All Comments on 'Housework Incentives'

by naughty42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet Old-Fashioned Girl, or The Care and Feeding of Women.

Isn't it a pity that we live in times when housework and domesticity have to be DISCIPLINED into women? We may rediscover a world where women are once again proud and happy to create good homes for their husbands.

Today's modern "independent" women don't merely leave messes, they ARE messes! Modern women STINK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Would like more on this subject from you, a bit old-schooled where the woman does the housework. Extremely erotic

naughty42naughty42over 6 years agoAuthor
.

In reality, I hope my partner and I would share the housework, if we were both working. But that didn’t make such a good premise for a story!

bracemaidenbracemaidenover 6 years ago
Perspective

Second person viewpoint (I/You) is hard to pull off in a story, for you are telling the reader what they are saying and doing.

It would be a good idea to write more about what people are feeling and thinking instead of only action sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Interesting scene, but somewhat tame. Not that erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comments on this story are interesting... jeesh. I really liked the story and I found it very erotic. I would love my husband and dominate to do this to me one day. Very fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughty42@naughty42
I'm submissive and enjoy writing stories based on my fantasies. Some of my stories are based on the fantasies of people I've chatted to online - I've taken the basics of their fantasy and worked it into an overall scene that I think I might enjoy. I find it's a useful way to ...