How High a Price: Susan's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally one night as he hugged me, I could feel his erection pressing against me. I took his hand and led him to my bed. We silently undressed each other and I pushed him onto the bed. Just the contact from his erection had been enough to get my juices flowing, and without a word from either of us, I straddled his hips and lowered myself onto his cock. I gasped as I felt it's fullness as I sank down on him, a feeling I'd missed so much. It was so intense! I started to move up and down, feeling him react and move with me. Suddenly to my shock, I came. As he felt me convulse around him, and collapse on top, he rolled me over, his hard cock still deep inside my convulsing pussy. The feelings as he thrust inside me continued to grow, and feel so right. As his movements began to show that he was close to cumming, I came again, with one of the most intense orgasms that I had ever experienced. As I came, so did Early, with one final mighty thrust deep inside me.

As we lay there I realized that tears were pouring down my cheeks, for even this act reminded me what I'd risked, and how much I loved him. As I looked at him, his eyes met mine, and to my surprise I could see tears in them as well, and I could tell that they were tears of love.

I wish I could say that from then on things were back to normal, but that would be a lie. There is no doubt that they are getting better, but it is not the same. We both recognize that our love is non ending, and I think that there is a greater degree of trust, though I don't know when that will be total and complete. I know that Early understands that I could never cheat on him again, but still, we both have the memory of what happened. Yet, we know our love is strong, maybe even stronger than it was before!

I don't know if I can ever repay him for the pain and hurt I caused him, nor do I know if I can ever accept what I did to us, even though he has told me he's forgiven me. Thank god, we are still together, and continuing to rebuild our relationship.

Soon after the first time we made love. we got rid of the double beds and bought a new bed we share. We have agreed I'll go off the pill, hoping to have a child we can love and nourish together.

We have both paid a high price, a price that never should have had to have been paid in the first place.