All Comments on 'Hotel Massage Turns Sensual'

by tweedcoat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!

Yes indeed...the massage is not complete... Loved it!!! Thanks.

PetermassurePetermassureover 12 years ago
Comments

I for one enjoyed it, yes it has some faults but overall it is good. I can't understand why people make comments then stay anonymous.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Physiology Refresher Perhaps?

Re: anonymous who posted:

"B; unless the whole hand is in her cunt or you have 12 inch long fingers, touching the cervix isn't possible."

If touching the cervix isn't possible without your stipulations, please explain how a diaphragm is applied? In fact, I'd guess most times, the woman applied it herself. Did I miss that most women have fingers that long?!

tweedcoattweedcoatover 12 years agoAuthor
Cervix is totally reachable with fingers

Umm, gents, please do some research. A lady's cervix, that is to say, the entrance to the cervix, is well within reach of your fingers. Try an experiment, talk with your gal, get her to lie down, and explore. I guarantee you will hit the entrance with your fingers. Yes, some women have them deeper inside, some are lower, some are further back. But they are reachable, every one, with just your fingers.

Nevertheless, look past the comment and enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Present tense not the best

Good story, but as with all of these written in the present tense, we all know it's not happening as it's written - it would be more genuine if written as either a hope for a future event or a recollection of a past one. I prefer the past, as it's the only one that allows for the possibility of reality, which in turn promotes the suspension of disbelief, but that's just me...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice

love your writing - both stories were very enjoyable - i hope you will write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dont stop now

Dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My own hobby

Doing massages. Usually it is the husband wanting to see his wife touched, also usually they want it short of actual intercourse, but not always.

I always slip the wife a card if they are cute, about 75% of the time my phone rings within a week or two.

One thing that is likely the truth, if your wife gets a massage a couple of times a month, she is also getting looked at, touched intimately, and around half the time, laid regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

That is such a hot fantasy of mine. I would love to set something like that up for my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous