Hotwife's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He grabbed my hips and pulled me back and started eating my pussy with me still bent over. His tongue worked into my folds and pressed into my wet hole as his finger kept working my clit. I was about to cum when he pulled me back and sat me down on his big hard cock. It buried deep inside me and I felt my self-cumming instantly all over his huge cock. My body was racked with pleasure as he thrust in and out in quick movements."

"I collapsed back against him and relaxed in his arms as he continued sliding in and out of me slowly. He squeezed my tits and gently pinched my nipples through my bra as I lay against his hard chest. He was biting on my shoulder and sucking."

I envisioned Megan lying on Tyson's chest, seeing him biting and sucking her shoulders and neck, leaving the marks that I was seeing on her right then. He always sends Megan home with hickeys somewhere to remind me for several days that she had been with him.

"A few minutes went by, as I caught my breath and he slowly fucked me, he told me to get up and lay on the couch. I did, and lay back with my hips at the edge and my legs spread. He knelt between my thighs and slid his huge wet cock back inside my pussy. Holding my hips, he began fucking me deep and hard, grunting with every thrust. I rubbed his chest and clawed him as he fucked me closer to another orgasm. Within a minute I was cumming all over his cock again and screaming as my body convulsed with pleasures."

"He pulled out and rolled me over, face down on the couch, with my knees on the floor, and shoved his cock inside me again forcefully. His hands were then in my hair pulling me back onto his cock as he slammed it into me, hard; I could feel it hitting my cervix. I screamed with thrill and delight as his thrusting got harder and he pulled my head back roughly by my hair. He has never been this rough and was really giving me a good fucking. I couldn't control it and began screaming louder as I approached another orgasm. With a few hard thrusts I was again over the edge and cumming as he shoved his big hard cock in all the way."

I could feel my own orgasm approaching as she detailed her sexual encounter for me. She spit on my cock again and continued stroking slowly, keeping me on the edge.

"He slowed down then and began playing with my asshole with his finger. I felt him spit on it and working his finger slowly in all the way. I relaxed as best as I could and allowed him in but I knew it was going to be tough to take his cock there."

Anal is something that Megan has never allowed me to try with her. It was always a hard limit before we knew anything about "hard limits". But since she has started cuckolding me, she has done it with a few guys, though none as big as Tyson. Her first lover was a white guy and not much bigger than me, but very dominant. He insisted that she become his anal whore, so she accepted him and endured many ass fuckings from him. After a couple of sessions with Tyson, he brought it up and she reluctantly agreed, but has yet to take him all.

"You remember how he tried last time and I couldn't take it all?" Megan asks.

"Yes, baby, he's too big for your ass." I responded.

"Well, he worked my ass some more and told me he wanted to try it again. So he pulled out and began pressing the head if his dick against my ass and started pushing it in."

"I tried to relax and take it but it was painful. I couldn't help tightening up a few times but was determined to take him this time cause I know he likes anal. Finally I told him to just push in deeper and don't stop unless I said our safe word. He did and I thought he was going to rip me apart. There was a sharp pain and then he was inside. I gripped the cushions and bit my lip muffling my scream as his huge cock stretched my ass and filled me. I told him to slow down and he took a few short slow strokes before pushing deeper. It felt like it was going all the way into my stomach and was actually making it hard to breath. He slowly pressed deeper and his cock pulsed a few times as my ass clinched involuntarily. He slowly began fucking in and out as I adjusted to his size. It wasn't the best feeling but I wanted to do it for him. So I kept quiet. He started pushing harder and harder and it felt like he was getting bigger. After several minutes of fucking my ass he pulled out and rolled me back over. He leaned over and kissed me and thanked me for doing that. I told him we could do it again next time and I'm sure I'll get to where I can take him all. He smiled and said, 'That's my little slut' and kissed me again."

"I sat up and started stroking his cock again and took it into my mouth."

"'Oh, fuck, baby. You are such a slutty girl to suck my cock after fucking that sweet little ass of yours.'"

"I sucked him deeper and he started calling me other names like bitch, whore, and cunt. You know how he likes to insult me while he fucks."

Her stroking was getting faster as she relived the evening, telling me of Tyson degrading her as she sucked his cock. I was getting so close to my own orgasm.

"He grabbed my head again and started ramming his cock into my mouth and down my throat."

"He pulled out and shoved me onto my back and knelt down between my thighs again and pushed his cock deep inside me again. His thrusts were like a jack hammer pounding deep inside my pussy; I was on the edge of cumming yet again. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my nails into his back. His thrusts slowed but became harder as he slammed his cock inside me. I was about to lose it again, my legs where in the air on either side of him. I could feel his cock swelling and knew he was close, so I tightened my pussy as best as I could and he started to cum. His spasms sent me over again and I began to cum with him, my legs wrapped around him to keep him inside me. I screamed something out and remember him saying something like 'OH, FUCK BITCH, I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOUR WHITE CUNT!'"

She screamed it much like he did and hearing those words coming out of my beautiful wife's mouth was the final straw. My cock erupted and I shot load after load of cum up in the air, which landed on her hand and my stomach and chest.

She continued her narrative as she jerked me through orgasm, "'OH FUCK, YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD, MEGAN!' he said as he came inside me. I felt his dick spasming inside me, pumping his cum deep. I lost my breath with this orgasm and struggled to regain composure as he thrust his cum deeper and deeper. Then he collapsed beside me and I held him close while he caught his breath."

My own heart was racing as my cock spurt its last few drops of cum. She laughed at my mess and wiped my cum off of her hand on my thigh.

"Now, when you are ready, let's go get in bed and you can clean up the mess that Tyson left for you while I tell you about his plans for my gang bang next weekend." she said standing up and walking out of the room towards our bedroom.

I followed her, my mind still spinning; cock hardening again with the thoughts of eating her well used pussy and knowing that she'd be full of even more cum this time next week.

As I entered the bathroom, to grab a towel to wipe up with, my eyes glanced upon the trash can and saw a familiar round pill container lying in the bottom.

From behind me I heard Megan giggle and say, "Come on baby, I'll tell you all about that too while you clean me up."

12