How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers

In a couple of minutes her breathing became shallower, her eyes getting that spacey look. She was getting ready to cum again and if I was to be a good cuckold for her I knew had to cum at the same time.

Neither one of us were giving Steve any thought, he was just a mere instrument of our pleasure. However, I watched as the speed of his strokes increased then he slammed into her one last time. I watched as his ass cheeks squeezed then relaxed then squeezed over and over. He was depositing his load of cum inside her.

I watched as my wife's hot, wet, tight pussy caused another man's cock to climax.

That was enough to push Sandy and I to completion. Her eyes were locked on mine. Her orgasm hit her just as mine hit me. She shuddered as her eyes rolled back into her head, her legs clamped tighter around him and her hands drove his cock deeper into her. I could see it before she said it, "Now, Oh God, Oh God, noooooowwwww."

My hand tightened its grip around my dick. As I pushed it harder against her leg my first shot of cum flew over our king size bed and landed on the floor. The second and third string landed on Sandy's far leg then cross Steve's ass. Damn it felt good.

We all laid there for several minutes, recovering.

Steve rolled off Sandy leaving her between us. I hoped she had relented on what she had told me earlier, but I found out as I made a mention for us to fuck she reminded me that Steve's cock would be the only one enjoying her pussy that night.

Defeated and accepting my role as her cuckold I snuggled up to her like her little lost puppy dog.

We all dozed for a few minutes. I awoke with Sandy rubbing my leg. I looked at her and asked "Was it good?" She smiled, kissed me and said, "Thank you."

Besides the first of Sandy having two cocks to play with but only fucking one, Steve learned how to eat pussy, after I first took care of the cream pie, I sucked my first cock as it would take a few strokes in my wife's pussy then a few in my mouth. He came in Sandy and I cleaned her out again.

Our fun continued into the late hours of the night until we could no longer move, then started again the next day and went all weekend.

We had Steve over a few more times before he left for college and we enjoyed him a couple of times when he was home on breaks, but like all young men he went to live his own life.

Over the years we have had several other men in our bed. We do have a few steady ones. This has been a life we have greatly enjoyed.

One last thing, we still have the vibrator, we still use it and we still call it Steve.

ritestuff
ritestuff
83 Followers
12