All Comments on 'How Do We Look, Baby?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Completely one sided story

It appears the author is some type of woman's advocate for almost the entire story is written from her poor twisted mind and the reader has to endure her rampant paranoia as she plots to get back at her husband for a variety of failings and of course for an infidelity he hasn't committed. Her perfect story that she has concocted which requires her female friends and herself and her toy boy accomplice to perjure themselves with easily unravel in court. Her husband will bare the marks of his enslavement for their pathetic sex scene where the wife attempts to get her lost youth back. She is so stupid to realize that a lawyer can get a court order for her to be examined which would find not her husband's semen in her but her toy boys which certainly will not fit her concocted story. Heard to get fucked when she spent the night at her friends oh well another lie that died. In the end the husband should grant her fervent wish and that is to be divorced a mindless, delusional bitch like her is not fit to be married to anyone. Looking on the bright side with the divorce settlement money she will be able to fix her droopy middle aged breasts.

A word of caution for the Author for your second tale write one that is not completely slanted to one point of view or don't write another at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving Wives?

I don't think so. Stick to BDSM and Incest.Previous commenter had it right Totally one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what agenda are u trying to push here

maybe its just, one person does bad so another has to do bad

pure unadultrated BS

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was bound to upset the trolls!

If it had been the other way round they'd have accepted and said that's exactly what the bitch deserved. They're not only dumb and nasty on here - they're also a bunch of fucking hypocrites!

For a first effort, that was absolutely brilliant. Good grammar, no real spelling errors and a well-told, well-paced story. The only ones who'll give it less than five* are those failing to deal with their own issues - or those with dicks and bellies to match the husband in your story. You'll get flamed and your score will be low - but don't take any notice of that - you're a good writer and a good story-teller. Keep that standard up and I'll look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no reason?

To the long winded lawyer who commented previously. The husband was cheating. Not that two wrongs make a right, but he was committing adultery he was far from innocent.

As to all the court details. If this were a law and order episode maybe you're right. But this is an erotica tale designed for tittilation, not to be realistically accurate. There is a spirit behind these stories where they are designed for escapism.

If I had to realistically think of this I thin Greg doesn't go to the cops out of pride. Ever dealt with them? Their assholes, try sitting in a room of cops and detectives and explain you watched some guy fuck your wife they would humiliate him worse than Brenda did.

I thought the story was decent enough. A bit rough for my taste with the collar, but it was interesting to see it all skewed to make the wife the veangeful one, not the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can't say he didn't deserve it, but she's as fucked up as him. Just totally wrong on a hundred million levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hubby was wrong but....

Wife belongs in jail after that episode. Someone said it two wrongs dont make a right. She is evil incarnate. Revenge but WTF!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
New Low

Lovecraft has hit rock bottom with this story. It REALLY sucks!

greenoniongreenonionover 11 years ago
Different

Hot, well written - 5*

hermie55hermie55over 11 years ago
most negative comments come from anonymous.

This is a story, not real. It was written for reading pleasure. That said, it was fun reading this. The woman cuffed him in a chair and made the prick watch. She got some revenge and he had to see it all, at least it was done in front of him and not behind his back like he had done to her. Very nice read. And you whining anonymous guys, stop reading if you don't like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT A FUCK PIG

I HAVE A SPECIAL FOR CHAD AND FUCK PIG FROM GREG'S POINT OF VIEW , A 6 FOOT HOLE 50 POUNDS OF LIME AND 50 POUNDS OF LYE 50 GALLONS OF WATER FUCK PIG AND 8 INCHES OF CHAD UP FUCK PIG'S ASS REVENGE GREG IS SWEET IF KAREN GETS IN THE WAY STUFF HER IN ALSO. it's all about equity isn't it.you story is pussy puss and has none as true 0 for story line and way too much descriptive sex at the end pussy puss. do better next time and remember REAL MEN GET AHEAD NOT EVEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One for the ladies!

Hot hot hot LC! About time we girls got some payback in this cesspool for women rights known as Loving Wives. I agree with the comment that if it was Brenda tied and collared you'd have a 100 bitch deserved it remarks. Instead Brenda got payback and the fucking of a lifetime!

Also I want to give you credit for that final line "How did we look baby" actually had an air of sadness to it, that caught me off guard. Nice touch. 5 stars and one finger to the "real men" who post as anymouse.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Angry Woman's Fantasy

May your issues be resolved easier than this diatribe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Personal Preference

I prefer when its the guy getting revenge. For me, its more enjoyable, but that's probably because I'm a guy.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
funny

When tales are about btb the anon crowd of fox news types cheer when hubby has wife sent to mexican whorehouse,infected with aids,bankrupt them,do things that are illegal that is okay, because she is a cheating slut.Fatso treats wife like shit,humiliates her in their own be,and she is.evil.She didn't hurt him particularly,she turned the tables on him,abd suddebly the cheating swine is a victim,please.As far as finding proof a good hot shower would prob mask evidence of. chad fucking her, not that it would matter,he cheated first.Typical double standard,man cheats and he is a stud asserting his rights,woman does it is a slut who should burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit

big shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PROOFREAD !

I am a guy and it is nice to see a little female revenge. There are way too many men who think of marriage as ownership instead of partnership. You'd think you was a bunch of ragheaded arabs!

Now, I downgraded the work for the same old reason, being it is full of typo type errors that a spell checker usually doesn't find because they come through as words. Not the right word, but a word. PROOFREAD YOUR WORK !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Well written and interesting.

You seem to have struck a cord with the redneck pigs in the crowd. They want to burn the bitch even when she's in the right.

Keep writing in this category, you done good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YES

I'm a guy and I love, like and respect women and I would like to compliment this writer for a switch on revenge conduct!

I have been quite fortunate in being picked up by many women in my travels, nice, educated, mischevious and adventerous women and I have to add - asshole, know it all, loudmouth smart guys that hustle cheaply and brag to their buddies - I have NO USE for them so...obviously, I enjoyed this story!

GOOD for her!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a different and satisfying story! Oh, I also like it when a guy is screwed over and hubby gets back at her.

Thanks again for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How did we look baby?

Like walking corpse.

Although she was the wounded party what she did was equally wrong if not more so. The fact she did this and was then going to steal his money in court would mean that Greg would have every right to get revenge on her if he so chooses. Just a thought but in a few weeks time when Chad is found half beaten to death with his super penis smashed to a bloody pulp and Gregs "slut" gives him an airtight alibi I wonder if the fat bitch will want to stay with or if she will spread her legs for the next man that looks at her twice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Way to go lady

Thats just what an asshole like that deserved. You it did it right and got the sex and love making a lady like you deserves. Makes me wish I was Chad, to be with a lady that knows whats she wants and tells the man how she wants if.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Story Telling*****

A complete story with some HOT!! sex now that's something you do not get everyday on Liteotica. Thanks for sharing. Hope this is the first of many!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Loved it @Anon 'one-sided'

Great revenge story! Hard to find a 20 year old guy with his shit so straight, plus abs and a donkey-dick...at least he mows for shit...cutting down her tomatoes!

Anon 'one-sided'. She had the video of Hubby and his prosti. His wrist-marks could be self-inflicted. Don't know where you live, but unless it is Abu Dhabi, FAT chance in getting a court order to get a rape-kit done on a woman who is NOT claiming to be raped! And where no evidence of ANY other crime is present. (Sorry, but adultery is NOT a crime in most civilized countries!) Also, agree with comment that it would be additional humiliation for Hubby to report to the police being forced to watch Sweetie get voluntarily reamed by an indefatigable young man. The cops would be calling in all their buddies and rolling on the floor with laughter, asking him to repeat the 'best' parts!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All bullshit

If the husband has money, the wife and boy toy will be dead in a month. He would not let her take it. The court would not give it because the husbad and wife are whores. You might be a good writer, but what you wrote here is all bullshit. Think about it. She tied and gagged a man and held him against his will. Jail, jail, jail for the stupid bitch.

user110user110over 11 years ago
pretty good

i always like it when the humiliated gets some payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH WOW

For the first time of reading ANY story on this site, 6 pages effortlessly held my attention! I absolutely LOVED this story and will soon be bookmarking your submissions page so I can read the rest!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
thousands of views, 1 favorite

tells you something huh, fuck'em both

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun read

Really enjoyed the story. For once a woman gets revenge on the jerk of a husband.

However, not one of your better efforts technically speaking. Several dropped letters and missing words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was ok...

It was ok. He got what he had coming for acting like an ass and cheating on her, but tying someone up and holding them against their will is never a good idea, not to mention it's illegal and can get you some major prison time, Other than that, it was a pretty good story. I'll be watching for more. Have a nice day!

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Easy 4

I liked the story-line, to a point. A well-crafted revenge on the cheating spouse tale is satisfying at some level, and this was that. I enjoyed your pace (6 pages seemed to pass swiftly), and the use of dialogue demonstrated a high level of skill. I also like a little erotica in my Literotica, and this had that, too (unlike so many other revenge-type stories).

Another commenter said it: this story reads like the ultimate fantasy for an unhappily married/divorced middle-aged woman with an ax to grind. That said, it works on different levels. God knows I've fantasized about a number of hot cougars when I was in Chad's position; to have a perfect justification to close the deal would have been a dream come true.

Constructive criticism time.

3 things didn't work for me very well. First, I thought the sex was almost hot, but certainly not scorching. Not sure why, maybe because the focus kept coming back to poor, bound Greg. I found his inclusion in the on-going tryst to be distracting and unsexy. That's just me, I guess.

Second and third are closely tied together., Greg acted like such a total asshole. And, the wife was so desparate for him, seemed to love him so much (couldn't figure out why, exactly, considering the picture painted), then turned on a dime into, well, torture mode. I get turning on him, I actually had a harder time justifying her love for him, since the story gave us such a negative picture of him.

So, while there was good character development in the sense of who these people are now, there is not enough of who were they, how did they get here. I understand that this is a short story, but without a more complete picture, I have a hard time caring about either character very much. So, the depth of her pain at his betrayal is only really revealled, to me, by the extremity of her reaction. I could not relate to her, because I didn't understand where her love for him (and therefore her pain for his betrayal) came from. Get me?

Still and all, the quality of writing and interesting storyline and pretty hot sex make this an easy 4 all day. I'll read more of your stuff. Thanks for the brave foray into LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent read

i'm not a big fan of the revenge stories. They all seem ridiculously implausible. This was, by far, the best one I've read.

First, the dialogue in the argument scenes at the beginning was very good. Very real and authentic sounding.

Second, the scene on the lawn was particularly effective. It was completely realistic.

Because I'm not a fan of the genre, I didn't particularly enjoy the revenge sex scene. That said, her rubbing chad's cum on her husband's face at the end was a very nice touch.

As for the negative comments defending the husband, just ignore those folks. Forget about the fact that he cheated on her, the abuse he gave her on the lawn was itself ample justification for everything she did afterward.

Very nice job. Thanks for the hard work that obviously went into this story.

(by the way, I'm a guy and I watch Fox news. We're not all, or even mostly, woman-hating tools like the hateful losers that posted comments berating you or the wife in your story.)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
For a category you are not familiar with, you did quite a good job.

You certainly can write a good story.

I do agree that it's not one of your better ones, but it had the emotions there, and I enjoyed that there was some payback.

I could'nt believe the tirade Greg made on the front lawn, but I do feel the flirting was an unwise action for Brenda.

Lovecraft, you did a remarkable job in an unfamiliar category.

MoheekoMoheekoover 11 years ago
it seems like...

everything you write FUCKING ROCKS!!!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I have no problem accepting her revenge, and it was absolutely justified. But the no prep anal sex and the subsequent direct shift to vaginal and oral was a huge turn off. Oh well never mind it's all part of the fantasy world of porn. And most of the sex was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thankfully I rated it before reading some of the comments below which are inane.

delightdawndelightdawnover 11 years ago
Oh MY

Don't usually read this category and someone told me that I might find your stuff not to my liking, I love a challenge. Well this particular one was definitely well liked. I few minor typos but no biggie. Story line was good, sex was hot - I think I have to move on to some more of yours. THANKS.

Belongs2BethBelongs2Bethover 11 years ago
Truly Great

This story kept my attention the whole time. The character development was truly superior. You really get inside Brenda's head as the vents unfold and the psychology is impeccable. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Job

A very good job at laying out the ground work for revenge, just the right amount of pages so it didn't turn into boring.

Lee2012Lee2012over 11 years ago
There in..

...is the epitome of "Hell hath no fury..." Would have enjoyed a paragraph two about divorce court

Lee

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

seems like all the people writing the negative remarks are infidel and are worried sick they might get the same treatment from their wife. As for the story well written apart from some grammar mistake was fun to read. don't let the critics bother you & keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
freaking awesome.

The best story i had ever read... Way to go mate.. Kept me on my knees all along.. The picture so vivid and clear.. Dont care about the grammar miss.. 8 was freaking awesome.. Would have been good if you mentioned about the divorce settlement.. The husbands regret followed by another session of crazy fucking in the house bought from gregs money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great job as usual

Looks like you hit the hot buttons on some lurkers who don't have the guts to leave their names. As you know the rough stuff isn't my cup of tea but you do it well. I thought it was a bit over the top in places and there was one spot where you lost track of whose cock was in her mouth. Needs editing but you know that.

Here's where you got Greg's cock in her mouth while he was wearing the ball gag.

Damn that sounded good! I popped GREG'S cock from my mouth and again looking over at Greg made a show of sliding my tongue up and down his long hard shaft. Wrapping my lips around the side of his cock I slid my mouth back and forth. Chad turned my head and opening my mouth, I let his shove his cock into it. I remained still as he slowly pumped his dripping prick in and out of my mouth, then taking his other hand, I put it on my head and taking him deep, held him there.

Five stars and congrats on third place in the winter contest.

Glad you're still at it.

John E. Jay

Johnejay@johnejay.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge is a bitch

And when he comes for them they'd better watch their backs. They went overboard and might not survive the aftermath of their stupidity. Funny what you'll do if you back is flat against the wall. Watch your back bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

I found this story by accident, but I have to say that I've been in Chad's place. Found out the lady's husband had not only been cheating on her, but beating her. We decided to get back at him in a way that made this one look a bit tame, all things considered. It was fucking awesome, though! The look on his face when I came in his wife's cunt, and he had to watch my babymaker impregnate her! Fucking PRICELESS!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 11 years ago
And BOOM!

you nailed it. great job. excellent story. poor old Greg - ha-ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BTB

A nice burn the bastard story.

indianlionindianlionover 10 years ago
great story

Amazing story.... That ass hole got real punishment for cheating wife. If i was in chads place i would kick in his pethetic pennis.. Brenda's judgement is right (ofcourse its your's) however great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loathe and detest stories of cheating fuck slut whores

they are the lowest of the low and should be kicked in to the gutter where they belong or - better still - have a bullet put between their cheating eyes...low life scum sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The fuck slut whore in this case was the husband.

And he got what he deserved for being a cheating male slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry, just not it

Now, if she had used his money already to set Chad up in his own apartment, sent the video of cheating husband to his co-workers and bosses, and had the little girlfriend there for the confrontation, it might have been revenge.

All she got was a one night stand with a neighbor and a nasty court case.

How does her having a brief encounter with a younger guy cause any consequences for the wayward husband? How does it improve her standing and future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Probably the meanest revenge story I've ever read. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved this story...simple as that. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chad took the cuffs off and left

Greg called the Police and while he waited he drained all their accounts, cancelled the credit cards and cell phone and waited. He had the Police bag and tag all the evidence. The sheets were bagged as they had Chad's DNA on them mixed with his wife's. The handcuffs were tagged and bagged as they had Chad's fingerprints on them and Greg's skin and DNA. Chad was arrested when he got home. He still had her DNA on his dick. The Police arrested his about to be ex-wife when she got to Karen's. She had Greg's DNA all over her. False imprisonment, assault, battery and kidnapping. Chad rolled over on wifey in exchange for a lighter prison term. She went to jail for years and years. Greg kept all the marital assets as his ex-wife had been convicted of a felony and lost her rights. I wonder how she thinks her plan worked out? Dumb ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What an absolutely stunning story....that was awesome....one of the best ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this story!

I really enjoyed the slow-burn style of this story as opposed to the one-shot, quickly get-off, style. Both styles have their place but for this story the slow build was perfect.

I especially enjoyed this revenge story having come from a slightly similar situation as "Brenda" in that my first husband kept thinking he deserved someone "better" than me, that I wasn't good enough for him in general and especially in bed (I was young & inexperienced--he was my first and only). He was a fool. He too had a little dick and was a 2 minute wonder at best, but I loved him enough to marry him in spite of that and was fully committed to him. Like most young couples at that time, we were learning together how to please each other. He left me (for the 3rd time) in what he decided was to be a temporary separation to "teach me a lesson" on how grateful I should be to have him. When he figured I had surely learned my lesson and suffered his absence enough, he benevolently decided to take me back again. This caused me to FINALLY realize he was not worth it and I decided to end the marriage. 2 weeks later I met the man who was to be my future husband and true love. We just celebrated out 22nd anniversary. Our appreciation of and for each other has made this a truly blessed union. His love and devotion have taken me far beyond just liking sex, to LOVING it! As a result, I give the best fucking blow-jobs ever to the man of my dreams, who is truly a great lay and as a result taught me to be the same. My husband has the biggest smile on his face when I'm pleasuring him. That could have been my first husband. But now that loser is on his third wife, bankrupt and miserable. Oh well, his loss... I think I'm going to go give my husband an "I love and appreciate you blow-job" now. Your story reminded me of how lucky I am to have him in my life. Thank you for writing it.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
That was Fucked Up

I think that was a bit more than getting even. Tying the poor bastard down, and putting an electric zapper on him to keep him watching... just wow. I mean he was a pig, but wow. Idk, maybe I'm just too fluffly, lol. It was a good story but I just felt it was taken a bit to the extreme 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Lots of stories where the women are the ones in the wrong and the husband gets revenge. Refreshing to have the tables turned here. Even if it was a little over the top, a fun effort.

Bret_HarteBret_Harteover 9 years ago
Justified Cuckholdry

I don't normally like stories where a wife abuses her husband with insults, restraint, nudity and humiliation, but in this story the husband, Greg, earned all of it. The story is great until the final paragraphs. However, the ending is a bit weak.

The protagonist should never tell an evildoer, what he/she is going to do next (Call the police, tell your wife/boss/family, or where you are going). Several of these errors occur in the following paragraph:

ā€œ"Anyway, I'll be staying with Karen and you better not come by there. The next time I see your face is going to be in court, Greg, and that cute little video Chad made for me is going to be all I need to get anything I want. This?" I pointed at him. "Will all be denied. Chad and I will claim this never happened and I already have Holly lined up to say I was with her all day today. You can try telling people what I did, but no one will believe you. Chad's going to take the cuffs and gag and collar from you when we're done.ā€

Since Brenda was the wronged party, she should have stayed in the house, and either enslaved Greg there, or forced Greg to make other arrangements while he still had most of his assets tied up in the house and her fancy car. Why should he get to live in style, rather than his victim? She should have secured their joint assets, and had either a divorce or alternate lifestyle contract to present to Greg, after giving him his just desserts.

Hopefully, she used padded cuffs, so as not to leave abrasions on his wrists and ankles (which would be evidence of Brenda's "show)" to add to her deniability of her actions.

or

Brenda should have placed Greg in a locked chastity tube, and informed him that they would remain married, until she decided otherwise (usdo). However, Greg would no longer have a sex life with her, nor with anyone else (usdo). Brenda and Greg should swap cars, so he has the second ā€“ class car, befitting his new role in life. Greg would be required to do the yard work, so that Chad would have more time to pleasure Brenda.

Of course, with his generally poor overall fitness condition, and all of the reminder shocks, I figured Greg was going to go into cardiac arrest by the end of the revenge sex scene, and be DOA by the time the ambulance crew arrived, leaving Brenda with everything, unless the shock collar left evidence of its use and contribution to his death.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
but then

I stayed at Karen's place the next week and was surprised I hadn't heard from Greg at all, I was expecting a phone call. I wasn't sure if he would go ape or be sorry but not hearing anything was just annoying. I checked the bank accounts to make sure he didn't clean them out and split the money into my own account to safe guard the finances. The next weekend I went home with Karen and brought her hubby Jack for safety. I parked outside on the drive in case I needed to leave in a hurry and entered a quite house which appeared unchanged since I left but no Greg. The bed was a mess and the room stank from Chad and my efforts, Karen just looked at me with a little more than disgust on her face. There were no dirty dishes and the light on the message machine was flashing as it held 30 messages. The first few where from Greg's work wondering where he was, followed by a few very angry ones from his boss telling him to get to work or call in. I didn't listen to them all as Jack was yelling for me to call 911 and Karen came running into the kitchen crying and grabbing for the phone. I slowly walked down the hall to the garage where Jack had opened the garage door and was coughing his lungs out on the driveway. Holding my breath I run thought the garage getting a glimpse of a body in the front of Greg's BMW, it was Greg and he wasn't moving. I was standing on the driveway in shock with Karen holding me tight when the paramedics arrived followed by the Police and who knows who else. It seemed like hours sitting at the dining table with a woman detective relaying the last days of my life with my deceased husband. I had no tears just anger at the bastard coward wimping out and topping himself but that was to change in the days to come. Once every one had left I sat alone wondering what to do now. The next week Chad turned up to mow the lawns but was very quite he was very sorry about everything and hoped I was alright. He suggested I get someone else to do the lawns from now on as he was feeling guilty about Greg, I told him don't be, Greg got what he deserved, Chad just turned and walked away shaking his head.

Reality bite a few weeks later when the bills started arriving the funeral would have cost a fortune so I had him cremated and flushed him down the toilet but even then the bastard left a mess in the bottom of the pan that I had to remove and throw out in the rubbish. Good hindrance. Then came the call from the bank please transfer some money as there is insufficient funds to pay the mortgage. What money, the BMW was towed apparently he still owed money on that. Then the killer the life insurance wouldn't pay out on suicide so no $500k payout but at least I got his $100k work retirement fund but that couldn't pay off the house so that was sold or actually the bank sold the house. Now I'm living in a small but nice apartment, looking for any job that a 42 year old woman with little qualifications can do. I am tossing up between waitress and packing shelves. Things didn't work out as well as I had planned probable because I hadn't had a plan to start with. What was I thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

but did you need six pages for what a 3 page story would suffice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

A really stupid story. I was hoping that Greg or someone proved that the video chad showed wifey was photo shopped version it wasn't greg. Chad was with his aunt not because his father abused his mother but because Chad abused his mom and they had to get him out of the house. The police investigation of the suicide revealed that greg had ligature marks on his wrists and electronic burns on his neck. Wifey didn't have to worry about money because she was arrested for kidnapping false imprisonment assault when chad copped a plea and turned states evidence. It seems chad was looking for a way to fuck her. And did he ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sure are a lot of misogynists on literotica.

Why shouldn't what is sauce for the gander also be sauce for the goose?

I am sure that if the genders were reversed this story would be rated at least 4.7!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stories, too much repetition.

This comment is not just about this story in particular but about most of your stories. Most of your stories have the exact same sequence of events, it is almost like you copied and pasted all of the sex portions amongst them. Other than that they are well written and very imaginative, I have read all you have up to this point in time and enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not up to your standards

Humiliation and revenge, really isn't your best style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If this wasn't up to your usual standards, I really must read the rest of your stories!

I don't like cheating, so I don't usually bother to read stories about it. But, if cheating there must be, then this is the way to handle it.

brushupbrushupabout 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I really enjoyed your story a slow build up and a bit of background story is always more erotic than a straight bang , well done

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 9 years ago
The best weapon...

To use against a dickhead is one that he helped to forge himself.

Greg got everything he deserved and has nobody to blame but himself.

5*

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
5*****

loved it. greg got what he deserved. good for brenda.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Cheating is cheating, no matter who cheats...

Cheating is cheating, no matter who cheats...He cheated so she got her revenge...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it when a woman gets the revenge

on her cheating husband!! And vise versa

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
The Best

Perfect revenge!

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Revenge...

Revenge must always be served to the cheaters...man or women...3*

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
how anyone could give this one less than 5*

Is beyond me. Loved every word.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 9 years ago
Reminds me of that old saying...

I'm not a fan of cucktales, but this wasn't even close to a cucktale. This was a hefty dose of revenge, plain and simple. Hubby brought it down on himself by cheating and basically rubbing Wifey's face in it. Could there be legal ramifications? Hell yeah there would be if this were real life. Doesn't matter, though. This is FICTION. LOL

Yep, it definitely reminded me of that old saying:

"Heaven has no rage, like love to hatred turned, nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorned." - William Congreve (The Mourning Bride)

5 Big Stars

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago
i had to put this phone down

This story was fire!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excuse

It was inevetable the way she was flirting she was going to fuck Chad anyway. She just had an excuse to save face. He probably started cheated just due to the fact that she assumed his slut cheated on him based on her flirting. His action were a way to fight back. The way you set up the husband was cliche' and weak. If he was not getting hard for wife, he was not getting hard for his girlfriend. The biology of it would just not add up. Also the man would not have weeped like a bitch after the distain he already showed his wife. Maybe after when he realized he would have to give the bitch money while she did nothing, but during lets be real not a fuck would be given.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
What's Good For the Goose Is...

Or,what goes around cums around! Karma can be such a bitch!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
HOT

This was a DAMN GOOD STORY. Well worth the 5 stars I gave it. I'm not into all those cuckold stories but it is plain that this wasn't one of them. It was absolutely one hell of a revenge story there ever was placed on here. The good ole fat-assed husband got everything he deserved. As far as the story goes, it was VERY WELL written. You my friend have one hell of an imagination. and are a good story writer/teller. Again a damn good job I'm hoping that any of your other stories are as well written. It was entertaining, And well....... pretty damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
same as a couple other stories

you need to get different descriptions for the characters and what they say

newfield1981newfield1981about 8 years ago
DONE RIGHT!!!

If you have to write a "Loving Wives" story, THIS is how you do it. You gave us all the reason in the world to root for Brenda and Chad. And we still got to enjoy the reluctance of it all! Been reading your stuff for couple of years now, dont know how i missed this one. Off to read some more!

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
Looking Great

Thanks for the story, great writing, very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Trash-1

myassisdraginmyassisdraginalmost 8 years ago

Wish there was a follow up of the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your 5 went to to a 2 with the violence against the asshole "husband"

Non consensual drugging and restraint are bad enough (felonious duh) to negate the HUGE amount of sympathy I had for the wife, but using the shock collar is much worse. (BTW it would have been kind of funny if hubby got smacked by the neighbor during the yard confrontation)

This was a cold blooded assault on a jackass by the wife and neighbor. The classy and proper way to show him how poorly he compares to the neighbor is to film it and send it to him. BTB, but don't go all stupid with the violence.

Oldbearswitch, disgusted with how dabblers use the tools of BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hated it

Why , because this writer is a pure , unmitigated Asshole of the highest order. He loves to talk shit about the readers of this category .

He's the biggest two faced Asshat that posts on Literotica.

1* cause that's as low as it will allow me to vote

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Excellent story

LC, when you do a btb story you don't play. Lol

I'm a simple man when it comes to cheating, if you're going for revenge go all the way. You definitely did that, and I enjoyed it completely.

Nice to see a btBastard tale.

Thank you for writing. Oh, and 5 stars.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 7 years ago
Reading some of the previous comments, I guess ....

.... I should not be surprised that a percentage of Literotica's readers are whiny misogynists. I even saw a poorly written death threat (anonymous, of course).

For me, though, this was a tale of just recompense served hot, and an obvious 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From a female's POV

He cheated, just walk away, I would have better things to do with my time than spend it in jail for assault and illegal restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A VILE AND DISGUSTING STORY

IF SHE WANTED TO GET BACK AT HIM FOR CHEATING SHE DID NOT NEED TO TORTURE HIM...WOULD HOPE HE GOT BACK AT BOTH OF THEM AND SHOT THEM...OR BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM BOTH...

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
So awesome!

Oh so good. He brought this onto himself. Trying to make her leave, spending savings on a BMW, belittling her, and never fully satisfying her for 20 years.she made a good decision, he is a possibility that deserved what he got. Loved the Revenge.

As always you paint a great story, easy to read, and doesn't bog down. More after would be good, but so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I wouldn't have wanted to be him, quality revenge story. Pretty sure my wife would conjure something like that. Hell hath no fury ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Dearest wife. Dead is dead. See you in hell. 1

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
Delightful read!

I'm not a fan of shock collars, even in fiction, but this shithead deserved one.

Great character development, and a neat skewer at the end. Overall, I thought it was well-written, despite what the annonys said. If they don't like it, let them write their own stuff so we can snipe at them, too.

For a story written four years to the day ago, this one has stood the test of time, and will continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

This is the first story I've read in this category and it is the best story I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

U go girl! I'm so happy for u! Did and Chad ever get married or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Good for her. This story ends here , nowhere else to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT Sex / Shitty People

Really good as a stroker story!

Really bad examples of human beings!

I would NEVER want to ever run across these trashy people! No where,no time,no way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugly story, badly thought out.

Chad will be the first one arrested. After he leaves with the cuffs and things, Greg called the police. When they arrived he told them his version of what happened. Guess what? Greg had the ligature marks from the cuffs, Chad's DNA and his wife's DNA on his face. Once they arrested Chad and took the cuffs, gag and other evidence, Chad rolled over for a better deal. Kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery and sexual assault. Chad didn't want to spend his life in prison. After he rolled over Brenda was arrested and told her story. Holly was brought in immediately and told the truth since she was looking at jail time as an accomplice. So Brenda had no alibi. You see where this is going? Brenda went to jail. The video she had was taken by the Police and no one ever saw it. Brenda was convicted and spent years in prison as Big Bertha's Bitch. Greg keep all the money and other assets in the divorce since Brenda had been convicted of several felonies and continued to fuck anything he wanted.

Your ending was just ludicrous.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...