House of Mei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

They trooped out of the garage and Mei Ul Lon and Mei Tin Dae were nowhere around.

Then they heard the unmistakable sounds of two people having sex.

So the three red-faced people went back into the garage.

Mei Lon Soo, who was just a Second Dan black belt ordered Jimmy to spar with her and he did.

"You are quite good," she said, kissing him softly.

"Even if Mei Ti Kin is teaching you," Mei Ul Jon laughed.

Then she too sparred with Jimmy and Jimmy had a realization of Mei Ul Jon's perfect control. She kicked him in his face, able to reach her foot up to his face, even though he towered over her.

And her kick was just as soft as Mei Lon Soo's kiss.

Again, she kicked his face, patting his right cheek with her left foot, then his left cheek with her right foot.

The fourth time she tried to kick him, though, he blocked it.

"Ah, Bergeron Jimmy! You learn, you learn!" she praised.

Jimmy made plans with Mei Lon Soo for the following evening. He would be taking Mei Lon Soo to a Student Art Showing and to dinner at a local hamburger place, Benny's Burger Bar.

"They say there are one thousand ways you can make your hamburger," she claimed.

"We do not have to try all one thousand tomorrow, do we?" Jimmy teased and both girls laughed.

Mei Ul Lon and Mei Tin Dae were now in the living room and both wished Jimmy a good day. He smiled as he drove back to the dormitory.

Jimmy's good mood evaporated the moment he stepped into the dormitory room.

"Dude, really? You can't smell yourself?" Jimmy asked Neil. "Go shower, use soap, use toothpaste, nasty ass fucker."

"So where you been?" Neil asked as he did gather up his shower things.

Jimmy did not answer, just started on his homework.

A few days later, as Jimmy entered the Microbiology 118 class, Nina Kahlick was suddenly in front of him.

"You been fucking some slant eyed bitch?" she screamed and moved to slap his face.

Jimmy instinctively blocked the slap then stepped back when she tried to give him a front kick to the testicles.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed at him and fled the class.

Jimmy sat and wondered how Nina had found out about Mei Lon Soo.

Returning to his dorm room answered that burning question; Neil actually crowed triumphantly about telling Nina.

"Karma's a bitch, Neil," Jimmy calmly told Neil.

The next time Neil had Algebra, he lumbered over and asked Nina if she'd like to go to Geno's Italian Restaurant with him. It had taken all of Neil's courage to walk over to the attractive red head, and in front of witnesses, ask her for a date. Nina's cool, detached stare at him withered Neil to a fat lump of Jell-O. Almost in tears, he lumbered back to his seat, sure every eye in the classroom was on him.

Mei Lon Soo's sorority had a Valentine's Day party and Mei Lon Soo invited Jimmy. Mei Ul Lon grudgingly granted them the night off to go to the party, pulled out her cell phone and barked into it for a few moments, then nodded.

"Go, go, your cousins come and help," she snapped.

Jimmy bought a red button down shirt and a new pair of jeans at the local mall. Passing by an Athletic Footwear store, he saw a pair of red sneakers in the display and bought a pair to go with the shirt and jeans.

Then he bought a large box of chocolates and a dainty chain and gold heart for Mei Lon Soo.

He had also remembered to send Donna a Valentine's Day card and smiled when his cell phone chimed with the ring tone he'd set for her.

"Hey Donna; what's up?" he asked as the clerk put the charge slip in front of him.

"Got your card, you silly boy," Donna smiled.

"No, no thanks necessary; your happiness is reward enough," Jimmy joked as he signed the charge slip.

"Shut up, butt hole," she laughed.

Brother and sister chatted for a few moments more, then Donna said she needed to get ready for work.

"All right; love you," Jimmy said.

He wondered why he did not tell Donna about Mei Lon Soo. He was not ashamed or embarrassed to be dating a beautiful Asian woman. But the words had not come out of his mouth.

He drove back to the campus and grabbed his purchases.

"How can you tell your roommate's a faggot?" Neil asked when Jimmy got out the ironing board.

"He doesn't shave, shower, or wipe his ass for weeks on end?" Jimmy asked.

"He wears red tennis shoes on Valentine's Day, he irons his blue jeans. Dude, blue jeans? Who iron's blue jeans? And the third sign? His name is Jimmy Bergeron," Neil taunted.

"And he has a date, with a beautiful woman, while his roommate sits at home and pounds his weenie," Jimmy taunted back. "Yep, rather be a faggot than be you."

The sorority had decorated the downstairs with red, pink, and white streamers and the finger foods were cut into hearts. They'd hired 'DJ Jammin' John' to provide music for the party and all agreed, they would not be hiring him a second time.

Mei Lon Soo squealed with happiness when her boyfriend handed her a large box of chocolates. It was a larger box than any of the other girls had received thus far, even larger than the one that Ralph had given to Trish.

Then she screamed when she saw the gold chain and gold heart.

Donna had taught Jimmy how to dance. Unfortunately, no one had shown Mei Lon Soo how to dance. But, if Jimmy thought anything about her lack of rhythm, he was smart enough to not say anything about it.

After ten o'clock, Mei Lon Soo saw both Becky and Andrea in the kitchen, ignoring their dates. She pushed her cup of red punch into Jimmy's hand and scurried over to where her roommates stood.

"I must have room for little while," she whispered urgently to them and they both screamed with laughter.

"Shut the fuck up!" Andrea hooted, quite drunk.

"Go Soo, go Soo, go Soo!" Becky chanted, also well on her way to being drunk.

Mei Lon Soo scampered back to where Jimmy stood, talking politely with one of the football players that circled around Peggy.

Grabbing her spiked fruit punch out of his hand, she drank it down for courage, then pulled him toward the stairs.

In the room, Mei Lon Soo pushed Jimmy onto her bed, then sat down next to him and they kissed hotly. Then she unsnapped her red silk dress, revealing that all she'd worn underneath was her new gold chain and heart.

Her breasts were small, apple sized breasts, each capped with a small, hard nipple. Her belly was concave and her hips did not flare out much. Her pubic mound was plump, and hairless.

"I shave for you," she admitted, unable to look up into his eyes.

"It's, you're beautiful," he whispered and she smiled.

He lay her down on her bed and after kissing her, removed his clothing. She looked with real interest when he peeled his plain white briefs down, exposing his erect cock.

It was slightly larger than that of her father's, which Mei Lon Soo had seen once, accidentally. It was also larger than Mei Ti Kin's, which she had seen when Mei Tin Kin had flashed it at her.

"Oh!" she grunted in surprise when Jimmy began to kiss her small feet.

Mei Lon Soo had expected Jimmy to simply jump on, jam his cock into her, push in a few times then roll off and be done with her. That was how Becky and Andrea both described their sexual escapades.

But instead, her Jimmy kissed, licked, and nibbled his way up to her hairless pubic mound. She was glad he had liked it; Mei Lon Soo had found shaving down there to be quite tedious.

But if her Jimmy liked it, she would do it.

"Ah!" she gasped as Jimmy pulled her pussy lips apart and delved his tongue into her.

Jimmy made love to Mei Lon Soo the way his first lover had taught him. Kim Ul Don had been an excellent, thorough teacher.

By the time Jimmy put his cock to the entrance of Mei Lon Soo's pussy, she was limp from the pleasure.

"Aigh!" she cried out as he battered through her hymen.

Her scream startled, even frightened Jimmy; Mei Lon Soo was the first virgin he'd ever been with.

After a long moment, Mei Lon Soo somberly nodded her head and Jimmy slowly began to fuck her.

She screamed out twice more, but this time from pleasure. Then Jimmy tensed and unloaded his semen into her tight wet pussy.

"I love you," he told her and, in the soft light from her bedside table, she could tell he meant every word of his declaration.

"And I think I love you too," she whispered.

February 19th was Mei Lon Soo's twenty first birthday, but they had to wait until Sunday to be able to celebrate.

There were a few more cars parked in front of the house when Jimmy pulled up in his truck. He knocked at the door.

"I'll get it!" he heard Mei Ul Jon scream in Korean.

He laughed when he heard Mei Lon Soo scream, in English, "Get away from that door!"

Both sisters yanked the door open and he smiled down at the pair.

"Oh, present? For me?" Mei Ul Jon asked and laughed when her big sister pushed her away.

"Hi," Mei Lon Soo said and pulled him into the house.

He was introduced to her aunt and uncle and her cousins, which also included Mei Ti Kin. The man's eyes opened wide at the sight of Jimmy Bergeron but the two were polite to one another.

Mei Lon Soo's two female cousins flirted quite shamelessly with Jimmy and laughed merrily at their cousin's displeasure.

"We are just teasing," the older one said and hugged and kissed Mei Lon Soo.

"But he is very handsome," she said in Korean.

"Much thanks," Jimmy answered in Korean and the cousin blushed quite hotly.

"You did not say he knows Korean!" she hissed, now embarrassed.

"I did not?" Mei Lon Soo asked, enjoying the cousin's embarrassment.

They sat and ate the birthday meal, chattering and laughing. Jimmy earned a smile from Mei Ul Lon when he helped her clear the dishes from the table.

"I am becoming quite used to the chore," he teased her and she laughed merrily.

Then the cake was brought out and Mei Lon Soo blew out the candles. The gathering shrieked with laughter as the candles again ignited.

"Mother!" Mei Lon Soo screamed, laughing.

"Maybe you get to make another wish?" one female cousin suggested, looking pointedly at Jimmy.

"I cannot, I cannot do this," Mei Lon Soo suddenly said, the laughter and smile slipping away.

The night of the party, she had done what she thought was right. She had made love with her boyfriend. And while the sex had been very nice, other than the pain of losing her virginity, Mei Lon Soo had felt empty inside afterward.

After the party was over, after those that were still sober enough had cleaned up, after she had readied for bed, Mei Lon Soo lay in her bed and sobbed. Something just did not feel right.

Mei Lon Soo had hugged and kissed Jimmy, had felt jealousy rear its ugly head when her sister and her cousins approached Jimmy. But that was more out of selfishness than any true feeling of desire.

"Mother, Father," Mei Lon Soo addressed the now silent gathering.

She took in a deep breath.

"She is with child," the aunt whispered to the uncle.

"I am gay, I am the lesbian," Mei Lon Soo announced.

THE END of Part One.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

No, no Disclaimers. But they still stand.

Have a warm and fuzzy kind of day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers