House of Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is that?" Stacy asked.

They were all surprised that someone would be walking up the dirt driveway to the house. Edward had placed his cabin in the middle of the twenty acres in order to gain privacy. The long drive to the house from the small country road promoted their isolation. Driving it would have been one thing, but this person was walking.

As the stranger neared, the three strained to see if they could identify whomever it was. No luck.

"It looks a girl, I think. Or a guy with really long hair."

"I can't tell either. Anybody's guess as to who this is."

The stranger continued to approach. It looked more like a female, but a most bedraggled one. The hair looked dirty, matted. Face unwashed, clothes worn.

At about the distance one could actually recognize another's facial features, the stranger stopped and stared. Still, no one of the trio had any clue as to who was standing before them. Right then, there arose from the figure a heart-rending cry. It sounded like a wounded animal.

But mixed with the sound of pain, it seems one could also hear the sound of great relief. Those on the porch were a little frightened. The figure started to run toward them, still keeping up that plaintiff wail. It actually was more like lumbering toward them. Not exactly steady on its feet

The impression was of a human on its last reserves. Someone dying of thirst in the desert had just spied an oasis. When all hope was lost, salvation.

The figure continued to near, and though recognition should have been possible, there was none. Just before the steps up to the porch, a backpack was dropped. What was now clearly a bag lady with a young face, headed directly for Sheila. The wailing never ceased.

They should have done something other than just sat there. This person was certainly scary, and maybe dangerous. But they were stunned to inaction. The brain could not process these unusual circumstances and approve a cogent course of movement.

This dirty, and awful smelling creature moved directly to Sheila, collapsing at her feet.

"Mistress!" the woman cried. "You left me behind! I went home like you told me and I waited and waited for you. But you never came for me. Then one day, they said you left and were never coming back. Why did you leave me, Mistress?

No one would tell me where you had gone. No one knew. I asked and asked and finally got just a few clues where you might be. I took whatever I had, and came to find you. I had no money since I am only a slave. I slept on the streets and in homeless shelters, eating and showering when I could. Now I found you Mistress! Please don't send me away. I'll be good. I'll do whatever you want me to. Take me any way you wish. Share me with anyone. I'm yours. Your slave."

Edward and Stacy turned to look at Sheila with questioning looks. Sheila only looked horrified, along with a jaw-slackened, stunned appearance. She had finally recognized who this was.

"This is the slave. the one I told you about. The one that was given to me that night in the club. I sent her home in the Limo and never gave her another thought. I thought it would all just go away. I abandoned her."

"So what do we do with her?"

"I'm not sure. I can't send her away. I don't really know. But I am going to have to keep her.

You know, Daddy, I never knew her name. I don't know if she ever had one. So maybe we'll just call her Hagar. I'll give her to you to enjoy like Sara did for Abraham.

Under all that dirt is a very beautiful girl. Very well trained in all the pleasurable arts. Three on one doesn't sound BAD to you, does it? We could call her first boy, Ishmael."

"How am I going to keep us all fed?" Edward asked. "Stacy has a baby on the way. You want one next year, and now you are telling me to have more children with a concubine. I don't make that kind of money."

Stacy considered his statement. "I have some left in my accounts that will get us along for a while yet. But I know it won't last forever. So, I have been musing about what to do, how we can make some money. Have you ever thought about starting a church?"

The End