All Comments on 'How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 02'

by ritestuff

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Five more stars!

As great as the first chapter was, this was even better. I usually give even the greatest stories by the very best authors a three, but I realized while reading how much I was looking forward to this chapter. That is why this is a a 5* story 😊💡.

The story is developing as it goes along. The tension is building as the cuckolding experience builds. You even had a play by play of the way Steve fucked her 😳,lol.

What a great story!

Thank you for your time and effort.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story

A story about not getting into a wife who could give a std and no point in getting married just have sex with everyone same as most of the storys on here women degrading them selfs for sex lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It is so cool when the wife humiliates you!

The only thing better than a good cuckold story is a collaboration that includes Todd172, qhml1, and Jezzaz! The very thought gives me a woody. Great story and 5*s from me!

aMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it - but

I am really enjoying your tales, put could you please learn the proper use of lay and laid. eg. she laid there. Hens lay but people lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All You Need is a Cock Cage to ....

Make this anymore cliche than it is.No vote I'm out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Genius!

How do you cum up with such brilliant stories!

Five BIG stars!

AMerryman

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
It moves along well

but the subject matter is distasteful to me, you went from normal hetero to slurping splooge and agreeing to being denied participation & sucking dicks in one night. That is the problem normal males & women have with these tales, just doesnt appeal, cucks always have a homo leaning bent and I cant understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
They're both dumber than rocks

What's fun or entertaining about that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

he is very stupid and she is just another whore looking for sex they deserve each other hopefully they don't fuck up another marriage he needs to grow some balls and sense and the two need to work on a marriage without others cucking can be fun with each other you don't need to bring others in what would she do if he brought another woman in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How did hubby go from be a straight guy

Who got off on his wife cheating to being bi sexual and dominated?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really

The sewer must be overflowing; most of the postings today stink from the bowls of a sewage treatment facility

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Don’t let these flamers dissuade you. You have a good story line and good characters. Hey could be better and your final product could be a little better, but that usually takes an editor as it is hard to see your own mistakes and hard to be objective on the story and the character development. This is a great start, keep going.

carbilz4carbilz4about 6 years ago
Ignore the Flamers

Very exciting story, the subject is "Loving Wives" what were they expecting? Please keep it going, maybe she could do his friends or coworkers....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he enjoy it?

His wife is a cheating slut. Which tells you everything you need to know about her character. And will he raise another man's child when she gets pregnant? Will he be happy when she passes along some nasty disease to him? Maybe one he can't get rid of? What happens when the slut finds a bigger cock and realizes her husband will NEVER be able to satisfy her sexually going forward? Will she at least do him the courtesy of divorcing him or will she just keep him around as her meal ticket? The problem with garbage like this story is that no one EVER considers the long term consequences. Oh let her fuck other men and everything will be okay. Are you kidding me? Even for a fictional story this was simply ludicrous.

1 star

netinguwannetinguwanover 5 years ago
We need more

Please continue writing. This was a wonderful set of stories. ‘Love the respect they have for each other. Your style of writing is far superior to the “bitch & bull” crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

She may enjoy being a slut but he certainly isn't going to enjoy it. She's basically shopping for a new husband. If he can't see that then he's deaf, dumb and blind. She's demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. Not to mention exposing him to every disease known to man. Why would he stay married? Has he no pride or self respect? How about fear of a nasty disease he can't divorce? He will never be able to satisfy he going forward. When she finds a man with more money or someone gets her pregnant there's no where to go but a divorce. This story was badly thought out and poorly written.

1 star

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 5 years ago
Fun. Pure, simple, clearly written fun.

Cuckolding isn't our thing, but fun, sexy stories are. Another five star story in this series.

alan13703alan13703over 5 years ago
Another 5

One of the other comments mentioned the

respect you have for one another and I agree. You write a beautiful loving story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read

After I read your story I laughed and fell asleep. Just another boring cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would any sane man do this?

This is a story about sticking your dick in a door jamb and slamming the door. A few perverts might get off but most people just say W.T.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nobody is THAT stupid! Time for a divorce with prejudice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy a good cuck/ bull story but this pitiful trash, after starting promisingly just degenerated into yet another closet gay husband story the like of which keeps on appearing on these pages. No doubt, in the next chapter Steve will reveal himself to be another closet gay who hides behind the macho persona of a bull fucking a married woman when his actual agenda is to get a length of her husband's cock. please post this drivel in it's correct category in future: Gay Male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous