House of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The church actually has no direct ties to this place at all, except for the fact that at the highest levels the social circles overlap. You will get to know many of the powerful women who frequent this place and, at times, you will find yourself their guest at this and other secret clubs. You will be joining them in certain activities.

You are here to learn something. First, don't make assumption about people. You thought that the so-called rednecks were men. Next you are assuming that they are the dominants. Wrong on both counts.

Most of the femmes here are wealthy and well connected into the power structure that runs this town. Some that run this state and the country. They are dominants.

Most of what you assumed are the bulls, are actually submissives. The look belies their insecurity, which the truly powerful exploit and use to their own gratification. But do not assume you know who is what. Because there are many exceptions to even that 'rule'. Some 'bulls' are very aggressive. Some of the femmes come here to be dominated. Discriminating between them is something you will learn to do.

Second, you are here to learn a little about your own power and how to use it. A kind of preliminary introduction. You must learn to take what you want. See something you like? Reach out and grab it. Do with it whatever you will. You have that kind of authority in the church.

Most people are sheep. They don't want to think for themselves. They don't want to have to decide their own life. They are lazy and content to follow, as long as the grazing is good. They will do whatever the shepherd wants. That's how the House of Love is structured. In fact, that is why it exists. So that the shepherds can get what they want from the sheep who are happy to give it, in exchange for the illusion of safety.

Convince them that God speaks through you, then tell them that God wants this or that. Tell a man that God wants him to share his wife with others, like Joseph shared Mary with God. Then watch him deliver his wife to be fucked by anyone you chose. You are at the top of the food chain. Eat whatever you desire.

Now a little demonstration. See that girl standing at the bar?"

"Who? I don't know who you mean." Sheila said.

"The very young looking one. The one looking at you." Jenna pointed her out.

"Oh, I see her now. What about her?"

The girl in question was dressed for sex. Her dress offered, the teased. It hid and revealed at the same time. It was the kind of outfit that seemed to create more nudity than being altogether naked.

"She is waiting for you. I want you to walk over to her and give her a passionate open mouth kiss. Curl her toes."

Sheila objected. "She looks way too young. Why is she in this place anyway? Isn't it against the law for someone so young to be in here?"

"Don't worry. She passed her eighteenth birthday."

"Can't be by much!" Sheila said.

Jenna gave a sly smile. "Doesn't matter how much. Just that she did. And don't worry about her. She is very, very experienced and she wants to submit to you. In fact, she has been prepared for you. Now go over there and take her. When you do, as you kiss her, reach up under her skirt, cup her cunt, and push a couple of fingers inside. You will find her wet and most willing."

"Won't everyone see me?"

"Kind of the point."

It was something of a turn-on for Sheila. Power is very sexy, for both them that take, and them that give. The whole idea had Sheila getting wet. Here was a knockout young girl who apparently was willing to completely submit to any of Sheila's desires. Who wouldn't want that? And so Sheila did exactly that. Without a word, she walked to the bar, took the girl and kissed her. Without any preliminaries, Sheila also reached up under the girl's skirt and began to finger fuck her, right there in full sight of everyone, making it very obvious what she was doing.

The girl made no effort to hide the event. She wanted everyone to see what Sheila was doing to her. She was proud that she had been counted as worthy to be the sexual submissive of the newest Mary.

Sheila didn't realize that Jenna had walked to where she stood stroking the girl for all the world to see.

"Bring her. We have other places to go tonight."

After a thirty-minute ride, they arrived at the strip club that was right next to the House of Love. Sheila had never been inside. She had never conceived of a reason to do so.

"Why did we stop here?" Sheila was curious.

"To see a different kind of power" Jenna replied.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jenna led the small group straight into the entrance. The beefy bouncer just nodded toward them as they approached. The sign declared the cover charge due, which was promptly ignored as they were let inside. As they encountered various people who Sheila assumed were employees. There were brief acknowledgements made. People quietly greeted, nodded their heads and/or side stepped out of the way. Jenna was treated with deference by the employees of the establishment.

Sheila wondered if this was the different kind of power that Jenna had referred to when she spoke of it. There was no way of knowing at that moment, but Sheila did take notice of the subtle display. Jenna had behaved in a way that assumed rather than demanded.

They proceeded deeper into the building. On the right was a large, dimly lit, circular room. It had a continuous upholstered bench around the perimeter with small tables in front of it at regular intervals. Cocktail waitresses moved along it, gathering and replacing empty glasses.

In the center was a raised circular platform. It featured a large vertical pole and a very nude woman. In contrast to the rest of the room, the stage was brightly lighted. The woman sensually danced before the patrons.

"She owns them" Jenna whispered. "Those men will do what she wants of them, and are paying her for the privilege of being under her domination. Watch her power. People think that these men are exploiting her. But it is she who exploits them.

Their cocks are rock hard and they want to fuck her, but they can't have her. They buy drinks and give her tips, literally throw money at her, to maintain the illusion that they can have her. But they never will. That's power."

"Is that what you wanted me to see? That kind of power over people?" Sheila asked.

"That's part of it. But you already noticed the kind of power on display when we walked in here. Now this other kind of power wielded by the dancer. But power can be displayed and enjoyed in many different ways."

Jenna led them deeper into the building down a long corridor toward another door. In front of the door stood three people. Two of them were very large men. They looked to be in the three hundred plus pound range, impressively huge. The third was a small Asian woman.

Jenna turned toward Sheila. "Tell me what you see."

Sheila stood still and tried to puzzle out what Jenna was talking about. Two very powerful looking males and one female only one third their size. It took her a moment, then it became very clear to Sheila what Jenna was showing her. She was very surprised by the revelation.

"She is the deadly one. She could take out both of those men anytime she wanted to and they both know it. She has all the power."

"Very good. How do you know?" Jenna asked.

"I'm not sure. It is not anything overt. But I can definitely see it." Sheila answered.

"Good. Your subconscious mind is reading the clues from body language. There may well be some metaphysical things going on as well. Those usually take a longer time to develop.

As you progress, you will learn to recognize power exchanges going on all around you. You will be able to consciously look for and recognize them. This will become an increasingly important skill as you step into Magdalene."

Sheila inquired, "Who is she?"

"She is Si Fu. She is a master of Northern Chinese Praying Mantis style of Kung Fu. And you are quite right in your assessment that she is very deadly in a fight. I will also tell you that she is an amazing fuck in bed. A real freak in the sheets. You may choose to experience her submission for yourself."

"How could I have her submit to me?" Sheila was amazed that Jenna could suggest such a thing.

"You do not yet understand who you are. What "Mary" is. Again, you are more powerful, have more authority than anyone in the church, except 'Mom' and the other Marys. 'Mom' is the first among equals, and has the ultimate authority. Don't challenge her. And whatever you do, don't cross her" Jenna explained.

"But what about 'Dad' and Mike and the other male Deacons? And Jill and the others who have been directing me?"

"Oh dear," Jenna sighed. "You do have a lot to learn."

As they moved toward the three blocking the way, the small woman barked out a word Sheila could only assume was Chinese. Instantly, the two men flattened their backs against the walls, making as much room as possible for them to pass. The Asian made a slight bow to Jenna and stepped out of the way.

As Jenna passed, she then stepped back to her original position, again blocking the passage and now standing directly in front of Sheila. Sheila wondered if this woman intended to allow her to pass at all. But to her amazement, the woman slowly sunk to her knees, bent forward until her face touched the ground. She was prostrate at Sheila's feet, in a position of worship.

Sheila looked at Jenna who had turned to observe after she has been passed by the guards. She gave Jenna a look of, "What the hell do I do now?" Jenna responded with a small movement of her hand, palm up, fingers flexing together in an up and down motion. Sheila understood.

"You may rise" Sheila intoned, sounding imperious and awkward at the same time. The whole thing made her feel ridiculous, yet powerful.

The small woman raised her torso, then gracefully stood. Her head was still bowed as she moved to the side to let Sheila and her new submissive pass.

"You get used to it" Jenna said as they closed the gap. "And it becomes more delicious the more you taste it. Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac."

They had finally reached the door and entered. Sheila put her hand on the door knob. But she did not open it. Slowly her hand released the knob and returned to her side. Her entourage stared at her wondering what was next. If they asked, Sheila could not tell them because, at that moment, she was having an intense conversation with herself.

Everything Sheila had been shown this night was about power. But the power offered was very seductive. It was a powerful aphrodisiac which she had experienced in the club. But there was something not right. Something was nagging in the far back of Sheila's mind that told her to not open the door. Whatever it was ill-defined. But it was there and insistent.

Jenna had said things to her about the church, and its relation to power and submission. But Sheila didn't understand just what Jenna was saying. She heard the words, but they did not fit the paradigm Sheila had formed about her circumstances. So the information did not penetrate into her thinking. It was confusing.

What Sheila did realize was that she was being herded. People were controlling her. She was being directed from one place and event to another. She was being shown a path designed by others. They said she had great power. But she was following their agenda.

She was given a willing slave, who would try to fulfill any desire she had. Jenna introduced her to the idea power over another was an intense sexual stimulant. And it was, but is that what she wanted?

She was shown a woman who had power over men and used it to make money. But is that how Sheila wanted to use power? And she surmised that whatever lay behind that door was more of the same. Except it would be deeper, darker and more exploitive.

Time to find out if she had actual power or was that an illusion. Everyone was saying she had it. But were they telling the truth, or just telling her what would feed her lust for it?

"Thank you for the tour, but I wish to go home."

Sheila did not offer an explanation. If she had the power they claimed she had, none was necessary. I would not matter the reason, only that it was what she desired.

As she began to move away from the door none of her keepers moved. They were too stunned that she had not entered the room. Jenna had expected to show Sheila how to indulge her darkest desires. To feed her a massive dose of the drug called power that would keep her in addiction for the rest of her life. Once it had a hold of someone, it was almost impossible to kick the habit.

"Everything was going so well," Jenna thought. "What happened? We almost had her." Jenna would have to report the failure.

Sheila walked past the entourage, past the guards, to the bouncers at the entrance. She never once looked back to see if anyone was following her.

"I want a limo here now" she said firmly.

"That would take an hour to get here" the bouncer replied.

"Does the owner of this establishment have a limo and driver awaiting his needs on the premises?"

"Yes mistress, but they are only..." the large man began to reply.

Sheila cut him off. "That will do nicely."

The man looked like a deer in headlights.

"Now!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The limo had a very nice ride. It was a comfortable trip home. Sheila had commanded the driver to leave the club immediately. Her new submissive had made it inside before the driver sped away. Now she was kneeling on the floor of the rear seating area right in front of Sheila.

"May I pleasure you now, Mistress?" as she opened her blouse to reveal perfect breasts.

"Will you do anything I want?"

"Yes, Mistress. I will do my best to fulfill any desire you have."

"Good. Close your blouse, sit your ass in the seat, and put on your seat belt." Sheila continued, "Where do you live?"

The girl was confused by Sheila's very odd question. "With you Mistress. I am yours to bed and use."

"Where did you live before tonight? Could you return there to live while you await my pleasure?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Then that is my desire" Sheila directed. Then to the driver Sheila said, "After you drop me off at my house, take this woman wherever she needs to go. Then you may return to the club."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What the hell happened?" Jill asked. "You just walked out of the club, commandeered the owner's limo, and sent the girl home. What were you thinking?"

"It's way too early in the morning for this conversation" Sheila said to herself.

She looked at Jill.

"I just woke up. I haven't had my coffee. And I'm hungry. So hold your horses until I'm functioning."

Jill was a little shocked by the pushback. Sheila had never been one to do that. She had always been compliant, always eager to do whatever was suggested by leaders of the church. So she watched in silence as Sheila puttered around the kitchen making her breakfast.

"Want some?" Sheila asked.

"Sure" Jill replied.

"Anything special?"

"No, whatever you make will be fine."

When Sheila finished preparing the food, she sat with Jill while they ate without conversation. When they were done and the dishes cleared, Sheila returned to the table.

"OK. What do you want to know?"

"Things went off track last night. Your actions surprised people. It was out of character. I just wanted to know what went wrong with you."

"Nothing went wrong with me" Sheila replied. There was a hint annoyance in her voice. "I got tired of people shoving me in a direction I didn't want to go. They were dragging me around, showing me examples of people using power for sexual dominance.

They foisted off on me some poor girl, whose name I don't even know, trying to make her my submissive or sex slave or something. I don't really know what. Power is an amazing sexual stimulant, if you are into that sort of thing. And for a moment I almost went for a swim in that pool.

But it is not who I am. Oh, I can play that game for the benefit of others. I have done so many times in the last year while ministering love to members of the church. But I do it because that is what they need, not what I need. Like faking an orgasm to save someone's ego.

But I will not be forced to go where I don't want to go. I keep hearing how I am supposed to have so much authority because I am a Mary. How I can tell people to do whatever I want them to do. I can have any sex partner I want. If I want a cock that is married to some other woman, that doesn't matter. I can just take him, fuck him any way I please. I can order her to watch if I like.

Same for the wife. If I want some pussy, just take it. Order any woman in the church to my bed. Use her. Share her with anyone I wish. The unattached are just that much easier.

I got to that door and realized that whatever was in there, I wasn't interested. It was just going to be more of the same. Just worse. I didn't know what it would be, but I was sure I wouldn't like it.

So I am supposed to have all of this power to order people about. Well, I was fed up with all of the pushing and shoving and I decided to find out if this power was real or not. Was it just smoke blown up my ass, or would people really jump?

So I just walked out. Fuck 'em. I was just pissed off with what they were trying to do to me. To coin a phrase, I was mad as hell and I wasn't taking it anymore."

"Oh." Jill had nothing to say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 13 – Arriving at the Destination

"She's ready" Jill spoke into the telephone receiver.

"Who's ready? And for what?" came the tinny reply.

"Sheila. She is ready for Magdalene. Last night they made a mistake. They tried to push her down a path to make her manifest Magdalene in a way they desired her to be. But she is stronger than any of us realized and she just bolted.

She came out as a strong and very angry Mary. She just bulldozed over anyone standing in her way. It was earlier than we expected, and different than we wanted, but here we are.

We need to bring her to Magdalene as soon as possible. If we don't get her redirected form her current anger state, we may lose her altogether and so much work will be for nothing."

"OK. When should we set it up?" the earpiece sounded.

"This weekend. We should be able to have everyone there. But you must make the presentation. I don't think she will hear it from anyone other than you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You have been a long time in preparation for this new chapter in your life. The episode this week showed us that you are ready. I think maybe you have been ready for a while and we just missed it.

You have been a practicing lay minister in this church. You have been serving an apprenticeship ministering to people's spiritual, emotional and physical needs. Often, through acts of sexual kindness.

Although sex may have been the medium through which your ministry was delivered, it is the unseen spiritual energy you gave to them which is the real substance of your action. You gave to them comfort and care from God. And as is common in ministry, you have also received back from what you have done.

Many people who go out to give of themselves to the poor, and not just the materially poor, are surprised to find that they feel like they receive back much more spiritual fulfillment than they give. I have heard that you have expressed this thought with several others. Is this true?"

"Yes" Sheila replied.

"Did you enjoy the sexuality you shared with them? Did you receive physical and emotional, even spiritual energies and pleasure?"

"Most of the time." Sheila thought about those few times when she just had not been able to make that 'connection' with the people she had been with.

"And what happened when you didn't enjoy the moment?"