How Did You Learn To Love Fellatio? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did want to, but it was all a bit too strange. She smiled and began to unbutton her blouse, remarking: "That's good."

We took off our clothes. Her nipple were like Peggy's, just on smaller breasts. As we were taking of our underpants, I murmured:

"He doesn't seem to have gotten the message yet."

"Oh, that's good; I like to start when he's all small. Hm-hmm! Like she told me he is."

I remembered that Peggy had told that her sister hadn't had an uncircumcised cock. I had something new for her, but hoped that wasn't the only reason she wanted to suck my cock.

She really, really wanted to. As soon as we were naked, she dropped to her knees and took him all in her mouth. While she fondled my balls, she sucked, and he got the message. Then she experimented with his foreskin, until it had slipped all the way back, but then she could experiment with rubbing his skin on his stiff shaft. I was kind of proud that I could let her do something she hadn't done before, also a little proud that he didn't come as soon as I expected, despite her so eager efforts, but when he did, my hips thrusting him deeper in her mouth, her moans seemed almost as loud as my groans and final grunts, when he spurted her mouth full. She moaned, wanting more. I had to hold her head still, but then suffer her tongue's touching my cock there, as it swilled my semen around in her mouth.

Finally, she drew her head back and licked her lips and looked up at me with satisfied expression and said:

"I told you I liked it as much as she does."

"At least! Don't know about 'liking' but you both sure do it good."

"'Cause I told her how."

"Just maybe, maybe you're both just natural-born talents."

"Okay, and maybe she has caught up with me on practice."

"It was just as good the first time. But now I want to see if your pussy is like hers, ... and tastes as good."

"Please!" she demanded with a grin and dropped back where she was kneeling, drawing her thighs up and letting them flop wide open.

I thought that seemed a little too "something," but remembered that Peggy was always aroused after sucking my cock. So of course her sister also was, and I had said the right thing, immediately telling that I wanted to lick her pussy.

Did it look just like Peggy's? It looked like it wanted to be licked, already moist. Did it taste any different? It just tasted so good – my second pussy! Before I really got going, she said:

"And then I'm going to stick it in and sit on you. She told me that he always wants to then."

She was right, but her saying that let me wonder if the other guys' cock weren't after they had licked her pussy. Bad luck guys, if yours aren't, I thought, and forgot about them, as I delighted in arousing her pussy, with as much success as with Peggy. Maybe my fingers had slipped more easily in her pussy, but they made her come with as many convulsions as Peggy. After her third orgasm, I was afraid that she wouldn't want to fuck.

But she did, only taking a couple of gasps and sighs more, before she sat up, and I lay back, my cock bobbing. She grasped it and began to move over me, muttering:

"I sure couldn't have taught you that; no one did it that good."

I wanted to believe that was an honest compliment, but wondered if she could have just been flattering me. Fuck! It didn't matter; she was guiding my cock into her pussy and sank down on it with a growling moan. Was it as tight as her sister's? But it could squeeze as hard. She looked down at me with a moan, and it squeezed it again. Could she make her pussy do that? When it clutched my cock a third time, and she more chuckled than moaned with a slight smirk, I thought that she must be able to do that. Then her pussy was still, and she shrugged and said:

"You must think I'm oversexed or worse. I'm just deprived. Oh, I love what Peggy and I can do together, but knowing what she does with you was getting frustrating. Hmm? Maybe I shouldn't have told her."

She began to twitch her hips on mine, making my cock move a little in her pussy. We both moaned.

"Glad you did," I replied and reached up and fondled her nipples.

She nodded, and I squeezed and twisted them, and she nodded again with encouraging moan, then murmured:

"I know, hers are bigger, but mine are just as sensitive."

For a few seconds, her hips continued to twitch, her pussy clutching a couple of times, then she dropped down over me, demanding:

"Suck them. We both like that, both ways."

Had Peggy told me that they sucked each other's nipples, I asked myself, beginning to suck and nibble.

"Harder!" she insisted, and I sucked harder, and her pussy clutched. Anything she wanted. After that nipple had had enough and then the other one had, she sat back up and began to twitch her hips again, smiling down at me. Anything she wanted; this was delightful, not too arousing, just delightfully arousing. Then she smirked and began to circle her hips on my cock – more arousing! I moaned and my cock twitched, and her pussy clutched. She grinned at her success, nodding and murmuring: "Good."

I nodded. Peggy had never done that. She kept that up for a while, making cock and pussy exchange their responses, while both of us exchanged moans. How long could my cock stand it, her pussy? Her eyes were half closed, and she had a very intense expression on her face.

"Oh fuck!" she suddenly exclaimed and drop down over me again, murmuring:

"I can't wait any longer."

Her hips rose and slapped down on mine, and we fucked! I dug my heels in blanket and rocked my hips up to meet hers. Sometimes I had thought that fucking Peggy had been almost desperate; fucking her sister really was! We were both groaning and grunting from our exertion. This wasn't "making love," we only wanted our orgasms.

I got mine, the sensations kind of lost in all the movement of our hips, but I had to continue to meet the slap of her hips down on mine. Finally, she also came – wetter slaps – and then collapsed on me, her pussy still clutching. She gasped and moaned. After several moans, she rocked her hips to extend her legs, and my cock slipped out. She snorted with a nod and lay heavy on me, our stomachs moving against each other as we recovered.

What the fuck, I thought, so I've done it all with her sister too, and so? She had wanted it, and how! I could only hope that it had been good enough for her.

Finally, she raised her head and shoulders and looked down at me with funny expression, then said: "Oh fuck! That was good. I needed that. Shouldn't say that, but I really wanted it."

She kissed me, not just with her lips, and my tongue was just as active. She raised her head and chuckled with wry smile and said:

"I guess most people kiss first."

"Um-hmm, but it would have seemed a little funny."

"It sure would have; I had already told you what I wanted to do."

"Well, I figured it out."

"Didn't seem like you minded."

"After you'd said that you like to suck my cock as much as she does?"

"I didn't say that, hadn't yet, but I do."

We chuckled. She got off me, and we sat up. We looked at each other and both shrugged. Without the physical contact, it all seemed a little strange. I grinned and said:

"She doesn't move her hips like you were."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! A girl has to have a couple of secrets!" she replied with a grin, then adding:

"Just don't tell her that you learned from me. I'm certainly not going to tell her – not just that."

We smirked and both glanced at our clothes. We put them back on without saying anything. She shook the car blanket and folded it, and we returned to the car. When the car was back on the road, I wondered about it all, wondering how it would end. I said the practical suggestion:

"You can drop me off somewhere I can walk home."

She nodded, but didn't say anything. Then after a couple of minutes, without looking at me she said: "Probably shouldn't say it: I would do it again."

She didn't look at me, and I didn't look at her. That was a lot less subtle than her saying that she liked to suck cock as much as Peggy did. It wasn't subtle at all. I remembered my stupid question in the car, and tried to sort out my thoughts and maybe my words before I said anything.

Maybe it hadn't really been so stupid, just seemed so at the moment; we had done what she wanted, and I certainly had enjoyed it too. But do it again? I almost chuckled at the thought that I could just ask: when, where? If that had occurred to me, I obviously wasn't thinking: no, we shouldn't; no, I don't want to. A blatant lie; of course, I would like her to suck my cock again, and to lick her pussy, and have her fuck me. I said what I could have immediately said:

"I don't know, if you want to."

She gave me a nice smile and said: "I don't know either."

Polite of her, I thought; she had just said that she wanted to. When, where, I asked myself, thinking that if she had found me in the mall – had she been looking for me, or had it all been by chance? – then she'd find me again, if she really wanted to. Maybe her "I don't know either" wasn't just polite, maybe she had recognized that "when and where" were big questions.

When she dropped me off, she gave me a very sweet smile and murmured: "Maybe."

We did. One morning, she called and said that Peggy and their mother were spending the day doing something and asked if she could come over. She did, and we did. Did I feel a little bad about having sex with her in my bed, where Peggy and I always did? A little, just a little.

The other time – we only did it three times – she called and said that she had an excuse to use the car. Of course, she knew when Peggy and I weren't going to be together. Probably that time, because Peggy was having her period. I left the house and she picked me up around the corner, and we went back to where we had been the first time.

Oh, it was good, of course, the sex, but a little forced. After we had done it all three ways, we were lying resting. Then she said that she just had to do it one more time and moved down to suck my cock. Of course, that was good, even better, because it took longer after I had already come twice, but her remark suggested that it would be the last time with us, and I didn't mind that.

At the end of the summer, Peggy and I went our individual ways. When we parted, we did kiss, very affectionately, thanking each each other for all we had enjoyed together.