All Comments on 'How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 03'

by ritestuff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great! 5*s

Can't deny you the 5*s. As you have moved from chapter to chapter, the emotion just continued to build. That is the definition of a 5* story 😊💡.

That sentence that talked about the tight, hot, pussy, causing another, man, to, come was so descriptive 😳,lol.

That's it, another great chapter!

Thank you for your time and effort

AMerryman

p.s. The really great thing is that you did it without a proctologist, sanitation engineer, farmer or Maid Marian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Good, clear characters and desires. Always happy to read of female characters who know what they want and love experimentation! To say nothing of open minded husbands. But, that's where I'm at so its easy to slip into the role you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All 3 parts were

flying turds. Our only hope? This shit ends here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A really good story

The fact that the husband and wife sat him down with ground rules made it clear that this author has some experience. Most people writing strictly fantasy tend to skip that. I am enjoying this tale.

Pay no attention to the troll and his negative comments. Every one of them are written by one sad, pathetic, lonely, little man/slug. He lost his wife to another man and now spends his whole life devoted to being the biggest ass online. I suppose it's his therapy in dealing with the realization he is nothing but a worthless bum who will die alone.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Really good story

But not a cuckold story, more like a Stag because there was no humiliation, no degradation or husband being made into a second class person. This was a couple who brought in a 3rd person for some fun and not about hurting the spouse.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I don’t understand why the flamers read the story

They have obviously read all three chapters. I wonder if it is because they are ashamed that it turns them on. I think it is a perfectly lovely story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Several years?

Do you think they lived that long? I mean with aids and the other diseases she caught, I don't see them making it very long. Ugly story of abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cum Slurping

Ah, this makes me long for my slurping the cream pies that my frat brothers left in the sorority girls' cunts!

But don't knock proctologists! Fun times!!

Five stars!

AMerryman

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Well enough written I would have 5 Ed it, even though open marriage ain't my current thing

I foured it for the gay content. I think.its autobiographical, and I am a switch myself; but it just seemed to not be well weaved into the scheme.

Maybe I am dense AF and missed something. Thanks for a rare good open/wife sharing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sooooooooo bad

This is what a 14 year old thinks is good erotica.

The dude goes from straight to gay without any motivation.

Bad all around.

Also, who keeps a vibrator that many years? Hygiene is not a matter these folk seem to worry about. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This Story is a lie

She says: i want to fuck with you two

She does: fuck only with the boy

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 5 years ago
Consistently good series.

The writing could still use an editor, but it's a fun representation of a cuckold couple who are entirely on the same page with each other and loving their lifestyle.

It's not a lifestyle we share with them, but we do enjoy hot, kinky stories about people enjoying their kinks.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
i enjoyed reading it

I give it four stars with pride, it sounded so real, I think it did happen. if it was pure fiction, it would have been more detailed. why is it the haters cant leave their name? it would be fun to read anonymous stories and see if theirs are as good as this. just saying.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

These are hilarious, with so many of your fellow brain damaged idiots taking it so seriously. You imbeciles have to know that normal men laugh at you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this his one of my favourite fantasies watching my wife being fucked. I wish it could happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous