All Comments on 'How a Sex Slave Began Ch. 01'

by Starrunner1001

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just awful.

Deserving of no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Suggestions for improvement

I didn't like this much for 2 reasons: 1) the characters seemed more caricatures rather than real people and 2) their dialogue came across as stilted and contrived for the story, rather than sounding natural.

Premise sounds interesting; I suggest getting and editor to help you improve the characters and dialogue, which then will improve the story.

XJ347XJ347about 9 years ago

I don't know where to start...

- "Might as well give these tramps a night to remember." Said no rape victim ever!!!!

- The three rapists have cocks bigger than any porn star? Why aren't they in porn?

- Rapists don't normally get blowjobs because the victim might bite their dick off!

- 22 year old virgin with 36DD tits? Can you write anything that isn't exaggerated?

- Where is the description of the actual sex scene? You know, the most important part.

- Virgin is a slut... FAIL

- Virgin orgasms from rape... FAIL

I'm sorry if that sounded insulting... Funny enough I love the idea you wrote. Girl gets kidnapped and discovers sex. She resists it at first but as time goes on her mental defenses break down and she starts enjoying forced sex. It is a great concept, but you need to work on your execution, that way it can be more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...Pfft...

My ten year old dog could write a better story. Very unbelievable..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The words "To be continued" make this an absolute horror story.

You should really think hard and have an editor think hard before you ever publish anything again. This is dogshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's fiction. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Fiction is allowed license to make it a little different than our real life. What would be the point of writing, 'I got up, I went to work, then I came home. I had a few meals during the day. Time to watch TV for an hour then off to bed." ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Decent if you are new..

No idea how long you've been writing, but as said by others, it was too much. Not every story needs to be filled with 10 inch + cocks. That's just ridiculous. It was okay, just certain aspects made it hard to read without going ahead and imagining the characters different from their descriptions. Otherwise it's too unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous