House of Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

She pulled his thumb to rest against her clitoris and he rubbed the small nub of flesh as his index finger delved into her wetness.

When she reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, which was trapped in his cotton briefs and nylon shorts, he stiffened and spurted heavily into his briefs.

She laughed a soft laugh and kissed him passionately.

"Your finger? It is bigger than my husband's pathetic little cock," she said as she began to hunch against his finger and thumb.

After she had orgasmed, she again kissed him, then pulled his tee shirt off.

Jimmy gasped as Kim Ul Don bent and sucked his nipples, then gave a strangled yelp when she playfully bit down on his left nipple.

Then she slid to the floor and pulled his tennis shoes off.

Jimmy got the idea and stood to slide his shorts and underwear off.

"Come, lick my pussy," she ordered and sat back on the bed.

She spread her legs wide and again ordered him to eat her pussy.

Her pussy had a sweaty flavor to it; it was not an unpleasant taste and Jimmy did eagerly lick and suck her pussy lips.

Then she pointed to her clitoris.

"Lick my bud," she ordered in Korean and he got the message.

"Please yes, that's it, ah!" she screamed in Korean as she orgasmed.

Then she pulled him up on top of her and kissed him passionately.

"Uh," she grunted as his cock slid into her, filling her like Kim So Yang had never been able to do.

Up until this moment, Jimmy Bergeron had been a virgin. Doug, Brandon, and Derek spreading it around school that he was gay had kept most of the girls away.

Instinct took over and Jimmy began a slow in and out movement.

"Oh, that's it, you are good lover," Kim Ul Don encouraged as she felt another orgasm welling up in her guts.

Jimmy groaned as he emptied himself into her very wet, very tight pussy.

"Oh, yes, oh lover that is good," she praised, wrapping arms and legs around him.

They rested a moment, then she sucked him to erection again. She pushed Jimmy onto his back and straddled his cock.

"They're not big like American boobs, but here, you play with them," she ordered as she pressed his hands to her breasts.

He did play with her breasts, then he trailed his hands down to her small buttocks. She laughed in appreciation as his hands cupped her small buttocks and squeezed them.

She rode him to two orgasms before he again stiffened and shot his semen into her pussy.

"You uh, you ever do anal?" Jimmy asked and Kim Ul Don smiled

She shook her head, indicating that she did not understand.

She understood perfectly well, but as much as his fat cock had stretched her pussy, she wasn't sure she could accommodate such a girth into her bowels.

"Maybe if you use your finger on it first," she offered, in Korean.

"What?" Jimmy asked, not understanding.

She kissed him again, then pulled him on top of her and he slid his erect cock into her sloppy pussy a third time.

Because he had come three times already, he was able to last a good while and she cried out, encouraging him to fuck her, fuck her hard.

Then she sucked him until he came in her mouth.

"Go, I must clean before my husband and son return," she ordered and pulled on her skirt and blouse.

Jimmy staggered home, smiling happily.

For the next month, Kim Ul Don sent father and son out as often as she could, and fucked Jimmy as often as she could.

In school, Wendy McMann, a chubby little blonde quietly approached Jimmy and asked if he'd seen the Lord of the Rings trilogy; she had the discs at home.

Jimmy actually felt like he was cheating on Kim Ul Don when he went to Wendy's house. He kissed Wendy like Kim Ul Don taught him to kiss, played with Wendy's quite large breasts like Kim Ul Don had taught him, ate Wendy's pussy like Kim Ul Don had taught him, and fucked the little blonde nearly unconscious.

News did travel slowly around Baylor Lake High School, Jimmy Bergeron was definitely not gay.

And Jimmy Bergeron was definitely not interested in any of the white girls at his school. Wendy had enjoyed all of Jimmy's attentions, but had not been as active a participant as Kim Ul Don. He continued to learn Tae Kwon Do under her tutelage. And continued to learn the skills of a lover under her tutelage.

Shortly before graduation, Derek, Brandon, and Doug cornered Jimmy in a hallway.

Derek wasn't smart enough to remember his last encounter with Jimmy and Brandon and Doug knew nothing of the incident.

"Hey, Fag, thought we'd give you a little going away party," Doug laughed. "You know, before we graduate."

"Uh huh, do it, and you can kiss your scholarship bye-bye," Jimmy warned.

"What? Fuck you, pussy," Doug laughed.

"Eighth form," Jimmy muttered as Derek threw a punch.

He blocked the punch, then stepped into his punch and Derek doubled over from Jimmy's punch into his guts.

Doug threw a punch and Jimmy sidestepped the punch and lashed out with a side kick, driving Doug's knee sideways.

Brandon started to back-pedal but a roundhouse kick to his face slammed him into the row of lockers and he slid to the floor.

"Ah o God, my leg!" Doug screamed as he realized it was bent at an impossible angle.

"Scholarship? What scholarship?" Jimmy taunted as he walked away from the three bullies.

Epilogue.

Doug's scholarship did evaporate; what college wants a wide receiver that can't run?

HE drank heavily, cursing Jimmy Bergeron for his misfortunes.

Then one night, in a drunk and stoned stupor, Doug said he saw an angel and the angel was crying.

Then Doug said the angel spoke in a language he'd never heard before, but he understood every word.

The angel encouraged Doug to accept Jesus as his personal Savior and follow Him. That was the last time Doug ever drank alcohol or did drugs of any kind.

Doug enrolled in Atwell Divinity College, applied for grants and threw himself into his studies.

Brandon went to the University of Louisiana at DeGarde for nearly a full semester before dropping out. He landed a job at McDonald's.

Derek has held various jobs, from McDonald's to working the loading bays of St. Elizabeth's Distillery, and is currently unemployed. The idea of applying himself to his job has never occurred to him.

Wendy McMann met Trashon Duplantis and it was lust at first sight. If they marry, they'll both lose their Government Assistance Benefits, so they live together in a Section 8 housing project in Elgee, Louisiana.

Kim Sei Tin got a scholarship to USC and majors in Engineering.

Kim Ul Don did give Jimmy her anal virginity just before he left for Harvester's College in Colfax, Missouri.

"I love you," he tearfully told the diminutive woman after her squirted her tonsils with his semen.

"And I love you too," she tearfully said. "But I am married, and Sweetheart, you're still a young man. You'll meet and fall in love with someone closer to your own age."

"Wait a minute; you speak English?" Jimmy said.

"Oops!" she said then giggled.

"Now, come on, you've been wanting to fuck my ass, let's do it," she said, pushing him back onto the bed.

"You little bitch!" he laughed. "You speak perfect English!"

"And your Korean is quite good too," she smiled as she knee-walked across the bed to her nightstand.

She got out a jar of salve and lubricated his cock.

"Now, come on, Lover, get your fingers good and greasy," she ordered, holding out the jar to him.

He did and she got on her knees, pressed her shoulders to the bed and pulled her small buttocks apart.

Jimmy admired the brown ring that winked at him, from just above her pussy lips, which right now were dripping his semen.

"Finger my ass first; get me loose, okay?" she ordered.

He watched his finger slide in and out of her tight rosebud. He wiggled his finger around and then slowly added a second finger.

"Uh!" she grunted with the odd sensation.

When he was fucking three fingers in and out of her, she began to drive her hips backward to meet his forward thrusts.

"Now, Sweetheart, put that big fucking cock in me," she ordered, in Korean.

He got to his knees and pressed the head of his cock against her rapidly constricting anus.

"Uh! Oh God, you're killing me," she screamed in Korean.

He paused to let her grow accustomed to his cock in her anus, but she drove herself back to push more of him into her.

"Oh, oh, that is good," he moaned, enjoying the snug feeling surrounding his cock.

"Oh, oh, that is good," she agreed and drove herself back again.

"Ugh! Oh, God, wait, wait," she moaned as nearly all of him slipped inside of her.

He froze and then a minute later, she screamed and shook in orgasm. She then began wildly hunching against him, driving him completely into her guts.

"Yes!" she screamed in another orgasm. "Should have let you do this the very first time you asked me!"

"Argh!" Jimmy groaned in near pain as his balls tightened and he spurted into her tight hole.

Then Jimmy started talking about her leaving her husband, coming with him to Colfax, Missouri.

"No, Jimmy," she softly said and cleaned his cock with a soft cloth. "No, but do know, I will never forget you."

She kissed him softly.

"Please, get dressed and leave, dear, sweet Jimmy," she said, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Jimmy did.

When he came home for Christmas Break, he went to the Kim house and Kim Sei Tin greeted him happily.

Kim Ul Don also smiled happily and kissed him in greeting. Her belly was swollen and Jimmy wanted desperately to ask her if the baby was his. But in front of her son, he did not.

Kim So Yang came in, staggering drunk and asked what the white devil was doing in his house.

"He is our guest, rude man," Kim Ul Don spat.

"He is not my guest," Kim So Yang snarled.

He and again cursed his wife for getting pregnant; what good were condoms if they did not prevent such things from happening?

In the rear yard, Jimmy showed them that he had indeed been keeping up with his forms. Then he walked to the door.

"Good bye, I love you. But do not return; it's just too hard seeing you," Kim Ul Don whispered and kissed Jimmy.

On May Ninth, Kim Ul Don gave birth to Kim Yang May, a beautiful Asian girl. The baby looked very much as Kim So Yang's sister had looked at birth, and Kim So Yang, who was sober at the moment, did admit she was a beautiful baby.

THE END.

*Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

No, no disclaimers.

Have a sweet day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers
12