House of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't think only women were bisexual, did you?" Susan asked.

"I just never thought about it" Sheila replied.

"We love watching boys fuck" Patty added to the conversation. "It really gets Susan and I wound up. It's so hot watching them. Don't you think so?"

Sheila watched as Bill sank to his knees and unleashed Jim's cock. As he withdrew it from Jim's pants, he lovingly stroked it, wrapping his fingers around its girth. Then Bill brought his head forward until the head parted his lips and drove into his mouth.

Sheila could observe Bill's action as his tongue rolled around while his whole head bobbed back and forth along the shaft. Patty and Susan were both jilling themselves off at a furious rate. It was obvious that they both really did enjoy watching their husbands go bisexual.

Jim spoke to Bill. "That's right, boy. Suck my cock. Get it nice and hard so I can use it to fuck your wife. She's told me how much she wants me to fuck her while we make you watch. You want that don't you? You want to watch your wife become my little fuck slut, don't you?"

Bill could only mumble his assent, as his mouth was still full of Jim's cock.

Patty leaned over and whispered in Sheila's ear. "This is just a little game we like to play when we get together. They take turns playing each part. The boys know that it gets us girls really hot and ready to fuck. We haven't been able to convince them to do anal yet. Oral is as far as they will go, but there's always next time!"

Jim pulled his cock out of Bill's mouth and walked directly over to Patty. He knelt in front of her and pulled her hips toward him until her pussy hung out over the edge of the couch. His hips rocked forward and the hard cock he sported drove straight into Patty's cunt, all the way to the root.

"Fuck, yeah!" Patty screamed. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck me hard! Are you watching a real man fuck me, Bill?"

While Jim began to piston pump Patty, Susan got off of the couch and swung around to kneel in front of Sheila.

"Time to get you ready to play" she said to Sheila.

With that, she dove into Sheila's slit and began to eat her out with passion. Susan was into pussy and Sheila was going to enjoy the benefits of her desire. The ministrations to her sex were taking her to heights of pleasure and getting her ready for what Susan had implied.

"Yeah, baby. Now that you're wet, it's time for a good fuck. Bill get over here and fill up this cunt."

Bill knelt in front of Sheila and much as Jim had done to Patty, he pulled Sheila's hips forward and pushed straight in.

"Fuck! She's so tight!" Bill said. "Oh God. She's almost like a virgin!"

The rest of the evening was spent exploring every combination of persons and holes the five of them could conjure. They finally would down around midnight, all of them sexually spent. Sheila declined the invitation to stay the night as she wanted to recover in her own bed and not be awakened in the morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How was your evening?" Jill asked Sheila when she had awakened.

"Well, there were some things that surprised me" Sheila replied.

"Like what?"

Sheila thought for a moment before saying anything. She wanted to be careful how she said what she wanted to express. Being misunderstood wouldn't be helpful.

"I was surprised by how there was no warm up before sex. Patty kind of went right at me as soon as I got there. And when Jim and Susan showed up, it was much the same. 'Hi! How are you? Let's fuck.'

It was different for me, because all my previous encounters began with a relationship of some sort. There was a connection with the people I was having sex with. Even when I had sex with the girls at the Women's Meeting, I still felt part of the group. But last night it was just about a physical sensation of sexual pleasure and having orgasms.

I was also surprised by Bill and Jim's bi-sexual play. I don't know why I was surprised, really. I shouldn't have been, I think. I mean, I have sex with girls, so it shouldn't be a problem if guys get together also.

But overall while the sex was good, I got off lots of times, I am still having a problem with it being so impersonal. I had sex with people that I have seen before, but who aren't actually my friends. I don't have any actual relationship other than we go to the same church."

Jill considered how she would be able to lead Sheila forward on her journey to Magdalene. Sheila was at a crucial stage and Jill did not want all of their hard work to go to waste. This girl had potential to be one of the most productive Magdalenes the church had ever produced. She could do wonders for the church, if they could just get her over this hump.

"You have to think of it this way" Jill began. "When 'Dad' or Mike teach or preach, they are providing a service. The particular service at that moment is knowledge, or may be encouragement, or maybe comfort. But different people accept that service in different ways and to different extent.

Some are able to accept it totally. Others are not quite so far along in their spiritual maturity. And you will also find that some people take very well to one part of the message, but not so well to other aspects of what we teach.

When we minister to people, we have to take people for who they are and where they are at. Everyone is different and we must make allowances for that. Your session last night may have seemed strange to you, but consider that both of those couples have known each other for years and this is not the first time they have played together. So along the way, they have worked out what works well for them.

As far as not having an emotional connection, that is just the way it works out sometimes. When we minister to people, whether it is preaching, or in your case the practical demonstration of love, we don't always get to have that connection with everyone to whom we minister. It's just not possible.

Mike can't stand in a room of fifty people and have, at that moment, an emotional connection with every one of them. He has to give out his ministry as best as he is able without having the lack of that tie stop him from sharing with them.

It's the same for your ministry. Sometimes you just have to perform the ministry to which you are called, regardless of your feelings. You just have to demonstrate practical love whether you have feeling to accompany that act of ministry or not."

"I think I understand" Sheila said. "Mike may not feel like teaching or maybe doing counseling on any given day or to a particular group, but he does it anyway because he is called to that ministry."

"That's right" Jill stated. "Because it is not about Mike, or you at that point, it's about them. It is always about the ministry service you are providing for their benefit. And we provide that service whether we feel a connection or not.

One other thing we need to talk about. And that is ways to make your ministry more effective."

Jill brought out a small, black three ring note book and handed it to Sheila.

"This is small enough so that you can carry it with you or hide it away somewhere so that no one will be able to find it. Because you are going to fill it with very sensitive personal information about the people that you minister to. After every ministry session, you will need to write down everything you know about how to effectively communicate love to them.

Along with their personal information like birthdates, family information, phone numbers and things such as that, you will also need to record what they like sexually and what they don't. In other words, what communicates love to that particular person. This will be most important going forward in your ministry.

If there is a next time with them, you can refer to your little black book and be better prepared for your next encounter. But guard it well, because sometimes what you write in there could do a lot of damage, if it was to be made public knowledge. Understand?"

Sheila assured Jill that she did understand, and that she would be very careful with the book.

"Good. Because I have a new schedule of appointments for you. Remember that you may continue to see things that will be new and maybe surprising. I am trying to give you the broadest exposure possible to the variety of ways in which people give and receive love.

This is your training ground. Learn everything you can so that when you are released into the next level of ministry, you won't be surprised by what you see and you can handle the situation in order to be effective in your communication of love."

Sheila spoke. "I am so excited by the prospect of learning how to be an effective minister. I have thought about how good it would be to be able to show love in a practical way to people who needed it. And I am looking forward to that the next level of her ministry. I want to be a Magdalene. I'm not even sure what that is, but I know it is the next higher step. And you, Mike and 'Mom' would only guide me on a good path."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sheila continued to expand her sexual horizons through her encounters with various members of the church. When she had gone through most of the core members, those who were allowed to participate in the knowledge of deeper spiritual truths, there came a point where there was little she had not seen and tried.

One effect was that Sheila arrived at a place where the emotional connections did not matter so much. She was there to fuck, and through sex, offer to people the love that they needed. It didn't matter if she liked the sex she was having. While she certainly did most of the time, what mattered most was that the people she was ministering to were satisfied.

One day Jill and Mike approached her and said that they needed to talk with her.

"Your training is almost done" Mike told her. "Jill has very effectively managed your education and the gaining of the experience you will need as a Magdalene. But there is one last encounter you need. A kind of test for you to see if you are really ready to minister to all kinds of people.

As you know, some kinds of people are easier to minister to that others. Sometimes it is because our personalities or preferences clash. That just happens with people. But we have to be able to get over it in order to minister to the world. And that is where our ministry is headed, out into the world. Soon you will be ministering outside the comfort of our church family.

So we are finally going to send you to Marcus and Jenna Stevens' house. There you will see a way of loving that not everyone can accept. You may not either. Or you may find that you really get into what they do. It might be that there is one side or the other of what they do that gets you really turned on. But no matter how you feel about it, you still need to know that this is the way some people do love."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 12 – "U" Turn

The Steven's were not the typical church members. That is, they were not financially stressed. Both husband and wife were professional something-or-others. Nor were they as young as most. Many considered them to be "old". That is how lots of people in their late teens and early Twenties viewed someone who had passed Thirty.

The most conspicuous difference was that they were an interracial couple. That was most unusual. It was not always accepted by society in that time and place. Sheila thought that Marcus looked like a football player. Maybe a lineman, large, muscular, very black. Sheila didn't know much about American football, but she did know that the really big, powerful guys were on the line. She also knew that the most aggressive played offense.

Sheila considered Jenna to be one of the prettiest women in the church. Certainly on par with Jill. Personality wise, they almost seemed to be sisters. Sheila didn't know Jenna much at all. But she and Jill seemed to be of one mind in their attitude toward most things.

Jenna was what people called a hardbody. Flat stomach, toned muscles, someone who spent time doing workouts. Beautiful face, large breasts, killer body, she could have easily been making a living as a model. Men in the church fawned over her. Some of the women, too. Like a queen bee being attended by drones. And her attitude toward them was much the same. Their attention was her due.

Not that she was ever overtly unkind to anyone. She simply expected their compliance. Marcus seemed to be much the same. There was no obvious compulsion. It was simply that if one chose to be in orbit around them, then one submitted to their dominance. And they did absolutely rule all their domain.

One afternoon, Sheila received a phone call.

"Hello. This is Jenna Stevens. I am trying to reach Sheila."

"That's me. What can I do for you?" Sheila replied.

With a bit of mirth in her voice, Jenna said, "Well we can discuss that some time when we are a bit more intimate. I can think of all sort of things you can do for me. But what I am calling about is that I would like to invite you to an event at our house. 'Mom' Baylor has requested for me to include you. It is something I have wanted to do for a while now, but I was told that you were not ready. Also, I would like to meet you and get to know you before you attend. Would that be alright with you?"

Sheila was somewhat taken aback by the aggressive flirting from someone she didn't know at all. Also, a personal invitation from Jenna was surprising. Sheila did not consider herself to be on the same level as the Stevens. She thought their station in the scheme of things to be above hers, but she sensed no condescension from Jenna. She was being treated as an equal. It was not what she expected.

"Of course, I would love to."

"I'll come pick you up at your house."

Jenna arrived on the agreed evening. She had insisted on driving Sheila to their destination. Sheila realized that using Jenna's car and having her drive them both, put Jenna in control. Which is what Jenna wanted.

"Where are we going?" Sheila inquired.

"Some where I am sure you have never been. It may be uncomfortable for you, but maybe that's the point of it all. Expanding one's horizons is often stressing because we are drawn outside of that which is known, safe, and reassuring.

'Mom' has been providing a social/sexual education for you. Marcus and I are going to be a part of that process, but at a new level. You need to know who you are and I can see that you do not yet understand your place."

They arrived at an inconspicuous building. It could have been anything, a business, a warehouse, or a club. And that is what it was. A club that didn't want to attract attention. A club with no sign to announce itself. The kind of place where you had to know someone to even know that the place existed.

Sheila was not surprised to find that Jenna had taken her into a dimly lit room. It just kind of went with the vibe she was getting from Jenna. They held hands as Jenna took the lead and walked Sheila over to an unoccupied table. Not a table at which one would sit. It was tall with no chairs in evidence. This was designed to accommodate its patrons standing.

A waitress approached. Her appearance was that of a very young waif. Thin, long blond hair, small breast which flashed through the loosely fitting blouse. Not that it would have mattered that much, as the material was so sheer as to leave little to the imagination.

The face was impossibly young. But Sheila knew that it's appearance must be deceiving. There was no way that any underage girls would be allowed in this place, let alone serving liquor.

As her eyes slowly adjusted to the lack of light, the next thing Sheila noticed was the people. There were pairs or small groups of very feminine women, mixed couples at some tables, and scattered groups of very masculine men, most of whom were not very attractive.

Most of then looked at least a little overweight and sported man boobs. The plaid shirts, blue jeans and work boots spoke of rough, hard working men. Blue collar types come in to blow off some steam.

But something didn't fit. The décor was very upscale and the sound system was definitely premium. Not some jukebox in a honky-tonk. The music was techno pop that had just recently become popular. Sheila had heard that it was designed for the express purpose of making the listener want to fuck. The driving beat did make her want to move.

"Tell me what you see" Jenna said to Sheila.

"What do you mean?" Sheila replied.

"Look around and tell me what you see in this place. Describe it. What are your first impressions?"

"I don't know" Sheila mused. "It seems odd."

"How so?"

'Well the outside looks like this would be a dive. But inside it looks expensive."

Jenna nodded to indicate that Sheila was correct. "It is. This place is very expensive."

Sheila continued, "The music doesn't seem to fit the patrons. At least, some of them. I would expect to see most of these guys at a shit-kicker bar. But many of the women are dressed to the nines. The two groups don't seem to fit. Their appearances clash. It's like they are from two different planets or something."

"They're not. So if their appearance seems to divide them, think of what would be bringing them together. Why would they spend this kind of money to be here? What is their common purpose?"

"So I need to think about why these red neck guys would be in a bar with all of these very feminine, high maintenance women?"

"Yes, but you have missed a very important clue."

"What would that be?"

"There are no males in this bar."

Sheila's mouth fell open in complete shock. She was literally speechless.

Jenna continued. "Don't assume that what you see at first blush, is reality. You need to look closer before making judgments about who people are."

"What is this place?"

"A very expensive, very exclusive, very quietly run club whose owners work hard to keep its existence off of the public's radar."

"What is so important about that?"

"Many of the very feminine, 'high maintenance" women, as you called them, are exactly that. They are married to politicians, judges, and legislators. Actually, the wife and daughter of the county sheriff are here tonight. This place is well protected, so to speak. They come here to get what they want, but can't expose to the world. What they need is sex that is taboo, forbidden, and sometimes illegal."

"So how does that happen? I mean, how do they get away with a place like this?"

"It's the golden rule. Those that have the gold make the rule. Money is power. Those with power can make their own rules. One set of rules for the little people. Another set for those who have the ability to make things the way that they want them to be. But money is not the only source of power. Often it is the most fragile."

"What kind of power would top wealth?" Sheila asked.

"Spiritual power. The kind that you have."

"I have?" Sheila was incredulous. "I haven't got any power! What do you mean?"

"You have great power, but you have not yet realized it. That is why we are here. You need to begin to understand who you are. You are Mary. In the church, you have more authority than anyone except 'Mom'. You have more power than anyone including 'Dad' and Mike. Your only peers are the other Marys. Together, you control everything at the House of Love."

Sheila continued to be dumbfounded at what Jenna was saying.

"You control who fucks who. You give blessing to who marries whom and how long they continue to be. If you like, you can reassign a spouse to a new lover. If you want to punish someone, make them watch while their old mate fucks the new. Anything within the inner circle of the House of Love is yours for the taking. Any sex, any person, any possession."

"This is crazy" Sheila croaked. "What does the House of Love have to do with this place? And why did you bring me here?"