All Comments on 'House of Mei Pt. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LVGirlLVGirlover 7 years ago
Very Nice

As always your characters feel as if they're real people and the story's plot line is interesting and meaningful. Thanks for sharing - I look forward to the next in the series.

dinkymacdinkymacover 7 years ago
Excellent, as usual!

Thanks for sharing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Wonderful but confusing

When I was in school, I read Boccacio's "The Decameron". As great as the stories are, all the medieval Italian names made it hard to follow the story. The Korean names were kind of like that for me - it took some concentration to keep track of everyone, but as usual, it was worth it. Kind of like keeping track of the Broussard sisters. Anyway, as always, it was a treat, and I look forward to more. *****

motordaddymotordaddyover 7 years ago
I Think There

is more to tell on this story. And please continue with this and any other stories you have about white men and Korean women. I developed a weakness for them during my two tours of duty in Korea while serving in the army

acupacupover 7 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful start to what I hope will be an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just don't understand...

...how such lousy writing would rate more than 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gratuitous rape

I hate throwaway stuff like the sudden mention of Donna having been molested, it served no purpose in the story, mostly seemed gratuitous and is just a lazy attempt at drama.

Rape is just one of those things, if it isn't important for the story, you should just leave it out.

MetaBobMetaBobover 3 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Already one of my favorite writers here. The prose dances. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As always, an excellent story. Thank you very much for sharing this with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Small error--not sure what part of Missouri the fictional "Colfax" is supposed to be in, but even in the northern part of the state it would be a very unusual August for it to only be 79 degrees at mid-morning. It would be even more unusual to only have a humidity of twenty percent at any time in August.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After Jimmy gained his confidence, he became a jerk like the bullies who tormented him in high school. Why wrote about Jimmy dating two women at the same time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5078 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES