House of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just followed through anyway. I figured that this was not about me. I had gone to them to meet their need, not have mine fulfilled. So I was there to minister to them and my feelings were not really relevant."

"So you have sex with people for whom you had no feelings?"

"It's not that I had no feelings for them. It was just that there was not the connection that helped me receive back from the experience. So I gave to them as best I could. It was a one-way street. But I didn't feel bad about it. Like I said, it was about them, not me."

'Mom' Baylor contemplated the words she was hearing from Sheila. The sincerity of her thoughts. The passion with which she ministered. The purity, even innocence, with which she gave herself to others. Mom realized that if the House of Love, meaning herself and the others leaders, handled this girl right, Sheila would be the greatest Magdalene they had ever seen. Demand for her services would skyrocket out of sight. They were going to make a lot of money.

"Well, I am certainly impressed with your maturity. You have come to see the nature of ministry without having been directly taught these things by anyone else. It strongly confirms that we made the right choice with you.

It also means that we are right in our assessment that it is time for you to move forward. What you have been doing so far in your ministry is what we call 'inreach.' That is, you have been reaching in to the church and ministering exclusive to the already established church family. Now it is time for you to shift focus and begin 'outreach.'

Any church that is exclusively ministering to itself is not fulfilling its purpose. The mission of the church is to share love with those outside of itself. What I am proposing is that you quit your job and begin doing this full time. You will not be doing ministry any differently than you are now, but you will make your living from it just as do most pastors in any church."

"How does that work? Sheila asked. "Do I become an employee of the church?"

"No, you work independently of the church. There is no official link between your new ministry and the House of Love. Here is how it works. We will set up your new 'counseling' ministry as a business. We know the correct lawyers, accountants and others who will do everything for you. You don't have to do anything.

It is very, very important that things be run correctly. Everything has to appear to be above board. And it will. All except the exact nature of your 'counseling'.

The state and federal taxing agencies don't care how you earn your money as long as you pay taxes on it. Your accountant will be very conservative and pay everything the IRS demands. No fancy tax shelters or dicey schemes. No reason to raise red flags and invite an audit.

The only place where anyone would object to your ministry would be local, and I assure you that the local law enforcement will have no interest in your activities. There are ignorant and prejudiced people who would try to make trouble if our secret knowledge became public. We talked about that issue a long time ago. Yes?"

"Yes, we did" Sheila stated. "I understand that some of the teachings of the House of Love are very advanced, and only special people can be trusted with them. If people who don't understand what real spirituality is all about heard them, they would become confused and maybe try to make trouble."

"Good. You understand then why there can be no official connection. We will also set you up with a scheduler. She will act as your assistant in administration and scheduling your appointments. One reason that you should allow her to do this is that she is familiar with the people with whom you should be making appointments with, and whom you should not. Your ministry will be by referral only. And in the beginning, will only be with people who we know firsthand.

You may have surmised that what we are talking about is the ministry of Magdalene. Congratulations, you have arrived. This is the highest ministry of the church. The only person here that has more honor or authority is myself."

"What about 'Dad'? I thought he was the head of the church" Sheila commented.

"Now that you are Magdalene, there are many new things that you will learn. Just as it has been since you joined. Spiritual maturity brings increased knowledge. It also brings increasingly important ministry functions and responsibilities. And greater privilege.

My husband is the figurehead that society expects. He plays the role I assign him, just as he has always done since the time we made a deal so long ago. I wanted my Daddy's babies and I needed a man to be my figurehead husband. The fact that he was sterile just made everything better.

My real husband was always Daddy. So Tom and I get along just fine, as long as he knows his place. And I assure you that he knows his place. A few times he tried to rise above and he found out just how painful that can be.

But we are digressing. Let's focus on Magdalene. You know who she was?"

"Yes, I learned about her in Sunday School. She was a prostitute that was converted." Sheila replied.

"Well, there is more to the story than that. First, prostitute is such an ugly word. She was a woman who was feeding herself the only way she knew how. In that society, if you did not have a man to take care of you, father, husband or brother, there was no way to make a living. You would be destitute. Living on the streets subject to every thug, disease, or horror that came marching down the road.

Then she met the son of Mary. He gave her dignity and respect. I cannot tell you how much that would have changed her life. She loved him. He became the means which lifted her out of the abject misery of her life.

But Magdalene had no way to repay what he had done for her. She had no skill with which to make a living, except that skill she already possessed.

He had filled her with self-respect, by accepting her for who she was. He had given her spiritual life and a connection with the infinite she had never thought possible. What could she do? What she had always done, but now with a new divine purpose.

It was no longer about sex. Now, it was about ministering to others the way he had ministered to her. She sought to pass along the spiritual healing he had given her. It also gave her the means to support his ministry. Magdalene became a minister to others of what he had ministered to her. And she could give back financially for what he had given her spiritually.

Most people don't realize that his ministry was supported mainly by women. In Luke chapter eight, there are listed three women who were supporting his ministry financially. Magdalene is one of the three.

This is the ministry we are all convinced that you are called to. Ministering the love and healing he gave to her two thousand years ago. Passing it along to others in need the same way she did so successfully. Meeting spiritual needs through physical ministry."

There was silence. Sheila was contemplating all of this new information. The profound changes that would be taking place. It was a whole new world. But one of exciting opportunities. She could be a real minister, actually helping people who desperately needed it. Giving out the love and spiritual healing that she had received from the House of Love. How appropriately the church had been named.

Sheila answered the unasked question. "Yes."

"I am so proud of you. This is a big step. But we all know that you are up to the challenge. Now that you have accepted the position, there is more I need to tell you. Jill is also a Magdalene. I know she always told you that she was in 'Marketing'. In a way she is, but not for what most people assume. This ruse was necessary until you were ready to learn the truth.

Jill was the first to recognize your potential. She brought you to my attention and has been involved in your training at every step. She is also going to be your mentor. In the beginning, you will have no appointments except those with whom Jill has already ministered.

She will be able to give you all of the inside information on who, what and where. Also, most importantly, she knows how each is to be ministered to. What they like or don't, all of their preferences. This is vital to your success in this ministry. If you are ready, we can get started.

And first thing in the morning, give your notice at work. If they treat you badly, just walk out. You will never need them again."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jill took Sheila shopping. She was going to need a whole new kind of wardrobe. Jill chose out for her dresses that were elegant yet sexy to the point of being provocative. They announced sex, but never crossed the imaginary line into the unacceptable as defined by the upper elements of society.

Under garments were scandalous. Totally sexual, designed to arouse and invite. Once the outer dress was removed, pretense was no longer necessary.

"Who is going to pay for all of this?" Sheila asked.

"You are." Jill replied. "Your business has established credit, so don't worry about it. Everything is charged to the business. Your accountant will sort out what is personal and what is business expense. They also pay all of the bills.

You can afford it. You will soon be making more money than you ever thought possible. But don't go crazy. Just because you can buy something, doesn't mean it is smart to do so. You need to keep low key. Don't be conspicuous. Don't attract unnecessary attention.

I can afford a much larger house than we have. But I stay in a middle class house in an unmemorable neighborhood. I could buy a Roll Royce, but that would be stupid. It attracts unwanted questions. It starts people thinking about how much money I have and where it might come from. It also brings very unwanted attention to those to whom we minister. No one around here wants to explain why they had a visitor who drives one parked at their house.

One more thing. We are being modest in how much we are buying right now. You have made no money yet, and the bills will come due. Also, at first, the people to whom you will be ministering will not be paying you for your services. They will be highly placed 'friends' of the House of Love. People who know us and protect us from the ignorant who would not understand the deeper truths we practice. We minister to them without cost because of the gratitude we feel for their concern for us."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She was a beautiful, elegant young woman. She wore a blouse, deeply plunging which showed off her ample cleavage. There was no undergarment as Sheila observed her breasts swaying under the silk. Nipples made hard by the gently caressing material.

The skirt was very short, but not unacceptable for public wear. Just this side of the line of what was not allowed. Much the same as Jill had picked out for her. It was tight with no panty line. Sheila guessed that the girl's pussy was as unfettered as her breasts. An invitation.

The sex in motion moved closer. She pressed herself to Sheila allowing her to feel the crush of breasts and the heat of desire emanating from between her legs. Full wet lips caressed hers in a supremely sensual expression of need. Tongues danced together.

"I've wanted you from the first moment I saw you at the club. Mom does too, but she couldn't be here tonight. So it's just Daddy and me tonight. I do believe that we will be enough for you. You can do Mommy some other time."

Sheila knew the girl by sight. She and her mother had been pointed out to her by Jenna. The daughter of the County Sherriff. Mom was not here, but the Sherriff was. Sheila first ministry assignment was with this Father/Daughter team.

The young woman took Sheila's hand and directed it up under her skirt. There was a bit of shock as Sheila realized that the woman's pussy was shaved bare. Not that she had not heard of that kind of thing before, but at that time it was not common. It was new, just now showing up in skin magazines and porn.

The girl noted Sheila's surprise. "That's the way Daddy likes it; bare, naked, innocent. Do you feel how wet I am? I am soaked thinking about you. I want to fuck you and I get you first. Daddy can watch. Then he gets a turn when I'm done. You won't mind if I let him do me too, will you? After all, I was told you understand just how good daddyfucks can be."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the month that followed, Sheila had virtual tour of local law enforcement. City Chief of Police, Council members, County Board of Commissioners, several Judges, even a State Senator. With the officials, were a variety of family members, girlfriends, colleagues, invited guests. In one instance, even a boyfriend. Sheila had wondered what the wife thought about that.

And of course, with that menagerie, every possible permutation of combinations of relatives, genders, friends. Sheila kept notes on it all in her little black book. Phone numbers, after action reports, preferences, and anything else she could think of. Trivial or not, it was all recorded. Sheila did not know what information would be important in the future so she kept it all. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

In all of this, she was guided by 'Mom', Jill, and the other Magdalenes. Jenna showed up on occasion and offered her advice. She wasn't a Magdalene, but then she didn't need to be.

The money finally started to roll in. It was just as Jill had said, more than she ever thought possible. Of course, there was a generous tithe to the church. 'Mom', got a cut, Mike and Jill also. Then her scheduler, accountants, lawyers, etc. all had their fees paid.

After her expenses, Sheila was very lucky that she got to actually keep half of the gross. But that half was enough to allow her to buy a modest, median priced, three-bedroom house for cash by the end of the first year. If she chose to do so.

"So do you think you will buy something soon?" Jill asked.

"If you and Mike don't mind, I would like to just keep on living here for a while. I like being here and I feel close to you both. Of course, it has nothing to do with the great sex! I am still in love with Mike's big cock in my pussy and ass. And this one particular cunt I slurp, making me come every time. Especially if it's batter filled."

Jill agreed. "Oh, yes. And I do love the way you slurp it. We do enjoy you being here. It is convenient when we are called out on ministry together. Plus, a lot of fun when we come back home and double team Mike. You know how he loves to hear about the details of our ministry adventures while we fuck."

"God, he gets so hard when you describe how some guy fucked you." Sheila said.

Jill paused for a moment. "But sometime you will need to get out on your own. Or maybe share a place with someone. Not that we want you to leave, but there are others like you were who need our help."

"I know. I can't stay here forever. But I would like to as long as I can. In addition to being fun, it helps me save up money so I can buy with cash. If I try to finance, a lot of questions get asked that I don't want to answer."

"Don't worry about that. Next week I have a repeat that wants me to bring a second. Which will be you. And he is a bank president. So don't worry about finance, you will get whatever loan you want."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That little bitch is making more money than we thought possible. Fuck! The money is pouring in. Her cunt is making us rich. We knew she would be popular, but I never imagined. She is doing three call outs almost every day. I've seen her do five in a day once. How the hell does her ass take that kind of pounding?"

"Well, 'Mom', she is young and utterly convinced of the necessity of her ministry. She believes that people need what she offers. Her physical ministry is what she lives for and no sacrifice is too great to meet the spiritual needs of the people."

"She still believes that shit?"

"Sheila is a true believer. We conditioned her mind and thinking very well. She was alone, vulnerable and we exploited that weakness to the fullest. You know how this works. We shaped a strong paradigm and every event she experiences is filtered through, and interpreted by that paradigm. Anything that doesn't fit her beliefs is ignored or explained away.

Who knows how long it will last? It could last a life time if we don't fuck up and present her with something that will break the circular logic of her thoughts. That slut fucks like a rabbit because she believes God wants her to. And I hope she continues to do so. Because she is raking in more than any three of us combined.

People want to fuck that sweet, innocent young girl. She is so sincere in her approach with people. We have raised her prices five times this year and no one has balked yet. Obviously we started too low, but who knew? There has got to be an upper limit on what people will pay to stick a cock in her, but we haven't found it yet.

And it is not just the men. Female executives are also paying top dollar. That, maybe I can understand because the little whore definitely slurps my cunt real good."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila chose to stay with Jill and Mike. Mike and Jill didn't press the issue, because they wanted to keep a close eye on Sheila to monitor her thinking. They knew the longer she operated under the beliefs that were driving her, the more they were reinforced and the harder they were to break. So inertia kept her there.

Sheila thought about her decision to stay with them often, in light of events that followed. How different things might have turned out if she had moved out of that house. Her whole future may have been different, if she had not seen what she did.

Sheila came home from a long exhausting day. She thought about those she had been with. She had ministered to a middle aged woman, an executive with some company or other.

"Which company?" Sheila mused. "Too tired to remember, but it doesn't matter. I have it all written down in my little black book. Along with what size strapon she preferred for me to use when I fuck her. She liked the same one for both pussy and ass. I am sure she is going to be a regular.

Then my second of the day was a mother/son threesome. Don't do a lot of those, but they are more common than people think. Funny, I ministered to the husband/father two days ago. So now I've done the whole family. Except for the daughter at college. The mom says she is coming home soon and she will be calling me. Wonder if they all know about each other. Not my problem.

Third was a married couple who wanted a third for her. Him too, but mostly for her. Nothing unusual."

Sheila had come in through the back door as was usual for her. The front door was used almost exclusively by guest. The garage and resident parking was accessed from the alley.

"I wonder who Mike and Sheila are entertaining?" Sheila silently asked herself. Her curiosity was peaked. "I think I'll just poke my head in and see."

As she entered the living area, she stepped into the space between the couch and the TV. Mike was on lying on his side on the couch. Naked. With a young girl stretched out alongside him with her back pressed against him. The girl's legs were parted and Sheila could see Mike's hard cock poking up between her legs.

The girl was partially clothed. Blouse open, Mike was caressing her small breasts. Cute, perky. His other hand was busy down below. Fingering her ass, Sheila believed. Couldn't really tell because Jill's head was in the way. Eating pussy? But the motion was all wrong.

Sheila focused on the girl's face. It seemed familiar somehow.

"I know this girl." Sheila thought. "But I can't remember for where. She looks so familiar. I know I know her."

It took a moment, but it finally came to Sheila. "She looks just like Billy. This has got to be Billy's sister. I never knew he had a sister."