All Comments on 'Hotwife's Date'

by DevotedToHer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only thing he wanted to tell her?

Was to get out and stay out. No husband I know of, even in the stupid world of fiction, wants a wife that's willing to expose him to every nasty disease in the book. If she wants to get gang banged, she does it as a divorced woman. Epically stupid story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DeveotedToHer... seriously, just end your life.

You obviously don't have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Loved your story. Very hot. Want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent

It was a decent story. Ignore the bad reviews. If they don't like this kind of story they should stick with the vanilla sex and not wander into the fetish sections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Seems that some readers are really insecure about cuckolding.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Still not sure what kind of man would allow his wife to be a complete whore? A stupid man? An incomplete man? Maybe not even a man at all? But he better be a man that is wiling to accept the consequences of her actions, divorce, disease, and disrespect, you will get them all if you allow your wife to be this kind of whore, Good Luck!

kenlanekenlaneover 1 year ago

Loved it. I'm in chastity too!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I admit to only a partial reading. The character profiles you offered are unworthy of a serious read. The "caged cuck" character is unworthy of comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous