House of Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She teased Edward because she knew he loved the tease. It was a sweet agony to him, but he wouldn't have it any other way. Sheila knew exactly what he wanted, having become expert at reading men's sexual desires. Women's too.

She knew he had reached the point of explosion. That's why she relieved some of the pressure this morning. But not too much. She wanted to keep the fire stoked and the boiler ready to go. At her command.

Edward walked into the kitchen and sat in one of the chairs of the dinette. He watched Sheila as she cooked while topless. His eyes roamed her body. Everything about her turned him on. Sheila knew this, that's why she was almost nude. Edward knew she knew this, and he knew it was exactly why she was dressed, or undressed, as she was.

She was keeping him on edge. She controlled the pace of their progress toward bliss. Edward accepted that she was in charge. He liked it that way. It was fun because Sheila made it fun. They both knew what was going on and by mutual consent, the game kept on.

Sheila finished cooking and brought a plate to Edward. She set it on the table. Then she straddled Edward's legs as she sat in his lap facing him. Her breasts were at face level. She leaned in and buried his head between them. Edward groaned.

Sheila backed off just a little and brought her nipple to his lips. Edward wrapped his lips around it and danced his tongue on the hard bud.

"I like it when you are playing with my nipples. Making them hard. Making me wet. Sex is so much better being your daughter. Knowing my Daddy wants to fuck me. Do you like the idea of having your daughter spread her legs and beg you to fuck her pussy?"

Edward could only moan.

"Maybe you would like to have two daughters to fuck. Would you like to fuck us both? Stacy is virgin, you know. Do you want to plunge that hard cock into her tight virgin pussy?

Do you want to watch me get her ready for you? Would you like watching your daughters do lesbian incest? I'll eat her pussy while you watch. I'll get her wet and ready for you cock, Daddy."

Sheila whispered into her Daddy's ear. "Would you like to have two daughter wives? I want you into fuck a baby in both of us. You can be just like Lot. He fucked both of his daughters pregnant. He made incest babies with them and the Apostle Peter called him a righteous man. Do you want to be a righteous man, Daddy? Do you want to fuck us both?"

Edward was insensible. Sheila knew exactly the strings to pull to play him just as she wanted. He was her marionette.

"Do you remember the promises I made to you about her the last time I was here?"

How was it possible that Edward could ever forget? Sheila had promised to do what she had just spoken to him. She had promised to present her sister for him to fuck after putting on a show with her for him to watch. He had not been able to get that image out of his head since the first time she had said those words to him.

"She's going to be here soon, Daddy. Now eat you breakfast. Save up your strength. You're going to need it. And, oh, by the way, save up everything else. No masturbating. You're going to need all of that, too."

With that, Sheila got up off of his lap and walked out of the room.

"Just kill me now" Edward thought.

Chapter 15 – Crossing the Finish Line

A few weeks passed. Sheila and Edward had still not fully made love. Edward was kept from insanity by Sheila, as she relieved the pressure on him just as he would get to the point of must needs. He realized that she could read him like an open book. She knew exactly what was going on in his head even before he knew. Where had she learned to do that?

That morning, Sheila shooed Edward out the door. He had promised to finish up jobs for some of his customers. He had not wanted to leave and was making excuses for not going. Sheila thought he was acting like a horny teenager. But who could blame him? Sheila had stoked him up, keeping him on edge anticipating Stacy's arrival and what was yet to come.

"Daddy," Stacy mock scolded him, "you promised these jobs would be completed today and you have to keep your word. People need to have the work done. You need them to be happy and call you back. You need the money, so off you go. The sooner you start the sooner you get to come home again. And maybe there will be something nice for you when you get back."

Edward hoped that there would be something nice for him when he returned this evening. He kept thinking about his daughters and what Sheila had promised.

"Put that out of your mind, boy" Edward told himself. "You can't get distracted. You work with power tools and if you aren't thinking 'bout what you are doing you're likely to cut something off. And then you'll be in the hospital and won't be getting nothing tonight. Cut off the wrong thing and you'll never be getting any ever again for the rest of your life."

Edward finally left and Sheila went about cleaning and putting things away while she waited for Stacy to arrive. Stacy said she would start out very early and arrive around lunch time. That suited Sheila because she wanted to have plenty of time to talk with her sister before Edward came home again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How was your drive?" Sheila inquired.

"Nothing special. Just long and boring. I'm happy to be here." Stacy replied.

"You hungry or did you get something on the way?"

"No. I didn't stop. I just wanted to be here."

"Do you want to bring in your things or eat first?"

"Let's eat. I'll bring in my stuff later. But I am going to need your help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila was standing alongside Stacy's car with her mouth agape in surprise.

"Did you bring everything you own?"

The car was packed full.

"Yeah. Kind of." Stacy stammered. "I sort of ran away from home. I was hoping I could move in here with you and Daddy. I know it will be crowded, but I really needed to get away and I didn't know where else to go."

"Well, let's just get out what you need for now and take it in. The rest we can unload directly into the barn where all of my stuff is stored. We can sort it out later."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila started the conversation they both needed to have. "So, why did you need to run away? Not that I mind, I did the same thing. We both wound up running home to Daddy."

Stacy was quiet, trying to gather her thoughts before she spoke. "I needed to get away before I got caught up in something I wasn't sure I wanted to be involved in. Things were moving in directions I wasn't sure about, and if I didn't leave I was afraid I would be doing things before I thought them through."

"OK. Good choice. I ran away from the city because I was already caught up in things before I realized how bad the situation was. What I thought was good, was not. So I came home to Daddy, also." Sheila commented. "What was happening that scared you?"

"There is no good way to say this," Stacy started. "Do you remember when we were little and Mom and Daddy yelled at us not to jump on the bed? They said it made too much noise and was bad for the bed?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"And then we were mad at them because at night their bed made so much noise with the springs squeaking and the head board banging against the wall? We were angry because it wasn't fair that we couldn't jump on the bed, but they could? And then when we got a little older we finally realized that they weren't jumping on the bed?"

"Yes."

"Our older brother Andrew and Mommy are jumping on her bed."

Sheila said not a word. She just stared at Stacy stunned by what she thought her sister was telling her. But the brain wasn't ready to process information so unexpected.

"Are you telling me...?"

"Yes."

"Andrew and Mommy?"

"Yep."

"Mother and son? They fuck?"

"Like rabbits. All the time. Every day. And night. They never stop. It's like they're possessed."

"And you ran away because you couldn't stand it?"

"No."

"So why?'

"Because I wanted to do it with them."

"Oh, my."

"Yeah."

"I think I need a drink."

Sheila scooted off of the sofa and went to a small cabinet on the other side of the room.

"Daddy has some really good Bourbon. Want some?" she offered to her sister. "I know I need it."

"Yes." Stacy answered. "At least a double."

"Amen to that." Sheila commented.

She returned to the sofa setting Stacy's glass in front of her on the coffee table.

"When did all of this start?"

"It was after the divorce was final. Mom was really sad after Daddy left. But when the divorce was finalized, she really went downhill. She was depressed. She stopped going to church and didn't want to see any of her old friends. People from the church would try to call or come by, but she refused them, just cut them off completely.

One time she told me that she still believed in God, but she no longer believed in the church. Since she was a little girl, the church had taught her things that she didn't believe any more. They taught her things about sex that made her lose her husband. She blamed herself for losing Daddy because she didn't 'keep him happy' as she phrased it.

Andy tried to cheer Mom up. He did lots of little things to try to make her happy. He brought her flowers. He took her to dinner. They went to movies. He acted like he was her husband instead of her son.

They spent more and more time together. I would come home and they would be snuggled on the couch watching a movie. Sometimes Andy would kiss her. Not like a son either. Mom got better. Andy made her happy. She brightened up and became more active. One day, she emptied out her closet taking everything to the charity thrift store. 'Time for a new life', she told me."

Stacy continued. "She stared going to the gym and working out. Lost a lot of weight. Toned up her body. She started looking sexy. Andy took her shopping and bought her new clothes. They were a lot more revealing that anything she had ever worn before. Some was downright daring. Provocative."

'Andy likes them on me. Says they're sexy. Makes his cock hard. I like his cock hard.' That's what she told me one night. I almost fell out of my chair.

They spent lots of time alone. Increasingly in her bedroom, with the door closed. And then one night I heard the bed moving and making noise. Just like it did on rare occasions when Daddy still lived there."

"How did that make you feel?" Sheila asked.

"Strangely, it didn't bother me at all. You would think it would have, but it didn't. I was mostly just happy for Mom, because if Andy hadn't done what he did, I don't know what would have happened to Mom. It was kind of bizarre, but their incest sex was perfectly fine with me.

At first, they tried to be discrete around me. Not trying to hide what they were doing, but not confronting me with it either. Over time, they became more bold, more open. The kissing and caressing was right in front of me.

One time, Mom was wearing a new blouse Andy had bought for her. It was sleeveless with a deep plunging neckline. Showed off her breasts nicely. Andy was standing behind Mom and they were both facing me. He slid the dress shoulder strap down along her arm and exposed her breast to me.

Then he reached around and cupped it in his hand, squeezing and rolling her nipple. She turned her head to the side so he could kiss her open mouth, tongue included. They were really passionate. I could tell they weren't trying to provoke me in any way. It was just a statement. 'This is what we do.'"

"How did you react? How did that make you feel?" Stacy prodded.

"Do you really want to know?" Stacy challenged Sheila.

"Yes. I really want to know." Sheila answered back.

"It made me want to fuck. It was hot watching them. It made me wet."

Sheila was stunned. Never would she have predicted Stacy's answer.

"What happened? What did you do?" Sheila wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"Nothing. I didn't move. They went to her bedroom, actually by then, their bedroom, and left the door open."

"OK, what happened?"

"They fucked."

"With the door open?"

"Yep."

"What did you do, Stacy?"

"I watched."

"You watched them fuck?"

"Yes. I watched them fuck. I stood in the door way and watched my brother's hard cock fuck my Mother's pussy."

"And?"

"I pulled up my skirt and masturbated while I watched them. And they watched me get off while they fucked. It was so hot what they were doing. The fact that it was Mother/Son incest just made it all the better for me.

That's the way it became. They fucked. I watched, while fingering myself. One day, Mom gave me a dildo. I used it from then on. Mom offered for me to join them. Said it would be OK with her if I wanted to share Andy with her. I asked if Andy would be OK sharing her with me.

She turned me on. I love her body. I wanted sex with her. I wanted to do with her what Andy was doing. I wanted lesbian with my Mother. And I wanted Andy's big cock in me at the same time. I wanted them both.

I started fantasizing about girls. Other girls I knew. I wanted sex with females. But I didn't want sex with strange boys. Only Andy, because he was family. Oh, there was one other man I jilled off to. I thought about him a lot, too."

"Why did you leave? Why did you run away?"

"Because Andy totally dominates Mom. And he wants to dominate me, too. I was on the verge of giving in to it. Of joining them. But I knew if I did, I would lose myself to Andy. I wanted it too much and I would do anything they wanted me to do. With anyone, anytime, anywhere. Andy was sharing Mom and he would have shared me like he did her. So I ran."

"Did you ever think about me?" Sheila suggested.

"In terms of sex? Yes."

"Who else? Who was the other man?"

"Daddy."

Sheila was silent for a moment, contemplating the next words about to come out of her mouth. It was certainly going to be a night for surprises all around.

"Stacy? Do you want to hear my secret? Do you want to know?" Sheila asked.

"Yes. I want to know your secret" Stacy said.

"I love the way Daddy fucks me. He doesn't dominate, but totally loves me. It is the best sex I have ever had and, believe me, I have had a lot of sex. And I want you to join us as a threesome because I love pussy too. And I want yours. Now. Right now."

"You take Daddy's cock?"

"Yes."

"And you want to fuck me, too?"

"Yes."

Stacy looked Sheila right in the eyes. And began to unbutton her blouse.

"I'm virgin."

"I know."

"I don't know what to do except for what I watched Mom and Andy do."

"It's OK. I can teach you everything you ever wanted to know." Sheila told her.

"How do you know so much?" Stacy asked. "You said you had lots of sex. How come?"

"That's the other secret." Sheila offered.

"What?"

"I was professional."

It was Stacy's turn to be stunned to silence.

"Do you mean that you had sex for money?"

"Yes I did. I was a prostitute. But I didn't think of it that way at the time. I thought I was a minister of god's love to hurting people. But it was a lie which I had been told and which I believed. Until one day I woke up. That's when I ran away from there. And why I am here now."

"You just showed up here a few weeks ago and hopped into bed with Daddy?"

"No, of course not. It started last time I was here. I came home to seduce Daddy and do incest with him because it was the next step in my journey. I know that doesn't make much sense to you right now, but I'm not ready to tell the whole story yet. I don't want to tell it twice, so I want to tell you and Daddy at the same time. But I can't just yet.

What I will tell you is that what I thought was going to be just sex, turned into something much more. It was a spiritual experience that bonded me to Daddy in a way I did not expect. I found something real and true.

When the moment came for me to wake up and face the lies, Daddy's love for me was the light that gave me hope and pointed the way out of the darkness. That's really all I want to say about it for now. The pain is still too real."

"I can wait" Stacy stated.

"One more thing we need to talk about. I sleep in Daddy's bed. I have sex with him. He is my lover. I won't hide that from you. But Daddy is not like Andy. He doesn't try to dominate or control me. I hope you are OK with this, because I am not going to stop for you or anyone else."

"I'm OK with it" Stacy replied.

"I'm not pushing you. Daddy doesn't push me, nor will he push you. All I am saying is that it's a big bed with plenty of room for one more."

When Edward arrived home that evening, he was anxious to greet his youngest daughter. He loved her and had missed her. It had been a long interval since he had seen her. Sheila had intercepted him as he was coming across the yard, before he had entered the house.

"Don't ask Stacy any questions about her coming. Just be happy she is here. We had a long talk and she is good with our situation. I am sleeping with you and she's OK with it. So just go with the flow. I will fill you in later."

After dinner, clean up, and light conversation, it was time for bed. Everyone was done with the bathroom. Sheila made up the couch for Stacy to sleep on. Where she ended up was going to be her decision.

Edward and Sheila entered their own bed. Sheila let Edward know she was inviting his attention and the two began heavy petting. The door had been deliberately left open to the living room. Not all the way, but enough to offer invitation to enter if one so desired.

Small night lights provided very low levels of illumination, just enough to see when one's eyes had adjusted to the darkened conditions. Sheila scooted down so that she could bend at the waist and lay across Edward's hips. She fished his cock out of his pajama bottoms.

Edward's daughter slowly stroked its length, bringing it to full hardness. Then tongue and lips began their work as Sheila drove her father toward orgasm. She loved sucking him off. She loved the taste of his cum as it filled her mouth and she would have what she wanted.

Sheila again applied new skills as she took him completely to the root. Small groans escaped him as he was getting close. As she felt him begin to blow ropes, Sheila raised her lips to the head so he could fill her mouth with his cum. Her eyes turned toward the partially opened door. It was now fully open and Stacy was in the doorway, leaning against the jamb, watching Sheila sucking their father's cock. Fingers filling her pussy, furiously stroking herself off.

Sheila finished cleaning Edwards cock. When she was done, she looked again at the doorway. Stacy was no longer there.

The next morning was the usual routine. Up, bed made, clothes on, preparations for the day's activities. Edward had jobs to do. So Sheila started breakfast, the aromas filling the house. Stacy appeared before Edward.

"Did you sleep well?" Sheila inquired.

"When I was actually asleep, it was great. But I kept being woken up by a dream" Stacy answered.

"A nightmare?"

"Actually, just the opposite."

"Oh, really? What was the dream about?"

Stacy walked close to where Sheila was standing in front of the stove cooking.

"You. Me. Daddy."

Sheila turned to Stacy, put her hand behind her sister's head, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Her hand cupped one of Stacy's breasts, rolling and tweaking the hard nipple. The kiss was quickly broken off as Sheila returned her attention to the breakfast preparation.

"Ummm. That was nice. But I can't let the eggs burn."

"It was nice. But I hate burned food" Stacy commented.

Edward appeared and sat the table. The conversation about the dream was set aside.

"Good morning all. Did you sleep well?" Edward spoke to both of his daughters.

"Yes, Daddy." Said the girls in unison. They giggled together at the accidental chorus.