All Comments on 'House Arrest Ch. 10'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sweetone66sweetone66over 5 years ago
Ugh...

I really hoped the Malones would escape... the bad guys shouldn't win! And what happened to the Latina?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I feel like you just gave in to the comments on the last story because this was useless . How'd they get caught? What happen to the Latina? Or the Arabs?

SandhillsMSandhillsMabout 4 years ago
Hot ending

That was a hot fucking ending. You are a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Glad you added this episode, but the end?

I’d have the dad licking all the pussies and asses clean after sex and have their friends and colleagues over for bdsm gangbangs. Hire them out in ones and twos for s&m gangbang parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible story

from a sick mind. No it isn't good to "indulge your fantasies once in a while" not when they are this fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic story. Dont let the haters get you down. I loved the ending too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I'd love read a sequel that focuses on their slave training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Capture and more

What about the girls getting caught and what keisha did with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bad guys never seem to win, this is a great alternative. This is raw, and realistic. Even better that you can just mentally assume they escaped if you don't read part 10. Bravo

Fnreddy4uFnreddy4u4 months ago

I'd also like to hear more about the dad being forced to suck cock and getting fucked in the ass... ;-)

JoeinSpaJoeinSpaabout 1 month ago

Please keep writing. There are so many things still hanging like what happened to the four women. How did Michael get out? Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

House Arrest Series Info