All Comments on 'How Could I Have Done This?'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Gebob69Gebob69over 11 years ago
It has possibilities...

You have started what could be a very good series if you so choose to do so. If you decide to continue you might want to develop a starting point prior to the phone call via flash backs on how both father and daughter grew to the point of wanting each other as you continue the next chapter. I hope you will continue this story.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
IT COULD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE OLD MAN WOULD LIGHTEN UP. HE COULD HAVE IT ALL. JUST KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND HIS MIND OPEN. OH !YA ! HIS COCK STIFF, AND READY TO GO. STOP CALLING HIM DADDY, ONLY IN PUBLIC . IT'S A PERFECT SETUP. GO FOR IT. AND NOW TO CHAPTER 2 PLEASE.............................LAROC OF AGES

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Well, I don't think it was one of your better ones, but probably because of the subject matter. My mind was conflicted, in fact the only reason I read it was due to the writer and I thought, why not.

The manner in which he found out that she was not his biological father was a bit out of synch and also how her mother told her. I mean, why would her mother call her at that moment to tell her that bit of news. I suppose if she found out that the daughter was running back to her father she might out of spite, but why does the daughter not tell poor old dad rather than make him go through mental anguish after seducing him?

The fact that Dad is not her bio father seems to indicate her mother had been unfaithful for a long time, which seems a bit at odds with his surprise at what happened to his marriage. Then again, maybe the daughter was a one off accident and things were good until slime ball came along. Sorry, just musings before the morning coffee has kicked in and I recognize that the story length precluded a lot of fine points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what's mummy

What's a long dead body got to do with the story, as that's exactly the meaning of 'mummy' for most all the world.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago
??

Hey, should this be in the incest/taboo section if its neither incest or taboo? Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what's mummy yawn

Oh dear, Anon, you really are a boring old fart aren't you. But I sympathise, because it's obvious you are too stupid to realise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@ Anon- Mummy

From Wikipedia, - "Mum and mummy are used in the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Hong Kong and Ireland. Charles, Prince of Wales publicly addressed his mother Queen Elizabeth II as "Mummy" on the occasion of her Diamond Jubilee"

Good story CM, ignore the ignorance of people with a minimum vocabulary and interlect who only read to find faults, looking forward to your next 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

was she too stupid to know about sex harassment laws. or just maybe she was using this as an excuse to slam him infront of her mum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DELETE DELETE DELETE

stop wasting our time with trash that belongs in the NONCONSENT/ RELUCTANCE area.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Schizoid Story !

What a pity this story went off the rails as soon as the incest ensued ! This was a grade A screwball comedy with sprightly daughter getting put thru non-consent reluctant spin cycle by stepfather. Then the tables were beautifully turned on the letch. The dialogue from this mouthy chick had zing and zest. Five stars up to that point.

Then came the actual incest ramp-up and consummation : unconvincing about covers it Don't want to dwell on the negative, so I'll congratulate the author for getting this story airborne and hope he learns to learn to bring the next story vehicle he pilots down for a smooth landing and conclusion. This author has potential.

ricksouzaricksouzaover 11 years ago
don't quit

I wouldn't suggest that you quit writing, but this was not a good outing. I suggest you go over it again with a red pencil to identify what you were trying to say and where you failed to say it. From another over-60 guy whose hobby is writing. Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate!

And masturbators gonna masturbate... and that's what people should be doing here instead of ripping into authors like some of these dorks. Author - this was nice, keep it up and ignore the negative nellies.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story ended too soon

I would have thought that there would have been a lot of revenge against her step dad and her mom for putting her in a situation where she would have been raped.

The least that should have happened is putting her mom's husband in jail for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
get revenge

Continue story, get revenge for daughter and old dad.

shaggusshaggusover 11 years ago
frustrated critics

But for the fact they do not fit a catergory on this website except maybe non-erotic as there is not one for pathetic comments - i find most of the comments about stories so ridiculous they are almost funny to read, if you do not have the balls to put you name to it - or even horrors try writing something yourself to show that you are more than hot air and misery, give the writers a break enjoy their efforts and leave them alone to improve their skills naturally and come up with more amusing ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pot... Kettle...

to the commentator who suggested a red pencil... I read your one offering. You need the red pencil more than anyone. Take the log (red pencil) out of your eye first...

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
way too convenient

Classic example of trying too hard to make everything fit within the tiny little parameters of other people's definition of "normal"

-1 stars

It reduced the story to CONTRIVED not loving on any possible way!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 9 years ago
wow

Great story with a fantastic ending

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Ah yes now THAT feeds the fantasy's

LOL - so he can let go and live with the younger o\woman he knows so weel that knows him too - nice heh

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

good story, liked the twist at the end

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhibited love.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

You lost me when the trashy daughter admitted fucking the scumbag boss because she "liked" her job. Not, she needed it, or had no other choice for some reason. Despicable.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
2 LOST PEOPLE DISCOVER EACH OTHER

despite the prejudice and outdated moral laws, who is to say its wrong. Besides I have read this is how dynasties were begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 minutes after being raped by her stepfather she is fucking her bio father. Utter tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous that she allowed her stepfather to fuck her in order to keep a job she immediately left. She didn't even fight him she just let it happen and then ran to her dad and fucked him. Ugh

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Average at best, AA++

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

This was poorly written. The storyline was crap… nothing about it was enjoyable. Your characters come across as psychotic. I’ve read some of your stories rated over 4/5, and can’t for the life of me understand how they can be rated so high. I’m going to give a pass on anything else you have written. Pure garbage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...