How Could I Have Done This?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! Talk about back to earth with a thud! "No, that can never happen. There is no way on this earth that we can ever be husband and wife. I want you to forget all about this. Please don't push this issue."

"We can always pretend." She had this funny look on her face, it was almost as if she had something up her sleeve, something that would change all of this.

We drifted off to sleep, eventually. I stayed awake longer than her, just thinking about what had happened and the ramifications of our actions. If her mother ever found out about this there'd be hell to pay and I wouldn't see the outside of a prison for decades, if ever. Exhaustion eventually took over, and my next waking experience was so good, my cock was surrounded by something soft and wet and warm, and then it was gone.

"I see that you're awake at last, I've been sucking on this for hours."

"Fuck!"

"I intend to, fuck you that is."

"No, we can't keep doing this, it's wrong."

"You keep on saying that but I only have to do something like this," she sucked me into her mouth again, "and you've forgotten all of your good intentions."

"This time I won't, what are you doing now?" She was still sucking my cock but she'd pressed her finger past my arsehole and it was knuckle deep inside me. "Where did you learn that?"

"One of the boys brought over a porn DVD in the hope that I'd do some of the things that had turned him and his mates on. I took mental notes but they did nothing for me."

"I don't dare ask, but what other things did you learn?"

In answer she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, followed by the other. After she'd released them she looked at me. "I could let you fuck me in the arse but I don't think that I'd like it. I tried it once with a dildo and it did nothing for me."

"You've got a dildo?"

"How do you think I've maintained my sanity while I've waited for you?"

"This is so not what I'd thought you'd be like. I can't believe that my daughter would turn out to be a horny little sex maniac."

"Don't try to convince me that you haven't enjoyed yourself."

"Well, no, apart from the dread of being found out I have to admit that I have enjoyed the experience." I kissed her. "Thank you for this. I've got to go to the loo." I scrambled out of bed and headed for the toilet. When I got back to her room she was stretched out on the bed with her finger in her pussy and her eyes closed. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb her, so I went to my home office.

Sitting there thinking about how wrong it was, the things that we'd done all last night, I shuddered when the reality really sunk in. I tried to figure out what my next move would be. I didn't really know the meaning of the word guilt until I woke this morning, up until that time I had considered myself to be guilt free. But yesterday all that had changed with that one phone call. I was now, a day later, sitting in my home office, my head in my hands and my tears of guilt seeping through my fingers. The door opened and Sara came in.

"What's the matter Daddy?"

"I feel so guilty about my weakness last night that allowed me to do something so very wrong. I love you but I shouldn't love you in the way that I loved you last night. This can never happen again and I'm afraid that I'm going to have to ask you to find somewhere else to live. You can't live here because I know that I'll never be able to rise above the temptation to repeat my sins of last night. If you love me you'll know that we can't live together, we just can't, so please, I'll help you to find a place, please let me live as I have been doing since you left."

"But I can't, and I won't! Daddy. I should have told you the news last night but I wanted to know if you loved me enough to make love to me despite your prejudices against it. You proved how strong your love was and it made me so very happy. Now for the news; Daddy, I'm not your daughter. You are not my biological father. Mother rang me when I was driving over here and told me that I was wasting my time running to you because my father lives way over the other side of the country, and he wants nothing to do with her or anything connected to her. She said that if you didn't believe it you could take a, and these are her words, fucking paternity test and that would prove it to you. Don't you see Daddy, if this is true, we can be together, we don't have to get married or anything, although at some point I might want to have kids, but not yet." She grabbed my head and pulled it to hers, her lips covering mine in a sloppy passion filled kiss.

"No, no." I sobbed.

"Why 'no'?"

"I'm going to have to say 'no' now because I'll never be able to say 'no' to you again."

Her lips returned to mine.

"There is something" I managed to get out when her lips briefly left mine.

"What's bothering you now?" She whispered the next time her lips left mine, in that deep, husky, sexy, sensual voice that she'd unleashed on me earlier.

"You're going to have to stop calling me 'Daddy'." We kissed that hard that our teeth clashed together and our tongues entwined in the space that was our mouths. While this was happening she straddled me and lowered herself on my harder than it has ever been cock.

12