deliberate as she waited for Lisa's next move. Max didn't even know Lisa was standing there. He was in total bliss.

Then it happened and everything would be ok. Without even realizing she did it, Lisa moved her left hand down to lift her skirt and the right went directly to her pussy. She was rubbing her palm lightly on her clit while pushing her fingers past her inner lips to fuck her vagina. She was trying to reach the 'balls' but she couldn't. Lisa couldn't take her eyes off Hannah's eyes. They both looked at each other for several seconds. Hannah stopped jacking off Max's cock and just knelt there in front of him.

Max noticed Hannah's eyes had moved away from him toward the kitchen. He turned his head to see what she was looking at. He was jolted out of his bliss when he saw Lisa standing behind him with her fingers furiously working her cunt. Nothing was said. It was like those 'time stands still' scenes in the movies. The only movement was Lisa's hand. Julia even stopped what she was doing to watch in silence.

Hannah pushed herself up to her feet and slowly walked toward Lisa. Neither of them had broken eye-contact. Maybe they hadn't even blinked. Hannah walked right up to Lisa and reached down and lightly pushed Lisa's hand aside and replaced it with her own. With her eyes still locked on Lisa's eyes, Hannah started slowly fingering Lisa's clit. Lisa's eyes finally blinked and then closed tight. Her legs started to quiver. Carrie came over close to hold her up. Hannah pushed her middle finger into Lisa's cunt and felt the 'balls'. She knew what they were as Julia had given her a pair that afternoon. She pushed the 'balls' in and let them fall forward again. Each time Lisa would groan.

Max had turned his body on the couch to watch. He was fascinated with how Lisa was taking this all in. This was a major departure from her puritanical sexual attitude. I had turned to watch as well. Julia was watching too but she kept her hand moving on my cock. It was rock hard. I noticed how hard it was and a quick thought flashed through my brain, 'I wonder if this thing is going to do the same as what happened this afternoon'. I couldn't decide if that would be a bad thing or not with the way things were unfolding here.

As Lisa rolled into another orgasm from Hannah's ministrations, Carrie was taking off her clothes. I was concentrating on her. As each item was removed I think my cock was getting harder and bigger. When she was completely nude except for the high-heels I pulled Julia's head down on my cock and launched an explosive load of cum into her mouth; stream after stream of gooey thick cum. Julia tried to pull back but I held her head in place.

I didn't want to blow cum all over Lisa's couch. Julia gagged and gagged. Tears were running down her face. When she finally swallowed my load I let her pull off. She coughed and coughed. Saliva was running down my shaft to my balls. More was running down her chin and onto her thighs. She looked up at me. I mouthed the word 'sorry'. She smiled and wiped her mouth and chin.

We turned our attention back to Lisa and Hannah. Carrie was unzipping Lisa's dress. She let it drop. Lisa was oblivious. Hannah removed her hand just long enough to let the dress fall to the floor. Carrie unhooked Lisa's bra and pulled it off over her slack arms. Lisa was now as naked as the other women in the room. She was in another small orgasm and her legs began shaking again. It was like she was in a trance. Carrie maneuvered Lisa to a chair and sat her down.

Now Hannah moved her head between Lisa's legs and began tonguing her clit while she continued pushing the 'balls' around with her fingers. Lisa raised her legs and locked them around Hannah head and pulled her in tight. Lisa opened her eyes to see all these eyes locked on her. She smiled back and said, "This is unbelievable, huh Max?" She flexed and unflexed her legs pushing Hannah's face into her pussy and releasing it so she could breath. Hannah just went with it.

Max's cock was bobbing up and down as he watched his wife and the long-time object of his fantasies, both naked, having sex. Carrie noticed Max's condition and came around the couch and knelt in front of him. I looked down at her as his cock surged harder. So did mine. Carrie wrapped her hands with fingers interlocked around Max's cock and started jacking him off. She was tenderly pushing her mouth down over the head and pulling back off. She lapped her tongue up and down the length and pushed it back into her mouth. She didn't deep-throat him. She didn't break eye contact with his face even though Max was looking back and forth between Carrie's gorgeous face and his wife getting her cunt licked. She just continued the slow pace.

When his cock wasn't in her mouth she was rubbing her thumb on the sensitive spot just below the piss-hole on the side facing her. She would flick it with her tongue. He was going nuts. His head was thrashing from side to side and Carrie knew he wasn't far from cumming. She pulled off his cock completely and let it just bob in the air. He grabbed it with his right hand and started jerking himself off. Carrie placed her hands on top of his and stopped him. She quietly whispered to him, "Don't. You're going to need that very soon." She turned her attention back to Lisa.

Carrie moved over to kneel beside Hannah. Just watching Carrie move around the room in the nude was raising my cock. 'God she is fantastic', I thought. Carrie bent down and whispered to Hannah. Hannah then pulled back from Lisa's legs. Lisa reluctantly let her go. Hannah moved back and Carrie moved in. Lisa watched the change and smiled down at Carrie expecting that she was taking Hannah's place. "Lisa, Honey. Can you get up?" Carrie said looking up at Lisa. Lisa thought for a minute before nodding her head even though she couldn't imagine a reason for her to want to. Carrie stood and pulled Lisa to her feet.

We all watched as Carrie led Lisa over to the couch. She whispered in Lisa's ear, "You've wanted to fuck your husband's brains out all day with those 'balls' in. Now is the time and we are all going to watch." Lisa turned her head to acknowledge Carrie's whisper and then looked at each of us in the room. Max's cock continued to bob up and down in front of her.

Lisa bent forward and took Max's cock in her hand and then crawled up on each side of his hips and guided his cock into her depths. She threw herself down and forward. Max was ready and he thrust his hips up as she came down. He felt something different in her vagina with that first thrust. The sensation was wonderful. She felt his cock pushing the 'balls' around and then everything lined up to push the 'balls' against her cervix. Lisa cummed right then and there. She was thrashing around in Max's lap. He had to hold onto her. She was working him and he was working her. Max's cock was rock hard and Lisa's pussy was sopping wet. They were both gasping from the exertion and the orgasms.

When Max's ejaculation was imminent, Lisa knew it. She started lifting and throwing herself down on his cock. His head was tipped back on the back of the couch. His mouth was open and a guttural "Uuuuuuuuugggggggggghhhhhh" sound escaped from his throat as he shot load after load of cum into his wife's cunt. She screamed when it started flooding into her. When he was done, he sagged into the couch. She collapsed on top of him.

I then noticed that Carrie was sitting in the same chair that Lisa had been in. Her legs were spread wide and Hannah's face was buried in her cunt. She had her hands on the back of Hannah's head holding her in place. When Lisa screamed, Carrie contorted every muscle and held herself like that for several seconds and then collapsed completely into her chair. Hannah pulled back and smiled. Her face was covered with pussy juices from both Lisa and Carrie.

I got up and went over to Hannah and pulled her to her feet. She giggled as I bent down to lick the juices from her face. When I was done she threw her arms around me as I stood up. With her body plastered to mine and feet dangling in the air she said, "Was this fantastic or what?" Everyone in the room burst out laughing. I went back to my seat and Julia's hand.

With his cock still buried in Lisa's cunt, Max said, "Beyond my wildest dreams." He looked at Lisa, who had risen from his chest, and said, "Lisa. You are the sexiest woman in my world. I love what you did tonight. I love you." He hesitated a moment and continued, "And what do you have in your pussy? That was incredible." We all laughed.

With all the sex going on everywhere, my cock had risen to full power. Julia had been casually jerking me off while watching everything around us. Carrie had been looking at it. She stood from her chair and walked very sexily across the room. As she gently pushed Julia away she was maneuvering herself into my lap. Julia pushed my cock up to her pussy and Carrie sat down firmly all the way to my balls. She just sat there with her hands running through my hair. She leaned in close so I could wrap my lips around her tit. I molested one nipple and then the other. They were hard and stuck a good half-inch. The others in the room were all watching.

Max's cock grew inside Lisa's pussy and she looked down at him and said as she slithered her ass around in his lap, "Ooooooo. The little head wants another round."

Max and Lisa started grinding again to the amazement of everyone else in the room. My attention was elsewhere and I didn't notice. I don't think Carrie did either. She hadn't moved her position on my cock. She was clamping her vaginal muscles on my cock. She had leaned closer so our lips were touching. We were in deep embrace when my cock pulsing started. Carrie lightly bit my lip in synch with each pulse. I laughed through our kiss. She giggled. We were in our own world. No one else was there. I loved holding this ravishing woman against me. I wanted to stay right here forever with her vagina wrapped around my cock. I didn't need to fuck her. I was totally content.

Time started again with the applause from Julia and Hannah as Max and Lisa collapsed onto each other again. We had missed it. I was running my hands from her shoulders down to her ass cheeks tracing her curves. I then trailed my fingernails down her thighs to her calves and feet and then back up again. Hannah and Julia were finger fucking themselves while watching us. They would each later say how incredibly turned-on they were watching us make love without actually 'making love'.

When we were totally saturated with each other, Carrie pulled herself up from my balls and with her head on my shoulder started a very slow and deep fuck. She had an orgasm almost immediately as though the orgasm was what prompted her to move in the first place. She sighed into my shoulder. I had my hands on her fabulous tits. Everyone was watching and everyone was getting very horny.

Hannah came over to the couch and whispered in Lisa's ear. Lisa promptly pulled herself off Max's stiffening cock. He was watching us and didn't notice Hannah slide over his legs and plant her pussy on his cock. She was working him hard. Max's attention turned to Hannah as she pistoned herself up and down on his cock. She had wanted this all night and she was going to get it. Max grabbed her hips and was furiously pulling her down after she would push herself up with her legs. Max started hammering his cock up into Hannah's cunt.

Hannah was in delirium. She quaked her hips and Max could tell she was in orgasm. Her mouth was open. Her eyes were glassed over. The spasms were grabbing his cock until he felt another load of sperm rising to the surface. Hannah groaned as the cum poured into her. She was quickly rolling her hips forward and back milking every last drop from Max's cock.

Carrie and I were still slowly fucking each other. We weren't in any hurry. The normal urgency of sex had disappeared in this time warp. I looked over Carrie's shoulder to see what was going on in that other world. Hannah was planted on Max's cock. No shocker there. Lisa and Julia were in a sixty-nine position with Lisa on top with her face buried. Julia was tonguing Lisa's clit and then pushing into her vagina. That was a shocker.

I went back into our world where only Carrie and I resided. I gently lifted her up from my balls and then gently let her slide back down. We were kissing passionately which was the only thing that had any sense of urgency. I felt that urgency move down through my body to my cock. It swelled with anticipation. Carrie felt it too. All of a sudden it was all urgent. She picked up her pace and within a minute, I was pistoning my hips up to match her.

She pulled back from our kiss and sat up straight. Her tits were right in my face and I couldn't resist them. I pushed as much of one as I could into my mouth. My hands were on the rest. I was suddenly ravenous. She dug her nails into my shoulders and pushed herself up and let herself fall hard onto my balls. I could feel her 'ben-wa balls' moving around. She was shaking her head from side to side. When my cum started its rise, my cock surged. That pushed Carrie over the top as her entire body wracked forward and back. Her pussy was grabbing my cock. I pushed up hard as my load exploded from my cock into her pussy. I was groaning and she was screaming. The others stopped what they were doing to watch us.

Carrie collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight. Julia rolled out from under Lisa and jumped between my legs. She was lapping up my cum and her mother's juices as they came bubbling out of Carrie's pussy. Carrie pulled my cock out of her cunt and lifted her ass to give Julia better access to whatever else was oozing out of her. Julia shoved her tongue into Carrie's vagina as if searching for more. Carrie clamped her vaginal muscles down on her tongue and Julia had to drag it out of her.

When we all settled down, Hannah still had Max's softening cock in her pussy. Carrie had turned around in my lap so she could see what was going on in the rest of the room. Lisa was sitting on the floor with Julia beside her. Lisa looked around at everyone and burst out laughing. She pointed at us and said, "Look Julia. Your mother has grown a dick." Julia laughed when she saw what Lisa was talking about. From their vantage point, with Carrie's legs on either side of mine with her pussy sitting right on top of my pubic hair it looked like my cock belonged to Carrie as it hung down. Lisa said, "I have to get my cell phone camera."

"No way!" We said in unison. We all laughed again. After several minutes we all started to get up and get our clothes on. Lisa just threw hers in the hamper. Max never even got his pants off. They were soaked at the crotch from a myriad of sources. I never got mine off either and they were a mess as well. We all hugged each other as we headed for the door. Lisa stopped Carrie and wanted to say something but Carrie said, "I know. We'll talk soon." She bent down and kissed Lisa on the lips.

The girls and Carrie said they were walking home. I drove the couple hundred feet to our house and met them coming down the driveway. We all walked into our house together. We had a group hug and everyone kissed everyone else. Hannah tweaked my cock through my pants as usual. It was late. We all went upstairs to get ready for bed. Carrie looked at me in the bathroom mirror and said, "I think it was a success."

I said, "You think." We laughed and stripped off our clothes. We took a quick shower and got into bed. We cuddled and kissed with the sheets pulled up to our waist. I tweaked her nipples like I always do and then fell asleep with our lips still touching.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers