All Comments on 'How Did It Happen?'

by PIA69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
If

Being faithful is that fucking hard she needs to get a divorce, and now that she has started she won't quit. Writing good, not my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
once in a while

I disagree with the earlier comment. I feel it is a loving response to her nature. It may or may not happen again but age leads to mis-matches between couples. I see no reason why she shouldn't have "coffee" with the younger brother. It's not impossible that Paul would agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yea

I think she should get the right reward for being faithful like this. a nice divorce. cause usually a man at the age of sixty in 2009 has a health problem if he lost already the power to get hard. so she does not care. so why would her husband like to stay with a wife like her. and it does not matter if after one week or after 42 years it's just more disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No love. No Respect. No Marriage.

Sorry but when someone reaches 60 they don't suddenly become an oversexed slut. If there ever was a next time then the husband should know about it so that he can divorce her. What sort of stupid person thinks they can rewarded for being faithful by being unfaithful that is just plain stupid. Once is enough to ditch the selfish bitch the only husbands that agree to this nonsenes is are husbands on this site and sites like it. Of coures swinger,and wimps and swappers would leap at the chance to do this.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Way out there

Pure stroke story but putting it in Mature

subjects it strong analysis especially with respect to

the marraige and the effect of long experience. This story

would be more reasonable with young people being featured.

The sex was well apresented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Once in a while idiot comment!

The idiot that wrote the once in a while it's a womans nature obviously doesn't have any concience, the mariage vows specifically limit sex to your spouce and it breaks that legal contract when you cheat with someone else, even same sex cheating. It is one of the worst betral a man or woman can do to their partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous