All Comments on 'House of Kim'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OmniferisOmniferisalmost 8 years ago
Good story

This was good, but I wish it was longer story. Maybe do a follow up where he is in college and he meets an Asian girl or woman and he has to save them from some trouble and then ends up with them and has like 2 or 3 kids.

MinxieleeMinxieleealmost 8 years ago
Well Written

Bob u did good, i enjoyed the story, Look forward to reading more

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 8 years ago
Always a treat

Thanks again. Always a treat to find a new submission from you.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
Damn..

I do hate a cheating slut like Kim and a cuckolding little bastard like Jimmy. If Kim isn't happy with her marriage then divorcee the asshole she's married to and move on.

As for Jimmy, he deserves to have his balls and dick cut off and shoved down his throat just like all the other adulterers and wife fuckers do.

This story has a high rating so I guess there's a lot of cheaters and creampie eaters reading this, that's the only reason I can see to rate this higher than a 1.

mitchawamitchawaabout 6 years ago
Martial Arts

A simple revenge plot with three bullies and one victim. The exchange between Jimmie and and Kim the son. Am interesting naming schema with the three Koreans all having the same first name. The meals and lessons were well timed as were the attacks on Jimmy. The platonic and then sexual relationship between Jimmy and Kim was nicely done and the sex while short and sweet was okay. The battle of the Titans, or the mother of all battles was short and sweet. The ending with the birth of Jimmy's baby made for a sweet ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Mitchawa - Kim is the family surname

Koreans and Han Chinese put the family name first. So it is not a coincidence that they all have the same name. Kim is the most common family name in Korea.

Another great story JB44.

nil_r2nil_r2over 4 years ago
wonderful story

Indeed, mixing martial arts and mature sex - extremely well told. I hope there would be more of this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved this Story

My cousin's Mom could Take him to the cleaners .. She was Fast and accurate .. He talked back to his Mom Once .. She taught him well .. Sadly She is No longer with Us .

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 4 years ago
It continues

To those who loves this story, it continues in "House of Mei" series and they are just as great as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this one as well as House of Mei. Is there more Jimmy Bergeron out there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.