All Comments on 'How Do We Look, Baby?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

This hits a lot of good spots concerning revenge. The response was technically illegal? Nobody cares. It’s fiction. But it’s nice to think about. Aside from hubby’s disrespect towards his wife, it was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ugh, ass-to-pussy, muy malo

Hot hot hot, other than that, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This little fun revenge just got Brenda and Chad a feee trip to prison for 10-20years for drugging Greg with prescription drugs, false imprisonment, battery in multiple accounts, use of a deadly weapon with the dog collar, as well as conspiracy to do all this as it was a planned affair. Too over the top and completely foolish of her. This more than just revenge.

nogravynogravy2 months ago

One of the best. "Nuff said. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

payback is a bitch !!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Hopefully, she remembers to wash his face off. It would kind of shoot a hole in the "never were together" argument if there was cum from both of them on his face.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

So what drugs will be found - sleeping pills - nothing inappropriate with that. Will padded cuffs leave that many marks? An will the shock collar leave any marks - I don't know . . . and I don't care! It was a great story. Would I like to have seen a little more of Greg's fall, maybe have him lose his house and job and slut, well, . . . sure; he certainly deserved all the events that happened to him. Who's to say he would have been smart enough to preserve DNA evidence?

Would give it more than 5 stars if I could despite the proofreading errors. Really, " watching his long cock sliding in and out of my cock" was a bit distracting.

HopelessRomantic1967HopelessRomantic19675 months ago

You need an editor. Seriously. At one point you wrote that she was sucking or fucking Greg's dick when it was in fact, Chad's. The Chad said she sucked hid dock straight from her ass when he had in fact "shoved it back into my sopping wet pussy ... [and given it] several more savage pumps. Your stories are hot but rife with errors which detract from their quality.

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

Great story, fun to read. Some of you fools take this way too seriously. Write your own stories if you don't like what you're reading.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Greg, the perfect asshole husband, dripping clichés, and Brenda, the housewife that seeks love and appreciation and, despite how shitty the husband treats her, tolerates it more than any reasonable person should. Chad sees right through the bullshit and is actually quite wise for his age (that surprised me, I thought he was just some typical kid at first).

What I find hard to believe is this asshole Greg, clearly not that much of a catch anymore and with a nice fat gut and man boobs, plus apparently a small dick, somehow scores a young hot little whore that's all over him and wants to be with him. If you're gonna throw something implausible into the story, at least give us some explanation as to how it came about.

The revenge was just simply... beautiful. One of the best I've read about. Even that sad little moment of reminiscing when she looks at the photo at the very end was so perfect. It was brutal when she decided to give Chad anal (her anal virginity no less) - the one thing Greg wanted from her and never got. Damn that had to fucking sting. And not just for her ;) I think Greg is a broken man after this. Though he brought it on himself. I think Chad should have finished in her pussy then Brenda should have splayed herself open in front of Greg as all the cum dripped out. The ultimate fuck you ending.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Very well-written and and a really, really fun read!! Great job!! Thank you!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Forgot to mention that I was pleased to read that you had a proofreader, but after reading the story, I think your proofreader should refrain from jacking off while reading and concentrate more on correcting the numerous errors that still remain.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

You write splendidly, but I have mixed feelings about revenge particularly an unlawful variety. The sex was hot and, for erotic fiction, just that-erotic. Maybe Greg had cameras in the room. Wouldn’t that be a twist if he reversed the play and got back at Brenda and Chad?

lovecraft68lovecraft689 months agoAuthor

Hey Matthew, stick to you garbage BTB stories, you know, the ones where anything a "man" does to a woman is okay and justified? Get help for your cold male insecurity...or don't, its more fun to piss incels like you off.

mattenwmattenw9 months ago

An author who tries to expose men but fails because his stories are unbelievable.

In this story, a humiliated woman tries to get revenge in the stupidest possible way. She makes herself vulnerable and in reality would go to prison for a long time.

Her husband only has to go to the hospital to take a drug test and it will be discovered that he has been drugged. A DNA test of the semen his wife smeared on his face will confirm that the neighbor's son was the sperm donor, and the scraped wrists will reveal that he was tied up against his will.

The sexual assault and violence that his wife inflicted on him would in reality lead to a prison sentence of no less than 10 years. The divorce would be decided in his favor. So all the revenge is for nothing. And the idiotic statements of anonymous commentators that it is fantasy do not resolve the fact that fantasies also have to be credible otherwise they are SiFi stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An excellent story, somewhat spoiled by poor proof reading I appreciated her revenge, her jerk husband deserved everything he got and more.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

quote watching his long cock sliding in and out of my cock unquote

That would be something to see

MCRider2525MCRider252510 months ago

Awesome! Once again, outstanding attention to detail. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Technically good, a well thought out and entertaining plot and all from the woman's perspective for a change. This really is an excellent first try.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Look at all the people on here getting all technical with the legalities and bs, instead of seeing it for what it is: a pornographic revenge tale. Most of the people bitching are probably the same ones that like the stories where the cheated husband kills people and the wife either dies a horrible death, or is maimed and disfigured. I thought this was a good porn story. Well done.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

The shock collar torture, the restraints and the drugs were all highly illegal and could get her real jail time. The police would have plenty of evidence to start a major investigation to come after her and Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it was great

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

The shock collar and the drugging was probably a bit over the top. Not a fan of cuckolding stories usually, but in this case we'll go with a bit of poetic justice.

All in all a fun story. It's usually a scorned husband, this time a scorned wife. Nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. Just pure evil throughout. Absolutely no love in that drivel. Made to satisfy a hardcore BDSM kink and nothing more. Like the cheap whore it makes itself to be.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Its not finished. You have not told about the cameras Greg had installed that captured it all. The cops picking had and Brenda up, taking to jail charged wit kidnapping, etc, Jail awaiting trial, Court, sentencing, prison time, Divorce and the complete waste of a once happy couple and marriage.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

What a great story, bit over the top but it is a story after all, fast and well thought out bet lots of men and women would love to have been able to do this to the cheating other half

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

You reap what you sow. He just got a bloody good crop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was pretty good story until it went overboard last half. In fact it went from fighting in a bad marriage to violence! Glad its fiction. There is a big difference between a tape of a secret affair and drugging, restraining, and torturing someone with shock collar! Deep down there was a reason he cheated on wife. He was smart to find another woman, his wife was overboard evil. The boy was evil also. If there was another chapter there is no way he wouldn't give the boy and evil wife a beat down for drugging and torturing him.

Sorry, story to extreme, gave it one star for the violence. u went to far -- assault!

Chevelle789Chevelle789over 1 year ago

Loved the story, thank you. Humiliating Greg, bound to the chair, great story!

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Don't listen to those negative peoples comments. I thought it was a great story. You have become one of my favourite writers here. Off to read more of your submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone down there reviewed & said, with very lil gonads/testes' provocation perhaps:

"Stupid storyline.

I suspect that author is a complete asshead."

Right, i hate Lovercraft68 too.

Hir stories are too much. They excite at startup. They excite some more, they provoke during buildup. They exit and leave moi initially sated.

And then I'm refuelled, crazed für more. Oh yes s/he recycles themes in hir art. I find I'm nevertheless readied, whenever i have a glimpse of what s/he puts out on sundry spots in cyberspace n in literal offline forms such as real paper, to consume more than ever of hir the more I revisit hir.

I hate the indubitable truth that s/he's become an integral part of all LitE, aswell as all other adult/smut fiction elsewhere in the world, for me.

I hate that s/he makes me pay for what mostly can be accessed free if you cared to rely on current world hacks and customs.

Atm, I'm currently struggling to get past the ₹129 per week, the €27 per month required to read beyond the review of hir infuriating "Loving Wife cheats on hubby with their son".

S/he may write her LW stories with less venom and divisive intent than the usual; even so she's got the semblance of realism in enough for me to trust hir more than the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid storyline.

I suspect that author is a complete asshead.

MetalMilitia0721MetalMilitia0721almost 2 years ago

SO HOT, She deserved her revenge. Husband was a piece of shit. The sex between Chad and Brenda was EPIC.

Urtoy2beUrtoy2bealmost 2 years ago

I abso-freaking-lutely loved this so many times in these stories the one that got wronged still winds up being the one that loses everything in their life and their world destroyed. It was incredibly refreshing to see Greg get what he deserved, oh and the sex was hot. Sequel ????

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

That was truly savage!! Great story!

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

I thought that it was hot.! The cockold just made it hotter. Besides it was a story/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story esp as the fem won for once BUT the writer, like so many others these days, had to have her go way overboard and tick every box in the porn industry's agenda. Self-defeating as sooner or later Chad will leak details of their session together and she'll be marked as a slut by guys who would otherwise have desired her for their wife.

Furthermore yet again a woman who hadn't done anal sex (and most woman aren't into it) suddenly takes a whopper up there, overcomes the pain and has a glorious orgasm! Like yeah?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pissant one minute man 🤣🤣🤣

Cheating husband gets it nice and solid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BRENDA IS A REALLY STUPID BITCH FOR TOLERATING SO MUCH SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Revenge is sweet until it's not, until it turns bitter. This was bitter and unbecoming of Brenda, no matter what he did to you. Way to go Brenda, you finished the job Greg started by cheating on you. You shamed yourself far worse than he ever did and you shamed yourself worse than you shamed him if you can imagine that? What guy in their right mind is going to dare to love you now? Early in the story I thought you deserved better that Greg, now I'm not sure you're good enough for him and that's saying a lot, because his treatment of you was despicable, but your treatment of him was heartless. He knew what he did was wrong, which is why he hid it from you. You made him watch and looked at his tortured soul and turned the knife. And thought you were in the right. You killed any love inside you and him. Let's be honest, love doesn't work that way. IMO, If it was true you loved him, you couldn't have done that to him no matter how bad he hurt you. You saw the pain you caused him and shut your heart off to it. You're more alone now than you ever were. It's a long road back for you. For both of you. But heh, it's just a story. Dead man and woman walking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is for the idiot, anonymous comments below.

It's fiction, Brenda and Chad walk away. Greg got his just desserts.

Hopefully, cuffs from a sex store would not leave marks. Why would Chad be subjected to a DNA test?

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

Sorry, not up to par for this author. While revenge might be sweet for a moment, it doesn’t satisfy the hurt and regret later on. And as anonymous below mentioned, runs counter to eroticism. Hard for me to find much enjoyment in a story where a man and wife could treat each other this badly. Thank goodness it’s just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With marks on his wrists and ankles indicating that he was restrained and with a DNA test done by the police on his about to be ex-wife showing her lovers DNA I figure their scheme didn't play well in Court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HaHa. Chad and Brenda go to jail for so many years you can't count that high! Starting with kidnapping and ending with rape. As Big Bertha's Slut did Brenda enjoy jail? She lost every nickel they had in the divorce. Talk about screwed up.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

From a place he does not see will come a sound Chad does not hear...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

I fucking loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but I gotta go with YungMasta on this one. Because if you restrain and humiliate the wrong guy (Me, for example), you better run fast and far. Because you’ve just signed your own death warrant. Yeah, these stories are fiction and I really hope everyone reading them realizes that. I did enjoy most of the story

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 2 years ago

Hot story with one glaring error: going directly from asshole to pussy without even a wipe!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best "burn the bastard" stories out there. Only improvement would have Greg spontaneously cum from watching Brenda climax from taking it up her ass.

NikkiTimsNikkiTimsover 2 years ago

This just became my new favorite story! It'd be great if every cheater got this kind of quick karma!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Great story! Karma is a bitch... isn't it Greg.

Thanks for sharing.

YungMastaYungMastaalmost 3 years ago

Up next at eleven, man fatally shoots wife & lover then himself.

Buba_Smith2Buba_Smith2almost 3 years ago

If hubby was smart, he'd wait until they leave, rough himself up a bit, signs of a struggle, then saunter on down to the police station. Claim a man broke into his home, roughed him up, and sexually assaulted him. Provide the DNA from his FACE as evidence, and boy toy goes directly to jail without passing go, bringing a whole new meaning to the term boy-toy. After all, he's in jail for cumming on another man's face. To save himself, he rolls on the wife, which implicates her and it's all downhill from there.

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

Most talented writer I have ever seen. Your descriptions were vivid and almost real. The Story came to life in my heard.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have made Greg sign over the BMW too!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Serves him right

My wife and I used to play games with each other till she took it to far. They were to be just us two and fantasies but when she tie me to a chair played with herself then rubbed it in my face that was ok. Laying back on the bed starting again then came to me again laying the chair down on it's back with me in it rubbing herself in my face. I was ready to get loose. She said wait her little boy I have a big surprise for you and left the bedroom. I was getting a little agravated I heard her talking then she came back with a guy 20 years younger than us guessing. I tried to yell but no good and she just said to watch this young stud have his way with her. I was shaking my hard no and trying to get loose because if they had sex we were through. I would have thought she could tell I was mad. I kept trying to get loose while they were going at it.( I forgot to say they had set me back up her saying she didn't want me not to see everything.) When they were done I thought they went to lay the chair back again she rubbed herself again in my face. When she was done they went to set me back up as best I could I threw myself the chair cracked when I went forward hitting the bed I was using all my strength and was getting loose. After getting my hands loose I was raining 40 kinds of Hell when I got the gag out of my mouth. Telling her we were through and that young home wreaker I would get him. He cocked up telling my wife he had better stay to protect her. She told him he had better get. He wasn't smart enough I charged him I still had parts of the chair tied to me. I tripped and when I ran into him we both went through the window. We lived in a split level so we fell 6 or 8 feet me on top knocking the wind out of both of us both busted lips and bloody noses. He ended up with two broken ribs. Neighbors had called 911. I refused any help. They took him in. He threatened to press charges while I was covering him up with a blanket laying on the ground. I just said go ahead I would send the recording to all his family friends and employer. Later after everything settled down my wife was saying she was sorry I said I was too but that wouldn't fix it we were through. I said Thank You! She asked what for? I said at lest there are no children. She said that was the big surprise I pregnant. WHAT? Is it mine or studlies? As she was crying she said that was the only time she was with anyone other than me. Damn I said so you celebrated by not telling me and screwed another man and made me watch then rubbed it in my face? I don't know how we done but we now have 4 children but NO MORE GAMES.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

This was a good revenge story, would have liked to hear more of an epilogue ending. But none the less, bravo.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Well

Well what happened after she moved in with Karen?.Did she keep seeing Chad and how did the divorce work out.Also pages four and five could have been left out ,they contributed nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge is Sweet

Hubby got what he deserved, she got what she deserved. If anything, a little longer with details from the kink shop would have been good.

Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part two

Greg didn't even cheat the recording was some handy work of one of Chad's friends Greg had proof that she had cheated with Chad. He even had recorded that day he was tied to the chair with the same hidden camera.. That was a big surprise for her when she filed for divorce. Chad was just there for the money. Their was a prenuptial agreement and she didn't get anything other than her personal belongings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This was great, I find comments asking you to shorten it kinda odd and underserved, the authors note RIGHT AT THE START said how this would be.

One of the top stories on here for me, fantastic, the build up is always so important for me, I like context, and the revenge aspect was perfect, the neglect, the build up of pain and then the sweet release for her was fantastic.

Thanks for writing, really good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mediocre

You tried to write a story as more realistic than fantasy but there are too many inconsistencies and errors. I am surprised you had an editor. The first point would be to cut this down to two or three pages. You tried to make it more realistic by packing more details but they became redundant and tiresome. The concept is fair but not worth six pages. Someone else pointed out that some of the words are incorrect. It would be "regimen" and not "regiment". I've been with a lot of women and not a one wore their bra to bed unless it was a special from the lingerie shop and they did not intend to sleep. So if she likes the freedom to shave herself, she wouldn't wear the bra to sleep and then throw it off to get ready for her husband. Everything in the story describes her as hot; even a cheating husband would not be indifferent. I don't think a true abuser perceives his victim as accurately as 'look how much abuse I can give her' - if that's a fair synopsis of how you tried to characterize and justify the revenge. As for the revenge scenario, not very realistic she could even get others to go along with it much less orchestrate such a contrived plan. The revenge works completely counter to eroticism and that diminished the story and its potential for this site, except tothe splinter group of revenge freaks who run around in the Loving Wives section trying to vote down any story that does not satisfy their hunger to make up for their failure to make some woman who spotted their character defects. The same could be said for this female protagonist. If she acted this way then she had a defect that justified the husband distrusting her and disliking her, but that was never established in the story. The story is not the worst but not the best either.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

Both of them are assholes.

He started it, yes. And he definitely got what he deserved. Was it awesome? Absolutely. Was it erotic? Not to me personally.

For me it was like watching any Diehard movie. My heart screams "Yes! This is amazing!" While my conscience and mind tell me 'Ok, she probably should have divorced him first, then mailed him a copy of the sex tape. With it in contract that he had to watch her 'Separation Video'. Since, after the divorce, the video couldn't be used in the divorce...

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

Revenge sex by a married was good. You wrote with the character development which brings me back to read your work.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great job loved the story

OnefortheroadOnefortheroadabout 4 years ago
Revenge is so fucking hot.

Asshole got better than he deserved. All Anonymous negative responses aren't worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And then...

The police were called. Sexual assault charges were filed, as well as kidnapping, illegal restraint, probably a few others ~ Chad's spunk wiped on Greg's face is DNA evidence. She and Chad spend 5+ years in prison and Greg walks with 80% of the marital assets. Best to leave these revenge fantasies AS FANTASIES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The comment in this story ‘know Wonder Woman think men are arseholes’ is very true when you read some of the negative comments made here. If this was told from the other point of view they would be lapping it up thinking it was great. This is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Chad would end up with broken arms, legs and no ball if he did that shit to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Selfish bastards all over the comments

The man cheats on his wife behind her back because he's too pussy to just leave, treats her like shit to make her leave-ALSO because he's too pussy to just leave, and let himself get sloppy fat while his wife stayed sexy because he was too pussy to go work out. That doesn't sound like a guy who's gonna have his ex-wife's lover mugged, it sounds like a guy who's gonna be begging for her to come back at the divorce proceedings. Greg isn't you, Internet Alpha Male, he's a fucking bitch and he deserves cum half his age on his wife and face.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Three month later

Three months after putting Greg in his place, a tired and sweaty Brenda and Chad rested after yet another marathon sex session. Brenda had not been able to get enough of Chad since using him for her revenge on Greg. They both laughed every time they thought of Greg's defeated look as he as he sat restrained, watching them have sex. Suddenly, all the lights in the room went dark. Two dark figures fell on Greg and a quick blow to the head rendered him unconscious. Brenda tried to scream, but a gloved hand covered her mouth as pressure on her carotids put her quickly out.

Brenda awakened slowly, trying to raise her arms, but found that she as bound tightly to a chair. Next to her slumped her Chad with a look of pain and horror in his wife open blue eyes. She looked for signs of life , but there were none. Standing over her, no longer with a defeated look in his eyes. Instead he glared at her with insane anger.

"You Loving Wives just have to take the revenge too far, don't you bitch?" snarled Greg. " Look at your boy toy there, he's not feeling too smug now. "

"Greg!" " What are you doing? What's wrong with Chad? What have you done, " she whimpered.

"Just restoring order to the universe dear," he whispered. " Try not to get too choked up over Chad now, " he said as he pinched her nose closed with swimmers clips.

She tried to scream as she saw the obscene object he was trying to force into her mouth. As she choked on Chad's bloody cock, Greg smiled and held up their wedding picture. "How did we look, baby?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
addendum

The blond honey turned out to be the favorite niece of the senior partner in the firm for which Greg worked, and the partner was not happy when he watched the video of the blond and Greg that mysteriously appeared on his iPhone the day after Greg's humiliation. Things got worse for Greg when the blond announced she was pregnant a few weeks later and immediately had her uncle's lawyers demand that Greg pay for medicals and support for the mother to be and child.

cyferxcyferxalmost 5 years ago
Makes no sense

He had another lover, had given up on his wife, was treating her badly so she would leave and he could have his girl toy full time. Why does he even care? That's right. He doesn't. You only put the infidelity in there to justify his degrading humiliation, but you didn't make it part of the story. He's happy now that she is gone. Apparently good riddance and he doesn't care. Also, how does a morbidly obese man with a small dick get a hot chick in her twenties? Your story is full of nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmm yeah

Doing things like that to people have consequences. Suspect she might have an "accident" some time in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She'd be dead within the week

Unfortunate mugging gone bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Enjoyed every moment of this story. A good read and very entertaining. He got what he deserved!

calibammacalibammaabout 5 years ago
Yeah

Man I love revenge stories and real life revenge keep up the good work Craft.

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 5 years ago
JUSTICE !!!!

POS got what he had coming !!!! I only wish I coulda given my whore of a wife that kind of farewell party !!! GREAT STORY I LOVED IT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly magnificent

This is the first multi page story that has kept me hooked from start to finish, it has everything a good story needs and more.

Congratulations is in order on a job extremely well done.

Ignore the negative comments about what happens next, DNA is destroyed by ammonia and bruises from consensual bondage and non consensual bondage are the same, there is no actual evidence for many reasons, one of which is it's a work of fiction.

John blackthorn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She's toast

The minute they left? Greg called the police. The drugs were still in his system. Chad's DNA was all over Greg's face. The bruises and abrasions from the cuffs and the gag where documented by the police. Chad was arrested. Then his wife was caught. Given the overwhelming evidence against them, Chad testified against Greg's wife to get a lighter sentence. Illegally drugging someone. Assault. Battery. Sexual assault. Spousal abuse. Illegal restraint. The lovers would be lucky to get off with less than 10 years in prison. Greg got a divorce and kept ALL the marital assets while his ex-wife rotted in prison getting used as Big Bertha's Bitch. You didn't think this mess thru at all. Wifey is toast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Guilty

She is guilty of drugging, false imprisonment, assault, to start , which is way above adultery . But she did get revenge....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not my thing at all but I recognize greatness

It really captures raw emotion. I don't like the category, but the story is simply magnificent. I have to give it a five, but it deserves a ten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Two wrongs do not make a right!

I guess it was good for those who think love is sex. Will she have any self-respect after this... she is worse than he because she was cruel... she should have just left him and divorced him. She had every opportunity to humiliate him with the video.... No, she may be hurt, but her conscience will destroy her. I know, some will say he was cruel... perhaps so, but two wrongs do not make a right..

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

5 stars. Kept my attention throughtout. Great writing and development. Ignore the ignorant naysayers who aren't smart enough to know they're on an erotic fiction site. They are stupod and you're a good writer. Please continue.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Outstanding

A well written and enthralling story. Kept my attention throughout. 5 stars. And I agree that the naysayers are stupid trolls. Come on, its fiction and its on an erotic fiction site. Get a life and go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deserved

I loved your story. I can tell by the comments that most offended were males. It's a fact of life, it's ok for a man to cheat. He's just being a "man"! But let a woman and she is a whore! I laughed so hard and enjoyed this story so much! You are a great story teller! Truly I dislike cheaters of all types but this guy got what so many cheaters deserve. You're on Fire!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hubby was an ass wife was a cunt under wraps

She’d lose in the divorce and go to jail . Hubby deserved to get fried but she really went off with tying him up , stupid bitch

ThomasLordThomasLordover 6 years ago
5 Stars

A very hot, erotic, sexy story. Could use a little more thorough proof reading but still a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great revenge story

Other stupid commenters try to explain what could happen in reality -- hey folks, this is a revenge fantasy, and a damn good one! Those commenters are probably guys like Greg who can't stand to see a woman get the best of them. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awful

Two wrongs don't make one right. The wife used an excuse to sexually assault her husband and financially benefit from it. The husband didn't do right by her but she was too far. As a result, it's hard to like her. In fact, I felt disgusted by the end which hurt the score I gave to this well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugly story, badly thought out.

Chad will be the first one arrested. After he leaves with the cuffs and things, Greg called the police. When they arrived he told them his version of what happened. Guess what? Greg had the ligature marks from the cuffs, Chad's DNA and his wife's DNA on his face. Once they arrested Chad and took the cuffs, gag and other evidence, Chad rolled over for a better deal. Kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault, battery and sexual assault. Chad didn't want to spend his life in prison. After he rolled over Brenda was arrested and told her story. Holly was brought in immediately and told the truth since she was looking at jail time as an accomplice. So Brenda had no alibi. You see where this is going? Brenda went to jail. The video she had was taken by the Police and no one ever saw it. Brenda was convicted and spent years in prison as Big Bertha's Bitch. Greg keep all the money and other assets in the divorce since Brenda had been convicted of several felonies and continued to fuck anything he wanted.

Your ending was just ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT Sex / Shitty People

Really good as a stroker story!

Really bad examples of human beings!

I would NEVER want to ever run across these trashy people! No where,no time,no way!

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Good for her. This story ends here , nowhere else to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

U go girl! I'm so happy for u! Did and Chad ever get married or something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

This is the first story I've read in this category and it is the best story I've ever read

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...