All Comments on 'Hotwife Cock Worship, No Homo'

by DesiringHer

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

An excellent piece of writing which honestly expresses a husband's desire to be cuckolded for the sake of his Wife's pleasure. Well done Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Write more!

I wanted this to keep going. Great insight into the way a cuckold thinks. Nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes , Homo

Very much Homo .

" it fills me with my own desire for his cock " .

Yeahhhh , not a bit of Homo there .

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 6 years ago
Oh you are gay

DesiringHer, CNN did make you a cuckold or just gay, don’t know don’t care 1*

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

really? you should have married a cock, bitch. Please take that shit to a queer site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

Homo as fuck

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Got to be satire

Reads like how some guy who can fuck imagines how a guy who can’t take care of his wife thinks. At least it didn’t take very long to read.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
And Then

I want to lay on the bed her cunt above my mouth and watch him driving into her and every now and then slip and jam his 12 inch coke size around cock down my throat, but I'm not a Homo.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkabout 6 years ago
@And Then

Or take it up in his ass “no homo”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hilarious. It’s all about a guy fantasizing about cock but ‘no homo’!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for writing another LW story swingerjoe!

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
This should have been called...

This should have been called: "Thoughts of a gay husband - No homo"...A big waste of time...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not that strange

One, it's a character in a story, not necessarily the author speaking.

Either way, it's totally possible for a man to be in deep denial, to have those thoughts and still not believe he's gay or bi.

The word "homo" is a bit jarring but in keeping with what a man in denial would probably be thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Garbage

Another new shit author polluting this category. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me too

I have a gorgeous wife and I think exactly the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was different...and I thought very good!

Putting all the homophobic/cuckold-fearing/hate-mongering trolls aside, I thought the author gave a pretty intense (albeit brief) insight into the mind of the wife-watching voyeur. Good details without being stupidly flowery. I give a solid B, and look forward to more. Ignore the trolls who like nothing but to gleefully indulge their egos by knocking others indiscriminately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The word "hotwife" is all it took........

for me to pass by this shit story. Anytime one sees a comment bitching about other readers and calling them trolls, you can bet your ass the story sucks to high heaven. Only the sickos, perverts and willing cuckolds would say something like that. One has to consider the source. No stars, there aren't enough negative stars to give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yuck........

Another moron joins the hundreds who write non-erotic crap and pawn it off in the loving wives category. 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Nice, write more

Turn it into reality xoxoxox Annette

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Cuckold

You enjoy watching your wife with another man? Then do it you pathetic piece of crap. Don't try to justify, or glorify your deviant lifestyle to me. You are a worm, not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't rate this low enough

For the festering pile of refuse that it is.

And, sorry to say but, VERY homo: this is a guy who has a "bearded" marriage; to disguise his (or, the desire to have) homosexual lifestyle.

Either way you slice it describes a fetish lifestyle.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 6 years ago
Weird Story

You obviously desire a hard cock to fuck your wife, but from what I've just read, you'd want to be involved with playing with it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How old is this author ?

The whole " no Homo " thing is a meme device that is used by millinals on socialmedia sites . It is meant sarcastically , but this story comes across as neither sarcasm or satire to me , could be wrong though.

Just found it odd that anyone over 25 would use that phrase , and thought I'd throw that out there for folks to kinda know where the phrase originates .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the hell was that?

I mean did you even bother to proof read this nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i wanna suck guys cocks no homo

the title has no homo in it but the no shouldn't be there... just saying !

ps: great cuck story 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

fag shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No

Yes homo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It's pretty easy to see...

...despite your 'no homo' claims that you're really hung up on this. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Moral Perverts

Sounds like there are many macho, moral perverts hoping to find some non fetish porn to read before going to church to oogle their neighbor's wife. I thought this was sexy. Don't worry about disappointing the Neanderthal pervs. Keep writing! I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was Hot!!

Could t of days it better myself

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
my dream too

I dream all the time about this happening with me and my wife. I hope it comes true one day. Wish me luck.

Please tell us more stories. This one is hot - even if it's a bit short.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Very nice! I like learning of his appreciation of bigger penises and his feeling that serving them might be the appropriate thing to do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous