All Comments on 'Hottest Day of the Year'

by TromeoQue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good start, but what's with the blank lines?

Did you intend the reader to imagine their names in the story? Lol! Don't pay any attention to the critics. Their comments are also quite short so I doubt they have the attention span to read a lengthy story anyway. That description of the overweight sister reminded me of one of my coworkers. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Good start, but what's with the blank lines?

I just LOVE people who can't stand others having a different opinion. Ya like the story? Fine, say so. Ya don't like the story? Fine, say so. Period.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Nice little romp

Hot sisters is a favorite of mine and this one, while short, does the job. "Incest babies?", well it is your story if you want to go that way. Enjoy and share again.

BigPeteHBigPeteHalmost 11 years ago
So hott :D

I only wish there was more :D

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
she sounds hot

A few awkward lines, but overall a fairly good shorty.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

The beginning of a very good story. Pacing is way too fast. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Many lads peep and jo to sis. Some sister's tease and like attention and knowing bro gets hard for her. There are several ways to enjoy situation.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 10 years ago
Keep it coming!

I was not expecting a story this short to be so good! I even enjoyed the fact that you kept the name of the main character blank so that the reader can put their own name in. I'd love to read more like this. The sister is my kind of girl: hot, hairy pussy, big tits, and horny as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous