How Did It Happen?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD. FUCK ME TO DEATH. SHE DEMANDED.

I WANT THIS AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ME NOW AS HARD YOU AS YOU CAN.

More than once?

"Knees up" he said and she grabbed them and pulled them back.

He leant over her and as she looked down the mushroom came to her opening ..."how do you want it?"

"Fast and hard and deep ....fuck me hard". IN IT WENT TO THE BOTTOM.

She yelped but he held it to the hilt ......it felt like iron ...it had been a very long time....she should have done this sooner she thought. ARRRRUG, YESSSSS, FUUUUUCK ME....SO BIG...... SO LOVELY ..........I WANT MORE MORE PUSH IT!!

He then retracted agonisingly slowly ...it took forever to withdraw and it made her hungry for more UUMMMMM...."Ohhhh no I want it in and I want it hard" she demanded...it got to the opening and he paused. She opened her eyes and stared at him with lust, fierce lust, and challenged him .........she had come too far to be nice.......... "do it she said, and don't stop".....he rammed it back to the hilt ...she screamed YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Bang, bang, bang he went in/out, in/out, in/out pistoning hard and fast and for the first time in her life she screamed as loud as she could.FUCK ME!

"Harder, harder keep going she kept up the mantra, the mushroom head scraped the insides of her cunt and the ramrod kept pistoning, as it flowed with juices.

This went on for a long time he was magnificant and had stamina to burn. MORE MORE MORE AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN she yelled "what a prick give me more!"

She couldn't believe the size and strength but it was the mushroom head that sent her crazy as she threw her head back onto the pillow throwing it from side to side and then started to twist her arse and hips in a circle........YES GIVE ME MORE DON'T STOP.

Where did this come from? He thought as he stared down....... what a women........ he had won the lottery....there must be years of pent-up frustration and experience....he said to himself. I am going to make her scream louder, I am going to give her the fucking to end all fucking, she will not be able to walk home and then he raised himself on his haunches, lifted her legs over his shoulders stared at her, accepted the challenge and pushed deeper and harder yet again.

She howled like a banshee and then he bent into his work and pounded the living daylights out of her and all she did was stare at him and yell MORE MORE MORE FUCK ME AGAIN and then yelled with total abandonment ...MAKE IT HURT.

On it went, until finally his legs ached, his back tightened and he rammed it in further having bent her legs over her head, the final inch and a half and his balls went inside as well. She screamed again and for her first time she was squirting copious cum. He just let go and shot a fire hose into her as she wailed from screams then to moans and then whimpers, as her own series of climaxes slowly ran down. There was so much cum it oozed out and down her crack. She didn't care........WOW that was beyond incredible...THANK YOU she said to herself.

She lay flat on her back easing her back muscles and stretching her legs and relaxing her knees..... "Am I still alive she asked?"

He stood and peered down then leant over her with another open passionate mouth..."very much so" he said. His lovely prick relaxed downwards, was red and shiny but still large as she looked at it...it is beautiful she thought and that mushroom head WOW.

Is that all?

Robin looked at the time ..it was getting on but then remembered she did not have to go anywhere. She relaxed further and shut her eyes...am I dreaming?

"How are you going for time Aldo asked?" She snapped her eyes open ....."soon maybe but not just yet. Why? do you want me to go" "No-way you can stay as long as you like." Really? she asked with eyebrow cocked? Aldo just looked at her, I think I have created a monster he thought. "More wine?" Yes please".

He sat on the bed and slowly ran his hand all over her body. That is nice she thought taking a couple of sips because she was so dry. You have a great chest" he said she looked down and said "thank you" noticing her nipples extending and that warm feeling returning. Holding her drink in one hand she let her other hand slide over his thigh and towards his groin and she felt the tip. It was half-mast and mushroom was starting to swell. She stared down at it again ......it was the most beautiful prick (I wonder if I can get a toy like it?) She kept staring and it was like she was in love with the prick not the man. It rose again and she looked up at Aldo and down again, up again with a smile and down again. She raised her wine took a big mouthful and then descended onto the mushroom and bathed it in wine and slurped and licked and swallowed. As the wine dribble to the base and onto his balls she went under and sucked each in turn... yummy she thought ......the right was bigger than the left but who cares as she took both in at once. The prick had raised some 7 inches again but she new it got bigger and if she was going to do what they both new she was going to do, she wanted it at its maximum. As soon as the pool of wine at the base was gone she raised her head bent over the mushroom and pursed her lips making an initial tight entry and as it entered popping over rim she maximised the suction and he laid back and just sighed and said "it is the best". She again felt proud then retracted a bit then opened her throat inhaled and went down can she get 9 inches in again? YES!

He started to move and she felt him gather some rhythm but that is not want she wanted. She retracted all the way and demanded he lie down on his back. He did and it stood tall, thick and angry. With final suction she then straddled him and slowly but deliberately lowered herself upon it, sliding slowly to the bottom...they both moaned in unison..............she looked into his eyes and said "this one is for me" (Christ what was the previous he thought?). His hands went around her back and she leant forward and she opened her cunt lips as far as they would go then she squatted harder and then straightened. He was swollen, she was down on it and it was in as far as it would go. It had to be about 10 & half inches..........maybe it will swell some more she thought/hoped and she began the slow ride to ecstasy and hell in one long gallop. She winced as the longest penetration hurt a little but it was pleasant and she remembered her yelled words previously so she thought to herself "Robin you wanted a big natural cock to ride so get on with it". Then all hell broke loose.

GO ROBIN GO he yelled, "fuck me" he said, "slam me" he demanded, "ride the big horse" he yelled.

Her head went back, she was gurgling with the mixture of intense pain and inscrutable pleasure. She rode like the energiser bunny and cum kept drooling out of her as mini cum after mini cum hit continuously. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and she pinched her own nipples as hard as she could. Then he started to lift up and down. She went into her trance again and went on and on. She did not want to stop but from deep in her belly a new hot pleasure/pain feeling was starting, one she had never experienced. It gradually grew as he pummelled her and she slammed into him and continuously yelled "I want to be fucked" over and over again and then she said it again without thinking "do it... hurt me!"

The intensive explosive climax was building OH MY GOD she screamed and it built further he arched his back lifting his cock up into, up to her throat. She spread her legs and cunt as wide as possible and slammed down on the "horse". Again she was squirting GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,YESSSSSSSS MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE AGGGGGGGGGGGH.

She collapsed forward and momentarily passed out. Waking up he was holding her close cock still inside but agonisingly slowly receding. "Kiss me" he said and she opened her mouth and gave him the biggest sloppiest kiss of her life.

What a mess....you'll have to change the sheets........."my pleasure" he said.

She showered and he took her back to the pick-up point. "Please ring me again" he asked.

"That would be great and wonderful she said, but I don't think so. This was for me, a reward for being a good wife, but a once only. "

"Are you sure? he said you are fantastic and a fantastic fuck, the best I've ever had he" said. Her ego skyrocketed again.

"Thanks but I better not" and with one last deep and meaningful throat stretching kiss they parted.

"What a pity he said, just coffee maybe?"

"Maybe" she said and then realised that's how this started.

What if?

"OK he said, you have my number and oh by the way my cousin is coming for a visit from Italy in October. You would have liked him..... he is younger and is better endowed than me and very handsome......a sports wear model back home."

"I can't Aldo. Good by."

Flying home she closed her eyes and relived the day. She was very proud and not a bit guilty. It was a lifetime reward and that was it.

As she dreamed on she wondered will I be in town in October.......6 months away? She immediately felt damp between her legs.

Theend.

12