House of Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast was done. Sheila pushed a reluctant Edward out the door.

"I know you want to spend time with Stacy, but you have more work to do. Go do your jobs and I promise a very nice night for you when you get back."

"As nice as last night?"

"Better Daddy. Much better."

Edward's brain began imagining how much better, "better" could be.

"Damn it, boy. Power tools." Edward scolded himself.

When Edward had gone, the sisters cleaned up, and went into the living room to relax. They sat very close to each other on the sofa.

"Umm. Tell me more about your dream. You said it was about you, me, and Daddy."

Sheila looked directly into Stacy's eyes.

"What were we doing?"

Stacy brought her face close to Sheila. Her lips brushed across those of her sisters as she breathlessly answered.

"Fucking."

"Did you like watching me suck Daddy's cock? Did you see him fill my mouth with his cum?"

"Yes."

"What do you want to do?"

"This." Stacy replied as she aggressively planted a kiss on her sister's lips.

Tongues danced as their passion rose. Stacy's hands slipped under Sheila's shirt as she began to explore Sheila's body. Sheila read her desire perfectly. Her experience informed her of just how to stoke her sisters sexual desire to higher levels.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Sheila's voice was full of seduction.

"Yes."

"Like you wanted to fuck Mommy?"

Sheila reached between Stacy's thighs and she began stroking Stacy's hot pussy through her shorts.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck, yes. Fuck me."

"Do you want to fuck Daddy? Like you wanted to fuck our brother? Do you want a rock hard cock to fuck your pussy like he fucked our mother?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!"

"Do you want to be his bitch? His little fuck slut, just like me?" Sheila was deliberately winding her sister tighter.

"You want his cock in your virgin pussy? Do you want to suck him off like I did last night?"

Stacy couldn't answer with words. There was just a series of moans as she was grinding herself on Sheila's hand. Stacy was close to orgasm as images played through her head. Sheila backed down from the intensity of her stimulation.

"Don't want her to cum yet" Sheila thought to herself. "There's plenty higher she can get before I let her blow."

Sheila had lots of experience with bringing women to mind shattering orgasms. She loved especially reducing a wife to an insensible puddle as her husband watched. Him having visual evidence that a woman took his wife to places he had never neared.

Stacy was going to visit those places also. But not today. Sheila wanted for there to be something left for Daddy to enjoy. Women could be out of action for days after a session with Sheila.

Sheila's hand left her sister's sex as she began to remove Stacy's shirt. Stacy was enthusiastically helping. As soon as it was gone, Stacy stood on her feet, still on the couch, and straddled Sheila's body.

Her crotch was just at the level of Sheila's head. Sheila saw the wet spot formed on Stacy's shorts. Stacy worked the button and pulled down the zipper of her fly. She was then wiggling her hips and pushing down with her hands on the front desperately trying to remove them.

Sheila reached through Stacy's spread legs, grabbed the back side of the shorts in an effort to help remove them. In a flash, Stacy's hot, wet pussy appeared in front of Sheila's eyes.

"Umm" Stacy thought. "Just what I wanted for Christmas."

Stacy stepped out of her shorts leaving her full unclothed. She rocked her hips forward bringing her nether lips closer to her sister's mouth. Sheila's tongue flicked out and lightly licked her sister's cunt. Stacy shuddered.

As soon as Sheila's tongue contacted, Stacy's legs buckled and her knees drove into the back of the sofa. The collapse moved Sheila's head back into the couch and brought Stacy's sex into full contact with Sheila's mouth. Sheila used the opportunity to push her tongue deep into her sister's pussy. It was just a moment later that Stacy experienced her first full orgasm from riding her sister.

Sheila had to partially support Stacy as her legs turned to rubber. She sat in Sheila's lap as her sister continued to love on her during her post orgasm bliss. Sheila caressed her sister's breasts, being careful to stay away from her nipples as she knew they would be hypersensitive following her climax.

She kissed her sister's face, lips, and neck. She caressed Stacy's back, shoulders, and the nape of her neck. Stacy began to come down from her high. The passion devolved into gentle caresses and kissing as Stacy began to return her sister's loving care.

Shorty, Sheila began to push her sister off of her lap.

"My turn?" she said to Stacy.

Stacy nodded. When she had lifted off of Sheila, Sheila stood and removed her clothes. She then sat back down on the couch with her butt right at the edge of the cushion.

"Get on your knees, right in front of me." Sheila ordered.

Stacy complied.

"Are you ready?"

Stacy nodded.

"What do you want?"

Stacy looked like she didn't know what to do.

"Say it. Say what you want. Tell me what you want to do. Do you want to eat me? Do you want to suck my pussy? Do you want to lick the place where Daddy fucks me with his cock? Where he fills me with his cum?"

"Yes" Stacy said in a low voice.

"Say it out loud. I want to hear you."

"I want to eat you out. I want your pussy. I want to lick you and suck you just like I wanted to do with Mommy. I. Want. To. Fuck."

Sheila reached out with both hands and drew her sister's face down into her cunt.

"Eat me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sisters had straightened the house, then spent the afternoon lounging around the pool. They talked about all of the things sisters talk about. Stacy shared a lot more details about Mom and Andy's affair. Sheila shared some more information about her life in the city, but avoided any conversation concerning the House of Love or her "ministry" there.

"I'm going to have full sex with daddy tonight. I've decided that it's time. You know that I have been taking care of his needs, but I haven't let him fuck me since I moved in. I needed time, and now I have had enough of a break from the city. Are you Ok with that?"

"Yes. It turns me on. Like knowing that Mom and Andy were doing it. I loved watching you suck Daddy's cock. I was so jealous, but at the same time it was fun to watch. Like I did with Mom."

"You can join us if you like."

"I'm not sure just yet. Maybe not tonight, but it could be. I do know that at some point I will."

~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Edward returned home from his day of work. He showered while the girls made supper. After eating, clean up and some relaxation watching a movie, Sheila announced that she was going to get ready for bed. As she spoke, she looked at Edward silently communicating that he should also.

Him, being not completely brain dead, caught the signal. He was hoping that this was the night Sheila was ready for them to resume their full relationship. His last experience of full coitus with her had been close to a spiritual event.

The physical sex had been the most mind blowing he had ever imagined, but more important was the emotional, spiritual bond which was formed between them. What Edward longed for, was the complete fulfillment of himself which sex with his daughter had created.

"Tonight is the night for us Daddy. I'm ready for you to fill me with your cum. I'm ready for you. You need to know that Stacy may be in the room with us. She may even participate. So just let be whatever happens."

"OK" Edward replied.

He was content to let Sheila direct the pace of their coupling. She knew what she was ready for and what she was not. His oldest daughter had also intimated that Stacy may be joining them with some level of participation. Apparently the sisters had talked, and Sheila understood what Stacy needed better than he did. So the smart play was to just relax and go with the flow.

Edward prepared himself for bed. He did not hide his nudity from Sheila, but he did not flaunt it in front of her either. As she was going about her pre-bed rituals, mostly she was otherwise occupied anyway. He was simply trying to be as casual as he could, given the fact that he had a raging hard on with just the thought of Sheila sharing herself fully.

Sheila had claimed the bathroom first. But Edward noticed that Stacy had joined Sheila in the bathroom, having entered through the hall door. They were talking in low tones, so Edward was unable to hear what they were saying. He could make out the occasional giggle, but the two sisters had always acted that way with each other.

Edward traded places with Sheila. Stacy had already vacated and returned to her sofa bed in the living room. A quick shower, shave and some cologne. Want to smell good. Teeth brushed. Want to taste good. Hair combed. Ready.

He donned his close fitting sweat pants. They weren't in the "tight" category, but Edward was pleased that they well displayed his hardness. He wanted Sheila to immediately see how much he wanted her.

When he walked into the bedroom, the lights were off and several candles were providing the illumination. It was soft and sensual, romantic, but not overly feminine. The atmosphere had room for the masculine as well.

Sheila was leaning against a wall waiting to Edward to appear. She was wearing a quarter cup black bustier. It emphasized her small waist and presented her luscious breast as an offering to her father. There was a garter belt with black stockings. It drew the eye to her center between her legs where there were no panties to cover her neatly trimmed bush. Her lower lips pouted out through.

"Oh, my god." The words softly escaped Edward. He was so stunned he could hardly speak. He saw his fantasy girl, his daughter, in his fantasy lingerie.

"I might cum right now," he thought.

"Do you like it, Daddy?"

Sheila approached him with a sultry walk and a look of pure desire on her face.

"Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

Edward could only nod. He was afraid to speak as he was sure only unintelligible croaks would result from the attempt. Sheila had closed the distance between them and she pressed her body to his. As he was registering the feeling of her breasts against his torso, Sheila snaked on hand around his neck to draw him in for a kiss.

The other hand slid down inside of his sweats grabbing on to his hard shaft. It softly stroked and his cock became as hard as he had ever experienced in his life. His lips met hers and he enjoyed a hot, wet, slow, sensual melding with her. It was already the best sex of his life and he wasn't even undressed yet.

"Do you want to fuck your daughters, Daddy? Yes, Daddy. Both of your daughters. Do you wish to be like righteous Lot? Would you like to fuck your babies in us? Give us your cum, Daddy. Make us pregnant. But me first."

He was as drunk as Lot had been with his daughters. But Edward was not drunk with wine. He was drunk with the sensuality of incestuous desire for Sheila. And Stacy, too. That he was to have both of them, was beyond him to fully comprehend. Right now, he could only focus on Sheila.

She untied the draw string that was cinched around his waist and let the pants puddle around his ankles. He stepped out of them completely. Sheila sank to her knees, her hands wrapping around the back of his thighs. She captured the tip of his cock in her mouth.

Her eyes cast upward until she met his. And while their eyes were locked onto each other, she pressed forward until her lips met the root of his shaft. He was fully enveloped in her throat as he felt her muscles work him. Sheila withdrew and then, repeated her actions, once again taking her father completely down her throat. Her eyes never left his. She drew completely off of him so that she could speak.

"Where do you want to cum, Daddy? Down my throat? In my pussy? Or do you want to shove that hard cock up my ass? You know how much I love my ass fucked. Don't you Daddy? Do you want to fuck you daughter in the ass?"

Sheila was messing with his mind. She was deliberately invoking images of nasty sex to make him crazier than he already was. She wanted her father's lust for her on fire.

"Your ass. I want to fuck you in the ass." Edward's voice was stronger as he announced that he intended to take her ass and fill it with his cum.

Sheila, intending to remain in control for this night pushed him down on the bed and quickly straddled him reverse cowboy. Her hand reached around behind her and latched on to the anal plug she had inserted in anticipation of her father's desire. After the removal, she then reached through her legs, directing his little head to her well prepared rose bud.

Her weight shifted down and Edward's head popped past her sphincter. She waited a moment for her body to adjust, and then dropped down until he was fully seated inside her.

As she rested a moment, Sheila directed her eyes to the doorway directly opposite of the end of the bed. The door was fully opened, where Sheila had left it mostly closed. Stacy filled the opening and Sheila could see that Stacy had multiple fingers rapidly stroking in and out of her pussy. She was at a furious pace to get herself off.

Edward's view of the doorway was blocked by Sheila's body. The only thing he could see in that direction was Sheila's back. He was unaware of Stacy's presence. Sheila silently mouthed words to Stacy.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Stacy nodded her head, "Yes", was the reply, as silent as Sheila's question.

Sheila began to move her ass up and down, slowly stroking her father's cock. It was incest, the nastiest kind, as she took him in her ass. The taboo of what she was doing excited her all the more. Nothing was better than her father's cock penetrating her every hole. She wanted this. She wanted it forever.

"Come here." More silent communication with Stacy. "On your knees."

Without stopping her motion on Edward's cock, Sheila reached out and drew Stacy into a kiss as hot as the one she had given Edward. When she broke the kiss, she placed her lips next to Stacy's ear so she could whisper.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes" was the returned whisper from Stacy.

"Do you want to fuck your Daddy's cock like you wanted to fuck our brother?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to eat me out like you wanted to eat Mommy's pussy?"

"Yes."

Sheila threw her arms out behind her as she leaned back. It spread her legs wider and completely exposed her sopping pussy to her sister. Stacy dove down and placed her tongue against Sheila's sex.

She didn't have to do much except keep a little pressure on. Sheila was doing all of the work, pumping her body up and down, enjoying the anal sex and her sister's tongue at the same time. Stacy helped out moving her head side to side, licking and sucking as opportunity presented itself.

Sheila lasted only a brief time as the fulfillment of fantasy quickly drove her to a powerful orgasm. Edward had not yet cum as Sheila lifted herself off of his rod. She pointed out to Stacy the warm wet washcloth she had placed next to the bed earlier.

Sheila mimed to her sister that she needed to clean their Daddy's cock with the cloth. She supervised, making Stacy did a through job, so that she would experience no unpleasantness at what was to come. Edward was still unaware of Stacy's presence as Sheila's body continued to block his view of Stacy on her knees.

When the job was done, Sheila directed Stacy's mouth down to Edward's still hard prick. She tentatively took it just past her lips, sucking at the head only and running her tongue all around.

Edward became aware that something different was taking place because it was impossible for Sheila to be sucking him off from her upright position.

"What the fuck?" Edward thought. He couldn't puzzle it out for a second. And the he realized, "Oh, fuck! It must be Stacy."

Sheila twisted around so she could speak to Edward.

"How do you like your other daughter sucking your cock? You are going to have us both now, Daddy. Just like righteous Lot. You will have both of your daughters to satisfy your needs."

Sheila turned back to Stacy, grabbed her arms forcing her to disengage her lips. Sheila pulled on Stacy so that she knee-walked herself to where her needy pussy was positioned just above her Daddy's cock.

"I want this so bad" she said aloud.

Sheila replied, "I know you do little sister. Just lower yourself down and take it inside."

Sheila reached out to stroke Stacy' soaking wet pussy. She was so ready. As Stacy reached to point that she would insert her Daddy's cock into her virgin pussy, Sheila spread her slick lips wide, so Edward could enter more easily.

"Take it slow. Let your body adjust. He is going to stretch you out and it may be a little uncomfortable at first. But the pleasure will quickly catch up and you will love the sensation of fucking. The incest only makes it all the better."

It took Stacy several moments to get her Daddy fully inside. When she did, Sheila rolled off of Edward and for the first time he was able to see his youngest daughter's naked body.

"She is so beautiful, just like her sister" he thought.

Sheila lay beside Edward as the both looked at Stacy.

"She is completely virgin, Daddy. You took her oral virginity when she sucked your cock. You are taking her vaginal virginity right now. And soon you will open her ass and fuck away her last virgin hole. But you know you have to be gentle with her. We want her to lust after it all because of the pleasure she is getting from becoming yours.

She wants to be your wife. Just like I am. She's hoping you will fill her with cum and she can get pregnant the first time. She wants you to fuck a baby in her. Fuck her Daddy. Fuck your virgin daughter. Put your baby in her."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Six months later, Edward, Sheila and Stacy were relaxing on the front porch in large wood rocking chairs. The sun was setting and the evening breeze cooled them down just right. It was a perfect evening.

In the months following their new living arrangements, Sheila had shared the long, painful story of her involvement with the House of Love. She hid nothing, spared no embarrassing detail. She told them about how she had been deceived.

And how her breakaway had started that night in the club, when they tried to lead her into a BDSM lifestyle. How she had asserted herself, used her authority and walked away. Now she realized that she should have followed that line to a much greater extent, and fled much, much earlier. But she had been blind to the realities.

Here she was, safe with people who truly loved her. Life was sweet. Things were good.

Stacy's baby bump was becoming noticeable. Sheila wasn't pregnant, as the two sisters had decided to take turns. Both having infants at the same time would be too much. Sheila's pregnancy would come next year.

The addition on the cabin was coming along. The size of what was once a modest cabin would be doubled. It would be done in plenty of time for them to be prepared for the arrival of Daddy's first double daughter.

It consisted of three large master suites. One for the parents and two others for the multiple children who would fill them in time. They planned on needing plenty of bathrooms for the children to use and lots of space for beds. Edward's old bedroom would serve as guest bedroom and bath.

Sheila had arranged her new banking, and all of her assets were safely local. The money for the addition had come from her funds. It took a large bite, but then, Sheila had made an amazing amount of money in a very short time.

She was content with her life. Had a wonderful husband and sister-wife. Her hope was that the cult, and its powerful friends in that other state, would forget about her. Or if they didn't forget, think she was not worth the trouble.