How Did It Happen?

Story Info
A married women gives herself a reward for faithfulness.
5.4k words
3.95
58.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PIA69
PIA69
2 Followers

How did it happen?

Oh no! why did I say that?

She had just suggested to the hunk that he take her for coffee????

Why O why? She had never done that before and here she was 62 years and married 42 years. Robin had been shopping in this department store many times over the years and now she had moved away she often shopped there when visiting town.

She had been a good sort, long blond hair, long legs and a wonderful Nordic face.

She had aged well, still plenty of form plus some extra love handles. She had been faithful although dreams and fantasies had often run through her mind especially when hubby Paul was playing with her or using some of their toys to bring herup and over.He could no longer perform as well as he used to...........this was the problem .......he was so virile and pleasantly deviate in his younger days. He loved sex and particularly vigorous fucking ........and now after years of plentiful supply it had faded and he could not provide what was previously a sexual banquet. She was still a good looking woman who men flirted with and she liked the attention but she had never strayed. They were staying in their favourite motel and while Paul did business she usually shopped, caught up with old friends, saw the kids and grand kids.

The hunk was 6 ft 3 and well proportioned, of dark, Latin heritage and the sexiest piercing grey eyes that went straight to her stomach and then lower down. She was buying new jeans and so it was a unisex part of the store. She was perusing the stacks and racks and he approached her from her side in his black slacks and white shirt.......Aldowas on his name plate.

Can I help you madam? She looked up with her usual smile and just froze............she was gobsmacked....

After an eternity she said "well maybe........urrr in just a minute........ well when I decide"....Jeeeeesus what a hunk she thought.

Well madam when you decide can I assist you? The fitting rooms are over in the corner just call me. (Oh dear come with me she thought and giggled when she realised it). Ummmm "thank you I will"

Having tried on three pairs that didn't have the latest low waist she found two that fitted very well especially around her lovely bum and returned to the desk and the hunk waiting there.

Then she said itYour going to by me coffee aren't you?

Silence

He stared straight at her......through her..... (Oh shit- why did I say that? She thought).

Madam "are you asking me for a date?"

"Errrrrrrrr no no no ......... well just coffee maybe" she stammered.

"Madam! Are you sure"?

"Well no not really but its just coffee".

Aldo said in a low voice "well I am not working tomorrow and we could have one then" (one what she naughtily thought?)

Then it dawned on her.......... she new lots of people in town and she would be seen by someone for sure ...is that a problem?......Of course it is!

Reading her mind ........"Madam shall we meet outside the sports store and I will take you somewhere where you will not be seen"? (What a hero where is his white horse?) .

She felt her breath shorten... should I? Maybe? No! ....OK why not? Such an invitation doesn't happen often at my age...

"YES about 11 am?" she answered.

OK it's a date he said with a smile that would melt the polar ice cap.

Well- will it happen?

"Well how was your day, do anything interesting"? Paul asked.

"Yep went shopping (sweaty palms) ...bought jeans.... want to see"?

"OK try 'em on after dinner"?

"Yep...... you should have seen the hunk who served me....... Wow"

Paul smiled "wasn't black was he HA HA like your fantasies?"

"No.... no but yummy. I think I'll go back and ask him to coffee."

"Ha ha" Paul said again. "You've never had that kind of courage".

(Oh haven't I? Robin thought).

"They are great, said Paul, especially the very high waist pair"

Hard to get this fashion these days she told him they are all hipsters and you have to be 19 to wear them.

Paul said" well they are good and the high wasted one pulls up into your pussy, you are still a good looking woman you know."

"Thank you" Robin said turning away and staring off out of the window.

"What you doing tomorrow"?

"Probably see Michelle (daughter) and then go back and ask the hunk out" she said flipantly.

"I bet your not game" said Paul.

And the conversation trailed off when the TV program resumed.

Did it happen?

On no it was a coupe with the top down...must keep the sunnies on.

"Hello he said I don't even know your name"?

"Its Ro...(oops) Dorothy (middle name)". What an old fashioned name he remarked. "Well lets go and follow the yellow brick road Dorothy".

"Where are we going?" she asked getting a bit scared.

"Just to the next suburb there is a little coffee place there not fronting the street".

He turned and looked at her at the next red light and again she just turned to jelly. What is wrong with me? But again when she looked at this 40 year old hunk she just couldn't resist. He just stared at her and then ran his eyes down and over her breasts that were firming inside the flowing but not loose top, over her mature stomach (with the internal butterfly farm), pausing at her groin and then down her legs housed in those new jeans (yes those jeans) and to her 4 " heels.

Aldo was mentally appraising her ...there was nothing like a mature woman in tight jeans and heels........ WOW he thought my weakness.

Coffee was nice and she made up answers to his questions so she didn't give too much away...saying she came from out of town and visited the mall only occasionally.

He just stared into her eyes.........every person in the world could have been looking through the window but she would not have noticed.........she was spell bound.

He was of Italian descent and then she realised he reminded her of one of the young Italian tenors she had seen on TV and had got a little damp just watching him. Yes he was like that but darker and that was her fantasy .....Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear.

"Madam do you want to see me again?" Oh shit it had to come.

"Well yes that would be nice maybe coffee again and I can meet you here".

He said "here is my store card and direct line ring me when you're coming to town OK"?

OK!

He reached over and caressed her hand, their first touch. "Are you sure you want to get involved with me"? Robin's stomach lurched, what does that mean? "Well just coffee would be alright wouldn't it? " she replied.

He just gave her one of his glorious smiles and her knees went weak once again. God he is so yummy.

The car pulled up at the sports store, she looked at him and with sweaty palms again said she had a wonderful day and felt 20 years younger (give or take a few) and she leaned and kissed him on the cheek ..."thank you" she said in a low whisper but he captured her hands and puled her near him and transfixed her with those eyes and said "Dorothy next time its 10 am and it's a long lunch at my apartment". Then kissed her full on the mouth with part open lips no tongue but as soft and as sensual as all-hell.

She got out of the car in a daze and with legs of jelly, a warm feeling in her chest and damp all of a sudden. OH MY GOD!

That night .........

"What did you do to day?" staring at the TV.

Saw Michelle in the morning and went to the mall again bumped into some people. "That good then? Paul said, bet you got some looks and whistles in those jeans".

I wish she thought and a slow smile came across her face. "By the way she said as she went to bathroom, that hunk at the store asked me for coffee".

Paul still staring at TV .......... "that's good were you flattered?"

"Yep" said the next room...are you going to? Paul asked"

"MaybeCAN YOU PLEASE COME TO BED THE VOICE YELLED I NEED SOME ACTION BETWEEN MY LEGS?"

What happens when it happens?

Well for 3 weeks Robin felt light headed and she thought every man was looking at her whenever she made an effort to look good especially in those jeans (she did wear them often enjoying the rubbing friction in the groin). When she took her car to get serviced the boss (who always paid special attention) was all eyes and made risque inuendos. As she drove away she wished he was ten years younger and better looking. "Stop that"! she yelled at herself.

But what to do? If she went to lunch with Aldo next time it was clear he wanted more, no mucking about, she was a mature women and he wanted to experience her (like all younger men it was his regular fantasy to fuck an older woman). He wanted her experience and he wanted her. Oh my!!!

Do I want to do this? I can't go to lunch at his place and not go through with it. As Paul always said making love and sex is not the same thing. He often said you can fuck someone and not fall in love with them. It doesn't spoil the love you have for others.

I'm 62 this will not happen again so will I?......................YES and ............if I do I am going to have to go all the way ...not hold back ...if you do it do it well...........dam where are those toys?

As it happened.

What an opportunity!!! Paul wasn't coming to town this time Robin had been invited to an old girls lunch and Michael (son) had asked her to baby-sit while he and Heather went to a special work dinner and after-party.

"Will I or won't I...for fucks sake make a decision woman this will never come again.......well OK" she said to herself.

She flew into town early and booked the motel for the second night. Staying at Michael's house on the first night. Lunch with girls on the first day and Michaels's that night. Telling them she was going home the next day. How devious she had become she told Michael she was having lunch with the girls the next day (so she might have an excuse if she needed to make a late decision to stay at the motel or at a friends house). Anyway she had told Paul it would be two nights.

She felt wicked and was absolutely oozing with sexual excitement and was continuously lubricating (unusual at this age).

Everything went well, she had rang Aldo the previous week and he said he would pick her up outside the same sports store corner at 10 am. He demanded she wear the same jeans and heels...O my god she thought they are tighter after all the use and washing. Never mind she said giving them an extra wash (which added to the shrinkage) and gave them a pressing which she usually didn't do with jeans) at the last minute she had changed the heels to 4.5" which gave her the extra lift without being tartish (well maybe a little she thought). It was autumn which gave her an opportunity to be a bit daring up top. She had a dark purple top that hugged her figure and ample breasts and whilst she wore a bra it was shelf like with little on top and very shear. Low cut it showed plenty of cleavage and promise (thank god she had increased her workout at the gym) her torso was quite magnificent and she was very pleased with herself. The weather allowed her to wear a long but light coat to mid thigh level. Still a sumptuous look but providing some modesty.

As she stood there on the corner she said to her self "YESI am going to do this!"

Several men drove past the corner slowing and giving her a good eyeful she felt sexy and slightly opened the coat and posed with one leg slightly ajar. This is great she thought.

Then he arrived but as he approached and she stepped forward he continued and passed her by...what was he doing? But he came around slower and she saw him staring at her...she slowly opened the coat further, bent over showing cleavage and then got in.

He leaned over not giving her time to think and repeated the luscious kiss but with a touch of tongue she couldn't help herself and just wentUMMMMM.His hand touched her thigh and it was hot. Then a car tooted and he smiled and drove away. She just stared at him it was if all her inhibitions had been exorcised at once. She moved closer reached out and rubbed his thigh from knee to waist. She could not take her eyes of him. Fuck yes I'm going to enjoy this.............I DESERVE IT.

And it did.

The apartment was small but with a nice view, soft background music and a lovely smell coming from the kitchenette. He took her coat and threw it on a chair then stepped back and ran those eyes from top to bottom. A million butterflies churned and the knees went to jelly again. But she slowly straightened and stood tall and proud, her chest was proud and the nipples became hard and then the slow warm dampness came. O shit O god O fuck she thought.

The eyes held her and as he walked forward his hands reached out and caressed her breasts ............she was in a trance

He then moved their bodies together and mouths crushed in the most salubrious kiss tongues darting & swallowing . The kiss became fierce snogging and she just said to herself "GO"!

Groins rubbed and his hands roamed WOW she felt a fantastic hardening between his legs pushing into her groin. Mmmmm it had been so long.....it seemed like an eternity and she was very ready BUT he pulled back held her at arms length and slowly turned her around, hands on her bum and then a rear end cuddle with hands rising to cup and fondle her breasts and chest once again. Her eyes closed Ummmmmm Jeeeeesus.

Lets eat he said......... wine?

WHAT!!!!! "Well yes I suppose" she said getting her head together again.

It was mid-day and the wine before eating went to her head. The light meal was lovely (is there nothing this man can't do?) another wine and she was relaxed and she realised anxious.

He stood up came around to her chair from behind and nibbled her neck and his hands slowly proceeded down her front and cupped her breasts. She lent back and again swooned as he moved closer and she felt the hardening again. Don't let him down she said to herself.

As her nipples rose with fondling and gentle squeezing and then pulling harder she realised she wanted to get on with it.

He took her to his big soft lounge and took her into a passionate embrace. As the want and heat came out she was as affirmative as him and then became a little aggressive. His hands were all over her and he started to talk quietly to her.

"I love your hard body, I love your mature body, you are so sexy, older women are much better at sex and know how to stir me up (is that a challenge?). You feel terrific I want to see more". His hands slowly worked her top off and the bra and that chest was out and proud and he said "MAGNIFICO". His mouth attacked her breasts and nipples and her head flew back as she held him to her........... . "bite a little" she whispered.

Then it happened the hand was at her groin for a nanosecond she froze but then she just went easy and opened her legs. Oh what a feeling!!!!! and she new she had to do it and her hand reached for IT. It was really hard (it had been a long time) extending upwards and it was hot... her chest tightened and stomach lurched.

"Take it out" he whispered "I know you want to and you know what to do". She undid the clip at the top and the zipper came down. With her eyes closed she felt in and withdrew a magnificent prick out. Her hand was around it feeling its girth and then telescoped up and down realising it was long, she slowly bent her head and then opened her eyes. OH MY GOD nice and thick and about 9 inches...large but not grotesque and with a beautiful mushroom head. She just stared at it and ran her hand up and down. He kept at her breasts keeping the mood, she turned slightly and placed the second hand on it and he just whispered in her ear..."just perfect you are so good at that".

She looked up and realised the head had got a little bigger with a wide sensitive lip as she handled him. As their eyes met in a deep stare she again went into that trance and he said GO DOWN! She continued to stare and opening her mouth gave him another full passionate open mouth kiss.

Running out of breath she recoiled stared at him again....... he smiled that smile and she slowly moved from the lounge onto the floor on her knees and lowered her gaze to that magnificent prick standing up in all its glory and then she opened her mouth and went down. She just lost it, made love to it, worshipped it and gave herself little mini-cums as she fulfilled one of her fantasies. She licked, swallowed, opened, gave it a face massage and then stared at it once again. He whispered can you go right down"? She slowly shook her head.. ......she had never. Reading her mind he said "once in your life maybe you can..........you are very good at this .........don't you want to"?

She again loved it with her eyes then nodded and slowly went down again. She idolised it then slowly went as far as she could, about half way she thought, then pulled back a little, opened her throat and tried to take more. It slowly penetrated and she started to gag, she paused then opened wider and went another inch, his hands came to head, her nostrils flared as she breathed and then with a gentle push she went for it, I'm going to choke she thought, then with a slight movement the pressure eased as it went back and forth just little. Ummmm it is lovely she thought, this is very nice and she slowly but surely got into it. Her jaw and throat relaxed and she felt warmth between her legs, the movement became thrusts and then she lost it and went hard at it. She could do it she told herself. Give this man what he wants.

They built up speed and she visualised herself and said YES to herself make him cum. He did in bucket loads with a bountiful wail and groan ........music to her ears. She had never swallowed before but now it flowed and flowed. Slowly coming down she withdrew and he stared deep into her eyes.. "thank you ...you are lovely and so sexy". She felt very proud of herself. "Come to my bed" he said.

She stood with bits of cum around her lips he bent to her kissed her and licked her clean whilst he undid her jeans and lowered them (with some difficulty), the briefs came with them.

He pushed her back and she covered her tummy with her hands.

"Don't! he said, do not be ashamed of who you are, let me see you ..I want you, I want to fuck you. Do you want me to fuck you?"

She moved her hands away, slowly opened her legs and said "YES PLEASE".

Without waiting he just went straight to her cunt and started licking and sucking and tonguing. It was sudden and she didn't expect it so quick. She howled as the tongue went deep. Remembering a porn movie she had once seen she reached and drew her legs back at the knees, widening and surrendering. YES MORE DEEPER YES MORE YES DEEPER........She never used to verbalise but now just gave herself up. "Bite me a little" she whimpered and his teeth nibbled at her clit and lips, she came harder than she had ever cum before and started to whimper again. But he kept going and she never really stopped, she kept whimpering and started to demand MORE AGAIN MORE MORE MORE. His teeth became a little more aggressive and bit down on her clit again whilst two fingers had suddenly penetrated her cunt ... she went off again ...................... YES GIVE IT TO ME YES YES YES!

She was on a constant high and then there was the third finger just rubbing her arsehole not into it but just rubbing. The feelings were magnified 10 times and she arched her back and screamed.

GRRRRRRRR "make me come again" she yelled. O GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YES AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN and he got very vigorous and brought her to a shuddering multi-climax and she just kept whimpering.

She lay there panting with a contented mona-lisa smile. She opened her eyes looked into those eyes again then lowered hers slowly over his flat stomach and to that magnificent prick. Her eyes widened it had swollen beyond belief and she just stared at it for a long time. It was pulsing she reached out grabbed it and stared into his eyes again.

PIA69
PIA69
2 Followers
12